Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Postby Starstrewn » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:45 am

Batfang slunk through the sparse undergrowth of his dream he couldn't see her anywhere! "Well did you find him for me?~" how she always got behind him without being noticed was beyond him "I've been near him for two years now!" he spat she hadn't bothered visiting him for all that time why now did she show up! "Quit your whining, you know I needed some time to recover" Batfang shuddered remembering how he had found her first, the she cat was fading in and out of existence blood pouring from her mouth "but as you can see I'm all better now so be a good boy and keep an eye on him for me will you" The she cat touched Batfangs nose with the tip of her tail and just like that he woke, Batfang stared out of the warriors den "Why in the name of starclan did I agree to this!" He hissed.

Tigerheart sprung out of his nest, bolting outside "It's morning!" he yowled ready to tackle another day!
Starstrewn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Luna Bunny » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:47 am

Rain scarred

She-cat|Crush:none/anycat who likes her|Mate:none|Apprentice: none

Rain scarred stared into the river's slow flowing river, seeing the long scar she had that ran from her left ear to her right cheek. The poppy seed she had been given by Twistedshadow made her head foggy. But she could still see what she had become. In her mind she was an ugly monster. She splashed the water with her paw, desperate to stop seeing her face, desperate to stop the other cats from staring at her in shock. If only that two legger monster hadn't hit me she thought, but it had, and now there was nothing she could do to fix that. Rain scarred picked herself up and started to hunt, before the rest of the clan would notice her absence.
It isn't everyday when you come across someone amazing and kind,
but when you do, it is magical.

Also, Wings Of Fire Books, Harry Potter Books, Warrior Books, Star Wars, Skyrim, Minecraft, Marvel movies, Youtube, Watching some of my favorite youtubers (LDshadowlady, Dan and Phil, LaurenZside, Jaiden Animations, and many others), and napping. Napping is always good. If you want to talk about anything at all feel free to PM me. Other than that I'm just your average shy person who has anxiety and depression. Oh and a rabbit, but I love my rabbit, I don't love my mental health issues. Just remember that people and things you love are still there. And they are waiting for you to pursue them. They are standing nearby looking back towards you, asking if you are ready to face the world. You have to take a deep breath grab their hands and race forward screaming.

If you hurt me then I will cry, and then
I will get back up and be even stronger.
Twilight Luna Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:54 am

Adderstar
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Apprentice; N/A I Tags; open
Adderstar woke with a jolt his dreams had been dark and disturbing today, he was glad to see the sturdy walls of dirt surrounding him, he was safe in his den and thats all that mattered to him right now. Adderstar stood up stretching his muscles and grooming scraps of moss and heather from his pelt before wriggling up through the tunnel that led to the camp. Bright daylight blinded the large tabby tom for a moment as he emerged into the open a powerfull wind sending him stumbling back, Adderstar steadied himself padding over to the freshkill pile, it was small and pitiful from the rough leaf-bare with only a few scrawny and tough bit of prey on it. Adderstar picked out a vole and took it to a shady corner of the camp to eat it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowsplash
Tom I Crush; Soulstep I Mate: Soulstep I Apprentice; Ravenpaw I Tags; open
Crowsplash blinked his eyes open sleepily, he was in the warriors den the soft pelts of his clanmates lay all around him dozing peacefully. The white tom pricked his ear hearing the harsh wind outside he snuggled back into soulsteps fur, he had no desire to get up just yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailpaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Batfang I Tags; open
Hailpaw let out a snarl as a burr pricked at his hind leg who had put that in there! the grumpy greyish black tom was certain one of his denmates had planted it there just to annoy him. Hailpaw sat up removing the burr from his pelt and padding to the entrance of the hollowed out log where he settled down, seeing as Adderstar was the only cat out there he had no intentions of sharing space with a murderer.

Pinepaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Flutteringdove I Tags; open
Pinepaw watched Hailpaw get up through slitted eyes, the ginger-brown tom snuggled deeper into his fur not wanting to deal with the grumpy tom first thing in the morning.

