Β» π’‚π’“π’Šπ’…π’„π’π’‚π’ || 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 & π’‚π’„π’„π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Β» π’‚π’“π’Šπ’…π’„π’π’‚π’ || 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 & π’‚π’„π’„π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ

Postby cola coca » Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 am

Smokecloud
She-cat ~ 30 moons ~ Medicine Cat ~ Apprentice: Pebblepaw ~ Tags: Pebblepaw

"Mmph, good morning," Smokecloud replied, voice muffled, as she was facing the other direction. She turned to face her apprentice, smiling as she met Pebblepaw's eyes. It hadn't been long since they had made the trip to get Pebblepaw apprenticed, but still, Smokecloud enjoyed the company of the apprentice. The medicine cat den's all crowded, and there's nobody injured, she thought to herself happily. Isn't that nice? Shaking her head to get rid of her thoughts, Smokecloud shifted her focus back to the current situation. "How was your sleep?" she asked kindly, with blink of her eyes and tilt of her head.

Thunderpaw
Tom ~ 11 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Scorchpelt ~ Tags: Scorchpelt, Coyotebite, Harmonywind, Paleleaf

"Good riddance," Thunderpaw muttered under his breath, lashing his tail and watching the retreating form of Ashpaw. At the sound of Scorchpelt's voice, the apprentice turned around and looked at his mentor with a blank expression before he registered what he was saying. "Okay, okay," he meowed, staring at his paws. "I'm coming." Despite his rude and unfriendly tone, he was still excited to be going on a patrol and it was hard to ignore the glint in Thunderpaw's eyes.
cola coca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Β» π’‚π’“π’Šπ’…π’„π’π’‚π’ || 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 & π’‚π’„π’„π’†π’‘π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 11, 2018 7:37 pm

C O Y O T E B I T E ♀
deputy - 40 moons - apprentice:n/a - crush: open - tags: Stormheart, Flintspirit, Gleamleap

She smiled to Flintspirit, then waited what the Gleamleap Stormheart could say about it. As a border patrol she could ask more cats to come with them, but so far there was not anything strange happening so she thought it could be safe to go out with not too many cats.

G L I T T E R B R E E Z E ♀
warrior - 12 moons - apprentice: n/a - crush: Reedstrike - tags: Stormheart
[i]
She watched the cats around the clearning sighing as she was not being called for any patrols so far, but at lest Stormheart and Harmonywind was. Actually she was wanting to have some time with Reedstrike, but the tom seemed to be too busy with Dawnfire at the moment.

H A R M O N Y W I N D β™‚
warrior - 12 moons - apprentice: n/a - crush: small to Stormheart - tags: Paleleaf

He gived her a amused look 'hmm, How did you had your warrior name then if you don't know how to hunt?' he thought but didn't say it out of loud. Sighing he looked toward the Thunderpaw and Scorchpelt "I didn't know your Brother is so serious that he got angry about something small like that" he meowed suddently thinking "so what do you know about hubting then? Do you just want to be better at it?" he meowed turning to face the she-cat again.

L E O P A R D F L A M E β™‚
warrior - 23 moons - apprentice: Blazepaw - crush: open - tags: Blazepaw
[i]
He turned to see his apprentice, with a warm smile "Oh good morning sunshine" he meowed jokinkly "Sleeped well I hope?" he meowed flicking his tail lightly "We're going to do some trainings, so If you have a hungry now is a great time to get something" he meowed softy.

S I L E N T P A W ♀
apprentice - 9 moons - mentor: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

Yawning tiredly the quiet white she-cat padded out of the apprentices den, looking up to the sky almost going blind to the sunlight. Shaking her head she gived a quick look around the clearning then started to groom her pelt.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Mon May 14, 2018 12:24 pm

G L E A M L E A P
Female - Senior Warrior - 70 Moons - Biromantic/Asexual - Apprentice: N/A - Tags; Coyotebite, Stormheart, Flintspirit

The she-cat considered Coyotebite's request for a second, then replied, "Sure. Maybe it'd be a good idea to hunt a bit as well," she suggested, gesturing towards the fresh-kill pile. Some cats would be returning from the first patrols soon, meaning the already small fresh-kill pile would soon shrink even more.

