Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

How long should we have the journey to the new camp be?

Short! I want the roleplay to actually get rolling without all the drama!
24%
A decent amount of time-- Maybe 20-40 pages worth of RPing
24%
I wouldn't mind it taking a while!
47%
I want moving to be most of the RP since it is a major plot point!
6%
I have a great idea and I'm willing to share on the discussion thread or PM an owner!
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Postby mina . » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:37 pm

❝quietstar❞
action ; watching from her perch
where? ; old camp
The cream she-cat watched the scene play out infront of her, her perch atop a hanging branch giving her a clear viewing point of the camp. She squinted her icy glare, spotting her deputy, medicine cat, and Aspenthorn. She angled her ears forward, catching snippets of their conversation. Her tail tip twitched as she debated if she should come in between them or not. No. Not yet. Maybe this could be a teaching moment for her deputy. If she needed to step in, she would later.

❝froglegs❞
action ; dragging his apprentice from her nest
where? ; old camp
The young warrior made his way to the apprentice den, perhaps a bit too excited. Was he too excited? He was a mentor now, should he be more serious? Whatever. He could worry about it later. Arriving at the apprentice den, he craned his neck, looking for Dovepaw. When he found her, he made his way towards her, zig-zagging between some of the other remaining sleeping bodies that still laid in their nests. He poked his sleeping apprentice gently with his nose, trying hard to keep a smile from growing on his face.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Snowdrift white she cat with min. tan
Tags: open/Sunwisp; location: camp

The she cat sighed as she flicked her tail, looking about and perking her ears when she heard Aspenthorn being rude again. Rolling her eyes, she watched as Mouseleap walked up to him, but quickly lost interest. Turning her attention, her eyes found Sunwisp and she stood up, stretching. She headed for the medicine cat on quiet paws, although she didn’t want to scare him, especially after what he’d just dealt with there. “Sunwisp.” she called, then tapped him on the shoulder with her tail when she got close. “Need any help with anything?”

Redtail ginger she cat with min. brown and white
Tags: open; location: camp

The ginger she cat sighed as she glanced to the entry of the nursery den, shaking her head and sitting up. She wanted to let her twins sleep a little longer, but knew they were probably moving camp pretty soon, and she wanted to check and make sure. She wasn’t sure where Quietstar was, and didn’t want to go looking for her, so she tried to find another warrior instead. She ended up looking kind of lost as she looked around, eyes worried.

Whitekit and Wolfkit calico she kit; brown and min. white tom kit

The movement of their mother disturbed the calico she kit, who was half squashing her brother under her. She mewled in protest and opened her eyes, tail lashing. With a huff, she got up, disturbing her brother. She placed her paws atop the nest, trying to lift herself to look about.
The brown tom kit snuffled and squeaked in his sleep, odd sounds but what he was forced to make with his sister planted on top of him. Her lashing tail hit him, but that didn’t hurt. However, her moving disturbed his sleep, and he mewled just as she had. He huffed as he blinked sleepy eyes.

Sandypaw blonde-tan tom with min. brown and white

wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:58 pm

..Mouseleap
    with: alone--ditched
    aaaaaa The tom knew when to stop and when to keep pushing matters, he was the deputy after all. He watched the tom storm off with weary eyes and sat down by a bush, leaning into the prickly leaves and scratching his sides. He took in all the sights and smells around him, trying to fend off the building worry in his chest for his clanmate as he attempted to make himself useful. Sure, he had been a bit harsh, but he knew that some cats learned through tough love, right? And Mouseleap certainly wasn't the cuddly type, so trying to talk out matters in an emotional, heart-to-heart fashion just didn't seem all that effective to him. Sighing once again, he thumped down on the ground and ducked into the bush, keeping his eyes peeled for any ants nearby. The last thing the clan needed was for the deputy to sustain injury as well. He picked up the sound of a bird landing nearby and observed it from the bush. The clan was rather short for able-bodied and therefore was short for food. It was now or never.
    The tabby tasted the air and crept around the bird's perimeter to get down wind, taking cautious quite steps so as not to be noticed. When he was a tail's length away, however, a jay from the tree's canopy screeched in warning and the pray flew off, leaving Mouseleap angrily thumping his tail against the ground. Nothing was going right today, huh? He started to creep back towards camp, spine twitching in frustration as he stopped to rip up some moss to relieve his stress and carry it back with him. Maybe he'd try to hunt down Driftpaw and make her do some fighting drills. He just needed to release some agitation somehow.

