【 PʀᴀɪʀɪᴇCʟᴀɴ • Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ʀᴘ • O&A!! 】

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 【 PʀᴀɪʀɪᴇCʟᴀɴ • Need Warriors! • O&A!! 】

Postby l i o n. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:48 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
F E N N E L B R E E Z E.
[she-cat] [37 moons] [sharp tongue] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

FENNELBREEZE smiled warmly at Blossompaw's unbridled eagerness. It sparked so much pride in her chest to see the confidence in the young she-cat. A sudden shift in the air as well as an alteration of her demeanor soon set the she-cat worrying however. The cream-colored warrior forced herself not to pry too much, attributing the obvious misplacement in her apprentice as nerves. Perhaps once the patrol was underway she'd become surefooted again. If not, the pretty she-cat resolved to speak with her privately during training. "Alright! Lets stop wasting time and get a move on! she barked out cheerily to Wolfstrike, Ashpaw, and Pigeonfrost as she passed by the small cluster, not bothering to stop. Long tail swishing contentedly, she felt the walls of the entrance tunnel give way to fresh air and open spaces. A glorious feeling. Sheer appreciation for their world filled her lungs, making her feel lighter than air. "Alright you two." she began, gesturing towards the apprentices. "Where exactly shall we start?" she mused, a glitter of anticipation in her blue eyes.

C E D A R T H R O A T.
[tom] [37 moons] [docile crocodile] [relationship:n/a]

CEDARTHROAT smiled coyly at the queen's protests, admiring her stubbornness and sheer will to prove him wrong. Though he had to admit that he was quite pleased when she conceded, he would've liked her company for a bit longer. The tall russet tom watched her receding form with intense green eyes, gaze committing her tracks to memory should he need to come to her aid or retrieve her later on. Once Acornstem had disappeared from sight completely, the burly warrior broke his trance, turning back to his fellow warrior with an easy smile. "We should get a move on if we expect to catch any prey for the clan and get the supplies we need for the nursery." he pointed out with a flick of his thick tail.

S A G E.
[she-cat] [13 moons] [skittish] [relationship:n/a]

SAGE hummed thoughtfully for a few moments as her amber eyes scanned across Tumble's lithe form before shifting towards the large rabbit at his paws. "Perhaps you could save some for yourself and give the rest to the rogues. Or... we could share it?" she offered hopefully, not wanting to sound too eager at the thought of getting to share her favorite prey with her favorite cat. The young she-cat had grown accustomed to the feisty tom's flirtation, but something about this was different. A strange heat flooded through her body, covering her in an uncomfortable blaze from ear to tail tip. Lowering her gaze, the dark tabby smiled faintly, bashfully as a new sort of shyness enveloped her. Just beginning to come into her own, she'd begun to recognize a desire blossoming in her chest, something she forcibly stomped down every time it reared its ugly head. Tumble was a raging flirt with just about any she-cat, and she couldn't fault him for that. But that meant she also couldn't trust his words, always taking them with a grain of salt. Sage knew how she felt towards the tom. Unable to fully decipher his own feelings, she made it a point to conceal her wants in layers of friendship. "Whatever you decide, we should probably drag my measly offerings back so we can show we're at least a little useful." she joked lightly, her voice soft.

F I N C H F L I G H T.
[she-cat] [57 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship: n/a]

FINCHFLIGHT awoke suddenly from her dream, the scent of the prairie and fresh prey lingering long enough to torture her. The tabico she-cat blinked the sleep from her bleary, green eyes and let out a quiet yawn. Never usually one to rise later than the sun, the warrior stood in her nest, feeling the satisfying cracks as she stretched her spine, claws kneading contentedly into the material beneath her paws. Turning towards the entrance to the den, she made sure to step lightly among her fellow cats before emerging from the entrance, lithe pelt brushing against its sides. Her thin pelt betrayed a slender form beneath, agile and well-suited for hunting. For just a moment, she let herself absorb the damp heat of the rising sun before glancing over her shoulder into the shadowy den she shared with the others. Turning on her haunches, the she-cat trotted easily towards Ryestar, maintaining an appropriate distance as she proceeded to groom her untamed coat. She was always one that believed appearance impacted performance. A weary smile danced across her maw, embarrassed at how late she'd slept in. Noticing the interaction between her leader and medicine cat, the experienced warrior back off, opting to find a mission elsewhere.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 PʀᴀɪʀɪᴇCʟᴀɴ • Wᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ʀᴘ • O&A!! 】

