AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby l i o n. » Tue May 29, 2018 11:11 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

ASPENCLOUD offered Graymist a wry smile at her strong conviction. The deputy nodded decisively, moving closer the the rock pile in order to find any clear ground that had been sheltered from the snow. After a moment, a patch of brown earth caught his glowing amber gaze and he turned to his companion, beckoning her closer. The lithe warrior set to work immediately, his claws scooping into the tough soil. The task was monotonous and tiring, but the black tom refused to let himself feel the fatigue. Aspencloud, once satisfied with the depth of the grave, pulled away and admired their handiwork. "Come. It's time to dispose of him once and for all. Out of sight, out of mind." he grunted, relieved to finally be rid of the pest. Perhaps once this was over her and Graymist could spend some time traipsing through the forest together...

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST open.

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW open.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [12 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW open.

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK let out a sigh of relief as they finally began to move. The chocolate coated she-cat strode after Swallowpaw, her steps confident and sure. The young she-cat peered into the den the tom beside her had gestured towards, green eyes narrowing in order to adjust to the dim lighting. A soft hum of approval escaped her lips as she noted the neat nests and the protection from the elements. Her eyes shone with determination as Sandpaw made a note of the luxuries afforded to senior warriors. That was where she wanted to end up. Lark took a few steps backwards, allowing her more timid sister a chance to view their future den. The bold and brazen she-cat turned her attention elsewhere, drinking in the camp. It was now her mission to eventually lead these cats. "So do we get mentors then?" she asked absently, tail tip twitching.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

CRICKET fell in a step or two behind Sandpaw, content to bring up the rear of the group as she often did. The quieter of the two she-cats wandered after her companions, golden gaze flicking all about as they went. Listening politely to the two clan cats, a friendly smile settled on her crisp white muzzle. She knew deep down that she would get along quite well with this pair. The tabico was more than ready to make friends as she'd never had any before. Unfortunately, this meant that she would be a bit too trusting and vulnerable. Ears twitching with interest, Cricket padded forward in order to take her chance to view the den, a warmth settling in her heart as she pictured the four of them, five including her brother, curled up together. Far more sentimental than Lark, the pretty she-cat stored that image for later. "I'm all set." she mewed softly, retreating in order to allow the two to continue their tour.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 30, 2018 2:51 am

¤ ~M A G M A S L A S H~ ¤
~~[ Tom | 24 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

OPEN on camp.

¤ ~A Q U A D E W~ ¤
~~[Tom | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: Creamleg]~~

He watched the three legged warrior, not really caring about her one lost leg as she was not the first cat he knowed to have missing bodyparts "I am just taking a walk nothing less" he meowed turning his gaze back to the forest "what about you? Are you taking a little silently walk too? out of the noisy camp" he meowed flicking his tail lightly.

¤ ~R E E D F L I G H T~ ¤
~~[She-Cat | 17 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

OPEN in fresh kill pile

¤ ~P E A C H B E R R Y~ ¤
~~[She-Cat | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

OPEN in camp.

¤ ~P E T A L P A W~¤
~~[She-Cat | 12 Moons | Crush: open | mentor: - | tags: Wolfpaw]~~

She looked the other apprentice for a moment "so...do you want to do something? train together or go hunting?" she meowed flicking her ears toward Skypaw "Maybe we can ask Skypaw to come with us too?" she meowed softy.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Swallowpaw
Tom|11 moons|Tags:Lark, Cricket, Sandpaw
Swallowpaw shuffled his paws in an uncomfortable manor. He wasn't sure whether the abrupt change in the atmosphere was because of the cloud of ambition surrounding Lark, or the sudden awkwardness that was thick in the air. "Uhh, yeah. I'm sure Swiftstar will assign mentors to you soon." He winced at the thought of how full the apprentice den would be. "Where to next?" He thought aloud.

Skypaw
She-cat|9 moons|Tags-
Skypaw flicked her wars at the mention of her name. She was so bored and was hyped to do anything at all, but she sat still and waited for Wolfpaw's reply.

Fernpaw
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist returned to the spot where the hunting patrol spilt, two mice hung in her jaws. She was relieved to have found another piece of prey before having to return back to the oak tree where they started. After all, returning to camp with one mouse would've resulted in utter humiliation for the proud she-cat. Although she was glad, a funny feeling in her stomach told her it would be her and her clanmates', last catch of the day. She waited patiently for the other two warriors, hoping they had caught a reasonable amount.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall peered around the corner, "Bramblewhisker?" he cleared his throat, "I was wondering if we could have a word about my leg." The tom rose to his paws and walked into the den, his healing leg not holding him back as much as it used to. He had noticed a significant difference the past moon and was eager to get back to his duties, not only as a warrior, but a mentor.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw waited patiently for the two she-cats to get a good look inside the warrior den. Sandpaw briefly wondered how long it would be before the two newcomers would join her and Swallowpaw in the warriors den. She caught Swallowpaw's eye and felt his discomfort rolling off him in waves. She turned her head in the direction of another den. "How about we visit the medicine cat's den?" she suggested, motioning for the group to follow her. The sandy she-cat began to speak again.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberglade » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:13 am

☼Creamleg☼

Female - Warrior - 17 moons - Crush: Open - Tagged: Aquadew

"Its a possibility..." She responded, looking a tad sheepish. "They just get so... Loud sometimes." She sat next to the male, sticking her lightly colored paw in the water. "I just figure it's better if I get our of their way and come out here, I guess." She looked away.
"Yknow, I suppose I did come out here to do some light hunting but... Actually doing it is difficult, all things considered." A look of embarrassment darted across the she-cats face, but almost instantly it was replaced with a small smile.
Emberglade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:18 am

A S P E N C L O U D.

