【 »❂« 】 arιdclan || always accepting.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 【 »❂« 】 arιdclan || always accepting.

Postby anathema » Tue May 22, 2018 2:26 pm

J A C K A L S T A R

【 male 】【 48 moons 】【 leader 】【 tags: the clan 】

As the Clan assembled, Jackalstar mentally recited what he was going to say to them. He had to remain calm, and he had to radiate hope. I cannot sit back and weep, the leader told himself. It is now the time for me to be strong and lead my Clan.
    "As you all know, Azuresong has passed from dehydration," the tom began steadily, surveying the group of cats below him with great affection. A newfound spark had replaced the tears that used to linger in his gaze. "She now watches over us in StarClan, and I know for a fact that she will be our voice. She knows what we're going through; she suffered and died because of it."
    He waited for his words to sink in before continuing. "Azuresong's death cannot be in vain. She was a medicine cat, meaning that she took care of us all when we needed her most. Do any of you know how hurt she would be if she found out we were turning on each other?" Jackalstar glared down at Cobpaw before shifting his gaze to Vinesnake, who simply grinned smugly at the leader.
    "I know the high temperatures and lack of water are making us all very irritable, but there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be fighting someone who is practically their own kin!" A faint growl rumbled in the leader's throat as he finished his sentence. "If you have an issue with a Clanmate, talk it out instead of clawing their ears off."
    Jackalstar then changed the topic to a much lighter one. "On a happier note, Goldenheart has given birth to three healthy kits: Crimsonkit, Pearkit, and Rattlerkit. They are our future, and I know for a fact that by the time these three kits become warriors, they will have a sustained source of water. That is because I am sending out a special group of cats on a mission to save AridClan. We cannot wait any longer; the water in this canyon is never going to return, and I would rather go down fighting than let us all waste away into nothingness. Blackthorn, Vipertail, Vinesnake, Xericdune, Cobpaw, and Saltpaw will brave the extreme elements to save our Clan, and I have great faith in them to do so."

V I N E S N A K E
【 male 】【 52 moons 】【 warrior 】【 tags: cobpaw 】

"I think it's very funny that you got in trouble," Vinesnake replied with a chortle. "It just proves that you've got hornets in your brain. You shouldn't have gotten in a petty argument with her in the first place; instead, you should've attacked her in complete darkness while she was off somewhere by herself. You've got to be a lot more secretive when carrying out revenge plots, kit."
    As Jackalstar announced his name, the jet-black tom preened his shiny coat and curled his lip pridefully. He then rested his signature shimmering green gaze on a few of his Clanmates as if to taunt them before glancing back down at Cobpaw. "This is going to be so much fun," he whispered, trying to suppress another bought of maniacal laughter. "It's the opportunity of a lifetime, Cobpaw!"
    Vinesnake could picture it now: they were all alone in the middle of the desert, emaciated and thirsty. Murder would be much easier to commit under those conditions, and if he and Cobpaw succeeded, they'd be killing some pretty strong members of the Clan. The warrior wasn't sure about Xericdune, though; the tom was quite the loner, so he would probably just be indifferent to all the death happening around him.

O P H I D I A N P A W
【 female 】【 11 moons 】【 apprentice 】【 tags: caracalclaw 】

Ophidianpaw felt her face begin to flush as Caracalclaw lightly batted her ear with her tail, but tried to ignore it. "Isn't fat prey good?" She then asked, tilting her head. "There's more to it, which means a happier stomach! I bet that's why Goldenheart kitted so smoothly. I gave her the lizard I caught right before it! Maybe that's why she's fast asleep, too." Ophidianpaw then stopped in her tracks. "Wait... I get it," she said sheepishly, flattening her incongruent ears against her head. "I, ah... I'll win! I promise I'm faster on my paws!"
    Realizing that she was rambling, Ophidianpaw stopped talking for a bit before skipping after Caracalclaw and sitting next to her. She leaned close to the deputy, causing their pelts to brush slightly. The apprentice didn't realize this, however; she was too busy being unable to contain her happiness. She felt like it'd been moons since she'd last been able to have a normal conversation with her mentor, and couldn't wait for the little competition they were going to have next sunrise.
    As Jackalstar began to talk, Ophidianpaw remained quiet in an attempt to impress Caracalclaw. She was sure her mentor would pick up on her silence rather quickly, considering how much of a chatterbox she could be.

