HollowClan|V.3|Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: HollowClan|V.3|Accepting

Postby Ember1989 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:13 am

Lightkit caught one more mouse and smiled up at her mom. “Okay ma. Let’s go home.” She mewed. Honestly she thought while hunting mice they would find Forest or Midnight. Obviously not. She was starting to doubt she would ever see them. She trotted beside her sister. “That was fun. We will be great hunters like mom when we are older!” She purred.

“I feel pretty hungry. Why don’t we all go hunting.” Dawn suggested.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Thu May 24, 2018 3:38 am

SIlver

Silver looked up from getting water and smiled at Dawn. "Sounds good. What should we hunt?"

Will add Starclaw later.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Fri May 25, 2018 1:05 am

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Mountainstripe

Male|31 Moons|Straight|Ecstatic|

Crush:LavenderfurLocation:Camp|Tags:Lavenderfur

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He stretched his paws out in front of him with his rump in the air and his tail swooshing behind him. His nose laid on her paw."I was gonna leave that to you actually" he tittered. Mountainstripe's wobbled for a minute before his back legs gave way and he crashed down on top of Lavenderfur. He laid there winded for a second before chuckling the word, "oops".

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Poppyflower

Female|28 Moons|Straight|Cold

Crush:Spiderweb|PlannedLocation: Camp|Tags:Spiderweb

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She sat there her eyes partly closed as she allowed the warmth of the rays to envelope her in a non existent hug. She opened her eyes to the sound of Spiderweb. Her tail tip tickled his nose before she smiled at him."Too much" she meowed sarcastically."My muscles hurt and apparently it helps" she informed him.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Foxpaw

Male|12 moons|Straight|Bored

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Foxpaw sat around camp doing nothing. He was bored out of his mind.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 25, 2018 2:02 am

Waterlilypaw - she - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Smokestar - tags: Smokestar

- She watched the fish, the her mentor "hmm! I don't know...what do you think we could do?" she meowed silently. She was not good to make desicions as she though she was being bothering others by doing so.

Seaweedpaw - tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Ravenwing - tags: Ravenwing

- He thought for a moment, then suddently runned toward his mentor, going to his back legs and attacked the she-cat, making his paws around her head, trying to push her down By force.

Comet - tom - kit - crush/mate: n/a - mentor: n/a - tags: Rose

- He nodded " okey, I did see some delicious looking birds and mices at the pile, if we hurry maybe we can eat them before someone else does" he meowed turning to walk toward the fresh kill pile. He looked back to his sister, seeing if seh was coming or not.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Fri May 25, 2018 5:20 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - 13 Moons - Homoflexible - Apprentice - StarClaw - Crush: Open - #StarClaw
LarkPaw hummed as he thought about it. Jumping would be hard since most of your power comes from your hind legs, which he is missing one of. He wouldn't be able to chase anyone down as he hasn't been able to be speedy quite yet, and pinning someone down would equally as difficult as his weakness is rather obvious. It was hard to think about. "Perhaps barreling other cats over? I still have my forehead for crashing into others," he joked, chuckling as he did so.

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary (amab) - 30 Moons - Pansexual - Warrior - x - Crush: PoppyFlower - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb huffed in soft amusement, a small smile forming on their lips before they sat down before her, curling their large tail, which could be the size of another cat on it's own, around their paws comfortably. "So, does it help?" They asked, mildly curious though also wanting to keep the conversation going. They were never very good at keeping up conversations, or so they thought. Usually they all ended at them, their words having no reply value, mostly because words weren't exactly the best way of communication for them. "You could always go to the medicine cat, you know."

LavenderFur
She-cat - 39 Moons - Pansexual - Warrior - ThornPaw - Crush: MountainStripe - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur was about to give a sarcastic response before MountainStripe tumbled on top of her, knocking the wind out of her lungs and leaving her coughing and sputtering. She wheezed momentarily, her muscled yet lithe body not quite used to being slammed between a rock and a hard place. "Thanks, you big fur ball," she spat, though her tone was playful with a rusty edge to it. Shifting underneath his weight, she slid out from underneath him, leaving the tom to flop over into the ground where she was previously. "You're a lot heavier than you look," she meowed, snickering almost snooty-like, her tail thumping against the ground as her pale green eyes narrowed, the look of a cat about to pounce.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - 11 Moons - Gay - Apprentice - MouseClaw - Crush: Open - #MouseClaw
MinnowPaw nodded and stretched inside of his nest, laying still for a few more moments before finally dragging himself to his paws. He stumbled a bit as he hobbled over to the den exit, still getting used to being blind on one side, but was quickly able to regain his unfaltering stature and strode towards the fresh kill pile, picking something small-he wasn't very hungry at the moment-and consuming it not too far away. It didn't take him long to ravish the poor creature, leaving the bones for later pick up and returning to MouseClaw, looking a bit more awake now. "Ready when you are."