|| Dovepaw
    with: Froglegs !
    aaaaaaDovepaw growled and swatted at her overeager mentor with a gentle paw, meaning no real harm but only wanting to convey her frustration. "Are we on kit-watching duty again today? The kits can watch themselves!" She moaned, rolling over onto her belly with sluggish, loud movements. She peered at her mentor through her sleep-blurred eyes and giggled a bit. He looked so out of place in the tiny den with his big body. She could tell he was standing very carefully too as not to rouse up anyone else in the cramped cave. Smirking, she butted him under the chin and pulled her sweetest voice. "Can we do something else for a change? Like hunting? Or sparring practice? Pleeeeease?" To emphasize her point, she gave her mentor an affectionate lick on the neck to smooth his fur down. "I'm bored to absolute death! I might as well just beg the ants to come and get me at this point!"
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:13 pm

❝quietstar❞
action ; making sure everyone's ok // open
where? ; old camp
Quietstar jumped from her perch gracefully and somewhat quietly, with only the slightest sound of her feet pitter-pattering against the large boulder she landed upon. She carried herself into a camp inspection with a careful grace that she could only achieve. Every once and awhile she would duck her head into the different dens, keeping a lookout for the ants who terrorized her clanmates. When she decided the dens were somewhat safe, her gaze wandered towards the ground, searching for any trace of the ants. Her mouth opened on occasion to see if she could sift through her scent glands, searching for a trace of a ant scent. She found her mind slowly wandering as she thought more and more about the ants; how could she repel them? How could she deal with them? Should they move? Would it be worth the risk of losing some of their clan members along the way?

❝froglegs❞
action ; Finding some quality training moments with Dovepaw
where? ; hunting grounds
The warrior tom let out a nervous chuckle, "Well, I was already planning to take you out for hunting. I don't see why we couldn't spar while we're at it as well." After he said his words, he didn't spare another moment before turning around and flicking his tail, motioning her to follow behind, he too was excited to finally stretch his legs. He carefully weaved through the sleeping bodies of the various apprentices in the den, only speaking when they exited, "We're running low on food," he began, wagging his tail side to side as he talked, "So I decided to take you out today. Just make sure you don't run into any ants. They may be smaller but they're also deadly." Froglegs neared the entrance, his long legs doing him good. He paused briefly, waiting for his apprentice to catch up before continuing to walk forwards, "And, I'm sure the queens had enough of a break, for now, right?" He let a small smile on his face, meeting gazes with his apprentice, excitement tingling through his bones as they neared the forest before them.
Last edited by mina . on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby オオタチ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:44 pm

♣CoalFeather♣--

Coalfeather looked down slightly letting his eyes fall onto the ground angrly kneading the ground, he murmured to himself, he was sure he could take on ants and he wanted to stay at home. He breathed in deeply wondering what he would do, a journey's hard enough but due to his salty nature he had no friends to go through the rough time with him.

Coalfeather sighed standing up, he was ready to give up hope, he looked around quickly to make sure no other cat saw his sadness.
    the tom puffed out his chest acting like nothing affected him, he stood up strutting around acting like he owned the place, any cat who looked at him he would give a long solid stare back.
    He snorted I would make the best deputy he mumbled to himself.

♣Bluepaw♣--

Bluepaw bounced around thinking about the journey, I'm going to be the best apprentice, and i'm going to lead the journey, and i'm going to protect everyone and at the end of it I'll be the best! she thought really hoping that's how it would go. Bluepaw bounced over to Quietstar who didn't have the same enthusiasm for the journey as she didThis is going to be fun! she screeched at the leader jumping up and down.

Bluepaw looked up at the leader This will be amazing! We'll all become better friends and get to spend the day all together as one big clan bundle! she screeched again this time making birds fly from trees.
オオタチ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:33 am

﹃·a s p e n t h o r n·﹄
tags: alone.