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hauntednightmares » Tue May 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Leafpaw/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Female/Location: Canyonrock/Tags: Whole clan

Leafpaw smiled weakly as Gatorpaw asked about Saltpaw. "She's fine Gatorpaw", she meowed while suppressing a purr. Her gaze darkened right after she said this though. Gatorpaw does not deserve to be stuck in this barrian wasteland, she thought bitterly, None of these cats do. She pushed back her dark thoughts and turned her attention back to Jackalstar. It was not long before her shock rippled her pelt at Jackalstars mention of the journey, and that Saltpaw would be going. Saltpaw!? she thought surprised to herself, but she's not even fully healed! She shook away the thought quickly. Why should I care? she growled mentally, If Jackalstar says shes ready, she's ready. Leafpaw knew she was not ready though. She secretly hoped the apprentice would suffer on the mission, maybe it would teach her some manners and to respect the clan. The small she cat did not scold herself for her thoughts. Not this time. She grown bitter and angery after Azuresongs death, even though it was only some hours ago. After the announcement was finished, she padded back to medicine cat den without talking to anyone. She glanced at Saltpaw as she entered, but said nothing. Someone else will tell her about the journey, she decided. The bitter calico then padded over to her nest, curled up on it, and tried to drift to sleep.
Last edited by Hauntednightmares on Wed May 23, 2018 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hauntednightmares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue May 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Silentgaze|| Tom || 32 moons || Warrior || Location: Near camp|| Tags: Xericdune

The echo of the leaders yowl snapped Silentgaze out of his momentary peace. He knew it wouldn't last forever but he was hoping that it would be for more than just a few minutes. Just as he was about to get up and attend the meeting, he heard the voice of another cat, making him jump slightly, not expecting anyone to join him. He turned to see it was Xericdune and attempted to smile, though his awkwardness made it a bit difficult, he wasn't really used to interacting that much and the smile ended up looking pretty silly. "Hello Xericdune," He mewed, shuffling his paws slightly. "In a way I guess, there's just so much going on that it's a little hard to take it all in, I just needed to clear my head and get away from all the drama." Silentgaze said, tail swaying shyly as he looked up at the stars once more. " But it seems my peace is going to be cut short by more drama." He sighed, sometimes he really wished he could just ignore the clan and spend his time on his rock. Luckily, he could hear pretty well from where he sat so he didn't have to leave his rock just yet.

Sandcreek|| She-cat || 29 moons || Warrior || Location: Camp || Tags: Blackthorn

Sandcreek looked up at Blackthorn and let out a slight sigh. She had really wanted to go out hunting but that would have to wait. Her tail flickered in mild annoyance but gave Blackthorn a light smile of gratitude ."Alright, I suppose it'll have to wait till later, but afterwards I'm totally bringing back something back something better than a scrawny mouse." She said stubbornly before making her way back towards the the rock. She sat down and listened intently to what the leader had to say.

(Sorry its short)
Last edited by CanisMinor on Tue May 22, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

caracalclaw | blackthorn | xericdune | gatorpaw

Postby phayraoh » Tue May 22, 2018 4:01 pm

┌──────────────────────────┐

𓆰xxc a r a c a l c l a w.
a lean gold, brown, and white tabby she-cat with light amber eyes
and multiple scars — 39 moons — deputy

tags: Ophidianpaw

└──────────────────────────┘
Caracalclaw let out a light chuckle at Ophidianpaw’s words, though she didn’t reply since Jackalstar had begun to speak. She shifted on her paws every now and then, somehow entirely focused on the warmth emanating from the apprentice’s body. It was comforting and inviting, nothing like the scorching heat that plagued the desert day after day. Listening to Jackalstar name off the chosen cats, she couldn’t help but feel uneasy when she noticed the arcane look in Vinesnake’s eyes. Somehow Caracalclaw felt as if the desert wouldn’t be the only danger to the group of travelers. “Jackalstar and I thought carefully on who we thought should go. We’ve no doubt you’ll serve your clan well.” She sat down once she’d finished speaking, giving her chest a quick embarrassed lick after having caught Ophidianpaw’s eye. For some reason, Caracalclaw felt odd being “clan deputy” around her apprentice, despite her ceaseless pursuit in keeping up that very façade.

