๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ (๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“Œ & ๐’œ๐’ธ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“…๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ (๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“Œ & ๐’œ๐’ธ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“…๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”)

Postby .Galaxyy. » Sat May 12, 2018 9:07 pm

|| Lightfrost || Near training grounds || Female || Warrior || Tags; Brackenpaw, Swiftpaw ||

Lightfrost nodded and began to pick Swiftpaw up. She wasnโ€™t sure if Brackenpaw could handle the weight, especially because he was injured. But, Swiftpaw is his sister, he would definitely want to protect her.
Part of Lightfrost wanted to scold the apprentice for not following her orders, but the other part was grateful that he stayed. She abosolutely could not have taken down both foxes. She carefully slid Swiftpaw on Brackenpawโ€™s back.
โ€œLetโ€™s head back, donโ€™t move too roughly, she might slip off and hurt herself badlyโ€
Lightfrost began to move the the bracken slowly, waiting for Brackenpaw.

|| Breezepaw || Near border || Female || Apprentice || Tags; Dawnlight ||

Breezepaw gasped. She opened to her mouth to speak but the fox appeared before she could. Breezepaw tensed up and prepared to sprint towards camp, even though she could barely breath. Dawnlight jumped in front of her, claws extended. Breezepaw extended her also and flattened her ears, she would stay to fight if she had to. But, the fox looked at the three cats for a moment before running off. Breezepaw caught a whiff of Lightfrost and Brackenpaw.
Please tell me sheโ€™s alright. Breezepaw looked at Dawnlight, relaxing slightly.
โ€œHow many do you think there are? Or, were?โ€ She asked.
yeet
.Galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ (๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“Œ & ๐’œ๐’ธ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“…๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”)

Postby Explodingkittens » Sun May 13, 2018 6:23 am

Icefang

||in camp||female||warrior||

Icefang saw Violetmoon dashing off in search for a medicine cat. Well what can you do she's clan deputy! Icefang sighed, then she noticed red fur running from camp entrance, she lashed her tail with satisfaction. She winced when she felt a sharp stinging in her tail. She turned around and noticed blood on the ground where she had whipped her tail, she felt slightly disgusted, and embarrassed. Gross... She then noticed her tail which was bleeding. Hmmm a fox must have bit it... She thought.
Last edited by Explodingkittens on Sun May 27, 2018 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! This is my signature! My name is Exploding kittens(The name of a card game/board game)
So I like cats, dogs, I have a dog, she's a Australian shepherd, people often mix her up for a border collie because she has a tail... I also like art, undertale, and the warrior cat books, I like youtube, I usually watch 'JaidenAnimations'...
Dislikes:
People who are rude to me and my friends.
What I'm doing:
Getting ready for school
Explodingkittens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Mon May 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Violetmoon

She cat/31 moons./Female deputy/Mood:A little worried /Location: Medicine cat den(right outside of it) / Crush: none/Mate: none/ Tags: Icefang, Fernpaw mentioned, Mothspirit mentioned, Horizonpaw mentioned, Silverpebble mentioned.

..Waiting for response...
"I hope they won't be mouse-brained enough to fight foxes," She replied to Icefang. "yeah, where is Fernpaw?" Or at maybe Horizonpaw or something" She looked around. Then she realized she was DEPUTY, her injuries could wait, maybe an elder got attacked and needed medical help before she did, besides, she only had a nasty bite on her scruff and some bad bruises from being thrown on the ground. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Sparrowtail hauling Silverpebble into the medicine cat den. "Silverpebble!" She mewed in horror. She burst out of the medicine den to look for a medicine cat, at least a medicine cat apprentice could help.

Mattedpelt

She cat/117 moons./Elder/Mood:Hungry/Location: Elders den/ Crush: no/Mate: Just no/ Tags: Ryekit, Oakkit.

"Ah yes... Apprenticeship.. Hmmm.." Mattedpelt tried to think of an exiting story."Okay here we go... When I was an apprentice my name actually wasn't Mattedpaw, I was really called Birdpaw. " The she chuckled. " It was only a few moons ago until I got this name.." She took a moment to recall. " My mentor's name was Acornpelt, she looked kind of like me, a brown tabby. But she had pale yellow eyes, she was a great mentor, taught me everything I needed to know, she had a lot of patience and was really nice too. I was almost sad when I became a warrior!" Then she smiled and remembered a funny moment. " Ha. This one time she took me to a tree where an owl lived when it was leaf bear and told me to dig on a certain part of the snow, oh did you know that owls eat everything in their prey? Even the bones!So the way they get rid of the bones is to throw them up in a little ball. So anyway I dug in that part of the snow and there was a little owl bone ball and it stunk! Acornpelt laughed like crazy! It's an old trick... Oh I should have known...."

Ryekit

Tom/4 moons./kit/Mood: Annoyed /Location: Elders den/ Crush: none /Mate: none/ Tags: Mattedpelt, Meadowstem, Oakkit, open.

When he heard that Mattedpelt was telling an apprentice story, he brightened up a little. " Apprentice story? I love that!" He sat and listened in awe. When she told him about the owl story, he said:" Wow you fell for that? I even know that trick!" He really didn't, he just wanted to sound smart in front of them.

Rose

She-cat/31 moons/Mood:Bored/Location: Twoleg fence/Crush: Open!/Mate: Open! /Tags: Open!