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:41 pm

~~ W O L F S T R I K E ~~
tom - 30 - warrior - bi - crush: Fennelbreeze - mate: open - apprenice: Ashpaw - tags: Fennelbreeze, Ashpaw, Pigeonfrost, Blossompaw

~ He flicked his tail when the patrol at last started to get going, shyly smilling to Fennelbreeze as the pretty she-cat cheerily ordered them to follow her. He looked once again to Ashpaw, just to make sure that the young apprentice was still awaken and following them. ~

~~ B R O K E N W I S H ~~
she - 24 - warrior - bi - crush: open - mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Peachlily

~ Opening her eyes at last, noticing that was her time to get up as a warrior she can't just sleep all days, she needed to do something. All this sleeping was making her body very rigid and it almost hurt when she stood up to scretch, padding out of the Warriors den she bumped into her clanmate Peachlily "Hello...is anything interesting happened so far?" she meowed gently. ~

~~ S U N N Y P A W ~~
tom - 10 - apprentice - bi - crush: open - mate: open - mentor: Peachlily - tags: open

~ Waking up the Small Black and white tom apprentice padded out of the apprentices den, scanning around the clearning, flicking his ears little bit dissapoited as he noticed one of the patrols leaving the camp 'oh great, I missed a patrol again...' he thought giving a few licks to his front paws, looking over to Peachlily or any other apprentices to talk with.~

~~ C H R I S T I N E ~~
she - 26 - maverick's follower - straight - crush: open - mate: open - tags: Tiberious

~ She watched the tom for a moment, noticing how nervous he was to talk his twolegs past "Yeah, the soft nests and the warm controlled fire was the best thinks with twolegs...only think I really din't like was that...uh...horrible food..." she meowed her body shivered when she thinked about the twolegs food. ~

~~ L I L L I A N ~~
she - 11 - maverick's follower - straight - crush: Loki - mate: open - tags: Loki

~ She smiled to Loki, glancing at him for a while as the young mostly shy tom run to his own way 'now then...I needs to give my everything to beat him' she thougth glancing around the forest, wondering a good place to start the hunt 'the brook is always good place' she thought Speeding her walk to a soft run she goes into the brook, but stopped before going closer to the water, just like she was thinked there was already some small preys drinking. ~
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Greyflower - She-cat - 25 moons - No crush/mate currently - Warrior - Tags: Cedarthroat, Acornstem
Greyflower sighed softly in relief when the she-cat was pleased with her catch. She decided to place it down and pick it up once they returned, since she knew the spot she got them along with some still more to get if the pregnant she-cat wanted more. Greyflower listened intently at the two until the tom spoke to her, asking to continue on the help mission. She didn't mind and followed behind silently.

There wasn't much to say or could be so she focused her ears and feet to the ground. Finding and catch mice and voles was easier for her then birds, she was more sensitive to the floor of the forest and grass. Bright yellow eyes widened as she felt shaking a fox-tail length away. Freezing in her steps, lowering immediately to the ground, she graced the ground as her eyes continued to focus on where the sensation lead her to. A vole scuffling, she licked her lips to get her jaws ready. With one final check on her distance, she pounced forward. Her jaws clamped down on the body of the vole, causing it to squeak for but a moment. Lowering her head, she placed it down gently on the grass below her.
Thank starclan for a nice piece of prey, this should be a perfect meal for Acornstream.

Ashpaw - Tom - 12 moons - No crush/mate currently - Apprentice/ Mentor is Wolfstrike - Tags: Wolfstrike, Fennelbreeze, Blossompaw
The tom stood in silence for a moment, feeling the eyes of cats on him. Questions...I need to answer them. As properly as possible.

