THISTLECLAN✦ a time for healing

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: THISTLECLAN✦ a time for healing

Postby na'vi. » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:57 pm

Ambergaze
♂ • 30 Moons • Mate: Ivythorn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tags: Ivythorn

ooc;
Ambergaze finally pulled himself from his nest at the commotion inside camp, Sunstar is back. He paused though and looked around shortly for his assigned mate, Ivythorn. She must already be out and about. He licked his fur for a few moments, clearing the moss and other debris his black pelt collected from his nest during his slumber. The tom slipped outside of the warriors den and trotted over to Ivythorn with a smile- curling his tail in a friendly manner. He wanted to try and actually be close with Ivythorn- sure it would take time but Ambergaze wasn't a tom that went behind someone's back, assigned mates or not. Plus it could never hurt to try..right? "Good morning Ivythorn, sleep well?" He meowed- ears flicked forward, he genuinely wanted to know how she was this morning.

Softpatch
♀ • 24 Moons • Mate: Shadowclaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tags: Shadowclaw

ooc;
She looked away as he finished and let his reply sit for awhile- though she failed to bite back a low- nearly inaudible growl that escaped her muzzle at him saying that it's unlikely he'd be chosen. Every cat should be innocent until proven guilty, right? While being known for being openly non-aggressive she did hold a certain protective side of those who were close to her. While she and Shadowclaw weren't close by any means as some assigned mates were she wasn't going to let him be walked over if there wasn't a solid reason why- and even then she likely would be deeply troubled if such an event were to happen. "No one has proof you did anything. You'd make a wonderful deputy- regardless of what rumors say." She meowed- bitterness was underlying in her tone. Not towards Shadowclaw, but the situation. Eventually though she folded her front paws under her chest- curling her tail to her side and effectively becoming a small ball of silky soft fur. "If he chooses the wrong cat the clan will suffer for moons.." She muttered fretfully- she could almost feel herself getting worked up over the thought so instead she resorted to grooming her paw meticulously. Still though she held and ear flicked towards Shadowclaw attentively.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:15 pm

S I L E N T S T E P--Featherstrike, Morningpaw, Meadowlark, Sunstar, Brackenfall
Silentstep gazed at Featherstrike for a moment, then a small smile began to play across his lips. Really, how much those two loved each other was just adorable to him. Speaking of which.. it was about time that the new leader got to speak with his mate, in Silentstep's opinion.
The large calico tapped Featherstrike on the shoulder with his tail, a mischievous glint appearing in his eye, then he began to trot away without another word. His destination was obvious- he was heading straight towards Sunstar.
When he reached his leader, he wasted no time circling him, rounding off all of the surrounding cats. He gently tapped the apprentice's nose with his tail good naturedly, though he didn't touch the other cats... much.
Of course, Silentstep was extremely respectful to his old leader, Brackenfall, dipping his head respectfully, and hoping the elder wouldn't mind Silentstep's move to get Sunstar to go to his mate.
Silentstep then looked to Sunstar, making sure to catch his attention, then tipped his head towards Featherstrike with a friendly expression on his face.
His eyes made his thoughts clear.
Go. Don't forget to take care of yourself too.
With that, Silentstep walked back towards Featherstrike, his purr still rumbling in his chest. Of course, if Sunstar went to his mate, Silentstep would simply slink off to wait somewhere else.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:17 pm

Sparrowflight || she-cat, warrior | tagged: Stoatwhisker, in camp
"No, you're right, deputies should have already trained an apprentice." Sparrowflight confirmed. She tilted her head to the side slightly, thinking. "Someone like Sagestep, maybe? Or even Robinpelt, both have had many moons of experience." Sagestep in particular she admired, the older tom had held her respect ever since she had been an apprentice. "Hmm, but I suppose it's not much use in guessing. I think you're right that it could really be any cat's chance. I'm glad I'm not leader - I'm not sure I could ever decide." She pushed her paws out in front of herself and arched her back in a quick stretch, settling back down in a more comfortable position. She made a quick promise to herself to sleep in her nest tonight, she was almost certain that she was just sore after spending the night in the woods. Her muscles would probably loosen up once she was able to go on patrol and start moving.

