【 PʀᴀɪʀɪᴇCʟᴀɴ • Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ʀᴘ • O&A!! 】

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 【 PʀᴀɪʀɪᴇCʟᴀɴ • Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ʀᴘ • O&A!! 】

Postby cola coca » Mon May 21, 2018 9:24 am

Amberdusk
Prarieclan ~ She-cat ~ 39 moons ~ Deputy ~ Tags: open

Amberdusk's eyes fluttered open. She slowly got to her feet, taking in her familiar surroundings. Smiling at the sleeping forms of her fellow clanmates, she made her way out of the warriors den and into the camp. She squinted up at the sky, happy to see some clouds scattered across it. With a tiny flick of her tail, she trotted over to a nice shady spot and sat down, watching the hustle and bustle of her clanmates as they started their days.

Jasperpaw
Prarieclan ~ Tom ~ 9 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Embershade ~ Tags: open

Jasperpaw awoke to the sun shining on him through the entrance of the apprentice's den. Grumbling something about his precious sleep, he shook his head the clear it, and then, he shook his fur out to get rid of any rogue pieces of moss. He trotted out of the apprentice's den and into camp, scanning around for his mentor. He spotted the ginger tabby pelt of Embershade, but seeing as most of the other cats were still getting up, he started to groom himself..
cola coca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon May 21, 2018 11:08 am

Ryestar
she-cat ~ prairieclan ~ leader ~ 67 moons ~ open

The large she-cat watched the camp clearing closely as her Clanmates roused from their sleep and exited from their dens to begin yet another day in the prairie. Ryestar had already been up since dawn, but the white sun still cast long shadows that extended a couple of fox-lengths to the northwest. Ryestar anticipatingly shuffled her large, soft paws in the comfortable grass she sat in, flattened down after many generations. She was tempted to hunt as the distant songs of birds echoed into her ears.

Loki
tom ~ maverick's group ~ follower ~ 10 moons ~ open

Loki laid comfortably in the shade of a lone tree near a few of his groupmates. The sun created bright spots on the grass beneath him as sunlight filtered in between the branches and leaves. He glanced over at his leader, Maverick, who had now risen to his paws, and Loki wondered where he was going. He blinked his amber eyes as his gaze locked onto the black tom curiously.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Mon May 21, 2018 3:49 pm

T ʀ ᴏ ᴜ ᴛ ᴊ ᴀ ᴡ
───────────────────────────────
xxxgender. male x age. 2 years x tagged. Amberdusk
location. camp x rank. warrior x crush. Amberdusk

Troutjaw glanced up at Amberdusk, the beautiful deputy. Her dark charcoal coat was tinged with a pretty tan color, as if the sun's rays had come down and kissed her fur. He couldn't help but stare. He pushed his field mouse away and stood, not sure how to approach her. He wanted to go out on patrol, but he didn't want to disturb her... Troutjaw sat down again, whisking his tail impatiently.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Tue May 22, 2018 12:35 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
F E N N E L B R E E Z E.
[she-cat] [37 moons] [sharp tongue] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

FENNELBREEZE blinked the last bleary bits of sleep from her striking blue eyes as the world came to life around her. She'd just had the most wonderful dream, chasing rabbits through an endless field of heather, but the day wouldn't wait for her. The pretty warrior let out a satisfying stretch, her compact body reaching new lengths as her jaws spread wide. Running her tongue thoughtfully along her pale muzzle, a rumble in her stomach caught her attention. The striking warrior traipsed outwards from the depths of the warriors' den, her gaze catching Cedarthroat's for a moment before shifting towards the fresh-kill pile. Figuring she wouldn't be much use on an empty stomach, Fennelbreeze wove easily towards the scent of food, her mouth already beginning to water. Snagging a small bird for herself, the warrior hunkered down to enjoy. In a flash, the prey had been all but devoured. Fennelbreeze surged upwards into a sitting position, setting to work on cleaning her long creamy pelt.

C E D A R T H R O A T.
[tom] [27 moons] [docile crocodile] [relationship:n/a]

CEDARTHROAT allowed his thick tail to flick back and forth lazily as he waited for the rest of his clan to wake, the sun's weak rays kissing his handsome russet face and setting his pale green eyes ablaze. The rugged warrior caught sight of Ryestar, offering his leader nothing more than stoic nod of recognition. Ever the achiever, the burly tom was more than ready to start the day, not wanting to waste a moment of it. So much could be packed into the window of light, and he planned to capitalize on that. Without an apprentice, he had more freedom to pursue his own interests outside of his daily clan tasks. Perhaps today he could patch the nursery and freshen up the nests. After all, it wouldn't be long now before little ones were scampering about. Cedarthroat rose to his large paws, shaking out his rich red pelt as he spotted his sister emerging from the warriors' den. Fur on fire, he made his way closer to his leader and deputy.

