Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

How long should we have the journey to the new camp be?

Short! I want the roleplay to actually get rolling without all the drama!
24%
A decent amount of time-- Maybe 20-40 pages worth of RPing
24%
I wouldn't mind it taking a while!
47%
I want moving to be most of the RP since it is a major plot point!
6%
I have a great idea and I'm willing to share on the discussion thread or PM an owner!
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Postby オオタチ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:01 pm

♣CoalFeather♣--

Coalfeather Looked around confused for a moment "Er, you seem eger? But sure I'll go hunting..." He said standing up to see Lakestorm, he huffed straightening his back to seem as threatening as he could, he didn't want any cat to think otherwise, even if it meant being slightly rude.

ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ ʀᴀᴄᴄᴏᴏɴ, wrote:
    ♣Bluepaw♣--

Bluepaw looked at Snowdrift angry and then up at quietstar not really as excited as her, she sighed letting he glimmer of happiness in her eye fade “You...are so cute.” her ears pricked up to see Snowdrift butting into her, she laughed slightly and bumped into Snowdrift. "haha, thank you" she murmured.
      Hello!
      I'm オオタチ
      I like old Nickelodeon shows
      Sorry if I don't respond i'm
      very berry anxious
      夕焼けってなんだかさみしい
      お願い、待って"

@オオタチ#2692
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Snowdrift white she cat with min. tan
Tags: open/Quietstar and Bluepaw; location: camp

The she cat nodded as she looked to her leader, swinging her tail back and forth behind her a few times. Ears forward, she sat down and passed a paw over her muzzle, then blinked. She shook her head, saying “No, no, just making sure everything’s alright for Sunwisp, no one’s been hurt or anything.” “I’ll admit I’m bored...”
She tilted her head as she looked at Bluepaw, seeing the look and making a soft sound. However, when Bluepaw bumped back, the mainly white she cat chuckled. “So, Bluepaw...have you been learning anything new lately?”

Redtail ginger she cat with min. brown and white
Tags: open/Sandypaw; location: camp

The ginger she cat sighed as she looked about, but everyone seemed busy, or were probably too young to ask this. She sighed as she sat down and began grooming, flicking her tail back and forth. Her whiskers twitched a bit, then she looked up again. Sandypaw was running over to her, so she stood and walked to meet him. She squeaked when he pushed on her, sighing as she followed.

Whitekit and Wolfkit calico she kit; brown and min. white tom kit
Tags: open; location: camp

The movement of their mother disturbed the calico she kit, who was half squashing her brother under her. She mewled in protest and opened her eyes, tail lashing. With a huff, she got up, disturbing her brother. She placed her paws atop the nest, trying to lift herself to look about.
The brown tom kit snuffled and squeaked in his sleep, odd sounds but what he was forced to make with his sister planted on top of him. Her lashing tail hit him, but that didn’t hurt. However, her moving disturbed his sleep, and he mewled just as she had. He huffed as he blinked sleepy eyes.

Sandypaw blonde-tan tom with min. brown and white
Tags: open/Redtail/Sunwisp; location: camp

The sandy colored apprentice nodded at his mentor, saying “Alright.” and trotting off once more. He happened to see Redtail looking about, almost seeming lost, and headed for her. She started grooming, but that didn’t stop him, and soon she’d noticed him. When they met, he pushed on her, getting her to follow. Walking into Sunwisp’s den, he panted a bit, then spoke. “She looked...lost? Sorry I’m back so soon, but I think she wants to talk to someone.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Riverpelt

she cat- warrior- crush: Coalfeather- location: hunting

Riverpelt padded towards the camp enterance. She turned back and said, “ You coming? And good try on trying to scare me. I’ll give you a slight hint. It didn’t work.” Once she got out of the camp, she said she was sorry if she came across as rude, she just wanted to seem confident to the other warriors.
Softball and Horses Forever
Love horses, drawing, putting goats in tote bags,and that farm life :3
I live on Oekaki so if I'm not there assume I'm dead or on SSO
Capri Maplelake
LetMeDownSlowly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Swampclan /Coalfeather Bluepaw/

Postby オオタチ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:20 pm

♣CoalFeather♣--

Coalfeather narrowed his eyes at the she catching up to her. He grunted when she apologised he looked to the ground to see a vole scurrying around already, he pounced on top of it nearly fumbling over but eventually catching it. The tom gave a challenging look to Riverpelt as he dashed off.