Redpaw || she-cat, apprentice | tagged: Robinpaw, by the apprentice den
"Deal." Redpaw grinned broadly, sitting back up and glancing around. "Any clue where our mentors are? I'm hoping they'll want to take us out right after Sunstar declares the new deputy." She kneaded the ground with her paws, eager to get moving now that she was practically buzzing with energy. Not that that was uncommon, Redpaw often had more energy than even she knew what to do with most of the time nowadays. "I wonder if they'll take us for battle training? I feel like I haven't sparred with you in forever!" With a cheeky grin she nudged Robinpaw's shoulder with her own. "I've gained a bit of weight from laying around the medicine cat's den all day. I bet I could just sit on you and you'd have no chance of getting free." Her eyes glittered with amusement.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:32 pm

Shadowclaw ♂

He shrugs, laying down and wrapping his tail around her. “It’s all dust in the wind now, something to be thought of rarely and never spoken. Besides, I wouldn’t care for the rank now anyway. I’m too old to chase around young cats and sniff out rule breakers. I’ll leave it to younger blood that cares, I’ve never been one to dig at another cats business.” Tucking his paws under his chest, he glances up at her again. Deputy meant ordering others around, enforcing the code and sorting out fights. He’d been honest in saying he didn’t care, cats could seek their own judgement when they died. Life was too short for him to spend breathing down another cats neck. “But I would like to get some patrols going if the deputy won’t be announced right away.”

Stoatwhisker ♀

She wished the older tom would be chosen, but she had a feeling his hard work had gone unnoticed too long. Now halfway through his life, younger blood would be the only choice even if she didn’t agree. It could turn to a touchy subject rather quickly if she talked to the wrong cat about it; thankfully Sparrowflight was easy going. “The hardest part is waiting for the announcement, worse than ticks!” She chuckles, her tail twitching back and forth as she thought on the deputy to herself. “But maybe the change will bring peace and finally a few batches of kits. Starclan knows we could use some kits to bring the spirits up.” Plenty of apprentices were still growing, but they’d need replacements too. Dovetail could use a fellow queen to help her once her littler was born, aware kits were quite the pawful.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose626 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Featherstrike
Apprentice: None
Crush: Sunstar
Mate: Sunstar
Tags: Silentstep

She stared unsure what Silentstep was doing at first before seeing him circling the new clan leader and couldn't help but feel embarrassed at what her friend was doing and wondered if the other cats would truly leave their new clan leader so she could congratulate her mate. She shyly looked to her mate, hoping to convey her desire to speak to him silently. She truly wished she could be patient but it was taking time and she didn't know how long she would be able to stay silent on the sidelines.

Robinpaw
Mentor: Sagestep
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Tags: Redpaw

She grinned when Redpaw accepted the bet and began looking around for Sagestep. "I'm pretty sure I saw Grayclaw by the nursery talking to Dovetail." She commented but continued to look for her own mentor. Sagestep was a really good match for since she works hard to learn everything she could from the experienced warrior. The harsher training she got from Sagestep was a bound to make her a great warrior that the clan could depend on for anything.

Adder
Crush: Open
Mate: Flameheart
Kits: Robinpaw
Tags: Taylor

"Fish isn't the only prey available you know." He waited till she was on a drier surface to comment. In some aspect he imagined that Taylor would be similar to what his daughter would be like and it helped him sympathise with the she-cat a little. "Wait right here." He added after a couple heartbeats. Just a moment ago he heard the twittering of a bird and decided that he could catch it as an apology. It wasn't long till he found the plump sparrow on the ground, busy looking for food, and pounced on it. It wasn't his cleanest kill but it would do. Picking it up, he returned to Taylor and dropped it in front of her. "I couldn't help it, you kind of looked pathetic with mud all over you." He meowed to cover up his kind act.
rose626

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Ambergaze
♂ • 30 Moons • Mate: Ivythorn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tags: Ivythorn

ooc;
Ambergaze finally pulled himself from his nest at the commotion inside camp, Sunstar is back. He paused though and looked around shortly for his assigned mate, Ivythorn. She must already be out and about. He licked his fur for a few moments, clearing the moss and other debris his black pelt collected from his nest during his slumber. The tom slipped outside of the warriors den and trotted over to Ivythorn with a smile- curling his tail in a friendly manner. He wanted to try and actually be close with Ivythorn- sure it would take time but Ambergaze wasn't a tom that went behind someone's back, assigned mates or not. Plus it could never hurt to try..right? "Good morning Ivythorn, sleep well?" He meowed- ears flicked forward, he genuinely wanted to know how she was this morning.