P E B B L E P A W
Female - Medicine Cat Apprentice - 6 Moons - Pansexual/Demisexual - Mentor: Smokecloud - Tags; Smokecloud

"It was great, thanks," Pebblepaw replied, surveying the scene around her. There were herbs scattered around the den, most of them sorted into neat piles by type. "Are we going to be training today?" she asked, meeting her mentor's eyes. Pebblepaw was glad to have such a patient mentor; so far Smokecloud had been very helpful with her training.

B L A Z E P A W
Male - Apprentice - 9 Moons - Heterosexual/Bicurious - Mentor: Leopardflame - Tags; Leopardflame

The apprentice stifled a snort at Leopardflame's greeting. "I'm not hungry, he meowed, which was not entirely true. His stomach felt empty, but he wasn't hungry. He'd probably be hungry again soon, but it would be a better idea to go training now, especially with the impending afternoon heat. Or so he thought.

S T O N E W I N G
Male - Warrior - 34 Moons - Heterosexual - Apprentice: Juniperpaw - Tags; -

Stonewing watched Wind leave. Ah, so Wind is back, he thought, ears flicking in thought. He wondered whether he was still supposed to chase her off Aridclan territory if she used to be part of the clan, but then gave up on the train of thought and continued walking to the regular Aridclan hunting grounds.
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cola coca » Mon May 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Smokecloud
She-cat ~ 30 moons ~ Medicine Cat ~ Apprentice: Pebblepaw ~ Tags: Pebblepaw

Pebblepaw was the right choice, Smokecloud thought to herself approvingly. She's enthusiastic and smart- although I guess apprentices all start like that. Give it a few moons and she'll be complaining about the smell of herbs and all this 'boring' work. Once again, Smokecloud found herself lost in her own thoughts, but quickly snapped out of them. "If you want to," she replied in her usual indifferent manner. "I mean, if I were you, I'd want to go get some fresh air and food first." Her eyes twinkled with silent laughter.

qetuoadgjlxvn wrote:
Thunderpaw
Tom ~ 11 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Scorchpelt ~ Tags: Scorchpelt, Coyotebite, Harmonywind, Paleleaf

"Good riddance," Thunderpaw muttered under his breath, lashing his tail and watching the retreating form of Ashpaw. At the sound of Scorchpelt's voice, the apprentice turned around and looked at his mentor with a blank expression before he registered what he was saying. "Okay, okay," he meowed, staring at his paws. "I'm coming." Despite his rude and unfriendly tone, he was still excited to be going on a patrol and it was hard to ignore the glint in Thunderpaw's eyes.
cola coca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ξ›lpha » Mon May 14, 2018 8:00 pm

β™› ο½†ο½ο½Œο½ƒο½ο½Žο½“ο½”ο½ο½’
β—Š she-cat β—Š 39 moons β—Š leader - lightpaw β—Š heterosexual β—Š crush: open β—Š mentions: n/a β—Š tags: reedstrike, coyotefang, flintspirit, gleamleap, stormheart, leopardflame, blazepaw, dawnfire, sandpaw, stonewing

falconstar nodded her head in response to reedstrike. "I'll go let them know now" she meowed thoughtfully, speaking more to herself than to the young warrior beside her. she noticed the dirt all over his face and let out a mrrow of laughter. "paleleaf got you again, I'm guessing?" she laughed. "why don't you go catch up on some sleep. I'll send you out on a patrol later" she told him. falconstar stood and made her way over to coyotebite. "reedstrike reported the scent of loners blowing from the border. keep an eye out" she told coyotebite's border patrol. falconstar then raised her voice so that she could be heard. "alright, I need leopardflame, blazepaw, dawnfire, sandpaw and stonewing over here for a hunting patrol" she yowled. after looking around the cave for a moment, faclonstar realised that all but stonewing were present. he's probably avoiding morning hunting patrol again, she predicted. we can just pick him up on the way if we spot him.