♣Bluepaw♣--

Bluepaw looked up and nodded "I learnt how to belly rake, its a fighting move but its really fun! One day i'm going to be the best fighter and save the whole clan!" she said excitedly as if she was living the moment she saved SwampClan
      Hello!
      I'm オオタチ
      I like old Nickelodeon shows
      Sorry if I don't respond i'm
      very berry anxious
      夕焼けってなんだかさみしい
      お願い、待って"

@オオタチ#2692
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:17 am

Riverpelt

shecat- warrior- crush: Coalfeather- location: hunting

Riverpelt accepted the challenge and turned and pelted off quietly in search of the elders next meal.

Once she had caught enough, she figured that Coalfeather was still hunting. She buried her 2 voles, a squirrel, and 2 mice. Then, Riverpelt found Coalfeather and stalked him until he caught his prey. She pounce on Coalfeather! She climbed off of him with a troll face saying, “ I got youuuuuuuu!” Once he realized who it was, she ran off in full pelt to get her fresh-kill and take it to the elders.
Softball and Horses Forever
Love horses, drawing, putting goats in tote bags,and that farm life :3
I live on Oekaki so if I'm not there assume I'm dead or on SSO
Capri Maplelake
LetMeDownSlowly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:13 am

﹃·a s p e n t h o r n·﹄
tags: n/a

The pale grey warrior stretched, huffed, and curled up in the small loaf position in his nest. The tom hid himself in the darkest corners of the den, to be not disrupted. And so Aspenthorn turned his back to the entrance and closed his dark amber eyes to rest his mind and body.
//ooc note: sorry it's so short! no one came up to him so i just didn't know what to write. :, )

﹃·s ᴜ ɴ ᴡ ɪ s ᴘ·﹄
tags: n/a.

Sunwisp gathered up the rotten herbs, nodding his head at his work. He swept the yellowed leaves and brown flower buds out by the entrance of the medicine cat den. The pale tom blew off the herb dust on his paws, breaking into a coughing fit as he choked on the dust.
Shaking off the rest of the scraps that must've gotten on his pelt, he sniffed and took a note for himself. "I'll leave these here. If there's anymore rotting things, I'll sweep them out with these." After a long, drawn-out sigh, he ducked under and entered the medicine den. Sunwisp stared at the dimly lit den, before returning to cleaning it out.
"Ah," Sunwisp shook his head. "I could ask Sandypaw to do this, but of course, I'm giving myself something to do." He paused. "Dear StarClan, I wish I could be more helpful- I suppose I'll talk with Quietstar after this."
So, the medicine cat continued to clean the den in silence.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:20 pm

﹃·s ᴜ ɴ ᴡ ɪ s ᴘ·﹄
tags: sandypaw, redtail.

As his apprentice walked in, the medicine cat turned to Sandypaw. "Ah, no, it's fine." Sunwisp smiled. "And, lost?" He paused. Sunwisp turned to Redtail, tilting his head in a worried manner. He opened his jaws, before turning back to his apprentice.
"Sandypaw, could you maybe finish checking up on the others? Or you could help tidy up the den- Or you could simply choose what you do, I suppose." Sunwisp let out a small, breath of a laugh before turning back to his usual slight frown. He turned back to the ginger she-cat.
"Anyways, Redtail, have a seat on one of the nests. I could talk to you if you if you want?" The worry in the medicine cat's eyes was present, and his tail wavered in the air.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:32 pm

Snowdrift white she cat with min. tan
Tags: open/Quietstar and Bluepaw; location: camp

The she cat nodded as she looked to her leader, swinging her tail back and forth behind her a few times. Ears forward, she sat down and passed a paw over her muzzle, then blinked. She shook her head, saying “No, no, just making sure everything’s alright for Sunwisp, no one’s been hurt or anything.” “I’ll admit I’m bored...”