────────────────────────

𓆚xxb l a c k t h o r n.
a long-legged black she-cat with light green eyes, glossy fur, and
endless sarcasm — 30 moons — warrior

tags: Sandcreek, Jackalstar

“Very well, but taking a little break won’t hurt you. And make sure you get a drink before you go. The last thing we need is to have to wrangle your dead and dehydrated carcass out of the jaws of a coyote.” Blackthorn settled in among the clan, feeling better now that she had some sarcasm coursing through her veins. Tilting her head up to listen, she narrowed her eyes at the leader’s words, momentarily sorrowful as he spoke of Azuresong’s death. When he came to the part about the journey, however, she stood to her paws and raised her chin defiantly. “With all due respect, Jackalstar, I don’t know why you’re allowing Cobpaw and Saltpaw to go. I wouldn’t say burning our tails off in the desert is a reward, but I wouldn’t call it a punishment, either. How can the clan trust them to find water when they’re too busy tearing at each other’s throats? Sure, I’m Cobpaw’s mentor and therefore she should be joining me, but it’s simply because I’m her mentor that I say she doesn’t deserve to come.” Sitting back down again, she twitched her whiskers in wait of a response. She didn’t care what Cobpaw had to say in the matter, and even if the mottled apprentice would loathe her for it, Blackthorn truly believed that her apprentice was not fit for this task.

────────────────────────

𓆈xxx e r i c d u n e.
A dark brown tabby tom with a white underbelly and paws and
stormy blue-green eyes — 31 moons — warrior

tags: Silentgaze

Xericdune snickered, his gaze following the blue-eyes tom’s form. “If I know those cats, you’ll never escape from the drama. Why do you think I live all the way out here? Though I dare say they can be quite entertaining. Did you see those two apprentices going at it just before moonhigh? You’d’ve thought they were fighting for the last drop of water in the world.” While not normally a sociable cat, Xericdune was in a better mood than usual — a mood when his scathing tongue took on a more humorable cadence. Growing silent, he was surprised to hear his name being issued from the canyon entrance. Now what in The Barrens did Jackalstar want with him? The tabby had a creeping feeling that it had to do with the dream he’d had. Blackthorn must’ve told Caracalclaw about it. “Great StarClan this ought to be good,” he muttered under his breath. Kneading his paws over the stone, he let out a sigh and cast his gaze upward to the night sky. “I’ll give you one thing: at least you seem to recognize the beauty of this place. Not many cats do.”

────────────────────────

𓆌xxg a t o r p a w.
a gray-brown tabby maine coon tom with dark stripes, a white
underbelly, and deep amber eyes — 10 moons — apprentice

tags: Leafpaw

Gatorpaw heaved a sigh of relief when Leafpaw said that Saltpaw was doing okay. “Thank StarClan,” he suspired, “Well, I can keep an eye on her when you go to get your medicine cat name, maybe you could teach me a couple—” He stopped talking when he realized Leafpaw had slipped away. Grunting, he turned back to listen to the meeting. When Jackalstar mentioned the journey, Gatorpaw leapt to his paws. Would he be going? He had to be, right? Gilapelt was the clan’s senior warrior, why shouldn’t he go? Gatorpaw was certainly distraught when he didn’t hear his name, but even more so when he heard Saltpaw’s name. The ground seemed to jolt beneath his paws and he sloppily collapsed into a sitting position. Saltpaw, no! She can’t go! The young tabby’s chest grew tight and he clenched his jaws shut, not daring to speak out against the decision. What would she do without him? What would he do without her? Scrambling backwards, he disappeared into the medicine den, wanting to be the one to tell her that they’d have to part ways — maybe even forever. Maybe she won’t want to go...maybe Leafpaw won’t let her. She’s still hurt, right?
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue May 22, 2018 11:22 pm

Goldenheart//Queen//Mood: worried//Tags: Pearkit, Rattlerkit, Crimsonkit//Extra://

Goldenheart slowly lifted her head when she heard what she thought was shocked meows. When Goldenheart saw the departing cats, she knew she had missed a meeting. The golden tabby queen gave a long, disappointed sigh. How could I have missed a meeting? I cant have slept that heavily!

Crimsonkit//She-cat//Kit//Mood: In awe//Tags: Goldenheart, Leafpaw, Gilapelt//

-asleep-

————————————————————————————
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Wed May 23, 2018 12:46 am

--------------------------------
V i p e r t a i l
"You just have to be
the first to strike."