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - 12 Moons - Pansexual - Loner - x - Crush: Open - #__
Fallen dozed in the sun beside their brother.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - 12 Moons - Pansexual - Loner - x - Crush: Open - #__
Echo sat at a watch beside his sibling, half asleep but still awake and aware.
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Fri May 25, 2018 7:12 am

Starclaw

Starclaw started to laugh a little bit. "You could do that but it would not be very helpful if you hurt you head to many times. Have you tried just standing on your one back paw?" Starclaw meowed thinking through all the moves and how Larkpaw could preform them.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat May 26, 2018 3:21 pm

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Mountainstripe

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mountainstripe laughed and found himself on his belly in the warm sand. He stood up and shook off his long fur. Now in a cloud of dust he meowed, "I'm not sure if your calling me fat and that I should be offended". He had a teasing tone. He leapt out of the cloud of dust with sheathed claws and landed on top of her as gently as he could manage. He rolled her onto her back and placed his paws on her chest."Or if your calling me strong" he grinned.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Poppyflower

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She went to lick a paw, but winced and placed it down immediately."I did see the medicine cat and she said it would help. It hasn't done all that much yet" she mumbled. Her eyes were on the ground in front of them. She watched as the sand was stirred by the gentle breeze. It gave her a sense of calmness. She looked up at them and gave a small smile."Enough about me, what have you been doing all day?"

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Foxpaw

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon May 28, 2018 2:41 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - 13 Moons - Homoflexible - Apprentice - StarClaw - Crush: Open - #StarClaw
LarkPaw hummed as he thought about it. Jumping would be hard since most of your power comes from your hind legs, which he is missing one of. He wouldn't be able to chase anyone down as he hasn't been able to be speedy quite yet, and pinning someone down would equally as difficult as his weakness is rather obvious. It was hard to think about. "Perhaps barreling other cats over? I still have my forehead for crashing into others," he joked, chuckling as he did so.

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary (amab) - 30 Moons - Pansexual - Warrior - x - Crush: PoppyFlower - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb's ears swiveled around their head, a bit taken aback at PoppyFlower's response. It's not that no one has ever asked them that before, it's just that they're not used to other cats thinking about them or their wellbeing. The price you pay for looking big, bad, and scary, they suppose. "Ah, n-nothing," they stuttered, unsure of how to reply to her. Dark green eyes flitted around nervously. "I was supposed to go on a patrol, but I got switched out last second. I've mostly been...grooming," the large black and grey cat meowed softly, avoiding the she-cats gaze.

LavenderFur
She-cat - 39 Moons - Pansexual - Warrior - ThornPaw - Crush: MountainStripe - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur flipped herself underneath MountainStripe as he pounced on top of her, cushioning the blow with her position. Dust billowed out around them as they tumbled in the dirt, her wavy grey lavender fur littered with the light brown specs. She didn't look forward to grooming herself later. A smirk curled on her pale lips, fangs peeking out from underneath as she laughed. "Maybe a little bit of both," she commented, rearing back before headbutting the tom in the chest, briefly releasing his tight hold on her. The she-cat took the time to slip him up with a foot before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him completely to the ground with her.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - 11 Moons - Gay - Apprentice - MouseClaw - Crush: Open - #MouseClaw
MinnowPaw nodded and stretched inside of his nest, laying still for a few more moments before finally dragging himself to his paws. He stumbled a bit as he hobbled over to the den exit, still getting used to being blind on one side, but was quickly able to regain his unfaltering stature and strode towards the fresh kill pile, picking something small-he wasn't very hungry at the moment-and consuming it not too far away. It didn't take him long to ravish the poor creature, leaving the bones for later pick up and returning to MouseClaw, looking a bit more awake now. "Ready when you are."

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - 12 Moons - Pansexual - Loner - x - Crush: Open - #__
Fallen dozed in the sun beside their brother.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - 12 Moons - Pansexual - Loner - x - Crush: Open - #__
Echo sat at a watch beside his sibling, half asleep but still awake and aware.
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon May 28, 2018 6:41 pm

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Mountainstripe

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mountainstripe grunted as he landed heavily. His paw reached around his neck and he batted at her ear."Rude" he chuckled. His back legs swung up as he did a backwards roll that took him over the back of Lavenderfur. Her paws loosened as he did that and he landed on his feet while Lavenderfur, not so much.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Poppyflower

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She smiled a genuine smile."Well, I can't not believe you when you say that" Poppyflower teased. She held her smile for a minute. She acknowledged Spiderweb's discomfort and her smile faded. She searched their face. They were looking anywhere but at her."Is something wrong?" she asked with her brows creased.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Foxpaw

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:33 am

“Would you like to try climbing trees? Not only is it helpful to get away from dogs, it’s a good way to spot danger, or prey.” Smokestar said.

“Want to hunt rabbit?” Dawn asked looking at her two friends.

Rose followed Comet to the fresh kill pile. “Have you been awake long?” She mewed, wanting to try and talk a bit. She grabbed a vole and started eating, wondering if Fernstorm was still in the Dark Forest training.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me