【 PʀᴀɪʀɪᴇCʟᴀɴ • Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ʀᴘ • O&A!! 】

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

【 PʀᴀɪʀɪᴇCʟᴀɴ • Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ʀᴘ • O&A!! 】

Postby Resplendent » Sat May 19, 2018 12:35 pm

img credit
cats of the meadows

Situated in the rural, hilly grasslands, PrairieClan was named after the tall, yellow grasses that sway gently
in the wind. A few trees are sparsely scattered throughout their territory, and at night, the sky is clear enough
to see even the faintest of stars.

With their powerful, swift legs and large paws, PrairieClan warriors are highly skilled in camoflauging and trekking through
the grasses undetected. They use the meadows as an advantage to their prey and enemies.

PrairieClan's main prey consists of mostly rabbits and a variety of birds (sparrows, quails, meadowlarks). However, they can be
threatened by other animals such as badgers, foxes, and coyotes.

Discussion Thread
Last edited by Resplendent on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules & plot

Postby Resplendent » Sat May 19, 2018 12:59 pm

1. All of the site's rules apply.
2. You may have up to 6 characters.
3. Please keep genders even. For every she-cat you make, go ahead and make a tom!
4. Reservations last for 2 days (48 hours).
5. PM me if you are going to be inactive for any reason. If you do not post for 14 days and have not
notified me, then your characters will be removed.
6. LGBTQ+ is welcome
7. Fade to black when mating/kitting.
8. Your posts must have a minimum of 3 sentences. One-liners will not be accepted.
9. No motherless kits, however, adoptive mothers and a history of being motherless are acceptable.
10. Please keep all OOC comments in the Discussion thread.
11. You cannot be your own mate/crush, but you can be your own siblings/kits
12. Keep names/pelts/eye colors realistic. I don't want to see cats with purple eyes or names like Oblivionsoul,
Oceanwave, etc.
13. Godmodding/powerplaying is prohibited. No character is perfect.
14. Do not kill someone else's character without their permission.
15. Drama is strongly encouraged, but major events will be decided by poll. (PM me if you have ideas!)

Peace has rested among PrairieClan for many seasons. However, an aggressive band of
rogues are in search of a new home, and have seen the prairie as a suitable place for them to settle.
After recently discovering that the Clan inhabits their ideal territory, the group decides that they will do anything in
their power to get the territory they desire. Disputes, intruders, and battles will all increase drastically as the two
groups clash among one other, and lives will be lost. The threat of war looms over PrairieClan, and the question is if they
can stop these rogues before they can tear the Clan apart.
Last edited by Resplendent on Mon May 21, 2018 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cats & relationships

Postby Resplendent » Sat May 19, 2018 1:36 pm

male/female/non-binary

PrairieClan

LEADER (1/1)
ryestar - 67 moons - large, pale ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes - ariella.

DEPUTY (0/1)
to be polled

MEDICINE CAT (1/1)
flintfrost - 18 moons - dark gray bengal tom with hazel eyes - mithras

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE (1/1)
badepaw - 9 moons - pale gray tabby tom - ronweasley

WARRIORS (10/∞)
brackencloud - 29 moons - dark gray tabby and white tom with yellow eyes - waterparks.
pigeonfrost - 27 moons - chocolate pointed cream and white she-cat with vivid blue eyes - waterparks.
fennelbreeze - 37 moons - cream-colored she-cat with long fur and vivid blue eyes - l i o n.
cedarthroat - 37 moons - dark russet tom with vivid green eyes - l i o n.
wolfstrike - 30 moons - dark gray and white tom with green eyes - Ultimate-Darkness
brokenwish - 24 moons - smoky gray she-cat with medium fur and amber eyes - Ultimate-Darkness
grayflower - 25 moons - gray she-cat with amber eyes - Kydashing
peachlily - 38 moons - pale ginger and white she-cat with vivid amber eyes - Foxxgloves
sunpool - 56 moons - ginger tabby and white tom with pale blue eyes - waterparks.
finchflight - 57 moons - calico tabby and white she-cat with pale green eyes - l i o n.

APPRENTICES (5/∞)
ashpaw - 12 moons - gray tabby tom - Kydashing
mosspaw - 8 moons - white tom with silver tail and ears - Foxxgloves
blossompaw - 8 moons - pale ginger and white she-cat with amber eyes - Foxxgloves
sunnypaw - 10 moons - small, black and white tom with yellow eyes - Ultimate-Darkness
duskpaw - 10 moons - golden-brown bengal she-cat with pale blue eyes - Emberwhisker

ELDERS (0/10)
name - age - desc - user

QUEENS (1/6)
acornstem - 37 moons - long-haired brown and white tabby she-cat with amber eyes - mithras

KITS (0/12)
name - age - desc - user

Maverick's Group

LEADER (1/1)
maverick - 42 moons - black tom with a small white patch on his chest and amber eyes - waterparks.

FOLLOWERS (8/∞)
loki - 10 moons - gray and white tom with amber eyes - ariella.
tiberious - 29 moons - brown and white tabby tom with semi-long fur and hazel eyes - mithras
sage - 13 moons - brown tabby and white she-cat with amber eyes - l i o n.
jinx - 39 moons - brown and white she-cat with bright green eyes - .Firefly
tumble - 11 moons - ginger tabby tom with amber eyes - .Firefly
christine - 26 moons - tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes - Ultimate-Darkness
lillian - 11 moons - calico she-cat with green eyes - Ultimate-Darkness
morrigan - 25 moons - russet-colored she-cat with golden eyes - eastvalley

MATES
____ and ____ are mates

CRUSHES
jinx has a crush on maverick
tumble has a crush on sage
lillian has a crush on loki
wolfstrike has a crush on fennelbreeze
sunpool has a crush on ryestar

