๐Ÿฆ… ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐Ÿฆ… ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š

Postby flaming-sun. » Sat May 19, 2018 11:10 pm

Sฮฑะธโˆ‚ฯ‰ฮนั•ะฝ
โ™ฌ'and I think to myself, what a wonderful world~โ™ฌ
|She-cat|Queen|40 Moons|Assigned Mate: Clawfrost|Mood: Impatient.|Location: Nursery|Tags: Maplekit/Petalkit.

Sandwish sighed. "Come on Maplekit, go find some moss for us to play with." Her kit scampered off. Maplekit came back with a wad of moss in his jaws. Sandwish helped him roll it into a ball. She threw him the moss ball for him to catch, and he chased after it for basically the rest of the afternoon.

(since Petalkit's RPer hasn't replied, or I just haven't been reading properly, I'm just going to say Petalkit is asleep.)

ฤโ‚ณโ‚ฑโ‚ฑโฑ ษ†โ‚ฑโ‚ณโ‚ฉ
โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜†'I am not throwing away my shot.' โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ
Male|Apprentice|7 Moons|Mentor: Ashenfoot|Crush: None|Mood: Sleepy|Location:HawkClan Camp.|

Dapplepaw sat by the fresh-kill pile, eating a small shrew. He knew he shouldn't be eating, he hadn't hunted, or done anything yet. As he finished his meal, his wiped his mouth and sat impatiently beside the camp entrance for his mentor.
    x
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby sunflower; » Sun May 20, 2018 2:04 am

๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“…๐’ถ๐“Œ
11 moons, male, apprentice, no mate, mentor: ambergaze

rolling his eyes, he spoke one thing before he turned away. "good thing we both agree then." with a flick of his tail he too, also stood to his feet and padded back to his mentor ambergaze, his mood only becoming more short-tempered and annoyed. ravenpaw made it just in time to catch sunshinepaw talking about teaching him. with a small scowl set on his face he sat down next to ambergaze, turning away from cindersong,sunshinepaw and

๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“Œ
43 moons, tom, warrior, no mate, apprentice: thicketpaw

(waiting on hollypaw)

๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
23 moons, she-cat, warrior, no mate, no apprentice

her ears perked as she listened to ripplepaw's idea. "who is good at sneaking around and who is good at combat? i myself am more of a hunter than a fighter" tinymoon felt embarrassed to admit, but as she had once been told. she was the best hunter in the clan, not the best fighter...
( flowers are the sweetest things. )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ she/her - gender equality ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ roleplaying addict ]
( God must've forgotten to put a soul in them. )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
sunflower;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿฆ… ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š

Postby Alpha* » Sun May 20, 2018 6:53 am

FallenRains

Birds! She eats birds! Horror clogs his throat, (of course he knows hes abnormal, that eating them is normal...) FallenRains fills his mouth with the cold water, gulping quickly: the intention is to prevent himself from gagging openly.

But she doesn't understand. He cannot explain. Hed tried it once, they had laughed and he had been unable to stop himself from killing them. Blood had been on his paws for days. Not that having blood on his pelt is... unusual, especially not then.

When she continues to speak on herbs he clings steadfastedly to the distraction. "Yes, indeed. " he nods agreeingly. But he had learned out of necessity to save his own hyde, not to aid others.... well, at least in most cases. "It is useful in saving your own life. " is said, hinting to his own past. (Of course this is meant to allow her to ask a few questions about the story of the reclusive tom.)

โ€œThanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.โ€
โœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยป
โ€œSadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]โ€
โœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยป[/color]
โœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโ€

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beep beep » Sun May 20, 2018 6:20 pm

[ swanpaw ]

swanpaw sat elegantly and quietly, awaiting instructions.
the she cat was beginning to find herself distracted and confused
as she started zoning out whilst accidentally glancing at moonpaw.
the brown cat suddenly realised, alarmed, that she didn't know what was going on at all.
hoping that she would eventually just go with the flow, she remained quiet, not
bothering to ask what was going on.

