Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

How long should we have the journey to the new camp be?

Short! I want the roleplay to actually get rolling without all the drama!
24%
A decent amount of time-- Maybe 20-40 pages worth of RPing
24%
I wouldn't mind it taking a while!
47%
I want moving to be most of the RP since it is a major plot point!
6%
I have a great idea and I'm willing to share on the discussion thread or PM an owner!
No votes

Total votes : 17

Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Postby raccoon bandit » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:07 pm

In the dim light, cats swarm around a central area of the tropical forest. There is a rising conflict that they discuss. The very topic of ants. Simply the thought of them seems petty, but the insects here in the forest are looming over the cats, casting a shadow of death. What has happened is, cats were dying, and the ones alive have traced it back to the little insects. At first, many cats doubted them, laughing at the fact such little beings could kill such big cats. But all doubt is erased when they see them, black dots scurrying and biting, and killing, any that come close.

Uncertainty clouds the clearing the cats gather in. They have abandoned their camp for safety for now. Should they leave their home, some place where they have lived for too many generations to count, or leave to find a new home, somewhere that promises a safe place to continue living?
    After many contradictions, arguments, and doubling back, the cats have settled on moving out. They agree that they must leave the home they know, in search for a new one. But all of them are aware that the journey will cost lives, and once more, desisons are made. Two of what they deem medicene cats are trained, and some other rules for safety are set, before the cats set off to find their new haven.
    (writing by kitkat,,)
Last edited by raccoon bandit on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules.

Postby mina . » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:32 pm

—————————–—————————–—————————–

i. five cats per person (though this is flexible, as it
might increase as the story progresses.)

ii. AT LEAST four sentences per post (depending on context)
we won't kill you if you can't squeeze in four sentences
because there's nothing else you can put.

iii. you can't have more than one important role
or have just warriors.

iv. no mary sues, godmodding or anything of the sort.

v. no unrealistic names or pelt colors.

vi. if you have any ideas for major plot and
prophecies pm mam or me! We are open for
discussion on the topic of one coming up.

vii. you cannot be your own mate or mentor.

viii. anything akin to harassing anyone on any
topic isn't allowed at all.
Last edited by mina . on Mon May 07, 2018 4:14 am, edited 13 times in total.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Clan

Postby raccoon bandit » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Leader:
Quietstar | Female | Minachi // (mate/Willowpaw)

Deputy:
Mouseleap | Male | Mammalia // (mate/Driftpaw)

Medicine Cats:
Sunwisp | Male | kitkat,, // (mate/Sandypaw)
Flamebelly | Female | Kittenhunter // (mate/Bergamot)

Medicine Cat Apprentices:
Sandypaw | Male | Spiritstar3 // (Crushin' on Mouseleap/Sunwisp)
Bergamot -- (Ash------) | Male | CSMintCat // (crush/Flamebelly)

Warriors:
Snowdrift | Female | Spiritstar3 // (mate/apprentice)
Froglegs | Male | Minachi // (mate/Dovepaw)
Snakeeyes | Male | Kittenhunter // (mate/Bluepaw)
Ivywhisper | Female | JulieMew1010 // (mate/apprentice)
Aspenthorn | Male | kitkat,, // (mate/Vixenpaw)
Petalleaf | Female | Northernstars // (mate/Crowpaw)
Riverpelt | Female | CrazyBarrelRacer // (mate/Moonpaw)
Coalfeather | Male | ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ ʀᴀᴄᴄᴏᴏɴ, // (mate/apprentice)
Lakestorm | Female | puppyeyez94 //(mate/Duskpaw)
Raycrown | Male | Kazoo,BegAndCegLover // (mate/apprentice)
Icetooth | Male | Shadow2204 // (mate/apprentice)
Hawkwing | Female | xXShadowSusshiXx // (mate/apprentice)
Lupinshadow | Male | Crumbleless // ((crush) Redtail/apprentice)
Wishflower | Female | TraumaQueen // (mate/apprentice)
Jaywhisker | Male | TraumaQueen // (mate/apprentice)
Thunderbird | Male | TraumaQueen // (mate/apprentice)
name | gender | user // (mate/apprentice)

Apprentices:
Dovepaw | Female | Mammalia // (crush/Froglegs)
Driftpaw | Male | JulieMew1010 // (crush/Mouseleap)
Bluepaw | Female | ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ ʀᴀᴄᴄᴏᴏɴ, // (crush/Snakeeyes)
Crowpaw | Male | Echoflame17 // (crush/Petalleaf)
Duskpaw | Male | Shadow2204 // (crush/Lakestorm)
Vixenpaw | Female | xXShadowSusshiXx // (crush/Aspenthorn)
Moonpaw | Female | Wolftales // (crush/Riverpelt)
Willowpaw | Female | TraumaQueen // (crush/Quietstar)
name | gender | user // (crush/mentor)
name | gender | user // (crush/mentor)

Queens:
Redtail | Female | Spiritstar3 // (mate/Wolfkit, Whitekit)
Lilyspeckle | Female | TraumaQueen // (mate/kits)
name | gender | user // (mate/kits)

Kits:
Wolfkit | Male | Spiritstar3 // (Redtail)
Whitekit | Female | Spiritstar3 // (Redtail)
Goosekit | Female | JulieMew1010 // (parents(s))
Flamekit | Male | TraumaQueen // (Lilyspeckle)
name | gender | user // (parents(s))
name | gender | user // (parents(s))

Elders:
Shatteredwish | Male | xXShadowSusshiXx // (mate)
name | gender | user // (mate)

Feel free to use your own form, but please include all of the criteria below if you do so.

