Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

How long should we have the journey to the new camp be?

Short! I want the roleplay to actually get rolling without all the drama!
24%
A decent amount of time-- Maybe 20-40 pages worth of RPing
24%
I wouldn't mind it taking a while!
47%
I want moving to be most of the RP since it is a major plot point!
6%
I have a great idea and I'm willing to share on the discussion thread or PM an owner!
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Postby mina . » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:37 pm

❝quietstar❞
action ; speaking with bluepaw & snowdrift
where? ; old camp
For a moment, just a moment, the leader was surprised. The apprentice's enthusiasm unmatching anything she's ever seen before. She let a low, rumbling chuckle escape her lips; but it seemed as if the chuckle was more of a gesture to hide her own worries instead of the action of joining Bluepaw's overwhelming happiness. She parted her lips to speak, the words that spilled out; deep and warm, holding a sense of authority that grew on to her person over time. "Your excitement, I may say, young Bluepaw, is something I envy. We may be around each other more, but we must also struggle with each other more. The path ahead may bond, but it's not something to take lightly." She held back a grimace. She said what she needed to. That's what mattered. She hoped what she said wouldn't dampen the apprentice's enthusiasm, as they may need that sort of mindset in the days to come, but she also hoped she wouldn't be as naive.

Snowdrift's voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked up, blinking her remaining eye slowly, in an owlish matter. She gave a slight dip to her head. "Bluepaw was just..." she looked down at the apprentice, "...stating her excitement to finally leave these ants behind us." Quietstar looked back up, but her gaze wandered towards the towering mountains beyond, yet she still spoke, "Is there anything else you might need?"

❝froglegs❞
action ; Finding some quality training moments with Dovepaw
where? ; hunting grounds
The forest was beautiful. In more ways than one. He was happy to be raised in it, the vibrant greenery and vocal wildlife never growing old, it always felt right. It always felt new. No matter how many times he circled their territory, he always found something different. Whether that was a uniquely colored butterfly, a secret hideout, and much, much more, always varied. Sometimes the new discoveries didn't serve them well though, especially when they discovered the ants. The ruthless, coldblooded ants which infested the territory he grew to love. The ants stole away his sister, something he couldn't ever get back again. Somecat he couldn't discover again. She was lost to the ants. So when his apprentice stopped in front of him, he was met with surprise. The sudden concern of the ants, enveloping her cheery attitude that she held moments before. He was taken aback. He found no words to say, "I..." he shuffled his paws awkwardly before recomposing himself, forcing words out with the slightest of reassuring smiles on his face, "We must put our trust into Quietstar, she's served this clan well and I have faith that won't change any time soon." He hoped his answer would offer his apprentice some solace, the both of them had to remain strong.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:51 pm

]
Snowdrift white she cat with min. tan
Tags: open/Quietstar and Bluepaw; location: camp

The she cat nodded as she looked to her leader, swinging her tail back and forth behind her a few times. Ears forward, she sat down and passed a paw over her muzzle, then blinked. She shook her head, saying “No, no, just making sure everything’s alright for Sunwisp, no one’s been hurt or anything.” She turned her attention to Bluepaw, chuckling and smiling. “You...are so cute.” she said, bumping the young gently with her head then sitting back. “I’ll admit I’m bored...”

Redtail ginger she cat with min. brown and white
Tags: open/Sandypaw; location: camp

The ginger she cat sighed as she looked about, but everyone seemed busy, or were probably too young to ask this. She sighed as she sat down and began grooming, flicking her tail back and forth. Her whiskers twitched a bit, then she looked up again. Sandypaw was running over to her, so she stood and walked to meet him. She squeaked when he pushed on her, sighing as she followed.

Whitekit and Wolfkit calico she kit; brown and min. white tom kit
Tags: open; location: camp

The movement of their mother disturbed the calico she kit, who was half squashing her brother under her. She mewled in protest and opened her eyes, tail lashing. With a huff, she got up, disturbing her brother. She placed her paws atop the nest, trying to lift herself to look about.
The brown tom kit snuffled and squeaked in his sleep, odd sounds but what he was forced to make with his sister planted on top of him. Her lashing tail hit him, but that didn’t hurt. However, her moving disturbed his sleep, and he mewled just as she had. He huffed as he blinked sleepy eyes.