(( WAIT WHAT'S GOING ON? MY INTERNET STOPPED WORKING FOR A WHILE AND NOW I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT SWANPAW IS DOING, HELPPPPPP ))
hi im steven universe trash

[ she/her ] [ boring hetero ] [ i like turtles ]

maybe I'd find myself
sitting on that distant shore.
maybe I'm not
alone.
beep beep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun May 20, 2018 8:53 pm

Sฮฑะธโˆ‚ฯ‰ฮนั•ะฝ
โ™ฌ'and I think to myself, what a wonderful world~โ™ฌ
|She-cat|Queen|40 Moons|Assigned Mate: Clawfrost|Mood: Impatient.|Location: Nursery|Tags: Maplekit/Petalkit.

Sandwish sighed. "Come on Maplekit, go find some moss for us to play with." Her kit scampered off. Maplekit came back with a wad of moss in his jaws. Sandwish helped him roll it into a ball. She threw him the moss ball for him to catch, and he chased after it for basically the rest of the afternoon.

(since Petalkit's RPer hasn't replied, or I just haven't been reading properly, I'm just going to say Petalkit is asleep.)

ฤโ‚ณโ‚ฑโ‚ฑโฑ ษ†โ‚ฑโ‚ณโ‚ฉ
โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜†'I am not throwing away my shot.' โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ
Male|Apprentice|7 Moons|Mentor: Ashenfoot|Crush: None|Mood: Sleepy|Location:HawkClan Camp.|

Dapplepaw sat by the fresh-kill pile, eating a small shrew. He knew he shouldn't be eating, he hadn't hunted, or done anything yet. As he finished his meal, his wiped his mouth and sat impatiently beside the camp entrance for his mentor.
    x
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 20, 2018 9:30 pm

โค Redwing โ™€
warrior ~ 20 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: Fallenrain ~ apprentice: n/a ~ tags: Fallenrain

She flicked her ears as she listened the tom. For the very beginning she was little afraid of the tom, she always seen there was something wrond with him. That's why she wasen't not happy at all when he was being assigned to her "i know you're joined the clan as a loner, with your own rules" she meowed glancing at him "Saving only your own life is maybe soemthing you will do as a loner, but as a clan cat you needs to think the others too..." she meowed getting a little bit silent for a moment "If you can do that, you're not welcome to live as a clan cat" she meowed her voice little bit cold.

โ˜  Clawfrost โ™‚
warrior ~ 36 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: Sandwish ~ apprentice: Yellowpaw ~ tags: Yellowpaw

He watche her going "I thought so too" he meowed flicking his tail as he walked forward "Maybe you could, I've soemtimes thinked why medicine cats don't train some battle moves to protect themselves or the other cats inside outside of the medicine cats den." he meowed watching the views around them.

โœฟ Poppywing โ™€
warrior ~ 36 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: Flamepelt~ apprentice: Hollypaw ~ tags: Hollypaw, Tricketpaw

She silently looked as the two apprentices got to speak with Shadowclaw, licking her paws she gived a guick look over the group of apprentices and Warriors, noticing Rosepaw her mates apprentice. Sighing she was not seeing Flamepelt at all today, which make her think if anything was alright with him, but she was being heared too that the tom was lazy one.

โ˜€ Sunrisepaw โ™€
apprentice ~ 7 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: n/a ~ mentor: Shadeflower ~ tags: Rosepaw, Shadeflower, Birchpaw, Newtstep

She looked over her mentor Shadeflower, "Sure I was waiting for you to pick me up, anyways" she meowed flicking her tail turning to Rosepaw "Is it okey If she comes too? I don't think Flamepelt going to train her at all today" she meowed silently. She looked past her mentor for her mate Newtstep and Birchpaw behing her as well "So you're going out with us too Birchpaw?" she meowed warmly.

โ˜พ Sunshinepaw โ™‚
apprentice ~ 7 moons ~ crush: Minnowpaw ~ mate: n/a ~ mentor: Cindersong~ tags: Cindersong, Ambergaze, Ravenpaw

He watched the two warrior chatting with each others, turning to see the Ravenpaw when the older tom padded back to them. Flicking his ears he watched the grumby looking tom "so did she throw you away?" he meowed suddently looking the other tom apprentice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny.. » Mon May 21, 2018 11:43 am

Moonpaw
tom/apprentice/mentor:softpatch/clan territory /10 moons/tags: softpatch spiderfang swanpaw tinymoon hailstrike ripplepaw

Moonpaw glanced over to Swanpaw and nuged her lightly,"Do you have any ideas?" He meowed and chuckled slightly, the she cat had totally zoned out.

