๐Ÿฆ… ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐Ÿฆ… ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š

Postby ~Wildfire » Thu May 24, 2018 1:19 pm

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
B A D G E R P A W
|tom|12 moons|optimist|speckleshine|crush;open|tags;speckleshine|

Badgerpaw nodded in understanding, "It's alright. And if the nests need changing then I'm fine with doing that today. Might as well be useful." He meowed with a cheerful grin. While most apprentices detested doing the menial tasks around camp, the broad-shouldered tom didn't mind. At least he got to talk to cats that he didn't interact with every day, such as the queens or the medicine cats.

C R O W S T R I K E
|tom|31 moons|survivor|app;n/a|crush;open|tags;cindersong, ambergaze|

Crowstrike walked up behind Cindersong and Ambergaze, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth when he overheard the she-cat mentioning her apprenticeship. There were many of those memories that he shared, ones he was particularly fond of. It had been a simpler time. โ€œI remember those training sessions, especially because you kept winning all the fights.โ€ He meowed in a way of greeting, padding up to Cindersongโ€™s side with a playful grin. The dark tabby only nodded politely in Ambergazeโ€™s direction. When he had come back and discovered that his best friend had been assigned a mate, Crowstrike had been wary of the warrior to say the least, and he still hadnโ€™t decided if he trusted him.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿฆ… ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š

Postby hummus! » Fri May 25, 2018 3:14 pm

bump
โ”Œ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”
nice to meet you! i'm hummus!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
they/them | taurus | artist

โ”” โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”˜
eh i'll put links here when
i feel like i want to use some
โ’ธ

ImageImage
hummus!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Fri May 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Sฮฑะธโˆ‚ฯ‰ฮนั•ะฝ
โ™ฌ'and I think to myself, what a wonderful world~โ™ฌ
|She-cat|Queen|40 Moons|Assigned Mate: Clawfrost|Mood: Impatient.|Location: Nursery|Tags: Maplekit/Petalkit.

Maplekit padded up to his mother. "Mum, I'm hungry!" He mewed. Sandwish stood up and stretched. "Okay, lets go back inside to Petalkit." Sandwish, feeling hungry herself, took a small mouse and took it back to the nursery.

(since Petalkit's RPer hasn't replied, or I just haven't been reading properly, I'm just going to say Petalkit is asleep.)

ฤโ‚ณโ‚ฑโ‚ฑโฑ ษ†โ‚ฑโ‚ณโ‚ฉ
โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜†'I am not throwing away my shot.' โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ
Male|Apprentice|7 Moons|Mentor: Ashenfoot|Crush: None|Mood: Sleepy|Location:HawkClan Camp.|Tags: Echopaw

Dapplepaw saw Echopaw walking out of the warriors den, looking confused. "What ya looking for?" He called.
    x
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Fri May 25, 2018 11:29 pm

๐ŸŒงKestrelpaw๐ŸŒง

Female/Medic apprentice/6 moons/Mood: Gleeful/Tags: Pebblepaw

"Of course I do!" He's modest too? Does this cat have any flaws? She thought to herself. Why was Pebblepaw so perfect, while she was so...bleh. "You're going to make a great medicine cat one day, maybe even legendary." There was truth in all her words, Kestrelpaw completely believed Pebblepaw had a bright future.

[quote]
โ˜€๏ธDawnpawโ˜€๏ธ

Dawnpaw looked around for her mentor, she secretly wanted to be asked if she was ready for her assessment. She felt like she was where she needed to be and she had waited so long to be a warrior. She looked around the clearing and gave cats confused glances, so they would ask her what she was looking for.

(does Dawnpaw's mentor still participate in the roleplay?)
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfound » Sat May 26, 2018 6:56 am

Birchpaw- 10 moons/ no crush/ mentor: newstep/ tags: newstep, sunrisepaw
He nodded eagerly, tail flicking back and forth slightly. โ€œI am! Iโ€™m really excited to see what weโ€™ll be doing today.โ€

Echopaw- 10 moons/ no crush/ mentor: brambleclaw/ tags: brambleclaw , Dapplepaw
They stopped and looked at Dapplepaw,โ€Iโ€™m looking for my mentor. I havenโ€™t been able to find Brambleclaw anywhere.โ€ Their eats laid back slightly in a sort of distressed way.
crowfound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 26, 2018 7:11 am

โค Redwing โ™€
warrior ~ 20 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: Fallensrain ~ apprentice: n/a ~ tags: open

She walked deeper into the forest her mind was fully of thoughts, so she almost run into the group of birds, which eatted near a tree. She jumped little bit up, when the Group of birds suddently started to fly 'oh yeah, I needed to hunt...' she thought starting to look for a another prey.