Softpatch
♀ • 24 Moons • Mate: Shadowclaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tags: Shadowclaw

ooc;
She purred with amusement- her purr was warm and some level comforting. His words has reassured her to some extent, she broke her nervous habit of grooming her paws to meet his gaze for a moment with an amused smile at his first reply. "Hunting does sound nice, a good chase." She meowed and took a moment to give his shoulder a quick lick before laying her head on her paws, "And you're not even old, what're you talking about?" She meowed- humor laced her tone and her tail flicked with what one could only describe as a content feeling. "Though I do admit- you're right chasing around cats all day seems like no fun. I'd rather spend my time hunting or watching kits play." She meowed with a soft smile that slowly seemed to fade away as she watched the cats mingle about, "Deputy and Leader just seem like too much work- for me at least. Having to constantly be ontop of certain cats to behave correctly and deal with the constant thought of intruders or other danger." She meowed quietly- this feline was more of a simple life type of cat, unlike some she had no desire for power or even a special rank. She simply wanted to live her best life and do so humbly.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THISTLECLAN✦ a time for healing

Postby eggos. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:22 am

robinpelt • tom • thirty-eight moons • warrior • location; camp • assigned mate is snowfeather • tagged; open
──────────────────────────────

pleased with her response, robinpelt nodded to her with a smile and waved his tail gently as she left. there goes one of his good deeds for the day. he leaned up in his nest, carefully stretching as to not bother anybody, than began grooming his pelt. one of the bad things about his fur is that it was always unkept when he woke up. robinpelt wasn't a wild sleeper at all, or at least he doesn't think so. and there was just so much of it. after a quick grooming that left him looking more tamed, he stood and walked out of the den, looking around. there was a small group of cats surrounding sunstrike. wait, sunstar! that's right, sunstar received his lives. which means he is officially the new leader of thistleclan. robinpelt dipped his head lightly in respect (though he wasn't sure if sunstar saw him with all the cats around him) and sat down by the warriors den. he didn't have much to do, all he has to do is wait for a patrol when sunstar announces the new deputy.

morningpaw • molly • seven moons • med apprentice • location; camp • crushing on nobody • tagged; meadowlark, sunstar, brackenfall, silentstep, featherstrike

she purred happily when meadowlark wound around her. morningpaw really saw her as more of a mother that she never got to have and it was amazing. when meadowlark complimented her, she looked away bashfully. "thanks, meadowlark. but you're the best medicine cat ever!" morningpaw meowed to her, nuzzling against her affectionately. she was truly content, no matter how strange her mentor could be to other cats. then, meadowlark's words really hit her and she pulled back after a moment. "wait. are we low on poppyseeds? did i actually miscount the poppyseeds last night before you left?" she asked, looking back up at her mentor. back to the worrying. or your daily morningpaw, for short.

sootpaw • tom • ten moons • apprentice • location; camp • crushing on nobody • tagged; open

sootpaw was not a heavy sleeper. in fact, he really seemed to constantly border on asleep or just lost in thought. so when a paw went past his body, a tad to close for comfort he opened his eyes. he blinked and looked around momentarily before settling on the cat near the entrance of the den. redpaw, he thinks as he recognizes the ginger pelt. she mouths 'sorry' and leaves. sootpaw decided after a second, that it was fine. at least she said sorry, some cats will step on you and continue on their way. after a quick grooming, sootpaw stretched and padded out of the den, looking around. sunstar was back. sootpaw didn't really care. authority rank, he guessed. after four moons with lichenstorm, some of the older warriors beliefs rub off on him. speaking of which, where is his mentor? sootpaw spotted him soon enough, brooding. the black tom padded near where morningpaw was, waiting to check on her. when lichenstorm snapped out of it, his mentor would probably take him hunting or something of the sort.

spottedbreeze • molly • thirty moons • warrior • location; camp • assigned mate is sagestep • tagged; open

-sleeping, feel free to disturb-
eggos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterparks. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:48 am

WILLOWBLAZE
    tags: open

willowblaze sat outside of the warriors den, having just awoken. the gray-and-white she cat drew her rough tongue over her thick and unruly pelt. she hated having such long fur and to make matters worse, she was tossing and turning all night. she looked up from straightening out her pelt and her golden eyes narrowed at the sight of all the happy cats. sunstrike, now sunstar was back from getting his nine lives. she hoped he was a better leader than what she expected, which was not much. he was young- stong, but young. she couldn't help but be a pessimist and think about how he might not be the best fit for the job. she huffed angrily and went back to cleaning her fur in dismay. "starclan, why couldn't i have been born short-furred?" she muttered to herself. willowblaze had always taken good care of her coat, though it took a while. she didn't care much for appearances, it was just out of habit from her mother complaining about how she looked.