She tilted her head as she looked at Bluepaw, chuckling softly a bit. Making an amused rumble, she nodded at the apprentice. “Do you...want to be the leader? Or Deputy? Or just a warrior?” she asked.

Redtail ginger she cat with min. brown and white
Tags: open/Sandypaw and Sunwisp; location: camp

The ginger she cat huffed as she eyed the apprentice, she wasn’t lost...Shaking her pelt out, she glanced to the medicine cat when he addressed her. Nodding her head, she let out a breath, then settled on a nest. “I wasn’t lost...There just weren’t any other cats about, except one I didn’t want to talk to, and I have a question.” she said, looking down at her paws as her tail flicked.

Whitekit and Wolfkit calico she kit; brown and min. white tom kit
Tags: open; location: camp

The movement of their mother disturbed the calico she kit, who was half squashing her brother under her. She mewled in protest and opened her eyes, tail lashing. With a huff, she got up, disturbing her brother. She placed her paws atop the nest, trying to lift herself to look about.

The brown tom kit snuffled and squeaked in his sleep, odd sounds but what he was forced to make with his sister planted on top of him. Her lashing tail hit him, but that didn’t hurt. However, her moving disturbed his sleep, and he mewled just as she had. He huffed as he blinked sleepy eyes.

Sandypaw blonde-tan tom with min. brown and white
Tags: open/Redtail/Sunwisp; location: camp

The sandy colored apprentice glanced upwards to the she cat, seeing the look she gave him and looking down... Sighing softly, he pushed his ears back, making a low sound. When Sunwisp spoke, he raised his head, looking at his mentor. Nodding, he said “Okay.” but even as he was cleaning, he was listening in. “I think Snowdrift is still checking on the others.” he mentioned.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:46 am

﹃·s ᴜ ɴ ᴡ ɪ s ᴘ·﹄
tags: sandypaw, redtail.

Sunwisp nodded at his apprentice. "Alright- that should be good. Hopefully she'll finish soon." He flashed a soft smile before turning and plopped himself down in front of the ginger she-cat. He listened to her speak, tail wavering in the air, twitching ever so often.
Once she finished, he opened his jaws to speak."Well- nevermind." Sunwisp cut off himself from speaking whatever he was going to tell, or ask, Redtail. "What's your question then, Redtail?" Sunwisp tilted his head, eyeing the molly.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:29 pm

JulieMew1010 wrote:𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕡𝕒𝕨
apprentice ➸ tom ➸ 7m ➸ hetero
[ in camp ] [ tags; Mouseleap, open ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Driftpaw looked up at his mentor and gave a quick, respectful nod. His mentor was stern, but you could tell that he really just wanted what was best for Driftpaw. "I'm ready when you are," he meowed with a grin while he took a few steps towards the entrance of the camp. He tried to puff up his chest a little and gave his fur a lick to smooth it down.

..Mouseleap
    with: Driftpaw
    aaaaaa Mouseleap managed to snuff his chuckle at the apprentice's tough front. He could tell the young tom would grow into a fearsome warrior-- A sure force to be reckoned with. But, of course, behind every legacy is good leadership. The responsibility felt heavy as Mouseleap thought of it but decided to brush it away quickly, finding other matters, such as the current state of the clan, much more pressing. "Well, I'm definitely ready." He dead-panned, his amusement poorly concealed behind a thin veil of apathy. Enlongating his strides he gracefully joined the apprentice's side as they exited the camp, making sure to look around and get his bearings every so often through sight and through smell. "The ants are rather undetectable through scent, so please, if nothing else, always look in bushes and leaves before you hide." The deputy said, not look at Driftpaw but directing his statement in his direction. "I won't be mad if you scare away the catch of your life if it potentially means getting bitten by an ant."
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me