Still on the fence...
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด› » Tue May 15, 2018 11:59 am

[โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
xxxxx๐•‹๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ก๐•’๐•จ
Age - 11 moons
Gender - โ™€
Rank - Apprentice
Location - Hunting
Crush - Breezepaw
Tags - none
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
She stopped fighting when her opponent ran away. She looked after it as it ran away, proud of herself.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
xxxx๐““๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ

Age -34 moons
Gender - โ™€
Rank - Queen
Location - Camp
Crush - OPEN
Tags - none
"Yea, I'm fine" she said looking at him. She saw his cut eye, "Oh no!" she mewed looking at the cut, "You should see Mothspirit or Fernpaw about your eye to make sure it doesn't get infected.".

xxx๐•ท๐–”๐–˜๐–™๐–‘๐–š๐–‘๐–‘๐–†๐–‡๐–ž

Age - 17 moons
Gender - โ™‚
Rank - Warrior / Rouge
Location - Outside camp
Crush - OPEN
Tags - none
Lostlullaby started wheezing halfway through the forest. He could hear running steps around him, backing up as they got closer. He backed up so much he hit a fence. The smell of kitty-pet hit his tongue. "Ew, kitty-petss" he hissed as he started to walk away from the fence. But then he got an idea.
แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด›

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Sat May 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Rose

She-cat/31 moons/Mood: Finally got someone to talk to feeling/Location: Twoleg fence/Crush: Open!/Mate: Open! /Tags: LostfaceWhoops I mean Lostlullaby

She was just about to head inside when she saw something, another cat! "Hi there! Who are you?" She asked politely. "You look new here... Who's your master?" She commented, it was good to finally have someone to talk to. She jumped down the fence to greet the stranger, her collar jingling.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด› » Sun May 20, 2018 5:48 am

[โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
Age - 11 moons
Gender - โ™€
Rank - Apprentice
Location - Hunting
Crush - Breezepaw
Tags - none
She stopped fighting when her opponent ran away. She looked after it as it ran away, proud of herself.

Age -34 moons
Gender - โ™€
Rank - Queen
Location - Camp
Crush - OPEN
Tags - none
"Yea, I'm fine" she said looking at him. She saw his cut eye, "Oh no!" she mewed looking at the cut, "You should see Mothspirit or Fernpaw about your eye to make sure it doesn't get infected.".

Age - 17 moons
Gender - โ™‚
Rank - Warrior / Rouge
Location - Outside camp
Crush - OPEN
Tags - Rose
He turned around to see a kittypet. He rolled his eyes, "Get lost kittypet, I have no master, I'm a wild cat" he said turning around again.

โŒœxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโŒ
xx"Oh hi! Thanks for visiting me while back"
xxxโ—‚โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐Ÿ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ธ
xxxxxanona โ—ฆ he/she โ—ฆ aroace lesbian
xxxxmlp โ—ฆ madcom โ—ฆ touhou โ—ฆ cookie run
โŒžxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโŒŸ
แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด›

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:20 am

Stormtail
Warrior/Tom/29 moons/Crush:Dovesong/Tags:Dovesong

"I'm fine. It's just a small cut. It'll stop bleeding in a few seconds." He responded, not worried about it. He gave his head a small shake. "There are others in worst shape then me. I don't want herbs wasted on a small scratch."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Sun May 20, 2018 11:13 am

Rose

She-cat/31 moons/Mood: Finally got someone to talk to feeling/Location: Twoleg fence/Crush: Open!/Mate: Open! /Tags: Lostlullaby

Rose was quickly taken aback by his response. Then she sat down and curled her tail around her paws. " Oh.." Great, when I see a cat that I can talk to, they don't want to talk to me. She thought sadly. Changing the subject she asked:" Hey, have you seen a cat called Violet? I haven't seen her since I was a kit, she's my sister." She knew the strange cat would probably not know who she was talking about, but maybe it was worth a shot.

The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด› » Mon May 21, 2018 1:28 pm

[quote][โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
Age - 11 moons
Gender - โ™€
Rank - Apprentice
Location - Hunting
Crush - Breezepaw
Tags - none
She looked around the camp. She saw many cats that were hurt. 'Man I'm lucky I'm not them'

Age -34 moons
Gender - โ™€
Rank - Queen
Location - Camp
Crush - OPEN
Tags - none
"True" she agreed. 'Ugh, how come I didn't think of that! I'm so dumb'. "We probably should go see if the foxes left tomorrow, fishing can wait."

Age - 17 moons
Gender - โ™‚
Rank - Warrior / Rouge
Location - Outside camp
Crush - OPEN
Tags - Rose
"Violet..." it rung a bell, Violetmoon? No! Impossible, Violetmoon is a full wild cat.., "Uh what do they look like?" he turned around and sat.

โŒœxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโŒ
xx"Oh hi! Thanks for visiting me while back"
xxxโ—‚โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐Ÿ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ธ
xxxxxanona โ—ฆ he/she โ—ฆ aroace lesbian
xxxxmlp โ—ฆ madcom โ—ฆ touhou โ—ฆ cookie run
โŒžxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโŒŸ
แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด›

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Mon May 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Rose

She-cat/31 moons/Mood: Finally got someone to talk to feeling/Location: Toleg fence/Crush: Open!/Mate: Open! /Tags: Lostlullaby

" A silver tabby, " She said while starting to gain hope. Does he know who I mean? " Oh and with violet eyes. " She added to be more specific.

The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me