🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Postby LittleTrain » Tue May 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Splashpaw
Tom||Apprentice||Crush: -----||Location: Territory||Tags: Cinderbirch

Splashpaw watched the little fish pass, watching the direction they were coming from before he started to shift down the stream, pausing soon enough as he saw a bigger fish. With a smile the tom struck and yote a fish out of the water.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Can you tell I like adoptables? Well I have even more
My Adoptable Collection!
All of my Plush Dragons!
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Wed May 23, 2018 2:27 pm

Cinder Birch
Male/36 moons/single/Tags: Splashpaw

Cinder witnessed his form and paw movements, so he tried it out on a passing fish. It failed, but he got the next one. Now soaking wet Cinder Birch jumped after the fish who attempted to flop back into the water. "Hey! Sit still you!"
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbow; » Thu May 24, 2018 4:09 am

π•žπ•šπ••π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•€π•žπ• π•œπ•–
tom/26 moons/warrior/crush;open/tags; coalpaw

midnightsmoke cursed his reaction time, forcing himself to focus as he was hit on the muzzle, managing to dodge coalpaw's second attack and shoving him over, giving himself time to pinpoint exactly where the apprentice was and where to attack next. he backed up, ready for another attack.

π•“π•π• π•€π•€π• π•žπ•‘π•’π•¨
molly/7 moons/apprentice/crush;open/tags; leaf and leafstar

blossompaw hissed loudly, fur fluffing up. she unsheathed her claws and stepped forward, glaring at the kit.
"you don't speak to the leader like that!" she snapped, ready to lash out at him.

𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕝𝕑𝕒𝕨
molly/8 moons/med cat app/crush;open/tags; whitethroat, petalstrike, kestreltail

hazelpaw huffed at whitethroat, seeing the brief annoyance in his gaze. she watched kestreltail carefully, letting her observation point out what was wrong and tilting her head. was he not eating enough? maybe she should have been paying more attention.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
xxxβ„π”Έπ•€β„•π•Š

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
hey! i'm rainbow;, but you can
call me coda! i like to draw, sing
and rp and i'm trying to collect
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - Β©

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š

π•’π•˜π• π•£π•’π•‘π•™π• π•“π•šπ•”
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
rainbow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu May 24, 2018 9:44 am

Heron sighed as she was herded into a nest. "Why doesn't your leader trust me?" she asked. "I don't have any family that I know of," the kit murmured.

Daisyshine sighed. "She doesn't really trust any loners little one," she meowed. "You just have to prove yourself one day and maybe you'll be able to join the clan," she murmured.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Thu May 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Thistlepaw || in camp || tags: open

Thistlepaw decided the coast was clear and took one step into the forest. His eyes flashed at the thrill of rebellion, but he paused. He had just become an apprentice, and sneaking out into the forest would ruin his reputation with both his mentor and the rest of the apprentices. He scowled and shuffled back into camp, defeatedly looking for something acceptable to occupy his time. He sighed and sat down dejectedly, wishing he could be out training like the other apprentices. He gazed curiously at the nursery at the sight of the loner kit entering, wondering what would become of him.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny.. » Fri May 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Sparksong
She-cat / Warrior / Camp / 16 moons / tags:open
The young warrior returned from her nature walk with a plump vole in her jaws. She padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped it there. "Who ever eats that will have a good meal," Sparksong murmered to herself and walked away from the pile. She really felt the need to be doing something or being useful. Maybe she could talk to some cat to calm down.
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
Hello I'm Sunny
She/Her//stuff//other things
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
═══════════════════════
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
[i]links
Trade Thread
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
sunny..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Fri May 25, 2018 1:30 pm

Thistlepaw | tom | apprentice | in camp || tags: Sparksong

Thistlepaw noticed Sparksong enter the camp and thanked the stars for finally giving him someone to talk to. He bounded over to Sparksong much too excitedly, unable to read the air, though he internally hoped that he wouldn't be bothering the she-cat too much by approaching. He put on a friendly smile and said, "Back from your hunt, Sparksong? That looks like a great catch! Hopefully I can learn to hunt well too someday."

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Fri May 25, 2018 1:36 pm

❄️Hailpaw❄️

Tags: Littlestep/ Crush: Open

Hailpaw didn't wait for a responce. Sometimes she had the urge to do run. She ran as fast as she could back to camp, but a scent caught her attention. "FallenClan!" She sniffed the air. The scent was still fresh. Sensing potential danger, she ran back to Littlestep, sliding to a halt. "FallenClan, fresh scent, north of camp entrance." She panted, nodding toward the location. "They've crossed the border!"
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Fri May 25, 2018 2:03 pm

littlestep
    male | crush: open | deputy | apprentice: hailpaw | location: territory | tags: hailpaw

x littlestep's fur bristled in alarm as he also caught a whiff of the incoming fallenclan patrol. "we must run faster than any cat has ever run before. there isn't much time left before they stumble upon the camp." he informed with a firm tone. there was no time to praise the apprentice on her identification of the fallenclan patrol. the clan needed saving. he nodded his head toward the direction of camp before bolting off, paws digging deeper into the earth beneath his paws to gain a boost of speed. he stretched out his legs, aching his muscles but gaining an even better burst of speed. littlestep knew this would happen sometime. he'd always been suspicious of fallenclan. what if they'd come to attack? what if littlestep and his apprentice never reach camp in time?

whitethroat
    male | crush: open | medicine cat | apprentice: hazelpaw | location: medicine den | tags: hazelpaw, kestreltail

x whitethroat's tail thumped against the medicine den floor as he stood, gazing down at kestreltail after the tom had given no answer. "petalstrike must be moved into the nursery as soon as her and her kits awaken. we don't know what this sickness is and i'd much rather not have a bundle of sick kits coughing up a storm." he declared, frowning at the sleeping queen and her precious kits. the future of the clan rested in their paws - mapleclan cannot lose these kits.

coalpaw
    male | crush: open | apprentice | mentor: midnightsmoke and leafstar | location: territory | tags: midnightsmoke

x coalpaw grumbled under his breath as he recovered from midnightsmoke's counterattack. he was about to start off another move when a foul smell smacked against his muzzle. fallenclan! "wait! do you smell that?" he hissed, narrowing his eyes in alarm. "no wonder fallenclan looses their warriors like a kittypet looses their dignity. their stench can fill up the entire forest and beyond!" he spat, swallowing back a retch. but what is fallenclan doing here? he wondered, head tilted as he kept his gaze on his mentor, waiting for further instructions.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny.. » Fri May 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Sparksong
She-cat / Warrior / Camp / 16 moons / tags:Thistlepaw
Sparksong turned to Thistlepaw,"Thanks Thistlepaw." She replied cheerfully,"Don't worry about it you still have time before you're a warrior to learn how to hunt well." The she cat meowed and thought about when she was an apprentice, that time seemed to be less stress stressful than it was for her now, even though it wasn't too long ago. " Who is you mentor?" Sparksong asked feeling curious.
sunny..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me