Form:
Code: Select all
username:
cats name:
crush or mate (please specify, and also please take rank and age into consideration--aka no mates for med cats):

post all forms in the discussion thread
Last edited by raccoon bandit on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 28 times in total.
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maps

Postby mina . » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Last edited by mina . on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Swampclan [wip//pls no posting]

Postby raccoon bandit » Fri May 04, 2018 2:03 pm

Res jic bc I’m a big ol dummy
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Swampclan [Accepting Forms on discussion thread!!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:03 pm

mork, pm me if i need to remove this, so i can actually remove it))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:22 am

bump! (deleting this post later!)
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:56 pm

﹃·a s p e n t h o r n·﹄
tags: sunwisp.

▶ Aspenthorn dug his claws into the earth. "If I could, I'd kill all those ants with my bare claws!" He snarled, whipping his head to Sunwisp, who was busying himself by doing nothing so he could avoid the bristling tom. "Sunwisp." Aspenthorn slunk up to the other tom, who slowly turned to him.
"Um- yes?" Sunwisp scooted back on his bottom, looking away. "Aspenthorn I'm going to talk to other people nicer than y-"
"Don't sass me. Are you absolutely sure there is no way to wipe out all these ants?" He hissed, cutting in.
"Er- Not that of I know of. Aspenthorn pleas-"
Aspenthorn flicked his tail in the face of the medicine cat.
"If you're not going to be helpful, I'll find some one else." He began to walk away, but paused. "Are you absolutely sure?! We can lose any more good warriors, and our numbers are dwindling." Aspenthorn caught himself, and took a deep breath, leaving Sunwisp alone before he could reply.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:31 pm

..Mouseleap
    with: aspenthorn
    aaaaaaWatching the intense exchange between Aspenthorn and Sunwisp from across the camp, the deputy sighed and rose to his paws. He knew tensions were high in the camp-- hell, even he'd been feeling on edge with all the tragedies that had been happening, having lost his only children to the ants-- but seeing Sunwisp, a medicine cat and arguably one of the pillars of the clan, being grilled for information he couldn't possibly give made Mouseleap's fur stand up. The last thing that this clan needed was to fall apart on the inside too. Using up his dwindling energy, the tom darted to Aspenthorn's side, giving the larger cat a hardy nudge on the shoulder in greeting and peering at the tom through stern, yellow eyes. "Let's go for a little walk together, shall we?" He stated, making it very clear that it was much less a suggestion as it was an order. Without waiting for much of a response, he paced himself a few steps before Aspenthorn and thwacked the tom behind the ears with his tail. "I'm sure hunting will help you blow off a bit of steam."

|| Dovepaw
    with: open
    aaaaaa It was hard waking up recently, the she-cat found herself thinking. When she first became an apprentice, it seemed like the clan was doing really well, thriving even. She would go on fun hunting excursions, long night-time patrols, and would even be sent on missions with the medicine cats to help gather herbs. She had the opportunity to put her paws- and energy- to good use! However, since the ants started showing up and cats started falling ill, Dovepaw wasn't allowed outside the camp. She had hunted twice in the past moon, and she mostly got stuck with stupid kit-watching duties. It was miserable. She curled herself into a tight ball on the mossy bed she had made for herself in the apprentice's den, ignoring the drizzle of light slipping through and resting on her face, indicating that it was past sun-high and much past the time she should have awoken. There was no point in being awake and moving about-- nothing was fun anymore. Tempting her fate, the she-cat tried to fall back asleep. If everyone was going to make her watch kits, what was the point in becoming a warrior? She might as well just be a queen.
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:25 pm

﹃·a s p e n t h o r n·﹄
tags: mousleap.

▶Aspenthorn watched as the deputy padded off, taking a while to get his own paws moving.
"Sure." He said absentmindedly. Then snarled at himself. He wasn't the kind to be pitifully idiotic. There was no time to think about how terrible he felt, not being able to do anything. And the extra that Sunwisp is, he could help. So why didn't he?
Aspenthorn found himself wading deeper into the thought, so he pushed himself to pad by the deputy. They walked in cold silence, reaching the hunting grounds of the place.
The warrior made his posture relax a bit, gritting his teeth and drawing out a calm and forcefully respectful say to the deputy. "I'll be going off by myself. You can return if you'd like- I'm not holding you back." So then the patched tom left Mouseleap.
As he slunk through the terrain, he let himself plunge back into the angry thoughts that had ate him up before. Wandering deeper into the jungle.
There is no hope for us. We should just die. What can I do? Nothing. That's it. I'm an absolute, terrible moron who couldn't prevent or stop this. I can't even hel-
His ride on the pessimistic train of thought stopped abruptly as he fell into a marsh pond.

﹃·s ᴜ ɴ ᴡ ɪ s ᴘ·﹄
tags: n/a.

▶ "Ahhh, that was- stressing." But Sunwisp had taken those words in mind. As someone who held the clan together, was it really alright to say they had no solution to the ants at the moment? His face fell into a forelorn expression as he thought about.
He shook his head, sighing softly. There really was no time to worry at the moment, so he carried himself out of the camp to search for herbs.
To perhaps, take his mind off of things, or let it wander for a while. Whatever reason, he was sure he needed to take a breather. Many cats needed a time like this, right?
Sunwisp huffed as he was about to step out of camp.
No, he should stay. Maybe consult with Quietstar, no, he'd be a bother. Or perhaps just take a sunbath. Or he could be productive and help out. The tom shook his head violently, to clear the clouding thoughts that polluted his mind. He settled with, he should re-evaluate the herb storage and check for rotten ones, then update the clan's health status to make sure no one had been bitten.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me