🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Postby Unicornkisses » Sun May 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Cinder Birch
Male/36 moons/single/Tags: Splashpaw

Cinder Birch copied his stealthy approach, tail swishing in excitement. A real fishing lesson! "Salmon are a little large anyway." He whispered unsure if fish could hear well.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun May 20, 2018 8:52 pm

π™‡π™šπ™–π™›
{-do you like it uptown, its quiet uptown..-}
~Male~Loner~9 Moons~Mood: Angry~Location: Somewhere inside MapleClan territory~Tags: Leafstar, Blossompaw.

Leaf glared at the two cats in front of him. "I know you're from MapleClan idiot! How oblivious do you think I am? I mean, what are your names?? He growled. Why was she being so rude? He didn't get it, there was no difference between them, except for the fact that she lived with other cats.

вlαzєflσwєr
*~this girl is on fire...~*
~Female~Queen~47 Moons~Mood: Sleepy~Location: MapleClan camp~

Flaming Sun wrote:Blazeflower ducked her head towards Daisyshine. "Oh right. Should of known, she was bigger than the moon yesterday." She joked.
    x
    β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleTrain » Mon May 21, 2018 2:09 am

Splashpaw
Tom||Apprentice||Crush: -----||Location: Territory||Tags: Cinderbirch

Splashpaw nodded and he focused on the water, waiting for something to pass, "Okay so the best way I can explain how to catch a fish is um..So when you see one, wait for it to come in front of you then swoop forward, get your paw under it, and throw it out of the water..or that's how I do it at least."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Can you tell I like adoptables? Well I have even more
My Adoptable Collection!
All of my Plush Dragons!
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 am

Thistlepaw | in camp

Thistlepaw wandered about camp with lack of any task to do, and flicked his tail restlessly. The young tom eventually settled down, but remained alert as he observed everything going on around him. He wished he could fulfill his thirst for adventure, but he knew that he shouldn't leave camp without permission.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbow; » Mon May 21, 2018 5:06 am

π•žπ•šπ••π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•€π•žπ• π•œπ•–
tom/26 moons/warrior/crush;open/tags; coalpaw

midnightsmoke reacted slowly, stepping out of the way at the last second and jumping up, over coalpaw's head, hoping to surprise him. he was at a disadvantage for the fight- his delicate other senses able to be taken out if he wasn't careful. he aimed a blow at coalpaw's ears as he passed, keeping his claws sheathed but not holding back any of his warrior strength.

π•“π•π• π•€π•€π• π•žπ•‘π•’π•¨
molly/7 moons/apprentice/crush;open/tags; leaf and leafstar

blossompaw hissed loudly, fur fluffing up. she unsheathed her claws and stepped forward, glaring at the kit.
"you don't speak to the leader like that!" she snapped, ready to lash out at him.

𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕝𝕑𝕒𝕨
molly/8 moons/med cat app/crush;open/tags; whitethroat, petalstrike, kestreltail

hazelpaw stepped back from petalstrike as she fell asleep, moving over to whitethroat and kestreltail.
"tone it down- she just drifted off." she reminded her mentor, sitting a pace back to stay out of the way, but to observe was what going on and being ready to help.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
xxxβ„π”Έπ•€β„•π•Š

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
hey! i'm rainbow;, but you can
call me coda! i like to draw, sing
and rp and i'm trying to collect
every pet in the game!

th - carrd - dA - Β©

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š

π•’π•˜π• π•£π•’π•‘π•™π• π•“π•šπ•”
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
rainbow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Mon May 21, 2018 12:25 pm

Cinder Birch
Male/36 moons/single/Tags: Splashpaw

"Doesn't seem too bad." He peeked over the bank ears pricked. There were tons of tiny fish in the shallows. Little fish meant big fish nearby. Cinder Birch whipped his tail slightly. Hopefully Splashpaw would get something, and the bigger fish would be scared downstream.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Mon May 21, 2018 3:26 pm

Thistlepaw | in camp | open

Thistlepaw succumbed to his urges to explore and discretely glanced around to see if anyone was watching him. He slowly inched his way to the edge of camp as inconspicuosly as he could, pausing here and there to bat at a leaf or 'pretend' to admire himself in a puddle to appear busy.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Tue May 22, 2018 11:19 am

littlestep
    male | crush: open | deputy | apprentice: hailpaw | location: territory | tags: hailpaw

x littlestep's tail lifted in celebration. "nice catch!" he purred, gesturing onward as he padded forward towards a rabbit scent trail. "there's been a rabbit hanging around here." he informed, eyes focused on the path ahead of him. littlestep's paws were aching to work themselves - it'd been a while since he'd had a good chase.

whitethroat
    male | crush: open | medicine cat | apprentice: hazelpaw | location: medicine den | tags: hazelpaw, kestreltail

x whitethroat had to keep a snort from escaping his jaws - hazelpaw was a considerate cat, he thought, as he nodded apologetically. he returned his focus to his patient, frowning at the miserable tom's lethargic figure. oh, starclan, help him. he huffed, awaiting kestreltail's answer patiently.

coalpaw
    male | crush: open | apprentice | mentor: midnightsmoke and leafstar | location: territory | tags: midnightsmoke

x coalpaw grunted as the force of midnightsmoke's blow to his ear knocked him away, causing him to stumble a bit before letting out a frustrated hiss. he gathered himself before aiming a quick swipe to midnightsmoke's muzzle before backing the move up with another swipe with his other paw.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Tue May 22, 2018 11:25 am

❄️Hailpaw❄️

Tags: Littlestep/ Crush: Open

Hailpaw picked up the prey. β€œDo you want me to run back and drop this by the prey pile or bury it and come back?” She asked
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Tue May 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Thistlepaw | in camp | tags: open

Thislepaw slowly but surely reached the edge of camp, hoping that no one could see through his act. He kept up the charade by pausing at the very edge of the forest line to groom himself. His wild, prickly fur would lay flat for a second before springing back into its original form again. Thistlepaw was all about appearances and hated that other cats thought that he refrains from grooming himself, despite his best efforts to keep his coat impeccable.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me