S A G E.
[she-cat] [13 moons] [skittish] [relationship:n/a]

SAGE nestled deeper into her makeshift nest as the rest of the rogue band began to stir. Typically one of the first to rise, this behavior was quite unlike her. The young she-cat simply couldn't bear to leave the comfort of the moss as she curled her long tail closer around her body. As the noise of purposeful life continued to swell, her smoldering amber eyes fluttered open, a soft frown grazing her crisp white muzzle. Clearly sleeping all day was out of the question. The pretty, slender tabby took a moment before to gauge her surroundings before rising to her dainty white paws, a ripple running through her spine. As wordlessly as ever, the cautious she-cat exited the comfort of her nest, making her way gracefully towards the general direction of the other rogues. Instantly she spotted Maverick's familiar black pelt, her head dipping lower as a sign of respect.
Last edited by l i o n. on Tue May 22, 2018 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby Jack Harkness » Tue May 22, 2018 3:24 am

flintfrost
    male | 19 moons | medicine cat apprentice | crush: embershade
    ── location: camp | tags: open

x flintfrost slipped out of the medicine den with a grumble as his fur was sticking up in all directions. he sat back on his haunches outside of the medicine den and quickly began grooming, his irritation ebbing as he flattened his fur. he huffed, finishing his session before his stomach let out a rumbling growl. he glanced over to the fresh-kill pile, letting out a sleepy yawn before making his way over. he passed by some clanmates with a respectful flick of his tail, stopping at the foot of the pile. he carefully made his choice - a smaller rabbit. he carried it over to the southern end of the camp, crouching behind it and digging in.

acornstem
    female | 37 moons | queen | crush: open

x acornstem awoke with a gentle purr. her body was twisted as she lie on her back, letting her rounded belly show prominently. she was almost ready to give birth to her long awaited, mysterious kits. acornstem was not comfortable blurting out how her kits had been made, but, she knew one day that the truth would have to be unveiled. she sighed as she shifted onto her paws, struggling to stand straight as her belly dragged her down. she crawled out of the nursery, shaking out her longer fur and giving her chest a quick lick. she sat outside the nursery, eyes twinkling as she surveyed her beloved clan.

brindlepaw
    female | 9 moons | apprentice, mentor = iceflinch | crush: open
    ── location: camp | tags: brackencloud

x brindlepaw bolted out of the apprentice's den, bouncing in excitement. many apprentices she'd known did not enjoy waking up so early to train, but, brindlepaw was different. she loved waking early and being properly set to train and take care of her clanmates. she stood still, glancing around the camp for her mentor, iceflinch, but didn't spot him. she deflated, deciding to hang around to pass the time. her gaze landed on brackencloud and she grinned. brackencloud was on the shyer side of the warrior spectrum, but, hey, why not brighten his day? she trotted over to him, tail lifting in greeting as she stopped in front of him. "good morning, brackencloud!" she purred.

tiberious
    male | 29 moons | maverick's group | crush: open

x the brown and white tabby tom stretched out his fluffed paws, his body slanting down as he let out a great yawn. he straightened himself out after a couple of heartbeats of a good stretch, shaking dirt out of his long fur. he crawled out of his make-shift nest in an old, abandoned badger den. he loved his den, but, sometimes the crumbling dirt got a little irritating. he decided to start his day off with a bang - by hunting. he slipping into a patch of tall grass, perking his muzzle up in the air to scent for any nearby prey.
Last edited by Jack Harkness on Wed May 23, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Tue May 22, 2018 12:25 pm

jinx
    female | 39 moons | rogue follower | crush: maverick | tags: maverick
    ─────── location: rogue camp
    xjinx padded into the rogue camp, two plump mice dangling from her jaws. she had woken up early this morning and found that she could not go back to sleep, so she decided to go hunt just inside the prarieclan territory. she noticed maverick stretching and waved her tail in greeting to the black tom. "good morning" she called out to him around the two mice. the brown she-cat found a clear spot and dumped her prey there, figuring that someone else may as well have it as she had already eaten a shrew during her hunt. should I offer one to maverick? jinx picked up one of the mice and trotted over to the black rogue leader. she placed the mouse at his paws, dipping her head in respect. "I thought you might like this" she mewed, fixing him with her bright green gaze.

tumble
    male | 11 moons | rogue follower | crush: sage | tags:
    ─────── location: rogue camp
    xtumble snuggled deeper into his nest, not ready to wake up yet.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Tue May 22, 2018 1:25 pm

tulips4me wrote:
T R O U T J A W
xxxgender. male x age. 2 years x tagged. Amberdusk
location. camp x rank. warrior x crush. Amberdusk

Troutjaw glanced up at Amberdusk, the beautiful deputy. Her dark charcoal coat was tinged with a pretty tan color, as if the sun's rays had come down and kissed her fur. He couldn't help but stare. He pushed his field mouse away and stood, not sure how to approach her. He wanted to go out on patrol, but he didn't want to disturb her... Troutjaw sat down again, whisking his tail impatiently.