โ˜  Clawfrost โ™‚
warrior ~ 36 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: Sandwish ~ apprentice: Yellowpaw ~ tags: Yellowpaw

He smiled as the younger cat without saying do what he wanted her to do, hunt the mice down. As a apprentice, any catched or missed preys are good prasticing so he let the apprentice do most of the huntings. Blinking his eyes as he watched the younger cat, quickly pouncing the mice when it comed to his way, killing it "you needs little more prasticing about your distances" he meowed softy.

โœฟ Poppywing โ™€
warrior ~ 36 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: Flamepelt~ apprentice: Hollypaw ~ tags: Hollypaw, Tricketpaw

She silently looked as the two apprentices got to speak with Shadowclaw, licking her paws she gived a guick look over the group of apprentices and Warriors, noticing Rosepaw her mates apprentice. Sighing she was not seeing Flamepelt at all today, which make her think if anything was alright with him, but she was being heared too that the tom was lazy one.

โ˜€ Sunrisepaw โ™€
apprentice ~ 7 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: n/a ~ mentor: Shadeflower ~ tags: Rosepaw, Shadeflower, Birchpaw, Newtstep

She nodded to Birchpaw, then looked at Newtstep "Well Rosepaw just told me that she tryed to ask her mentor to go train with her, but Flamepelt was more interested about sleeping that training with his apprenticeโ€ฆ" she meowed giving a Small smile to Rosepaw "I don't think he really minds" she continued.

โ˜พ Sunshinepaw โ™‚
apprentice ~ 7 moons ~ crush: Minnowpaw ~ mate: n/a ~ mentor: Cindersong~ tags: Cindersong, Ambergaze, Ravenpaw

He watched the two warrior chatting with each others, turning to see the Ravenpaw when the older tom padded back to them. Flicking his ears he watched the grumby looking tom "so did she throw you away?" he meowed suddently looking the other tom apprentice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zillow » Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 am

โš•โ”€โ”€ โ ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผบ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท โž
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

10 moons โ™ข Apprentice โ™ข โ™€ โ™ข Crush: open โ™ข Mentor: Otterstar โ™ข Location: Camp โ™ข Tags: Open
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Lizardpaw narrowed her eyes at Ravenpaw as he had padded away back towards his mentor and a few other cats, the apprentice let out a short huff as she silently agreed with him. She glared over towards Otterstar and Bluestone was talking and scoffed as she held the hare by its scruff. 'Stupid mouse-brains..' she thought rolling her eyes and she trotted off at the edge of the camp to eat her meal.

โงโ”€โ”€ โ ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฅโž
"Close enough, Dandelions are used to soothe and heal bee stings and its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller like poppy seeds, these are Chamomile they look similar to Daisy leaves but it matters where the plant is growing at. Unlike Dandelions these strengthens the heart and soothes the mind when one is in panic or something in those terms it is also given to traveling cats for strength." Flare meowed as she began rambling on and on about the plants as she placed it down and pawed it softly. The young feline laughed a bit sheepishly realizing that she had went into deep detail about the herbs. "I apologize for rambling."

15 moons โ™ข Loner โ™ข โ™€ โ™ข Mate/Crush: open โ™ข Apprentice: x โ™ข Location: burrow den in Hawkclan Territory โ™ข Tags: Finch

โ˜ธโ”€โ”€ โ ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅโž

25 moons โ™ข Deputy โ™ข โ™‚ โ™ข Mate: Snowberry โ™ข Apprentice: Ripplepaw โ™ข Location: Training Hollow โ™ข Tags: Tinymoon, Ripplepaw, Softpatch, Spiderfang, Swanpaw
The deputy nodded in relief as he explained everything in what seemed like seconds, he felt a little out of breath but was glad that everyone had understand the point of the challenge or task for today's training. Hailstrike glanced at the two teams and nodded is head in approval as he made his way to the side so he wouldn't get in the way. "Feel free to begin whenever you are all ready." He said.
โ—ค
โ—ฅ

Image Image Image

โ‡ข โ™ก DA IG โ™ก โ‡ 

โ—ฃ
โ—ข
Zillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 pm

ฤโ‚ณโ‚ฑโ‚ฑโฑ ษ†โ‚ฑโ‚ณโ‚ฉ
โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜†'I am not throwing away my shot.' โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ
Male|Apprentice|7 Moons|Mentor: Ashenfoot|Crush: None|Mood: Sleepy|Location: HawkClan Camp.|Tags: Echopaw, Ashenfoot mentioned.