Yarrowkit
Tom I Crush; open I Tags; Family
The little ginger tom kit looked up at his mother yawning widley "mahmah?" he mewed drowsily

Oatwhisker
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Apprentice; N/A I Tags; open
Oatwhisker tossed and turned in his sleep,
he was having a rather nice dream about chasing squirrels when suddenly a drop of morning dew landed on his nose from the roof of the warriors den "fox dung" the tom muttered softly getting up and stretching before bounding out into the clearing, he was used to the wind by now though it still did make it that extra bit hard to put one paw in front of the other,
hopefully the wind would change directions soon and the cliff would block it. Oatwhisker yawned once more plopping himself down a few foxlengths away from the warriors den.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:58 am

Twilight Luna Bunny wrote:
Rain scarred

She-cat|Crush:none/anycat who likes her|Mate:none|Apprentice: none

Rain scarred stared into the river's slow flowing river, seeing the long scar she had that ran from her left ear to her right cheek. The poppy seed she had been given by Twistedshadow made her head foggy. But she could still see what she had become. In her mind she was an ugly monster. She splashed the water with her paw, desperate to stop seeing her face, desperate to stop the other cats from staring at her in shock. If only that two legger monster hadn't hit me she thought, but it had, and now there was nothing she could do to fix that. Rain scarred picked herself up and started to hunt, before the rest of the clan would notice her absence.
(Excuse me but have you posted your form? if so then you shouldn't start rping before I accept you)
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Bee Child】 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:03 am

HoneyPaw

She-Cat I Crush; None I Mate: None I Med-Cat Apprentice I Tags; TwistedShadow

Honeypaw calmly sunbathes for a little bit, then stretches and heads over to the Medicine cat den to say hello to TwistedShadow. She makes her regular greeting call, waiting to be invited in.
Last edited by 【Bee Child】 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hey! I'm Alex, I'm male and in middle school (but high school soon). I love bees and musicals, and I play a handful of instruments.
If you're an artist and want to art trade dm me! I also do some free sketches for poeple if you're interested.
DeviantArt

【Bee Child】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:20 am

Icestorm|She-cat|21 moons|Queen|Crush:Twistedshadow|Tagged;Twistedshadow

Icestorm was curled up in her nest, still deep in sleep. It wasn't uncommon for the she-cat to sleep in as she didn't have much to do these days, especially with her kits being due soon. She knew it was best she rested as she didn't want any harm to come to her litter, but she still longed to be out in the forest. With a small yawn the she-cat suddenly awoke, although she was tempted to curl back up and sleep longer. After some thought she decided to instead visit the medicine den, make sure that everything was going well. This was her first time and she often feared that something would go wrong, so she made sure to see Twistedshadow every now and then."I'm going to go see Twistedshadow, i'll be right back."she rose to her paws as she spoke and before long she was out of the nursery, her paws leading her to the medicine den."Twistedshadow?"she hoped she wasn't bothering the tom, but she knew he probably didn't have much to do just yet as it was still early."Sorry if i'm bothering you, I just wanted to stop by and speak with you."she didn't add on with any other comments, wanting to be sure her presence was welcomed.

Ravenpaw|Tom|10 moons|Apprentice|Crush:Hailpaw|Tagged;Hailpaw

Ravenpaw was curled up in his nest, but he was far from asleep. He was instead admiring a flower he had brought to the den yesterday, having found it not far from the camp. Honestly he preferred to observe flowers and leave them in peace, but this one had already been removed from the ground, and he somehow felt sorry for it."Hey Hailpaw!"he chirped, noticing that his denmate was awake. He quickly picked up the flower and padded over to the other tom, placing it gently between them."Look at this flower I found!"he chirped, seeming rather pleased with it."I wish I knew where it came from, I found it lying outside of the camp."

Cinderkit|Tom|2 moons|Kit|Crush:None|Tagged;Robinheart, siblings

Cinderkit looked up at his mother and then over at Yarrowkit."Morning already?"he asked, now looking back at his mother."Does that mean we can play games now?"

