» stormclan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: » stormclan [O&A!]

Postby Nyverria » Fri May 25, 2018 2:22 pm

╔═══════ ➸ ═══════╗
[removed]
➸37 ➸ Molly ➸ App: Lotuspaw ➸ tags: Open
╚═══════ ➸ ═══════╝

Wolfheart had been out out all night long in the forest strolling through Stormclan territory, mainly along small streams. The grey tabby had soon returned to camp as the sun began to rise and stalked through the entrance with heavy eyes. A screech alerted the warrior which made her ears perk as unsheathed her claws looking around the camp only to see her fellow clan mates surrounding something. Sheathing her claws, Wolfheart made her way towards the group of cats only to see Finchflight's lifeless body laying there. Birchstar had accused his clan mates thinking one of the clan cats had murdered Finchflight.

Despite being out all night long, Wolfheart didn't step foot close to the river. Curiosity grew as she wondered who could have done such a thing. The grey warrior wasn't quite friends with Finchflight but she knew the deceased warrior was liked among her clan mates. Once Birchstar blurted out for everyone to get back to their duties which Wolfheart didn't like his attitude towards his clan. The molly stood there looking for her apprentice so she could start training while the rest of her clan mates went back to their duties.
Last edited by raey on Sat May 26, 2018 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional image(s)
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri May 25, 2018 3:37 pm

Sandtail || tom, warrior, 24 moons | tagged: Russetheart, in camp
Sandtail kneaded the ground with his front paws anxiously, tail tip twitching back and forth quickly in a sign of his obvious stress. He had been one of the ones on the dawn patrol to carry Finchflight back to camp. The long tom could still smell the scent of her and the river on his fur and it was driving him crazy.
Yet he didn't dare wash it off.
Finchflight had always been kind to him and Sandtail was going to miss her dearly. For a while, when they had been apprentices nearing their warrior assessments, he had even taken a liking to her. But the shy tom had never worked up the courage to admit to his friend that he'd like to be more than just that. Now he never would get that chance. Sandtail shuddered, alone with his thoughts, and suddenly couldn't bear to be there in the clearing. The young warrior stood abruptly and turned away from his clanmates only to run straight into his brother. "Russetheart!"

Russetheart || tom, warrior, 24 moons | tagged: Sandtail, in camp
"Sorry, sorry, did I spook you? You look distracted. Everyone seems shocked. What happened?" Russetheart had returned to camp just moments before and had missed the entire scene. The red-ish tom had been out in the woods 'practicing some battle moves'. In reality he had been preforming the daily stretches he'd been assigned to make sure his formerly injured leg didn't stiffen up again. It had a habit of doing so when he wasn't active enough and Russetheart didn't want to risk it just in case anything happened.
The look Sandtail shot him was a confusing meld of emotions and Russetheart was immediately concerned. "Sandtail?"
"I, ah, you weren't .. here." Sandtail was shaken and it would have been easy to see even if Russeheart hadn't known the pale tabby for his whole life. "Finchflight ... we found her dead while on patrol this morning. Birchstar thinks one of us did it."
Russetheart recoiled, horrified. "Wha- Finchflight? But she's, she was, no one could possibly have wanted to kill her!" The large tom shook his head sternly. "I don't believe it. No one here would dare harm a clanmate, let alone her. There's got to be some other answer."
Sandtail only shrugged at him. "I dunno. I guess we'll have to wait and see what Elkstride finds out."

Darksky || she-cat, warrior, 24 moons | tagged: Ravenclaw + the hunting patrol
"Nice catch!" Darksky called out to Ravenclaw as she approached him, noting the vole by the dark tom's paws. The faraway look on the slightly older warrior's face caused her some amusement - the long haired she cat had a feeling she knew what, or rather who, was the source of it. However she made no mention of it, having always left the task of teasing up to Russetheart. Instead she dropped her own catch of a squirrel and a particularly fat pigeon on top of her paws.
Looking around, Darksky figured she must be one of the first of the patrol to be back. So the dusky grey she cat sat down and half closed her eyes, turning her face up towards the sun. It was shaping up to be a beautifully sunny day even as she tasted a hint of rain on the wind. Well, if it were going to storm tonight, then she would enjoy the sun while it lasted. Even if it was a bit too warm for her liking this time of new leaf. Darksky certainly preferred that the heat stayed in greenleaf, mainly due to her thick coat.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby オオタチ » Fri May 25, 2018 4:18 pm