▶ Aspenthorn burst out of the muddy area. He seethed, clawing his way out and shaking his pelt. The warrior spat out any murky water that got in his mouth. Aspenthorn lashed his tail. Karma, probably.
Dumb swamp.
The patched tom took his time to clean his fur, getting rid of the disgusting substance that clung to his fur. How stupid of him, thinking too much, then letting himself fall into some marsh in his own territory. When he finished grumbling and grooming, he stalked off to clear his mind and hunt something.
He opened his mouth, struggling to pick up a scent. Aspenthorn wouldn't let himself go back empty handed, so he spent a while tracking before spotting a shrew. He pricked up, stalking closer before he couldn't hold it back, and lunged at it. Crashing onto the smaller animal, Aspenthorn killed it and took it into his jaws. This was alright for now, he thought, making his way back to camp.

﹃·s ᴜ ɴ ᴡ ɪ s ᴘ·﹄
tags: snowdrift.

▶ Sunwisp tilted his head to look at the she-cat. "Ah! You surprised me there, Snowdrift." He paused. "And I do have something to do to give you." He smiled.
No he didn't. Sunwisp racked his thoughts for something. Oh, she could check on everyone. That'd be nice.
But would that be a burden? Maybe. Though with the small numbers, it wouldn't be such a big job. I'll give it to her then.
"Then, er- could you perhaps help with giving a check-up with everyone? If you need help, you can always ask Sandypaw. I'm sure he'd love something to do right now." He paused before adding, "Oh! And if you finish, please report to me. But if there's any terrible things going around, then come to me immediately."
"Sorry- Uh, that was a lot of information. I hope I didn't wind you." The tom said softly, flicking his tail.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:05 am

𝕀𝕧𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣
warrior ➸ molly ➸ 27m ➸ hetero
[ in camp ] [ tags; open ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ivywhisper blinked open her bright green eyes. She parted her lips in a long yawn before grooming her fur, while looking up every few licks to watch for ants. The ants had been taking life from her Clan, and she knew the last thing they needed was another loss. She sighed and stood, stretching for a moment before exiting the warrior's den and glided across the clearing to the fresh-kill pile. Her long tail slithered across the ground and she sat next to the kill-pile, looking around to see if there was anything to be done.

𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕡𝕒𝕨
apprentice ➸ tom ➸ 7m ➸ hetero

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Driftpaw hopped out of the apprentice's den with a grin. The sun's light flooded the Clan's camp and all seemed to be well so far. Well, aside from the ants. He shuddered at the thought of the ants. He had come very close to being bitten and getting sick. And his sister... if anything happened to her he would be devastated. Life in the Clan would be miserable without Goosekit. Speaking of whom, Driftpaw padded up to the nursery and poked his head inside. There she was, fast asleep. He let out a shallow sigh of relief before turning and padding towards the fresh-kill pile. Ivywhisper was there and he gave her a quick nod before taking in the scents of the camp. He could scent his mentor right outside camp. He also heard Bluepaw's loud voice ring out through the clearing, and he shook his head with a small smile.

𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕚𝕥
kit ➸ molly ➸ 3m ➸ hetero

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Goosekit woke up with a scared mew, and then quickly shut her muzzle. The ants that had recently been attacking her Clan frightened her, but she'd been trying not to show it. She let out a deep breath that turned into a yawn before curling up again to attempt to get back to sleeping.
JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Snowdrift white she cat with min. tan
Tags: open/Sunwisp/Quietstar and Bluepaw; location: camp

The she cat softly chuckled as she looked at the tom. “It’s fine, that wasn’t too much that you told me.” she said. “Aspenthorn and our deputy appear to have left camp...Probably hunting, or some such, but I will check in with the rest. I’ll have Sandypaw check into the nursery, then.” She smiled as she butted his shoulder, rubbing, just something she did to show her affection to any clanmate. She located Sandypaw first, telling him, seeing Coalfeather but the look he gave immediately caused her to turn away. Hearing the loud voice of Bluepaw, she trotted over, asking “You two doing alright over here? Just checkin’ in.”

Redtail ginger she cat with min. brown and white

The ginger she cat sighed as she glanced to the entry of the nursery den, shaking her head and sitting up. She wanted to let her twins sleep a little longer, but knew they were probably moving camp pretty soon, and she wanted to check and make sure. She wasn’t sure where Quietstar was, and didn’t want to go looking for her, so she tried to find another warrior instead. She ended up looking kind of lost as she looked around, eyes worried.

Whitekit and Wolfkit calico she kit; brown and min. white tom kit

The movement of their mother disturbed the calico she kit, who was half squashing her brother under her. She mewled in protest and opened her eyes, tail lashing. With a huff, she got up, disturbing her brother. She placed her paws atop the nest, trying to lift herself to look about.
The brown tom kit snuffled and squeaked in his sleep, odd sounds but what he was forced to make with his sister planted on top of him. Her lashing tail hit him, but that didn’t hurt. However, her moving disturbed his sleep, and he mewled just as she had. He huffed as he blinked sleepy eyes.