Sparksong
she-cat/warrior/mate: none/ apprentice: none / hawkclan camp/16 moons/tags: Bluestone Brambleclaw Otterstar

Sparksong started becoming bored and felt a little anxious like she should be doing something, but she continused grooming her fur in the sun. She looked over to Brambleclaw and wondered if he had any ideas and slightly nudged him to get his attention.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Hello I'm Sunny
She/Her//stuff//other things
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
[i]links
Trade Thread
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
sunny..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon May 21, 2018 12:43 pm

FallenRains

Liquid, soft blue eyes - like high summer skies - shift to gems smokey and cloudy and pale - as if all the death and fear and hurt of the pale winter skies are trapped in him and he has dared to give her a glimpse of the universe that he alone has access to. "Mate," is said in a loud voice as he visibly controls himself. "It is not your decision if I stay. You don't have to like me, but you ARE stuck with me; Clanner born, you're all the same. " the silver cat mutters the last bit to himself.

He flicks his ears. "I never said I wouldn't help; I said it was useful." She doesn't deserve to be called anything but She-Cat: "I'll see you tonight. " is spat and he is gone before he would attempt to kill his new mate.

Hah!! Yeah right. As if she deserves that title.

Paws ache with the need to maim, fight, kill, as he takes off across the brook, and once firmly put of sight he leaps from a log to a boulder and up a tree.

One thing is certain; he hates her.

Silently he heads to his home away from camp; where no-one has found him. The place he WOULD have shared with her if she was his new One. Someone he could love. Baring his teeth; hed go to their supposed leader and healer upon his return.

โ€œThanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.โ€
โœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยป
โ€œSadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]โ€
โœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยป[/color]
โœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโœฐยปโ€

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummus! » Mon May 21, 2018 1:56 pm

๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›
tom-cat / leader of HawkClan(8/9 lives) / mate: Bluestone / apprentice: Lizardpaw / tags: Bluestone
โœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผโœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผโœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผ

Otterstar's whiskers twitched in amusement as she mentioned that he needed a break. A break for a leader? Hah, sounded like a miracle from StarClan. He could barely catch a break nowadays. "Surprises are nice as long as they are on our side," Otterstar meowed. "I hope they don't cause too much trouble. I wouldn't want them to seem like little entitled furballs." He sighed, glancing back over his shoulder at the camp entrance. Should he tell her? Otterstar didn't know how she would take it. He didn't want her out of his life again... but he didn't want her to figure out some other way and cause a catastrophe. "I'm glad we've gone on this walk. I guess this is as much of a break that I can get.. Especially recently now that there's so many apprentices in the camp. It's like they're everywhere."

๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š
she-cat / senior warrior / mate: Shrewcloud / apprentice: Dapplepaw / tags: Shrewcloud
โœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผโœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผโœผ โ€ขโ€ข โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ€ขโ€ข โœผ

Ashenfoot chuckled at Shrewcloud's response. She understood his words, strangely enough. Having long fur in both greenleaf and leafbare was a hassle. "Oh, I'm doing alright. I was thinking about taking Dapplepaw out to teach him how to climb trees, but I'm not quite sure if I want to do that. He can be a bit clumsy.. I don't want him breaking any bones or wrenching his paw."

๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š™
tom-cat / warrior / mate: Shadeflower / apprentice: Birchpaw / tags: Shadeflower, Birchpaw, Sunrisepaw, Rosepaw

Newtstep almost jumped when Birchpaw approached him. "O-oh, hi Birchpaw! We'll be g-going out with Shadeflower and Sunrisepaw--" He was interrupted as Rosepaw came up to him. His heart started to pound as he felt overwhelmed by the cats approaching him. "D-Does Flamepelt know? If he's planning anything, I-I wouldn't want you to be missing or anything.."

๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
she-cat / warrior / mate: Brambleclaw / apprentice: Badgerpaw / tags: Badgerpaw

Speckleshine sighed in relief. "Sorry to scare you like that. I got scared for a moment." She looked around the camp, her pelt ruffled slightly in the chilly breeze. "What would you like to work on today? We can go hunting, we can do battle training, we could climb trees.. whatever you'd like to do. And if you wanna stay in camp, we can change out all of the nests! Nobody's changed them out in a long while."