"Oh." Dapplepaw frowned. "I haven't seen him sorry." He stood up. "Hey, Echopaw. Do you know where Ashenfoot is? I've been waiting for her for ages."

Sฮฑะธโˆ‚ฯ‰ฮนั•ะฝ
โ™ฌ'and I think to myself, what a wonderful world~โ™ฌ
|She-cat|Queen|40 Moons|Assigned Mate: Clawfrost|Mood: Drowsy|Location: Nursery|Tags: Maplekit, Petalkit.

After her food, Sandwish crouched by her kits. "Petalkit, wake up you sleepyhead."
    x
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterparks. » Mon May 28, 2018 3:06 am

FสŸษชษดแด›sแด˜แด€ส€แด‹
      แดกแด€ส€ส€ษชแดส€ - แด›แดแดแด„แด€แด› - 31 แดแดแดษดs - แด›แด€ษขs: firepaw, snowberry, minnowpaw

flintspark watched his apprentice disappear into the apprentices den excitedly. he was glad that firepaw was his apprentice, since he wasn't sure he would have been able to handle any of the others. firepaw wasn't annoying, he usually followed rules and he was intelligent. what more could he ask for? since flintspark was overly nice, he probably would have let any apprentice walk all over him. he just couldn't help it, conflict was not his strong point. he turned his attention back to snowberry, giving the she-cat a warm smile. "of course! firepaw really wanted to train with his brother, and i see no reason why not," he meowed, pausing briefly."plus, how could i pass up the opportunity to train with such a pretty she-cat?" he meowed with a cocky tone, realizing how beautiful the younger she-cat's eyes were. they were quite mesmerizing, so much in fact that he forgot all about his assigned mate. he couldn't help his flirty nature sometimes, it just came out.

Sสœแด€แด…แด‡๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€
      แดกแด€ส€ส€ษชแดส€ - sสœแด‡-แด„แด€แด› -31 แดแดแดษดs - แด›แด€ษขs: newtstep, rosepaw, sunrisepaw, birchpaw

shadeflower followed behind the apprentices to newtstep and birchpaw. she felt slightly bad for rosepaw, but it wasn't right to just take another warriors apprentice without asking them. plus, she wasn't sure whether she could handle another apprentice or not. newtstep surely couldn't, she knew that for a fact. "sorry rosepaw, maybe next time we can ask your mentor," she called after her as she was leaving the small group. she paused for a second, sending an apologetic glance at newtstep for letting rosepaw ask him a tough question. "well, are you three ready to do some hunting?" she asked, her yellow eyes glowing. hunting was shadeflowers favorite thing to do besides running.

Rแดsแด‡แด˜แด€แดก
      แด€แด˜แด˜ส€แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด„แด‡ - sสœแด‡-แด„แด€แด› - 11 แดแดแดษดs - แด›แด€ษขs: sunrisepaw, shadeflower, newtstep, birchpaw

rosepaw's ears fell back against her head, her excitement leaving. she knew she shouldn't leave camp without telling flamepelt, but he had nothing planned for today. either way she didn't want to inconvenience newtstep or shadeflower. "no, he has been sleeping all day long. you all just go, i'll stay here. sorry sunrisepaw, we can train together some other time!" she meowed apologetically, her eyes wide. she was really upset, but she didn't show it. there was no use causing a scene over not being able to train for one day. perhaps later flamepelt would be ready to do something. the bi-colored she-cat trotted away to find some other cats to chat with.