Sandypaw blonde-tan tom with min. brown and white
Tags: open/Sunwisp; location: camp

The sandy colored apprentice sighed as he flicked his tail back and forth, looking for Mouseleap but not seeing him...Huffing, he glanced up when Snowdrift approached, dipping his head once she finished explaining. He popped his head into the nursery, seeing White and Wolfkit, the other one appearing to be sleeping unlike these two. Shaking his head, he saw Redtail wasn’t there, so he headed back out, walking over to Sunwisp. “Should I go find Redtail?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:00 pm

..Mouseleap
    with: Driftpaw
    aaaaaa Mouseleap slunk into camp dejectedly, brushing past Froglegs and Dovepaw on his way in. His failure to hunt and console his clanmate still freshly bitter on his tongue. He spotted his apprentice by the fresh-kill pile and hopped over, tail waggling a bit in anticipation as he greeted the small tom with kind eyes. "Good morning, Driftpaw." The deputy mewed, settling down next to the apprentice. He could feel his whiskers and muscles twitching under the strain of built up energy, but the tom kept himself composed and his posture confident. "How would you like to do a bit of hunting and sparring today?" He inquired, gesturing towards the dwindling food source before them. The fresh-kill pile was sad at the moment. Only a bird and two smaller rodents lay miserable and old in the spot, and none of them appeared to have much meat on their bones. "I think it'd be good to try and get some bigger prey, too. Maybe a fish, if we can manage?" He playfully tapped his apprentice's side with his tail, hoping that the invitation would excite the younger one.

|| Dovepaw
    with: Froglegs !
    aaaaaa"No way!" The apprentice cheered in excitement, leaping forwards in order to keep pace with Froglegs. "It's official." She bumped her shoulder into the larger tom's shoulder affectionately, a low purr rumbling through her chest. "You're the best!!" Dovepaw tried to keep up with her mentor, but his long legs meant that for every one of his steps, she had to take three. She was practically panting by the time they reached the camp's entrance due to her excited chatter mixing poorly with physical exercise. "I promise to be careful!" She assured, puffing out her chest in hopes of appearing confident and trustworthy. The fur on her spine puffed up and her whiskers twitched frantically as they exited the camp, the smells of the forest, fresh rain, and the cries of birds and rodents becoming more and more clear as the duo continued into the woods. The cream cat took a few jumps to gain ground on her mentor and paused in front of him, looking around the forest in admiration. She was so lucky to be living here. Despite all the troubles the clan was facing, it was so beautiful here in the woods. "Hey, Froglegs..." She began quietly, sobering from her excitement to meet her mentor's gaze with a slight bit of trepidation. The subject of the ants was hard to approach, despite several deaths happening every moon. It was a tragedy, after all, so many cats preferred to not talk and just let it happen. "Do... Do you think our clan members are going to keep dying? I mean, is there anything we can do about these ants? I... I feel like we've already lost so much... But we just keep losing."
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:27 pm

﹃·a s p e n t h o r n·﹄
tags: n/a.

Aspenthorn promptly dropped the shrew in the prey pile, flicking his tail. There really wasn't anything to do right now, other than talk to those extras. You could practically see the storm raging above his head. The warrior grunted and dragged himself to the medicine den. What was he doing. Apologizing? What was the point of that- not like Sunwisp mattered to him.
It was just the problem of ants. That was it.
So Aspenthorn's mind backtracked and turned to the one-way road that he always went, ignoring the branch off. The pale grey tom turned back, padding to the warrior's den to get some rest.

﹃·s ᴜ ɴ ᴡ ɪ s ᴘ·﹄
tags: sandypaw.

Sunwisp turned to his apprentice. "Oh! Yes, please do. That'd be nice." The pale tom smiled, dismissing himself to pad inside the medicine den. As he entered, he caught Aspenthorn in the corner of his eye, coming back and dropping off prey.
He saw his clanmate come towards him, then stop. It, personally, seemed like he was having a crisis. Though not the person to say this, Sunwisp did find it a bit amusing. The medicine cat turned into his den, picking up the job of cleaning out and sorting storage.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me