His pale eyes first looked to his mentor. He nodded to him and began to follow, then looking back to Bloosompaw. "I agree on your idea. It makes sense, with the wind hitting us today. Then we can smell the prey instead of the other way around." Ashpaw said, giving a curt smile to the younger she-cat. She seemed to be in and out of her thought, like one part of her knew while the other was nervous. He then looked forward, lowering his voice.
"We will defiantly get prey, but we are more focused." He was of course joking at his mentor, but his voice was pretty hard to grasp as joking at the same time. Ashpaw then became silent, as he thought he had spoken enough, now opening his mouth for scents in the air.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:32 am

flintfrost
    male | 19 moons | medicine cat | crush: embershade
    ── location: camp | tags: badepaw mentioned, ryestar

x flintfrost shrugged, grooming his chest for a short moment before going on. "things are slow. which is a great thing, when you think about it." he chuckled, tilting his head. "nobody is hurting themselves. consider that a wonderful attribute about prairieclan." he sighed, glancing down at his paws. "though, i wish i could do more than just sit around. i've cleaned out every den besides yours way too many times." he joked.

acornstem
    female | 37 moons | queen | crush: open
    ── location: camp | tags: morrigan, sunpool

x acornstem froze as she caught a whiff of a new scent. what? her fur bristled, and she slowly unsheathed her claws in alarm. this was no clan cat. then, with a huff of relief, a more familiar scent flowed throughout her nose. sunpool? she stood, her fur still bristling as she crept closer to the clan scent. she froze as a strange cat came into view. where is sunpool? the rogue was rusty-brown and wiry. the she-cat was definitely hiding from something. or someone. acornstem hid inside an over-shaded patch of grass, settled between many stalks of hard, rough textured vegetation. she couldn't really crouch down too low what with her heavily pregnant belly, and she hoped she wasn't clearly visible.

tiberious
    male | 29 moons | maverick's group | crush: open
    ── location: camp | tags: christine

x tiberious chuckled, then glanced over his shoulder at the exit of the rogue camp. "i'm going off to hunt some more. would you like to come with me?" he asked politely, tilting his head in question as he waited for the she-cat's answer.

nettlestalk
    male | 59 moons | warrior | crush: open
    ── location: camp | tags: ryestar, flintfrost, and sunnypaw mentioned

x nettlestalk crouched outside the warrior's den, feeling a bit hesitant as he'd awoken way too late for any cat's liking. these last few days had been slow for him, and he didn't want to know why. he watched as the few cats inside prairieclan camp bustled with life, mentors and apprentices settling the day's plans, ryestar and flintfrost speaking to each other near the fresh-kill pile, and sunnypaw, who looked as if he were a little disappointed. nettlestalk frowned, but made no effort to create conversation with the crest-fallen apprentice.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:31 am

~~ W O L F S T R I K E ~~
tom - 30 - warrior - bi - crush: Fennelbreeze - mate: open - apprenice: Ashpaw - tags: Fennelbreeze, Ashpaw, Pigeonfrost, Blossompaw

~ He flicked his tail when the patrol at last started to get going, shyly smilling to Fennelbreeze as the pretty she-cat cheerily ordered them to follow her. He looked once again to Ashpaw, just to make sure that the young apprentice was still awaken and following them. ~

~~ B R O K E N W I S H ~~
she - 24 - warrior - bi - crush: open - mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

~ Open ~

~~ S U N N Y P A W ~~
tom - 10 - apprentice - bi - crush: open - mate: open - mentor: Peachlily - tags: Peachlily

~ Sighing he watched the clearning when noticed his mentor Peachlily makin her way toward him, nodding as she offered the rabbit to share "Sure, I did have a hungry already…." he meowed smilling to to the she-cat. Sniffing the prey he gived a quick look to Nettlestalk as the older tom was being looking at his way "so what we're going to train today then?" he asked at his mentor.~

~~ C H R I S T I N E ~~
she - 26 - maverick's follower - straight - crush: open - mate: open - tags: Tiberious

~ She silently looked the tom-cat then around the clearning once again when the tom did, seeing the rogue leader taking with Jinx there. She turned her green eyes back to Tiberious as the tom started to speak again "yeah, sure...I really don't have anything better to do now anyways and it's seems either of us are not needed into the camp either" she meowed giving a soft purr. ~

~~ L I L L I A N ~~
she - 11 - maverick's follower - straight - crush: Loki - mate: open - tags: Loki

~ She smiled to Loki, glancing at him for a while as the young mostly shy tom run to his own way 'now then...I needs to give my everything to beat him' she thougth glancing around the forest, wondering a good place to start the hunt 'the brook is always good place' she thought Speeding her walk to a soft run she goes into the brook, but stopped before going closer to the water, just like she was thinked there was already some small preys drinking. ~
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 am

Ryestar
she-cat ~ prairieclan ~ leader ~ 67 moons ~ flintfrost

"I can't argue with you," Ryestar chuckled. "On peaceful days, I find myself with plenty of free time, but everyone thinks I'm busy every day, all of the time, when that's really not the case." She let out a sigh, "It's a little irritating, if you ask me, since I feel the same way. I want to do more than sit around in my den doing nothing, but in all honesty, I'd rather do that than stressing over issues affecting the Clan." The leader groomed her paw and gently swiped it over her ear, "Perhaps we should both be thankful that we aren't swamped with our duties due to a crisis, right?"