Sandypaw blonde-tan tom with min. brown and white
Tags: open/Redtail/Sunwisp; location: camp

The sandy colored apprentice nodded at his mentor, saying “Alright.” and trotting off once more. He happened to see Redtail looking about, almost seeming lost, and headed for her. She started grooming, but that didn’t stop him, and soon she’d noticed him. When they met, he pushed on her, getting her to follow. Walking into Sunwisp’s den, he panted a bit, then spoke. “She looked...lost? Sorry I’m back so soon, but I think she wants to talk to someone.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:21 am

𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕡𝕒𝕨
apprentice ➸ tom ➸ 7m ➸ hetero
[ in camp ] [ tags; Mouseleap, open ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Driftpaw's face lit up with excitement at his mentor's suggestion. "I'd love to!" he meowed with glee. He loved to hunt, even though he wasn't the best. The thought of bringing back a fat squirrel to camp made him feel lighter. He jumped to his paws and his tail lashed happily from side to side.
JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:53 pm

..Mouseleap
    with: Driftpaw
    aaaaaa "I love the enthusiasm," The tom cooed, rising elegantly to his paws and taking a few short strides in front of the apprentice. "However, you will be staying by my side this whole time." Mouseleap turned around and leaned into the apprentice's face so he was only a breath away. "Are we clear on that?" He asked, making it known from his tone that the question was rhetorical, and if the younger were to stray he would have to deal with Mouseleap's unrelenting wrath. He couldn't have another cat dying on his watch-- Especially not one that was so young, full of potential and meant so much to him. While the deputy tried to separate his duties as one of the clan's leaders from his personal feelings, he couldn't help but project his late son and daughter onto Driftpaw, seeing his own little ones in the young tom's bright eyes. He saw everything they could have been-- should have been-- in everything that Driftpaw was. He took a deep breath and stepped back. "We need you in this clan, and the jungle is still very dangerous." His sternness didn't portray it, but he felt protective of the tom like he was another son. And he wasn't about to lose any more family members to the ants.

|| Dovepaw
    with: Froglegs !
    aaaaaaDovepaw nodded, steeling herself at the sudden unease gnawing through her belly. "You're right!" She said, forcing fake strength into her meow. If Quietstar could be strong and take care of the whole clan single-pawed, Dovepaw could be strong until the found a solution. The apprentice stood her ground before taking a tentative step towards her mentor. A purr rumbled in her chest as she tensed her muscles. "I need to practice to be strong like Quietstar too!" The cream cat decreed, suddenly hurling herself at her mentor in hopes of a tackle.
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:19 am

𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕡𝕒𝕨
apprentice ➸ tom ➸ 7m ➸ hetero
[ in camp ] [ tags; Mouseleap, open ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Driftpaw looked up at his mentor and gave a quick, respectful nod. His mentor was stern, but you could tell that he really just wanted what was best for Driftpaw. "I'm ready when you are," he meowed with a grin while he took a few steps towards the entrance of the camp. He tried to puff up his chest a little and gave his fur a lick to smooth it down.
JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Riverpelt

female~ 12 moons~ crush: none~Warrior

Riverpelt is in her den hugging her nest because she didn’t want to leave. She didn’t really care about having a mate right now but she really wanted kits. If she ever had any she would name the she kits, Lilykit, Oakkit, and Leafkit. The toms would be named Riverkit, Thistlekit, and Hickorykit.
Softball and Horses Forever
Love horses, drawing, putting goats in tote bags,and that farm life :3
I live on Oekaki so if I'm not there assume I'm dead or on SSO
Capri Maplelake
LetMeDownSlowly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Riverpelt

shecat~ 12 moons~ mate: none~Warrior~ location: camp

Riverpelt padded out of her den, now that she had thought about it she had a HUGE crush on Coalfeather. The only problem was her nest had hugged her back so she made the moss let go she padded out of the den. She was going to be friends with him. Once she finally found him, she said, “ Hi Coalfeather! Can we be friends?!”
Capri Maplelake
LetMeDownSlowly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppyeyez94 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:41 pm

.:Lakestorm:.

A lean silver tabby she-cat quietly slipped through the entrance of the Swampclan camp with a couple of mice hanging by their tails from her mouth. Lakestorm padded over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the pieces of fresh-kill on it before noticing Riverpelt. She walked towards her, mewing a friendly greeting after glancing around to see where Coalfeather was.
Last edited by puppyeyez94 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soooo darn cute!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
My RP's that you should join:

Pet's name: Star

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
puppyeyez94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby オオタチ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:44 pm

♣CoalFeather♣--

Coalfeather looked at the she-cat "Hello" he paused a cat wanted to be friends with him? he had to admit she was a kind cat and was charming "Riverpelt, yes?" he said ignoring her question. The tom puffed out his chest looking around, He lashed his tail around himself with glaring eyes, he didn't look the most approachable and definitely not a cat many would want to be friends with. He smiled softly.

♣Bluepaw♣--

Bluepaw looked at Snowdrift angry and then up at quietstar not really as excited as her, she sighed letting he glimmer of happiness in her eye fade “You...are so cute.” her ears pricked up to see Snowdrift butting into her, she laughed slightly and bumped into Snowdrift. "haha, thank you" she murmured.
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Riverpelt

warrior- shecat- crush: Coalfeather- location: camp

Riverpelt thought that Coalfeather was extremely approachable since she just ran up to him and asked to be friends. She asked, “ Wanna go hunting?”. She was good at it and she loved hunting to! Caring for her clan was her top priority.
Capri Maplelake
LetMeDownSlowly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me