╔════════════════════╗
ᴸᵃᵛᵉᶰᵈᵉʳᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ, ʷᵃʳʳᶦᵒʳ, ˢʰᵉ, ²⁷ ᵐᵒᵒᶰˢ , ᵐᵒᵒᵈ﹕ ˢʰᵒᶜᵏᵉᵈ, ᵀᵃᵍˢ﹕ ˢᶰᵒʷᶠᵃᶫᶫ
╚════════════════════╝

Lavenderbreeze gulped and looked at the warrior who was pressed up against her I-I'm sure they won't up you or Silverstrike on this patrol she said trying to sound as comforting as possible Lavenderbreezes mouth was still hung open from the accusations and the once glorious leader of there clan telling them to walk away like nothing happened! Lavenderbreeze looked up at the sky; where the stars would be StarClan help us! she whispered.

Lavenderbreeze put her tail on Snowfall Let's go sit down, I Promise it will all get better Her promise was hollow.

Lavenderbreeze padded to a clearing with a dry ground and sat, she hoped the she-cat would join her.
Lavenderbreezes paws pricked she was still shocked about the way there leader handled the situation.

Sorry for the shorter post i'm in a bit of a tangle rn!
      Hello!
      I'm オオタチ
      I like old Nickelodeon shows
      Sorry if I don't respond i'm
      very berry anxious
      夕焼けってなんだかさみしい
      お願い、待って"

@オオタチ#2692
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» post two

Postby razzberry » Fri May 25, 2018 5:26 pm

──── 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄 !
      gender; molly ❩ ❨ age; 38 mns ❩ ❨ rank; warrior ❩ ❨ app.; midnightpaw ❩ ❨ tags; birchstar, elkstride, midnightpaw ❩

The old cat's clouded gaze seemed to clear, as if her words and earnest plea were actually getting through to him this time. Silverstrike's shoulders sagged in relief, glad that Birchstar was able to be calmed at this point. Her whiskers twitched and a second later the burly presence of a familiar tabby had her head turning to the side. She gave a slight dip of her head to Elkstride, still weighed down by the heaviness that settled in her heart. The silver tabby listened as the tomcat spoke, glancing her father's way to gauge his reaction. Their leader had become dangerously unpredictable, and it was most definitely annoying. For a cat whom Silverstrike had known inside and out, knew his antics and what made him tick, to change completely irritated and saddened her.

"I'd like to join you as well" the long haired molly spoke up, stepping in the direction Elkstrike, Eaglepaw and Stonestrike had taken on in. Before her father could hiss a protest like she knew he would, Silverstrike brushed her soft tail against the large tom's shoulder. "I'll be alright father. I just can't sit around here and do nothing. I will lose my mind if I don't help" her choice of words, she shortly after realized, might have been a little inappropriate given her father's status but ironic nonetheless. Spotting her apprentice briefly across the camp, Silverstrike quickly closer, pausing a fair distance away. "Midnightpaw, I'd like you to help Minnowpaw and Littlechirp prepare Finchflight's body for tonight's vigil" she meowed, her tone leaving no room for objection from the bitter young molly. She wasn't certain what her apprentice's issue was with just about everything, but as a mentor she could see that she wasn't all there all the time.

Turning away without a moment's hesitation, Silverstrike moved quickly to catch up with the parting toms, her silver fur glinting in the morning sun. She slowed once she'd caught with with Elkstride and the others, silence falling over her as her mind and heart went out to Finchflight. Her eyes closed briefly and she blew out a harsh breath through her nose. She still couldn't believe this had happened. biting back the tears that threatened to spill, Silverstrike lifted her head up, refusing to curl back into the sadness that clawed at her heart. "That old badger's probably setting his mind to interrogating everyone right now" Silverstrike muttered out loud, though to no one in particular. Her love for her father was strong, but she did admit that his paranoia was beginning to become tiresome and irritating.