________
tags; The Clan
whereabouts; the camp

---------------------------------

Vipertail's eyes widened in shock as he heard name's being called out for the journey. He hissed under his breath as he heard Saltpaw and Cobpaw's name's being called. He knew very well that the two apprentices had not received the prophecy, and he had to say something about it. Vipertail waited until the shocked voices died down and until Blackthorn had finished her angry rambling to speak. When he did his voice echoed strongly around the canyon. "Jackalstar, this is not right." He meowed loudly. "It is not but your decision to chose the cats that shall travel, but Starclan. And they have already done so. Two sunrises ago, I along with several others whom I could not make out, were visited by Starclan, rather Charcoalnose. He told us "You have all been chosen for something only a living cat would describe as an adventure. You will know what I mean when the time comes." And now I know what he meant. He meant that we are the cats who must travel. But I am sure of one thing, Cobpaw and Saltpaw were not among the cats in the prophecy." He turned his head towards the mottled apprentice with a glare before turning back to Jackalstar. He know he had spoken rudely, but he knew it had been the only way

C o b p a w
"We're really just
spiders, entangled in
the web of life."

________
tags; The clan, Vinesnake
whereabouts; the camp

Cobpaw didn't quite get where Vinesnake was going with this but she purred as well, only snapping awake when she heard Vipertail's comment. She hissed, thinking to herself. Ill go one way or the other, you can't stop me!

P e a r k i t
"There are only ten
minutes in the life of
a pear where it's
perfect to eat."

________
tags; Goldenheart, Rattlerkit,
Crimsonkit
whereabouts; the camp

Sleeping.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Wed May 23, 2018 1:55 am

J A C K A L S T A R

【 male 】【 48 moons 】【 leader 】【 tags: the clan, blackthorn 】

Jackalstar knew that his decision wouldn't sit well with a few of his Clanmates, and wasn't surprised at all when Blackthorn voiced her frustration. "This is why I chose all of you," the leader replied with a faint smile. "Blackthorn, you're a very tenacious cat. Cobpaw and Saltpaw are the same. They too are headstrong, but in the loyalest of ways. I needed to send out a group of cats that wouldn't give up; not a group of cats that are the best of friends. As a matter of fact, the more professional your relationships are with each other, the easier it will be to do this. That's why I chose warriors with apprentices. This will be a dangerous journey, which means that if someone gets hurt, you can't fall to their side and cry into their flank. Instead, you must be sensible. Yes, AridClan is a family, during times like these we cannot show weakness."
    The leader hoped that his answer hadn't been too brusque and that Blackthorn would understand. He'd selected cats with hot tempers, rigid personas, and outstanding negative traits for a reason; they wouldn't give up as quickly as a laid-back and happy-go-lucky cat.
    However, Vipertail had spoken up now, and was saying something about Charcoalnose and StarClan. "We can't have only four cats searching every corner of the entire desert in search of a new territory," Jackalstar said with a curt shake of his head. "Cobpaw and Saltpaw are very capable apprentices. Perhaps Leafpaw can ask StarClan if they can go, too?" The leader tried to find the medicine cat apprentice in the crowd, but she wasn't anywhere to be found. I'll just ask her later, he told himself.

V I N E S N A K E
【 male 】【 52 moons 】【 warrior 】【 tags: cobpaw, vipertail 】

"Do you believe Cobpaw lacks the ability to help us find a new territory?" Vinesnake piped up, cold emerald gaze fixed on Vipertail. "That would be quite surprising, considering what just happened to Saltpaw. Cobpaw is undoubtedly the strongest apprentice in the Clan, and this journey could serve as her assessment. And if she isn't allowed to go, I'll take her myself. There's no way I'm letting her miss out on this."
    With an exasperated sigh, Vinesnake stared as the ground as he waited for his Clanmates' backlash. They never agreed with him about anything; their morals were too different. Or, perhaps, their morals were too weak.