๐š™๐šŽ๐š‹๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐šŠ๐š 
tom-cat / medicine cat apprentice / mate: n/a / mentors: Gorsehawk, Inkeri / tags: Gorsehawk, Inkeri, Kestrelpaw

Pebblepaw blinked as Kestrelpaw asked him the question. "That's not random at all! I'm not much into fighting and stuff.. I like hunting, though. What'd you think my warrior name would be?" he asked. He didn't really have any names in mind--he loved the idea of his name being a surprise, an embodiment of what other cats thought of him.
"I think yours would be Kestrelheart. It suits you."

๐šข๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š 
she-cat / apprentice / mate: n/a / mentor: Clawfrost / tags: Clawfrost

Yellowpaw purred in amusement. "Finally someone who agrees with me! I'm glad Otterstar set you up as my mentor. You're pretty cool." She followed Clawfrost's gaze, her ears pricked for any sign of prey. "Maybe I'll suggest that to him later."

๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐šข๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
she-cat / elder / mate: n/a / apprentice: n/a / tags: open

Cherryfeather was still in a deep sleep, a soft snore escaping her parted muzzle every so often.

๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘
tom-cat / loner / mate: n/a / tags: Flare

Finch sniffed at the flower. "I'm not sure. It smells nice though. Is it a calming herb?" he asked. "It kind of reminds me of a dandelion before it gets fluffy." His whiskers twitched in amusement. Dandelions had always fascinated him--at first they were a yellow flower, and then they would bloom into something completely different. It reminded him of a kittypet that he once saw--fat and fluffy.
โ”Œ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”
nice to meet you! i'm hummus!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
they/them | taurus | artist

โ”” โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”˜
โ”Œ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”
eh i'll put links here when
i feel like i want to use some
โ’ธ

โ”” โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”˜
ImageImage
hummus!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 22, 2018 2:14 am

โค Redwing โ™€
warrior ~ 20 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: Fallensrain ~ apprentice: n/a ~ tags: open

She narrowed her eyes little suprised how angry her mate got to her words, sighing she shaked her head 'What's his problems is? What did Otterstar thinked when he assingned me to him? We're not even similar at all...I don't understand him...' she thought herself facing the water seeing her reflection there. For a moment she started to feel sad 'Was I too hard for him? At last he tryed to be nice to me...' she thought shaking her head again 'I can't trust him, can I...?' she thought stooding up and walked away from the water 'Stupid tom' she sighed.

โ˜  Clawfrost โ™‚
warrior ~ 36 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: Sandwish ~ apprentice: Yellowpaw ~ tags: Yellowpaw

He gived the young she-cat a amused look "me..cool? wow That's something new" he meowed starting to think his kithood, the times when he was very bullied and mostly left alone, only two cats was kind to him was his mother and sister Poppywing. Breaking his thoughts he heared a crash, flicking his ears he lockated the prey near the bushes "Slow down Yellowpaw or you will scaary it away?" he meowed silently.

โœฟ Poppywing โ™€
warrior ~ 36 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: Flamepelt~ apprentice: Hollypaw ~ tags: Hollypaw, Tricketpaw

She silently looked as the two apprentices got to speak with Shadowclaw, licking her paws she gived a guick look over the group of apprentices and Warriors, noticing Rosepaw her mates apprentice. Sighing she was not seeing Flamepelt at all today, which make her think if anything was alright with him, but she was being heared too that the tom was lazy one.

โ˜€ Sunrisepaw โ™€
apprentice ~ 7 moons ~ crush: open ~ mate: n/a ~ mentor: Shadeflower ~ tags: Rosepaw, Shadeflower, Birchpaw, Newtstep

She looked over her mentor Shadeflower, "Sure I was waiting for you to pick me up, anyways" she meowed flicking her tail turning to Rosepaw "Is it okey If she comes too? I don't think Flamepelt going to train her at all today" she meowed silently. She looked past her mentor for her mate Newtstep and Birchpaw behing her as well "So you're going out with us too Birchpaw?" she meowed warmly.

โ˜พ Sunshinepaw โ™‚
apprentice ~ 7 moons ~ crush: Minnowpaw ~ mate: n/a ~ mentor: Cindersong~ tags: Cindersong, Ambergaze, Ravenpaw

He watched the two warrior chatting with each others, turning to see the Ravenpaw when the older tom padded back to them. Flicking his ears he watched the grumby looking tom "so did she throw you away?" he meowed suddently looking the other tom apprentice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me