KIN
brackencloud and pigeonfrost are adoptive siblings
acornstem is the parent of 2-3 unborn kits
fennelbreeze and cedarthroat are siblings
christine is the parent of lillian
grayflower and ashpaw are siblings
peachlily is the parent of mosspaw and blossompaw
mosspaw and blossompaw are siblings

MENTORS/APPRENTICES
flintfrost mentors badepaw
fennelbreeze mentors blossompaw
brackencloud mentors mosspaw
wolfstrike mentors ashpaw
peachlily mentors sunnypaw
finchflight mentors duskpaw
Last edited by Resplendent on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:04 am, edited 37 times in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

time & weather

Postby Resplendent » Sat May 19, 2018 1:46 pm

**30 pages = 1 moon

SEASON
newleaf [] / greenleaf [] / leaf-fall [x] / leaf-bare []

TIME
dawn [] / morning [x] / sun-high [] / afternoon [] / dusk [] / night []

WEATHER
sunny [] / partly cloudy [x] / overcast [] / raining [] / storming [] / snowing [] / windy [] / foggy []
Last edited by Resplendent on Mon May 21, 2018 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Mon May 21, 2018 6:11 am

T ʀ ᴏ ᴜ ᴛ ᴊ ᴀ ᴡ
───────────────────────────────
xxxgender. male x age. 2 years x tagged. alone
location. camp x rank. warrior x crush. Amberdusk
───────────────────────────────

Troutjaw opened his eyes, blinking sleep away. The early morning sun glared down on him through a hole in the wall, and he squinted. He stumbled up, shaking his fur. He crawled out of the entrance, and grabbed a small field mouse for breakfast. He wolfed it down, as if he was a starving animal.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 PʀᴀɪʀɪᴇCʟᴀɴ • Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ʀᴘ • O&A!! 】

Postby LittleTrain » Mon May 21, 2018 7:04 am

Splashpaw
Tom||Apprentice||Crush: -----||Location: Camp||Tags: Open

Splashpaw rolled over onto his side,
letting out a purr as he slowly blinked the sleep from his eyes. He rested for another few moments before he stood and stretched. His tail lashed and he yawned as he walked into camp.

Embershade
Tom||Warrior||Crush:-----||Location: Territory||Tags: Open

Embershade walked through the camp entrance with a vole dangling from his mouth. He went to drop off the prey before taking a seat in the sun to groom his face quickly.
Last edited by LittleTrain on Mon May 21, 2018 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterparks. » Mon May 21, 2018 7:36 am

averick
tomcat - rogue leader - tags: open

maverick stretched his jaws in a huge yawn, his black fur bristling slightly. his amber eyes blinked slowly, adjusting to the bright colors the morning brought. he was curled up outside of prairieclan territory in a soft patch of tall grass. of course, it was nowhere near as good a place as the territory the cats were attempting to steal. there was less prey and it was not as well guarded as the camp the clan cats settled in. with a long sigh, he rose to his paws and shook out his fur. hunger gnawed at his stomach and he knew the other cats in his little group of bandits would be hungry too. hunting was in store for today, and he didn't care whether it was clan prey or not.

arma
she-cat - rogue - tags: open

karma dug her claws into the soft bark of the small tree she was in. sometimes the she-cat liked to sleep in trees since she thought it was safer. plus, she liked to watch what was going on down below and go on unnoticed. that, however usually didn't happen due to her being unable to stay quiet for long. her golden eyes blinked slowly as she watched maverick stretch down below. she wasn't too fond of the large black tom, but she did respect him. he took care of them when nobody else wanted to and for that she was thankful. she let out a soft sigh and and started making her way down the tree carefully until her paws touched the grass below her.

igeonfrost
she-cat - warrior - tags: splashpaw

pigeonfrost shook small scraps of moss out of her fur before heading out of the warriors den. she was one of the first ones awake, which was not unusual for her. she loved watching the pretty colors of the sky blending together and fading until they formed the soft blue color it consistently was. plus, she liked to make sure her apprentice was up early since she wanted to train him well. she spotted the ginger and white apprentice and trotted over, her blue eyes shining. "good morning, splashpaw. did you get enough sleep?" she asked him, opening her mouth in a yawn. she was still tired, but she knew she could make it through the day. "you'll need your energy for the hunting i plan on doing today!"

rackencloud
tomcat - warrior - tags: open

brackencloud licked his paw, drawing it over his face to groom himself. he usually spent quite a bit of time in the morning grooming his thick fur before he even got out of his nest. he was always worried about his appearance and liked for his fur to be smooth, silky and free of dirt. he watched his sister trot out of the den after only shaking out her fur and he felt a pang of jealousy. she was so pretty with her short, sleek fur and ice blue eyes while he was normal in appearance. plus, she never even cared what she looked like. he huffed and stood, walking out slowly with his head low. he noticed embershade grooming himself in the sun and couldn't help but stare, wishing he was as big and strong as the ginger warrior was. maybe then, he would feel better about himself.
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleTrain » Mon May 21, 2018 9:05 am

Splashpaw
Tom||Apprentice||Crush: -----||Location: Camp||Tags: Pigeonfrost

Splashpaw nodded eagerly and he grinned warmly, "Yeah definitely! Think we can do a hunting patrol or will it just be us? Also how did you sleep?" The younger tom inquired as his eyes sparkled with excitement and respect.

Embershade
Tom||Warrior||Crush:-----||Location: Territory||Tags: Brackencloud

Embershade yawned and he let his paw drop as his ears flicked. He looked up and around to catch Brackenclouds gaze and he flashed the tom a friendly smile and a curt nod before his ears flicked again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Can you tell I like adoptables? Well I have even more
My Adoptable Collection!
All of my Plush Dragons!
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me