Loki
tom ~ maverick's group ~ follower ~ 10 moons ~ open

Loki's ears perked upwards when he suddenly heard a faint scuffling within the grasses. He crouched, his amber eyes widening as his gaze darted across the grassland. Much to his satisfaction, Loki picked up the scent of a rabbit nearby. Keeping his body low to the ground, the young tom slowly followed the scent trail, being careful not to make any noise with his pawsteps, until his gaze finally locked onto a small, plump rabbit to the left of him. Flexing his claws, Loki turned and slowly stalked the rabbit as it scuffled in the grasses, unaware of Loki's presence. Finally, Loki sprang forward, adrenaline rushing through him, and sank his claws into the flesh of the rabbit, biting into its neck to end its life. He let go of his catch once it stopped moving, and stood up, staring at the rabbit he caught. He smiled with confidence at his accomplishment. My first catch! he thought.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterparks. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:11 am

averick
tomcat - rogue leader - tags: jinx

maverick's amber eyes narrowed as he watched the two young cats leave, his gaze trailing after them until they were out of sight. "i can understand why you don't like most of the cats here, but i feel as though i should protect them. if the few of us stick together, we can overcome a lot," he explained with a flick of his ear. though he didn't love the other cats in his group of bandits, he did care about their safety. that was why he wanted to steal praireclan's territory. he was impatient to have the meeting with his fellow rogues, and was excited to start learning more about praireclan from the inside. it would be extremely nice to have a constant source of prey and shelter, and what maverick wanted maverick got. with a large yawn, he dug a small hole and buried the remains of the mouse jinx had brought him. "thank you for the meal. i hope to return the favor soon," he meowed graciously. he rose to his paws and stretched, his back arching. "i should probably do some hunting myself, perhaps go check out any activity around the border," he decided, his paws itching to get some running in. he wondered briefly if he should invite jinx, but he thought she must be tired from hunting earlier and decided against it. if she wanted to join him, he wouldn't stop her.

igeonfrost
she-cat - warrior - tags: fennelbreeze, ashpaw, blossompaw, wolfstrike

pigeonfrost's icy blue gaze flickered between the two apprentices who were supposed to be leading the patrol. she remembered fondly about how excited she was to lead her first patrol, or even to go on her first patrol. it was so long ago, and then she had been much more excitable and motivated. now, she felt as though her paws were stuck in the deepest of mud, and she couldn't get out. yes, she loved the clan and living there, but she felt like an outcast. she tried her best to be friendly and outgoing, but with her outspoken attitude it was hard to get others to enjoy your presence. pigeonfrost looked to the ground at her dainty white paws, slightly caked with dirt. she hoped that something exciting happened on the patrol, or else she would just have to endure it.

rackencloud
tomcat - warrior - tags: mosspaw

brackencloud waited a moment, unprepared for what his apprentice was planning. since it seemed as if mosspaw was barely even listening, he figured he didn't need to prepare for an attack quite yet. in an instant, he saw the apprentice leap forward and out of sight, landing on his back heavily. for most cats that wouldn't have been an issue, but for brackencloud it was different. with his small size, he had trouble staying on his paws with so much weight on his shoulders. the thick-furred tom knew he had no choice but to use his agility to get away. with one swift movement, he rolled over on his side, trying to crush mosspaw with his shoulder in order to get away.