β™› ο½„ο½ο½—ο½Žο½†ο½‰ο½’ο½…
β—Š she-cat β—Š 25 moons β—Š warrior - sandpaw β—Š heterosexual β—Š crush: open β—Š mentions: n/a β—Š tags: sandpaw, falconstar, leopardflame, blazepaw

dawnfire laughed and smiled down at her apprentice. "have patience, sandpaw" she chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm sure we'll be called soon" not a moment had passed since she the words left her mouth before she heard falconstar call their names. "come on, sandpaw! looks like we're going hunting with the leader of aridclan" the calico she-cat meowed as she walked over and sat next to her leader.

β™› ο½†ο½Œο½ο½ο½…ο½ο½ο½—
β—Š she-cat β—Š 9 moons β—Š apprentice - sunstrike β—Š heterosexual β—Š crush: open β—Š mentions: sunstrike β—Š tags: open

flamepaw opened her eyes a smidgen. still too early, she decided. she hoped sunstrike, her mentor, didn't wake her up until well after the sun has fully risen. she snuggled in further into her nest and fell into a deep sleep.

β™› ο½“ο½”ο½ο½’ο½ο½ˆο½…ο½ο½’ο½”
β—Š tom β—Š 19 moons β—Š warrior - n/a β—Š bisexual β—Š crush: open β—Š mentions: n/a β—Š tags: harmonywind, glitterbreeze, coyotebite, flintspirit, gleamleap, falconstar

stormheart shrugged as harmonywind meowed his quiet goodbye. "see ya later" he responded. he frowned at himself. what had gotten into him today? he hadn't been this cheerful since the day the last of his relatives died. the grey and white tom stood as he heard his name. "bye glitterbreeze" he mewed as he padded over to join coyotebite, flintspirit and gleamleap. stormheart sat down beside flintspirit. "I don't really mind" he contributed with a shrug. he looked up as falconstar approached and nodded his head in acknowledgement of her words.

β™› ο½”ο½•ο½ο½‚ο½Œο½…
β—Š tom β—Š 10 moons β—Š loner - n/a β—Š heterosexual β—Š crush: paleleaf β—Š mentions: clan border β—Š tags: open

tumble pounced on a leaf that was fluttering towards the ground and pinned it, hissing at it for a solid three seconds. he then stood and looked around, feeling a little embarrassed that he was playing with a leaf like a kit. he groomed his ginger coat, smoothing out the tufts still sticking out after his night spent sleeping under a prickly bramble bush. tumble then trotted south towards the aridclan border. he absolutely adored pissing off the group of stuck-up cats. although, he supposed he did admire them a little.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    A S H P A W
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    medicine apprenticex➳xten moonsx➳xfemalex➳xtags; thistlestorm

the medicine apprentice dipped her head in respect to scorchpelt when he approached, before padding away to visit her mentor. she scanned the clearing, her yellow eyes eagerly searching for the cat's familiar pelt."hello thistlestorm," ashpaw greeted joyfully, bounding towards the molly. she was grateful that the two had a lovely friendship for she couldn't imagine being mentored by someone who disliked her. shaking her head of the thought, ashpaw beamed at thistlestorm. "is there anything I can do?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serafina_Zephyr » Mon May 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Flintspirit:
(Warrior - Tom - Mood: Energetic/Annoyed - Tags: Cyotebite, Stormheart, Gleamleap - Crush: open - 17 Moons)
β€œWell, I suppose we won’t have to hunt now, Gleamleap!” The tom meowed, purring at the thought of not having to hunt. With a flick of his ears, Flintspirit hauls himself upright and stretches a bit. He needed to be in tip-top shape to get the patrol over with before the sun became unbearable! A quick look of annoyance flashes accross his face, though, as a brief spasm of pain enmanates from where his missing paw would be.

I really should talk with the medicine cat about this... Later, perhaps.