O P H I D I A N P A W
【 female 】【 11 moons 】【 apprentice 】【 tags: caracalclaw 】

Ophidianpaw suppressed a giggle as Caracalclaw put on her "serious deputy voice" and spoke to the Clan. She then watched as a few cats protested against Jackalstar's decision and frowned. So what if StarClan didn't say Cobpaw and Saltpaw could go? The she-cat thought as she curled her fluffy tail around her petite body. They're strong, and I personally believe in them...
    Despite the fact that Ophidianpaw didn't really talk to nor get along with the other apprentices, she did think they were good choices. Saltpaw was a bit frail at the moment, but at her best she was quite a talented cat in most fields of expertise. And for as long as Ophidianpaw could remember, Cobpaw had always been spectacular in battle. She did get extra training from Vinesnake, though, which was probably why.

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eucalyptus. » Wed May 23, 2018 4:57 am

Saltpawshe-catseven moonslocation: medicine cat's dentags: Gatorpaw (mention)

xxxxxSaltpaw's tired eyes lit up at the sound of a wren. She licked her lips and started to purr, "I think I could get used to being taken cared of my clanmates all day." Saltpaw chuckled sleepily to Gatorpaw. Then she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep fairly quickly, missing out on the clan meeting and being called on a journey which she would've bounced up and down if she had heard.

Gilapelttomsixty-two moonslocation: camptags: Gatorpaw, Jackalstar

xxxxxGilapelt weakly smiled at Gatorpaw as he joined him for the vigil of Azuresong. He hung his head as the two cats grieved for the medicine cat, and couldn't bear to watch another fllen clanmate's body be taken away nad buried with the others. After moments of grieving silence he perked his head at the sound of a clan meeting. "Maybe punishment for Cobpaw and Saltpaw?" Gilapelt murmured to his apprentice and fixed his orange eyes on the clan leader.
xxxxxHe gawked at Jackalstar in astonishment that Cobpaw & Saltpaw were going. Surely they must be punished? His tail lashed from side to side as he meowed loudly to Gatorpaw, "I guess Jackalstar is suffering from dehydration, too. That doesn't sound like a punishment for Cobpaw and Saltpaw to me." He turned to the gray-brown apprentice and saw how unhappy he was and sighed, wrapping his tail around him. Gilapelt also felt envious for the young cats going, he had lived longer moons than all of them and was a senior warrior, bu Jackalstar had to leave Gilapelt in the dust? In felt like a thorn piercing through his heart as he remembered when Jackalstar was just a tiny kit when Gilapelt was a young warrior and had to keep him out of trouble.
xxxxx"I know you're upset too Gatorpaw, but don't be. They're going out into the scorching desert with no sense of direction; they're more likely to die on the adventure than to stay over here." Gilapelt meowed soothingly to Gatorpaw, but even the senior warrior wanted to go badly but didn't let it show too much. "Anyways, who want to hang around Cobpaw and Saltpaw? They're worse than two lions fighting over a pride," he chuckled to Gatorpaw, trying to cheer him up.

Rattlerkittomzero moonslocation: nurserytags: Goldenheart, Leafpaw, Crimsonkit, Pearkit

xxxxxsleeping
Last edited by eucalyptus. on Wed May 23, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
eucalyptus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed May 23, 2018 6:35 am

Silentgaze|| Tom || 32 moons || Warrior || Location: Camp|| Tags: Xericdune

Silentgaze chuckled, half in discomfort at the subject and half actually enjoying himself. He hadn't really liked that the two cats had been fighting, it was quite noisy and unnecessary, but on the other paw, it had been interesting. " It was entertaining, but also very foolish, there not going to get anything out of it except scratches and a stern scolding, but I suppose tensions are high right now." He honestly didn't know what those cats were thinking, It wasn't really any of his business though. As their conversation died down, he listened intently to Jackalstar's announcement. He mummbled something incoherent before deciding he really should get back now, he had procrastinated long enough. He stood up and took one last look at the stars. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say, unfortunately this isn't most cats definition of beauty, it's a real shame." He stated awkwardly. " Good luck by the way." He said before making his way down the rock and back towards camp. He got back just in time to hear the murmurs of the cats crowded around the rock and arguments, just great.. He sat down as far away as he could and listened to the rest of what Jackalstar had to say.