u n p o o l
tomcat - warrior - tags: acornstem, morrigan [mentioned]

sunpool opened his jaws to taste the air around him, his fur still bristling slightly and his claws ready for action. he didn't enjoy fighting, but if he had to he knew he must be prepared. the element of surprise was what really gave you an advantage over your opponent. though, he hadn't been trying to stay quiet and the rogue cat must know he was there by now. to sunpool's surprise, he smelled a familiar scent nearby, one of a clan mate. he recognized the smell to be acornstem, and curiosity pricked at his paws as he made his way closer to the scent. eventually he made his way through coarse stalks of dry grass, the scent of the rogue and his clan mate becoming overwhelmingly powerful. he decided he should just call out to acornstem and let her know that he was close by. it seemed ignorant to try and stay hidden to the rogue, he hoped she would dare come into clan territory. "acornstem? are you out here?" he called out, weaving through the grass delicately.
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:06 am

F E N N E L B R E E Z E.
[she-cat] [37 moons] [sharp tongue] [relationship:n/a]

FENNELBREEZE watched on attentively as each apprentices utilized the opinions and knowledge of the other; it was always important to get a second take on many matters. The cream-colored warrior fell back a few paces, drifting into step beside Pigeonfrost as they began stepping further into the territory. "Exciting stuff! I remember my first lead role..." she murmured softly as not to distract the young cats, excitement glittering beneath her deep blue eyes. As Blossompaw spoke up, the seasoned she-cat returned her full attention to the apprentices, wanting to instill a sense of pride and appreciation for respect. "East it is then. Excellent choice you two." she recognized their reasoning, dipping her head to each young cat in turn. "Now, take lead point on this. Wolfstrike, Pigeonfrost, and myself are under your command." she urged gently. Fennelbreeze retained her position bear the middle of the border patrol, close enough to the two apprentices if something were to go awry but not too close to make them feel as though their decisions were being second guessed.

C E D A R T H R O A T.
[tom] [37 moons] [docile crocodile] [relationship:n/a]

CEDARTHROAT deposited his material for the nest alongside Greyflower's, making sure the prairie winds wouldn't sweep them away before turning to pad after the younger warrior. The russet tom enjoyed the shared silence as it was not awkward or full of tension. The pair were similar in many ways, preferring quiet and action over the emptiness of hollow words. Just as they began to come upon the outcropping of trees where the sunning rocks lay, movement caught his perceptive green eyes. He watched on with pleasant appreciation for the swift and clean kill the she-cat was able to execute, adding a piece of prey to the fresh-kill pile. "Well done." he praised shortly in his deep, gravely voice. Though he didn't believe in an abundance of praise, he knew it was necessary to promote the confidence of those that may be a little lacking. Greyflower definitely struck him as a young warrior unsure of her position among the ranks of the clan. It was a duty he took upon himself to make sure than every cat felt wanted and useful as they all contributed to a well oiled machine and a life that was more than just about mere survival. Cedarthroat headed onwards, not wanting to waste too much time in the search of food and sticks. As they reached the expanse of meager trees, a meadowlark caught his eye. Despite his size, the burly tom had trained extensively to become light on his feet, his paws carrying him like a ghost through the tall, whispering prairie grasses. Swiftly, he leapt over the grasses towards the base of a gnarled tree, landing squarely on the creature's back. Life quickly ended, he set the catch aside to examine the quality of the tree.

S A G E.
[she-cat] [13 moons] [skittish] [relationship:n/a]

SAGE hummed thoughtfully for a few moments as her amber eyes scanned across Tumble's lithe form before shifting towards the large rabbit at his paws. "Perhaps you could save some for yourself and give the rest to the rogues. Or... we could share it?" she offered hopefully, not wanting to sound too eager at the thought of getting to share her favorite prey with her favorite cat. The young she-cat had grown accustomed to the feisty tom's flirtation, but something about this was different. A strange heat flooded through her body, covering her in an uncomfortable blaze from ear to tail tip. Lowering her gaze, the dark tabby smiled faintly, bashfully as a new sort of shyness enveloped her. Just beginning to come into her own, she'd begun to recognize a desire blossoming in her chest, something she forcibly stomped down every time it reared its ugly head. Tumble was a raging flirt with just about any she-cat, and she couldn't fault him for that. But that meant she also couldn't trust his words, always taking them with a grain of salt. Sage knew how she felt towards the tom. Unable to fully decipher his own feelings, she made it a point to conceal her wants in layers of friendship. "Whatever you decide, we should probably drag my measly offerings back so we can show we're at least a little useful." she joked lightly, her voice soft.