──── 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 !
      gender; tomcat ❩ ❨ age; 33 mns ❩ ❨ rank; warrior ❩ ❨ app.; n/a ❩ ❨ tags; twistedpath ❩

The pointed tom slid his gaze over the sea of cats, noticing the hope that shimmered in their eyes. It took him a moment to realize what this hope was for. It was for Birchstar. The clan as a whole hoped that this unfortunate turn of events would bring the old leader to the surface, the leader who actually cared for the clan and who lead it with a strong and open heart. And as quickly as that hoped had birthed in each set of eyes, Adderbite watched it die with their leader's words.

Shaking his head in utter disbelief, ears pinned down to show his opinion on the matter, Adderbite shifted and twitched violently when a voice suddenly chirped up from beside him. Cursing under his breath at his own jumpiness, he angled his head away briefly to hide the rush of colour to his face. 'Gah, why the heck would Starclan think it would be a good idea to give me the gracious ability to jump at everything and everything' he thought to himself rather bitterly. His attention returned to the she-cat at his side, Twistedpath, and was relieved to see he wasn't the only one who didn't agree with Birchstar's harsh accusations. "Honestly, if you ask me he's past insane. Too far gone to even give it a label." he answered with a tone filled with contempt, " And I can understand his anger and grief, but where does he get off pointing paws at us? I mean, is anyone really that heartless to have done such a thing?".

──── 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐖 !
      gender; molly ❩ ❨ age; 10 mns ❩ ❨ rank; apprentice ❩ ❨ mentor; wolfheart ❩ ❨ tags; sunpaw ❩

'This is not happening...it can't be' her mind came alive with panicked thoughts all at once after the dawn patrol had returned with Finchflight's body. Lotuspaw hadn't been close with the warrior but she'd talked to her occasionally in passing, and she was a genuine and kind-hearted cat. So who on earth would set out to do this to her? The stark white apprentice had sifted through the throng of cats until she reached the front, and had instantly sunk to her paws, crouching low to the ground as her whiskers trembled and her heart grew heavy.

She'd heard Silverstrike's alarmed cry earlier and that's what had brought everyone's attention to what the returning patrol brought back with them. Now, the silver warrior was crouched by her friend's side, mourning her while Birchstar's booming meow filled the camp. Their leader hadn't been quite the same as he used to be, he seemed to only be getting worse and it kind of worried Lotuspaw. The sweet apprentice had wished there was something she could do but she'd been assured by Silverstrike and others that there was nothing anyone could do to help Birchstar. He was inevitably losing his mind and no one could stop it.

Lotuspaw shifted her gaze around the group of cats before she noticed Sunpaw beside her. She followed the orange tabby's gaze to Windpaw and the other apprentices, noting different expressions on all their faces. Figures, the death of a clan mate wasn't going to affect everyone in the same way at the same time. "Do you think someone in the clan... actually did this?" she mewed to Sunpaw, her vibrant yellow eyes clouded with sorrow and grief for her clan mate.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 am

𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙

[removed]
    i.shecat ii. 41 moons iii. warrior
    iv. mood: scared v. location: camp vi. tags: Adderbite, Windpaw, Wolfheart, Lotuspaw

[removed]
    Twistedpath shook her head sadly, and mewed softly, “That’s true, it’s so sad to see him deteriorate like this. He was once such a noble leader.” She listened to the point tom, and nodded in agreement. “Everyone is in grief, and pointing paws will just cause unrest and distrust.” She paused, as Windows approached her, and she flicked her ears towards her apprentice. She flicked her ears back slightly. If there truly was a dangerous cat out there, it probably wasn’t safe to train. Perhaps if they took another warrior and his or her apprentice along. She scanned the camp, before finding Wolfheart, looking for Lotuspaw no doubt. Twistedpath nodded, “Yes, we’ll go with Wolfheart and Lotuspaw, in case it’s still dangerous.” She glanced apologetically at Adderbite, and mewed softly, “We can talk more later?” Adderbite was easy enough to talk to, and he was a handsome tom. Twistedpath wasn’t quite sure she had a crush on him, but perhaps she did. She flicked her tail, beckoning Windpaw to come with her. She approached Wolfheart. “Would you and Lotuspaw like to go train with Windpaw and I?”

ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘

[removed]
    i.shecat ii. 21 moons iii. warrior
    iv. mood: v. location: vi. tags:

[removed]
    no muse, apologies, I’ll write for her next time c:

𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨

[removed]
    i.tom ii. 7 moons iii. medicine cat apprentice
    iv. mood: nervous v. location: forest; camp vi. tags: clan; Littlechirp, Burdockclan,Birchstar

[removed]
    Minnowpaw bound through the forest quickly with herbs clenched tightly in his jaw. Littlechirp had sent him out this morning, but he hadn’t found much. He’d come hurtling back towards camp when he’d heard a yowl, sounding like it was of grief, and as he passed the river looking for herbs the scent of death had flooded into his nostrils. The tabby point tom hoped desperately that whatever had happened was all alright now. He figured everything was fine, as he was always an optimistic tom. As he padded into camp, his fur prickled as eyes shifted towards him, and he twitched his whiskers nervously. His eyes fell upon Finchflight, lying in the middle of the camp. Her body was limp. Horror flashed in Minnowpaw’s eyes, and he glanced at Birchstar, who had started accusing the clan of having a murderer among them. He shuffled his paws nervously, realizing he looked like a suspect. He really looked like a suspect. He had come running into camp, late. He had been by himself, and he’d went out of his normal range of looking for herbs towards the river. His clan mates knew he rarely went to the river. And now his scent was all over there. Minnowpaw walked with his head low towards his mentor, brushing past Littlechirp towards the medicine den, where he dropped the herbs. He’d organize them later. The long-legged tom scurried out quickly, and sat to mount alongside the clan. He glanced at Littlechirp for reassurance, as his tail flicked nervously. Minnowpaw twitched his whiskers, hoping nobody would catch his scent by the river. Although he hadn’t done it, everything pointed towards him. But, then again, he was friends with most of the clan, and they trusted him. Minnowpaw’s heart was fluttering rapidly. He glanced towards Burdockclaw as she spoke, and nodded softly in agreement. Finchflight was a kind cat. A fox, or perhaps a loner or rogue had killed her. Or maybe a badger. The clan loved and adored Finchflight- unless there truly was a traitor among their midst. (Waiting for a reply from Littlechirp c:)

Last edited by raey on Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional image(s)
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat May 26, 2018 4:58 am

littlechirp • medicine cat • trans molly • 43 moons
    location;; camp • tags;; birchstar, minnowpaw, anyone in camp

What a lovely way to start the morning. No - the day was off to too somber a start for jokes, even internal ones. Littlechirp had been tucked away in her den when the cry was loosed, followed shortly by an open accusation at each member of the clan. I should have stayed at his side from the moment he woke, she thought with a trill of panic as she swept out of her den in time to see Minnowpaw's abrupt entrance. He was safe, at least. But... her gaze fell on Finchflight's form, lifeless and limp on the ground and her heart clenched painfully. Briefly her gaze met Minnowpaw's and she nodded faintly at the younger tom; she'd have his back until the day she stopped breathing.

"Where did you find her, Birchstar?" She piped up, stepping around her apprentice and carefully approaching the ancient leader. She'd been trying to deal with his declining state gently, to keep things from escalating. "I'll need to check over her body before burial, in case anything in the wounds can tell us more." The words felt dull as they left her jaws, already referring to her fallen clanmate as a dead body and not a brilliant young warrior who had lost everything much too soon. The small ginger molly glanced back to her apprentice and nodded to their shared den. "Do you remember the herbs we use for burials? If so, please fetch them. I need to speak with Birchstar."
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zillow » Sat May 26, 2018 4:59 am