G A S O L I N E
xxxgender. male x age. 4 years x tagged. open
location. Maverick's camp x rank. follower x crush. xxx

open.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cola coca » Tue May 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Amberdusk
Prarieclan ~ She-cat ~ 39 moons ~ Deputy ~ Tags: Fennelbreeze

Amberdusk's eyes wandered around the camp, shifting from cat to cat. She eventually caught Troutjaw's gaze, realizing that the tom had been staring at her for a while. She tilted her head in a silent question, but gave him a friendly smile. I'll ask him about it later, Amberdusk decided, getting to her feet. I don't want cats bothering me about patrols in the middle of a conversation. She shook her fur out and approached Fennelbreeze. "Good morning!" she called out cheerfully. "Whenever you're ready, I'd like you to lead a border patrol, alright? You can decide who you want to take with you."

qetuoadgjlxvn wrote:
Jasperpaw
Prarieclan ~ Tom ~ 9 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Embershade ~ Tags: open

Jasperpaw awoke to the sun shining on him through the entrance of the apprentice's den. Grumbling something about his precious sleep, he shook his head the clear it, and then, he shook his fur out to get rid of any rogue pieces of moss. He trotted out of the apprentice's den and into camp, scanning around for his mentor. He spotted the ginger tabby pelt of Embershade, but seeing as most of the other cats were still getting up, he started to groom himself.
cola coca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Tue May 22, 2018 1:51 pm

S n a r e
──── gender [ tom ]-age [ thirty moons ]-rank [ follower ]-tags [ ] ────

Snare prowled through prairieclan territory, jaws parted to sift through the scents that plagued his taste buds. he was far from afraid to hunt on clan territory, especially with his size. if anyone wanted to challenge him about it, he'd be more than happy to display why he found himself able to do so. smirking slightly at the very thought of a potential brawl, the massive brown tabby tom caught wind of a nearby hare and stalked after the scent, the fur along his abdomen gently stirring against the golden grass under paw. my first kill of the day. what's next?
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Tue May 22, 2018 2:15 pm

F E N N E L B R E E Z E.
[she-cat] [37 moons] [sharp tongue] [relationship:n/a]

FENNELBREEZE glanced up from her ritual grooming routine as a presence drew nearer, her sharp blue eyes landing on Amberdusk. Meeting the deputy's kind gaze, the pale she-cat returned her greeting with a docile smile. "Good morning to you too." she chirped back lightly, rising to her paws in order to meet the other she-cat. The experienced warrior was only mildly surprised when Amberdusk propositioned her to lead a border patrol. She was, after all, one of the older warriors now. "It would be my pleasure. You've got nothing to worry about." she promised, her voice as smooth as honey. Turning to face the rest of her clanmates, Fennelbreeze allowed her gaze to slide across the familiar pelts. Taking her brother would be seen as favoritism. Besides, he hated pity patrols. "Pigeonfrost and Embershade, grab your apprentices and join me at the entrance for border patrol. Fawnpaw." she called out to those she felt most prepared, her voice strong though not unkind. The she-cat wove towards the camp's entrance, allowing the warriors and apprentices to ready themselves before departure.

C E D A R T H R O A T.
[tom] [27 moons] [docile crocodile] [relationship:n/a]

CEDARTHROAT allowed his thick tail to flick back and forth lazily as he waited for the rest of his clan to wake, the sun's weak rays kissing his handsome russet face and setting his pale green eyes ablaze. The rugged warrior caught sight of Ryestar, offering his leader nothing more than stoic nod of recognition. Ever the achiever, the burly tom was more than ready to start the day, not wanting to waste a moment of it. So much could be packed into the window of light, and he planned to capitalize on that. Without an apprentice, he had more freedom to pursue his own interests outside of his daily clan tasks. Perhaps today he could patch the nursery and freshen up the nests. After all, it wouldn't be long now before little ones were scampering about. Cedarthroat rose to his large paws, shaking out his rich red pelt as he spotted his sister emerging from the warriors' den. Fur on fire, he made his way closer to his leader and deputy.

S A G E.
[she-cat] [13 moons] [skittish] [relationship:n/a]

SAGE noticed Tumble was nowhere to be seen, her paw steps coming to a halt as she turned to face the way she'd come. As they were some of the youngest cats in the band of rogues, the dark tabby she-cat had grown fond of the rambunctious and overly confident tom. Ever the careful and quiet type, the pretty young cat turned on her haunches, padding lightly back the way she'd come. Nearing the assortment of throw together nests, the familiar rise and fall of his sandy flank caught her glowing amber gaze. A soft smile graced her clean white muzzle as she shuffled ever closer. Sage reached one white paw out, tentatively poking at Tumble's sleeping form. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt at waking the tom up from what appeared to be a wonderful sleep, but the pretty she-cat was still far too unsure of herself to go at the day without a cat she trusted by her side. "Tumble. Wake up. It's time to hunt." she crooned softly.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me