Sandcreek|| She-cat || 29 moons || Warrior || Location: Camp || Tags: Open

Sandcreek's eyes narrowed, why was Jackalstar sending two apprentices that were just at each others throats, a loner who barely even comes to camp and Vinesnake of all cats! She felt a low hiss rising in her throat but suppressed it and kept a calm demeanor about herself. She wanted to object, but bit her tongue, she was sure there was a perfectly good reason as to why he would send these cats out. The explanation she heard still left her unsure, tail lashing back and forth nervously, this whole idea left her with a hollow feeling, and what would happen if none of them came back? They would be down six cats! Less mouths to feed but less cats to hunt and patrol and if they did come back, StarClan knows how many more cats would die just from trying to make the journey, kits certainly wouldn't be able to survive the harsh conditions! All her thoughts kept swirling in her head and it was obvious she didn't like this idea one bit.
Last edited by CanisMinor on Thu May 24, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Wed May 23, 2018 9:54 am

𓆰xxc a r a c a l c l a w.
a lean gold, brown, and white tabby she-cat with light amber eyes
and multiple scars — 39 moons — deputy

tags:

The tip of the she-cat’s tail flicked when Blackthorn spoke out against Jackalstar’s decision. She narrowed her eyes, nodding slightly as she agreed with the leader’s response. Straightening up to speak again, she shot Ophidianpaw a humored glance before meowing: “I agree with Jackalstar...and Vinesnake. Cobpaw and Saltpaw may have acted out of line, but sending them on this journey will teach them a lesson about teamwork and relying on one’s clanmates — which is a better lesson than any punishment that may be imposed on them here. Besides, what are they to do if their mentors are gone? With so few warriors, we wouldn’t have time to adjust them to new assignments and schedules.” Her ears laid back momentarily when Blackthorn fixed her in an icy stare but relaxed when the night-pelted warrior came to her senses and eased up. StarClan have mercy on us all. Must be hard times indeed if Blackthorn’s starting to lose it. Caracalclaw settled back on her haunches, letting out a brief sigh. She was relieved that cats were being sent out (mostly because it would be easier to manage the clan with most of its troublemakers out of the way) but also feared what might happen if they failed to find any suitable homes. Leaning over to Ophidianpaw she murmured, “At least with those cactus-pelts out of my fur we’ll have more time together.”

────────────────────────

𓆚xxb l a c k t h o r n.
a long-legged black she-cat with light green eyes, glossy fur, and
endless sarcasm — 30 moons — warrior

tags: Jackalstar, Blackthorn

Blackthorn nodded in agreement with Vipertail, her tail snaking across the ground as she thought. When Caracalclaw began to speak, however, her fur bristled and she glared at the deputy, irritated that she hadn’t taken her side. Then again, Caracalclaw’s reasoning made sense; it wasn’t as if Cobpaw and Saltpaw would have anything to do if they stayed. Besides, if this really would be Cobpaw’s assessment, Blackthorn wouldn’t have to deal with her once they got back. Relaxing, she nodded to the deputy and looked up to address Jackalstar. “Very well; Cobpaw should come.” She glanced over at her apprentice, make an unspoken promise to watch the mottled she-cat like a hawk during their travels.

────────────────────────

𓆈xxx e r i c d u n e.
A dark brown tabby tom with a white underbelly and paws and
stormy blue-green eyes — 31 moons — warrior

tags: Silentgaze

“Truer words have never been spoken...and thanks.” He remained on the rock with his tail around his paws, gazing out across the silver sands. In a way, he was glad that the clan would be moving somewhere else. Silentgaze was right in saying that most of them didn’t appreciate the beauty the desert had to offer, so why should they be living here? On the other hand, he was also glad that he could now be of some sort of use, as much as he disliked other cats. He knew the travelers would probably rely on his extensive knowledge of the desert, and that was certainly a boost to his pride. StarClan forbid I have to spend days with a bunch of mewling kits. They’ll learn soon enough the sort of behaviors I can tolerate.

────────────────────────

𓆌xxg a t o r p a w.
a gray-brown tabby maine coon tom with dark stripes, a white
underbelly, and deep amber eyes — 10 moons — apprentice

tags: Gilapelt

Gatorpaw shivered At Gilapelt’s words and let his claws sink into the sand beneath him. “But I don’t want them to die at all...” he whimpered, his ears flattening, “Especially not Saltpaw. Everyone says she a pain, but she’s still my friend. We’ve always been together....” What if she totally forgot about him? What if no one on the patrol listened to what she wanted? “What am I gunna do without her?” Somehow he wasn’t expecting to feel so worked up about it all. He could only imagine what Saltpaw might say if she could see him now.

ooc; sorry for lame tiny replies, rehearsal is about to start ;_;
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me