───────( MIDNIGHTPAW )───────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
I. 10 moons II.III. apprentice IV. Location;; Apprentice den V. tags;;Sliverstrike> Open VI. Crush;; Opened VII. Sliverstrike
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Midnightpaw rolled her eyes when Birchstar stared barking out orders and saying things that had nothing to do with her, so what? Okay someone somehow extremely important died.The apprentice sneered in pure amusement finding it very ridiculous that he was over reacting about Finchflight's death. She narrowed her honey yellow amber colored eyes as her tail lashed back and forth across the ground behind her as she flexed her claws sinking them into the ground realizing her mentor was coming towards her direction. Great! Maybe she could do something fun she gave her fur a couple of licks as Sliverstrike explained what she would be doing today looking as if she could care less. 'No way I am helping out with those two while hearing your father's mouth every five seconds complaining and barking out orders..' Midnightpaw thought as she finished grooming her fur and looked up waiting for her mentor to leave camp, a grin appeared on he muzzle and she held her chin high as she jumped up to her paws and trotted to the fresh kill, "I have my whole day planned out now." She purred as her eyes shined softly as she crouched down at the pile of prey and picked out a shrew and scurried away from the prey pile and trotted half away towards the apprentice den.

Image Image Image

DA IG ♡ ⇠

Zillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2- who did it?

Postby Fawnie » Sat May 26, 2018 7:53 am

[☼] Sunpaw [☼]
        xxxxxxxx age: 10 moons || gender: female || rank: apprentice || location: camp || tags: lotuspaw
        ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Sunpaw's ears flicked at the sound of a soft voice to her right. Her eyes followed the sound, retreating from observing the other apprentices and recognizing Lotuspaw as the owner of the voice. Lotuspaw was one of the few apprentices Sunpaw actually liked, but she hated that they had to have conversation over a subject like this. She frowned, and shook her head, meeting the she-cat's somber yellow gaze with her hard green one. "Frankly, no." She mewed, pausing to watch the action that was now unfolding in the center of camp. Birchstar finally deemed an investigation necessary, and she watched as Silverstrike and Elkstride left with- of course- Eaglepaw. "It was probably a cat from another clan or a rogue, perhaps even a fox." Sunpaw added as the investigators disappeared from sight.

It wouldn't be a clan-cat, that just... didn't make sense. Her pelt tensed at the thought as she hadn't seen her mentor all morning. Ravenclaw is that type, right? She rolled her shoulders in an attempt to shake the nervous energy. Lotuspaw still seemed visibly shaken, and Sunpaw wasn't really the best at comforting. "What do you think Wolfheart has planned for you today?" She asked in her best attempt to change the subject, offering a slightly warmer expression; however, she still couldn't shake the chill Ravenclaw's absence left her with.

[︾] Stonestrike [︾]
        xxxxxxxx age: 10 moons || gender: female || rank: apprentice || location: camp || tags: mentioned Snowfall
        ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Being one of the older warriors, Stonestrike was often selected for morning patrols. This morning was no different in that regard, yet this morning patrol was one Stonestrike would never forget. His orange eyes held no usual warmth, and instead they moved from Snowfall and Finchflight's forms to his own paws. It was no secret the two were close, and the tom's heart ached in sympathy for his clanmate's sorrow. It was always hard to lose a clanmate, and Stonestrike was no stranger to that occurrence. He was one of the warriors present alongside Snowfall in finding Finchflight, and the tom's muscles still held the same tenseness they had upon finding Finchflight's mangled body.

Birchstar's exclamation sliced through Stonestrike's thoughts, pulling the tom back into the present situation. His brow furrowed instantly, and he sent a small thank-you to Starclan that Stormclan had no kits around to hear such a careless claim. It was no time to strike panic in the clan- even if Finchflight was indeed murdered. His gaze sifted through the faces of his clanmates in an attempt to collect a consensus on how everyone was feeling.
hes open, I just don't have time rn.
Last edited by Fawnie on Sun May 27, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» robinsong & gullnose | post two

Postby skywalker, » Sat May 26, 2018 6:07 pm

ROBINSONG
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ female ] [ twenty-nine moons ] [ has a crush on Ravenclaw ] [ warrior ] [ tagged with patrol, Silverstrike ]

Robinsong nodded at Elkstride as he told her she was aloud to come along. The molly took one last fleeting glance around the camp before she followed Elkstride and the other cats in the patrol to the camp entrance. When they reached it, and made sure they had everyone, they took off into the forest, going at a steady pace. Robinsong stuck to the back of the group, watching as the brightly coloured leaves of the forest glimmered at her, and the gurgling of a far off river sung in the fresh air. She closed her eyes momentarily, before opening them again and running a little to catch up with the group. She heard Silverstrike mutter to herself, something about Birchstar no doubt, and Robinsong softly tilted her head. She quickened her pace slightly until she was walking beside Silverstrike, their paw steps in rhythm as they walked with each careful placement. Robinsong careful watched Silverstrike's body language, before she decided it was a good time to speak.