Sแด˜ษชแด…แด‡ส€๊œฐแด€ษดษข
      แดกแด€ส€ส€ษชแดส€ - แด›แดแดแด„แด€แด› - 42 แดแดแดษดs - แด›แด€ษขs: swanpaw, moonpaw, softpatch, tinymoon, hailstrike, ripplepaw

spiderfang listened to moonpaw as he brought up his ideas, while swanpaw stayed quiet. he hoped she was okay, he knew she tended to doubt herself. he wasn't the best mentor, so he could understand why she felt at a disadvantage. "i think we should split up, but perhaps i could stay back to protect our side? you two are smaller and probably quicker than me, so you should be the ones to attempt to get to the other side," he suggested in a low voice. he was sturdy and strong, and he knew he was good enough at fighting to hold back any one of the she-cats, but if two of them came he could be in trouble. "maybe one of you could run over straight away as a distraction, then the other could sneak around to win? it could work," he asked the two, curious to see if they were on board with the idea. he pricked his ears towards hailstrikes voice when he spoke and he felt his heartbeat quicken. "well, i guess it is time to start. just try your best and i will try to protect over here," he meowed with an encouraging smile.
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummus! » Tue May 29, 2018 12:06 pm

๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›
tom-cat / leader of HawkClan(8/9 lives) / mate: Bluestone / apprentice: Lizardpaw / tags: Bluestone
โœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผโœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผโœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผ

"I agree. Maybe if it gets to the point where we have more apprentices than warriors.. I'll assign multiple apprentices to a warrior. I wouldn't want to hold back their training because of our lack of cats," Otterstar meowed. He slowed his pace a little, hearing Bluestone's heavy breaths. He didn't want to tire her out with his naturally fast pace. "Ask away, then."

๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š
she-cat / senior warrior / mate: Shrewcloud / apprentice: Dapplepaw / tags: Shrewcloud
โœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผโœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผโœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผ

Ashenfoot chuckled at Shrewcloud's response. She understood his words, strangely enough. Having long fur in both greenleaf and leafbare was a hassle. "Oh, I'm doing alright. I was thinking about taking Dapplepaw out to teach him how to climb trees, but I'm not quite sure if I want to do that. He can be a bit clumsy.. I don't want him breaking any bones or wrenching his paw."

๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š™
tom-cat / warrior / mate: Shadeflower / apprentice: Birchpaw / tags: Shadeflower, Birchpaw, Sunrisepaw

Newtstep watched Rosepaw go before he nodded to Shadeflower. "Ready as I'll ever be," he meowed. His gaze drifted over to Birchpaw and Sunrisepaw. "Hey, Birchpaw, maybe i-if you do well.. We could have an assessment later. It's about time for one.."

๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
she-cat / warrior / mate: Brambleclaw / apprentice: Badgerpaw / tags: Badgerpaw

Speckleshine nodded. "Let's do that, then. Let's change the nests in the medicine den first, including the sick nests. I'm sure they haven't been changed in a while.. Well, let's go get some moss." She led the way out of the camp, knowing that Badgerpaw wouldn't be too far behind. He was an easy apprentice, she thought. He was both respectful and ambitious in a way.. A rare combination. He'd make a good leader.

๐š™๐šŽ๐š‹๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐šŠ๐š 
tom-cat / medicine cat apprentice / mate: n/a / mentors: Gorsehawk, Inkeri / tags: Gorsehawk, Inkeri, Kestrelpaw

Pebblepaw felt his cheeks warm up at Kestrelpaw's praise. "I'm not as good as you though. You know, like.. every herb!" he meowed. "I can't even remember what daisy does since we haven't had to use it in forever."

๐šข๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š 
she-cat / apprentice / mate: n/a / mentor: Clawfrost / tags: Clawfrost

Yellowpaw nodded bashfully and padded over to her mentor. "We caught it though! That's good. We're a good team! Sorry I freaked out on you like that though."

๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐šข๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
she-cat / elder / mate: n/a / apprentice: n/a / tags: open

Cherryfeather was still in a deep sleep, a soft snore escaping her parted muzzle every so often.

๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘
tom-cat / loner / mate: n/a / tags: Flare

Finch nodded, trying to itch the meanings of the herbs into his memory. "No need to apologize. You seem to be very skilled in this asset. Chamomile for calming or for travelling strength.. So if you go on a long journey, you should eat some of that?"
nice to meet you! i'm hummus!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
they/them | taurus | artist

eh i'll put links here when
i feel like i want to use some
โ’ธ

ImageImage
hummus!