Sighing, Flintspirit then shakes his head slightly and smiles. β€œSo, how have you all been doing?” He asks, glancing at the three Warriors sitting next to/in front of him. Might as well make small talk while they wait to leave for the patrol...
Serafina_Zephyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 15, 2018 3:00 am

C O Y O T E B I T E ♀
deputy - 40 moons - apprentice:n/a - crush: open - tags: Stormheart, Flintspirit, Gleamleap, Falconstar

She looked to Stormheart as the younger warrior joined the others, flicking her ears she turned to the leader "Loners huh? Alright" she meowed gently flicking her tail as she watched the cats comign to her border patrol. She overheared what the Gleamleap and Flintspirit speaked with each others "You're free to do anything you want after this border patrol, so lets start the patrol then" she meowed padding closer to the camp entrance.

G L I T T E R B R E E Z E ♀
warrior - 12 moons - apprentice: n/a - crush: Reedstrike - tags: open

She watched the cats around the clearning sighing as she was not being called for any patrols so far, but at lest Stormheart and Harmonywind was. Actually she was wanting to have some time with Reedstrike, but the tom seemed to be too busy with Dawnfire at the moment.

H A R M O N Y W I N D β™‚
warrior - 12 moons - apprentice: n/a - crush: small to Stormheart - tags: Paleleaf

He gived her a amused look 'hmm, How did you had your warrior name then if you don't know how to hunt?' he thought but didn't say it out of loud. Sighing he looked toward the Thunderpaw and Scorchpelt "I didn't know your Brother is so serious that he got angry about something small like that" he meowed suddently thinking "so what do you know about hunting then? Do you just want to be better at it?" he meowed turning to face the she-cat again.

L E O P A R D F L A M E β™‚
warrior - 23 moons - apprentice: Blazepaw - crush: open - tags: Blazepaw

He nodded "alright then..." he meowed turning to see the Falconstar as the clan leader called him and Blazepaw to her hutning patrol "Oh well, I guess we're doing some hutning then" he meowed smilling to his apprentice. Flicking his tail he turned toward the leader, giving a look to hi apprentice "Lets go Blazepaw" he meowed calmly.

S I L E N T P A W ♀
apprentice - 9 moons - mentor: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

Yawning tiredly the quiet white she-cat padded out of the apprentices den, looking up to the sky almost going blind to the sunlight. Shaking her head she gived a quick look around the clearning then started to groom her pelt.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbithaver » Thu May 24, 2018 11:17 am

πš‚ 𝙽 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴 𝙿 𝙴 𝙻 πšƒ
29 moons - warrior - asexual - he/him - tags: open

Snakepelt leapt from rock to rock silently, his small paws hardly seeming to touch the sandstone surfaces. His ears and nose were alert for the sounds and scent of prey, but so far, there had yet to be anything in the hours he had been out wandering the western border of AridClan territory. It wasn't that he had scared away the prey; it was that there was seemingly no prey to be had out here.

The tom leapt onto a particularly large boulder surrounded by sage brush and padded to the top. His yellow eyes scanned the desert. Cacti dotted the landscape. In the distance, a gila woodpecker perched on top of one as if to mock him. Prey atop a spiked plant was prey impossible to reach. He growled softly to himself before turning to jump down off the rock. The tabby tom trotted back toward camp, frustrated that he'd be returning empty-pawed. Unless I can find a hunting partner...
rabbithaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Fri May 25, 2018 9:33 am

P R O M I S E
────────────────────────
female; 50 moons; location - desert; loner; tags: open

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Promise stumbled over the rocky terrain, her breath ragged as she panted, her paws making skid marks as they dragged. Her left back flank had an infected cactus spike in it. To make matters worse, she was starving - no one had ever properly taught her how to hunt, and she was paying the price. Her white and brown spotted pelt hung off her bony frame. Her tail dragged on the ground. The distance was a hazy, wavy mess and it hurt her eyes.

Her hips jutted out of her pelt, ribs countable. She scanned the horizon for anything remotely edible. There was usually more to eat during the night, sunrise and sunset, but she checked anyways. When she saw and heard nothing, she continued on her trek. Hunger had become her best friend - it was apart of her, like her tail that dragged along the ground.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me