Robinsong spoke in a gentle tone "You know, I think Birchstar is just doing what he thinks best" The words left her mouth hesitantly, and she offered the molly a small smile "Even though many may not agree with what he's doing right now, I know he's just trying to keep us safe, in any way he can, even if it is a bit questionable", Robinsong's eyes looked to the side as she turned her head, watching the forest go by "Thing will get better with time." She uttered, and her tail swept against the forest floor as she watched the pebbles and twigs under her feet tremble with the oncoming vibrations of the cats paws on the floor.

GULLNOSE
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ male ] [ thirty-two moons moons ] [ no crush ] [ warrior ] [ tagged with Burdockclaw, apprentices mentioned]

He offered the female a winning smile as she accepted his offer, and he lead her over to the fresh-kill pile to grab a tasty morsel off the stash. When they reached it, he eyes it for a moment, before he grabbed a decent sized mouse from it. He gestured with his paw towards a quiet area in camp, where there wasn't much buzzing of antsy and anxious clan mates. He padded towards the shaded spot before settling down, his paws tucking underneath himself as he got comfortable. He smiled at Burdockclaw as she took a seat next to him, and he nudged the mouse towards her with gleaming eyes "You can have the first bite."

It was quiet for a little while. He watched the camp bustle with life, apprentices scampering around and warriors chatting among themselves. He twitched his ears, before heaving a heavy sigh, turning back towards Burdockclaw with solemn eyes, "Everything always seems to happen so fast" he said, his tail curling around himself a little as took another breath softly "One day everything is fine, the next, Finchflight is gone." He muttered, watching some apprentices help the medicine cats prepare her body for vigil "Sometimes I wish life would just slow down. If everything happened at a more, sluggish pace, I guess, you could appreciate things more." He said, his eyes glazing over with some unknown emotion. When she had finished taking a bite of the mouse, he took one for himself, chewing with time, before swallowing. He looked back at her and smiled sadly "It's such a shame, Finchflight was a nice cat."
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twisti » Sat May 26, 2018 11:36 pm

✮ Burdockclaw ✮
»»————- ★ ————-««
molly, 32 moons, warrior, mentoring Larkpaw

tags: Gullnose
»»————- ★ ————-««

Gullnose smiled and Burdockclaw gave him one right back. With a turn on her paws, she followed him to the prey pile, and watched him pick up a mouse. It was decent sized, definitely plump enough for Burdockclaw. She didn’t eat a whole lot.

Burdockclaw wondered if Gullnose was going to eat around here, with all the noise and anxious cats. The air felt so tight, at least to her. Burdockclaw knew that things in the Clan were not going to be back to normal anytime soon. If only I-or anyone for that matter-could catch Finchflight’s killer. Then Birchstar would know we’re trustworthy. But then a terrible thought seized Burdockclaw. What if someone in the Clan actually was the murderer?

Stop being stupid. Burdockclaw returned from her moment of thinking and panic. She was sitting with Gullnose on a quiet part of camp. The molly discreetly took the first bite of the mouse, and pushed it a bit towards Gullnose. She thought about what he was saying, and agreed, though she didn’t say anything at first.

Burdockclaw finally opened her mouth. ”I miss her already. I guess everybody does,” she said with a small smile. Warm thoughts of Finchflight flooded her mind, and fed into her grief. ”I wish life went slower too. So we could appreciate things before they’re gone. Like you said. You don’t notice how much you needed something, or someone, until they’re gone.” But Burdockclaw didn’t mean just for Finchflight. Now she was thinking about everything. Even this nice, calm moment (at least, it was nice for Burdockclaw. She hoped the same for Gullnose.) would go away forever.

And Burdockclaw would never be able to get it or anything else back.
Last edited by twisti on Sun May 27, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
twisti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me