RUSSETSKY

russetsky slept soundly in his nest, his tail curled over his nose. he had been sleeping off and on since he was such a light sleeper and cats had been coming and going for a while now. he knew he should get up, but the warmth from his nest was drawing him in and the slight breeze from outside the den seemed so uninviting. finally, though his amber eyes were glued open as he mentally struggled with getting up. eventually, he dragged himself from his nest with a yawn. he didn't bother grooming his fur, just shook a few small scraps of moss from his orange pelt before heading out into the camp. he noticed a small group of cats around the new leader and he brightened up a bit. he was glad he made the trip safely and he assumed he was now sunstar. the tom-cat strode closer to the group but decided against it, since there were already so many cats greeting him. he swished his tail against the ground before settling on a nice soft patch of grass to the side and surveying the scene.

CLOUDFALL

the white molly was already up and gazing wide-eyed at her new leader from afar. she watched silentstep speaking with featherstrike for a few heartbeats before the calico tom padded away to sunstar. he seemed to be very close with everyone and that, cloudfall both admired and hated. he was a friendly tom, though he never seemed to be friendly towards her. they were mates yet she tried her best to avoid him. she didn't really think of him in that way, anyways, but it still hurt her feelings. she was delicate, after all.

cloudfall's eyes tore away from the group and to her paws, noticing they were a bit muddy from all the trotting around she was doing. she had been nervous last night, for her clan. she was also anxious to see who would be thistleclan's new deputy. with a deep sigh, she began cleaning her paws and her long white fur along with them.

waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruui » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:11 pm

grayclaw,, tom,, warrior,, tagged _ dovetail, poppycloud, vervainclaw

”Hm, me, chosen?” He muttered softly, shaking his head gently. “Doubt it, I don’t believe I’d be fit just yet to be deputy.” He chuckled softly. Grayclaw didn’t have interest in being only a deputy, but he didn’t pay mind. Him and his brother haven’t been on the best terms, a few silly arguments then and there, but nothing considered brotherly or family related. The tom shook his pelt slightly before glancing once more outside. “I’ll be off now, hope you two have a lovely day.” He smiled, dipping his head before exiting the nursery. Grayclaw trotted slowly towards Vervainclaw, planning out what he would want to say to her, just to get to know her better. “Good morning Vervainclaw, trouble grooming knotted fur as well?” He purred softly, sitting besides her. He knew the troubles of having a long coat, taking moons to just fix his coat every morning.

minkpelt,, molly,, warrior,, tagged _ cloudfall

The molly examined the crowd peacefully, noticing Cloudfall was up and awake. She gently padded towards her, a sudden nervous feeling for whatever reason. “Morning, Cloudfall.” She greeted softly, wincing slightly as a habit. That was too quiet, she probably didn’t hear. Minkpelt awkwardly sighed softly looking down at her paws before looking back at Cloudfall. “Sorry, you probably didn’t hear me too well, ah, but good morning.” She raised her voice just enough, leaving an awkward embarrassed smile. The she-cat was quite embarrassed, but let it go anyways, settling besides the taller molly. “How has your morning been so far?” Minkpelt asked with a honest interest and curiosity.
ruui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:21 am

Sunstar|male|leader|tagged: silentstep, featherstrike
Sunstar, for a bit, was lost in his thoughts. Who would be deputy? He was young, so perhaps someone older. But then, wouldn’t he like for another young cat to go through this with him. His eyes searched the camp until they landed on one cat, and his mind was made up. Suddenly, he noticed Silentstep clearing all the cats away. He was confused at first, until he saw him pointing toward Featherstrike. Looking toward his friend with gratitude, and began to walk toward his mate. “How’ve you been sleeping since I left? Hopefully Shadowclaw hasn’t been snoring too much.

Dovetail|female|queen|tagged: poppycloud, Grayclaw
Dovetail purred in amusement. “Bye, Grayclaw!” she called before lazily rolling onto her back. “When is the sun coming back? I would give anything to just lay in the sun.” she pouted. Sprawling her legs out and doing a very poor attempt to stretch, she rolled back over and began to groom her pelt. Even though her pelt was short, she always managed to somehow disturb it.

Ivythorn|female|warrior|tagged: Ambergaze
Ivythorn settled down outside of the group of cats as she normally did- all alone. Being alone since her sister’s accident had been exactly what she needed. But perhaps she didn’t want to be alone anymore. The lean black cat was wondering where her mate was when she heard his voice. “It was quite alright. Except for some of the toms snoring, which is nothing short of normal.” she replied, trying to be funny. She really wanted Ambergaze to like her.

Taylor|female|rouge|tagged: Adder
Taylor stuck her tongue out at Adder, then went back to trying to clean her fur. Rolling her eyes when he left, she came to a knot, and began to try and work it out. When he returned, she turned her head, ready to scold him. Instead, her eyes lay on the bird she’d brought. Had Adder done something... nice for her? “Thanks. Sparrows are my favorite.” she replied, a bit confused.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me