F I N C H F L I G H T.
[she-cat] [57 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship: n/a]

FINCHFLIGHT awoke suddenly from her dream, the scent of the prairie and fresh prey lingering long enough to torture her. The tabico she-cat blinked the sleep from her bleary, green eyes and let out a quiet yawn. Never usually one to rise later than the sun, the warrior stood in her nest, feeling the satisfying cracks as she stretched her spine, claws kneading contentedly into the material beneath her paws. Turning towards the entrance to the den, she made sure to step lightly among her fellow cats before emerging from the entrance, lithe pelt brushing against its sides. Her thin pelt betrayed a slender form beneath, agile and well-suited for hunting. For just a moment, she let herself absorb the damp heat of the rising sun before glancing over her shoulder into the shadowy den she shared with the others. Turning on her haunches, the she-cat trotted easily towards Ryestar, maintaining an appropriate distance as she proceeded to groom her untamed coat. She was always one that believed appearance impacted performance. A weary smile danced across her maw, embarrassed at how late she'd slept in. Noticing the interaction between her leader and medicine cat, the experienced warrior back off, opting to find a mission elsewhere.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:31 pm

jinx
    female | 39 moons | rogue follower | crush: maverick | tags: maverick
    ─────── location: rogue camp
    xjinx nodded her head in absentminded agreement. she couldn't really relate to maverick's fierce protectiveness of his group, but she did understand the logical side to it. there was always strength in numbers and being without a group of cats would mean that you lose that strength and power. "it was my pleasure" she purred, dipping her head in respect. she stood as maverick stood, contemplating whether she should join him or not. she was a little tired from her earlier hunt, but she had practically recovered by now. "do you mind if I join you?" jinx asked, tilting her head questioningly.

tumble
    male | 11 moons | rogue follower | crush: sage | tags: sage
    ─────── location: out hunting
    xtumble was dragged out of his circling thoughts by sage's words. "I think we should share it. we can take your fresh-kill back once we finish" he mewed. he noticed her lower her gaze and smile faintly. that was odd, she never reacted to his flirting like that. he shrugged, figuring she was smiling about something entirely different. the ginger tom picked up his rabbit and dragged it a few fox-lengths over to a nicer spot, gesturing to sage to follow. tumble sat down and waited for his friend to join him. "ladies first" he meowed, shooting her a wink. he waited to see how she reacted, curious to see whether her earlier reaction was because of his flirting or not.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:14 pm

flintfrost
    male | 19 moons | medicine cat | crush: embershade
    ── location: camp | tags: ryestar, badepaw mentioned

x flintfrost nodded, glancing up at the wide expanse of the sky above them. "you're right. we should be entirely thankful." he confirmed, returning his eyes to his dusted paws. "but, i feel as if this peaceful period won't last. after all, nothing can ever be peaceful for long in any situation, right?" the wiry tabby tom sighed, eyeing ryestar's den, remembering that he had completely forgot to collect a small batch of poppy seeds when he'd went out to get cobwebs. he and badepaw would have to search the territory for them later.

acornstem
    female | 37 moons | queen | crush: open
    ── location: camp | tags: morrigan, sunpool

x acornstem jumped at sunpool's voice, then relaxed. she straightened up, but kept her eyes peeled for the she-cat in the area. "there's a rogue here." she muttered to her clanmate, her fur still bristled, making her look as if she were twice her size. "i'm not sure if she knows we're here or not yet." she shrugged, shaking her head and scanning the area all around her with sharp, alert eyes and ears. she was torn on what to do when, or if, they encountered the rogue. should she stay with sunpool and drive her out, or, should she turn and flee to save her kits and alert another warrior to assist sunpool? acornstem hated decisions like these.

tiberious
    male | 29 moons | maverick's group | crush: open
    ── location: camp | tags: christine

x tiberious returned her purr with a soundless flick of his tail, leaping towards the camp exit in excitement. "i came across a meadow not far from here a few sunrises ago. i scented so many mice i couldn't think straight." he joked, pointing his tail in the right direction.

nettlestalk
    male | 59 moons | warrior | crush: open
    ── location: camp | tags: sunnypaw and peachlily

x nettlestalk decided that it was time to act. he stood and made his way to peachlily and sunnypaw, tail swishing back and forth in friendliness. "good morning, peachlily. sunnypaw." he dipped his head to his two clanmates. "if you don't mind, i'd like to join you two in hunting. it's been a little while since i've last hunted." he chuckled, stretching out his back legs and letting a huge yawn escape him.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me