Caspian|Tom|26 moons|Loner|Crush:None|Tagged;Open

-Caspian is sleeping in his den-

Rowanflame|Tom|26 moons|warrior|Crush:None|Tagged;Open

-Rowanflame is outside of the warriors den-
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:28 am

Robinheart
      Female - 26 Moon - Queen
      No Crush - No Mate - No Apprentice
      Tag: Kits
      The mother looked down at her kits before she started to purr. She lowers her head as she started to groom Cinderkit's head softly before she wraps her arms around her three kits. She smiled as she looking at her daughter. She smiled before she looks down at Yarrowkit. She was smiling to herself before she wraps her tail around herself. She purred softly as she was looking down at her three kits before she started to look over at the new queen. She was smiling before she flicked her ear back. The queen was watching the opening of the nursery as she was wondering who might come into the nursery today.

Twistedshadow
      Male - 34 Moons - Medicine cat
      Icestorm - Forbidden - Honeypaw
      Tag: Icestorm and Honeypaw
      The tom's ear flicked back as he smiled a little bit. He started to purr as he slowly walked over to him before she purred. "Come on in Icestorm." He was purring as he flicked his tail. He soon flicked his ear back as he heard Honeypaw. He knew he had to give the young she-cat her training. He sighed as he looked away as he wanted to just spend some time with Icestorm but he meows. "Come on in Honeypaw. You can come in and try to figure out what we need and what is old." He flicked his tail before he looked at Icestorm. He started to purr softly as he was smiling a little bit.

Cinderthorn
      Male - 39 - Warrior
      No Crush - No Mate - Pebblepaw
      Tag: Open
      The tom was yawning as he flicked his tail. The tom was pushing himself up as he flicked his ear back. He lets out a grumble before his tail flicked side to side as he was looking for the deputy. He for some reason didn't really like to listen to the deputy but he didn't mind him. His tail flicked around as he soon walked off to the side as he was grooming himself. He yawns softly as he was grooming himself for the day. His ear flicked back as he was listening to the camp to see if anyone was going to go on a patrol yet.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:29 am

Hailpaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Batfang I Tags; Ravenpaw
Hailpaw bit back a sharp reply as the smaller tom came trotting up behind him "I don't see whats so special about it" he mewed simply glancing over the flower, he didn't want to hurt Ravenpaws feelings cause the curious little tom was always so sweet but he never really saw why he was so fascinated with all those little things like flowers
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Bee Child】 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:36 am

HoneyPaw

She-Cat I Crush; None I Mate: None I Med-Cat Apprentice I Tags; TwistedShadow, Icestorm

She mewls excitedly. Walking into the den, she looks over to Icestorm, a grin on her face. She mewed a hello to Icestorm,
and headed over to the herb collection. "I think we may need more Poppy Seeds, and the ferns are quite a bit rotted, shall I get more of both?" she mewls to TwistedShadow.
Last edited by 【Bee Child】 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey! I'm Alex, I'm male and in middle school (but high school soon). I love bees and musicals, and I play a handful of instruments.
If you're an artist and want to art trade dm me! I also do some free sketches for poeple if you're interested.
DeviantArt

【Bee Child】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:44 am

Icestorm|She-cat|21 moons|Queen|Crush:Twistedshadow|Tagged;Twistedshadow

Icestorm looked over at Honeypaw and dipped her head in greeting."Hello Honeypaw, nice to see you're doing well."she greeted the she-cat in return before watching her make her way over to the her storage. She then glanced over at Twistedshadow. She knew she would certainly love to have some time with the tom, but she could wait. Honeypaw's training was important and she knew that there would be time later where she could hang out with Twistedshadow.Perhaps then they could go on a small walk or at the very least leave camp for a moment for some fresh air.

Ravenpaw|Tom|10 moons|Apprentice|Crush:Hailpaw|Tagged;Hailpaw

Ravenpaw slightly titled his head, as if somewhat confused by Hailpaw's response."Well I think it looks lovely."he purred in response, his voice not showing any signs of annoyance. He was instead pleased to have the chance to explain his point of view."Flowers are all so different, they can have different colors, scents, shapes, its all so fascinating. They're all different, yet they all have similarities. They also die away in leaf-bare, only to return when the weather gets warm again."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me