ASPENCLOUD offered Graymist a wry smile at her strong conviction. The deputy nodded decisively, moving closer the the rock pile in order to find any clear ground that had been sheltered from the snow. After a moment, a patch of brown earth caught his glowing amber gaze and he turned to his companion, beckoning her closer. The lithe warrior set to work immediately, his claws scooping into the tough soil. The task was monotonous and tiring, but the black tom refused to let himself feel the fatigue. Aspencloud, once satisfied with the depth of the grave, pulled away and admired their handiwork. "Come. It's time to dispose of him once and for all. Out of sight, out of mind." he grunted, relieved to finally be rid of the pest. Perhaps once this was over her and Graymist could spend some time traipsing through the forest together...

H A W K F R O S T.

HAWKFROST emerged into camp through the shadowy entrance tunnel, two lean mice dangling from his maw. Though the catch was unimpressive, it would at least satiate two hungry mouths. The giant tom stalked towards the meager fresh-kill pile, tossing his hunt on top before turning to glance about the quiet camp. Soon enough, his pale green gaze caught sight of his own apprentice along with Swallowpaw and two young she-cats he didn't recognize. A bristle rippled down his spine, but he quickly calmed himself, knowing that they must clearly be welcomed here if they were so nonchalant. Perhaps the clan had two new recruits, something they desperately needed at this point. A soft grunt radiated deep in his chest as he sought out Sandpaw's eyes, holding her gaze for a few moments before turning away. The broad-shouldered warrior slipped further away from their little introductory party, paying them no more mind as he settled down unceremoniously outside of the warriors' den to catch up on some well deserved rest.

C R O W P A W.

CROWPAW open.

B I R C H P A W.

BIRCHPAW open.

L A R K.

LARK dragged her sharp green eyes over Swallowpaw, noting the clear shift in demeanor as the air around them became stiff and tense. A disgruntled hum rumbled quietly in her white throat as she eyed the shifty tom quietly before deciding he was no threat. Though the brown she-cat had ambition to spare, it wasn't the worst thing in the world and this clan looked like it could use a little spark. Besides, she knew how to control herself and when to act. The thick-pelted young cat flashed the only tom in their small cluster a charming smile, though it didn't reach her smoldering gaze. There was something about him she simply didn't like, though she couldn't quite put her paw on it. Lark dragged her piercing eyes away from Swallowpaw as Sandpaw spoke up, much preferring the she-cat. "Medicine cat's den. So I'm assuming that's where you go for sickness and injuries?" she mused, her voice as smooth as silk and as warm as honey as she addressed the sandy colored apprentice. Without another glance at Swallowpaw, the dark she-cat trailed across the camp towards the next destination.

C R I C K E T.

CRICKET swallowed nervously as she could almost taste the tension in the air. It had come on so suddenly that it practically knocked her off of her crisp white paws. There went Lark, stirring up trouble again and they'd barely been there for more than a heartbeat. The tabico couldn't quite blame her sister though, as they'd dealt with quite a few unsavory characters on their journey. It had made the bolder of the two more confident and aggressive, dissipating her ability to trust. A soft sigh of relief waded past her soft white muzzle, her golden eyes drifting to cast Swallowpaw an apologetic glance before she carried on with their tour. Though the discomfort remained, the tension in the moment had been snapped. Cricket smiled softly at Sandpaw, paying respectful attention as she observed this new den. Her mouth watered slightly at all of the marvelous smells permeating from its cool depths.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:10 am

- sorry I haven't updated, been loaded with exams :roll:

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist returned to the spot where the hunting patrol spilt, two mice hung in her jaws. She was relieved to have found another piece of prey before having to return back to the oak tree where they started. After all, returning to camp with one mouse would've resulted in utter humiliation for the proud she-cat. Although she was glad, a funny feeling in her stomach told her it would be her and her clanmates', last catch of the day. She waited patiently for the other two warriors, hoping they had caught a reasonable amount.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall peered around the corner, "Bramblewhisker?" he cleared his throat, "I was wondering if we could have a word about my leg." The tom rose to his paws and walked into the den, his healing leg not holding him back as much as it used to. He had noticed a significant difference the past moon and was eager to get back to his duties, not only as a warrior, but a mentor.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw grinned, pleased by Lark's curiosity. "Yes," she nodded, "it belongs to the medicine cat and apprentice, who store their herbs and other supplies here." Sandpaw indicated to the rows of leaves, seeds and flowers that lined the walls in the den. Unfortunately, the past moon's supplies were pitiful, due to the harsh leaf-bare. In the far corner, the medicine cat, Bramblewhisker, sat, deep in conversation with Robincall. She thought about introducing the newcomers but the two toms looked busy and she decided against it.
The sandy she-cat spoke again, "Cats with severe injuries and illness' stay here until they recover and are able to return to the dens."She fixed her eyes on Swallowpaw and tilted her head, wondering if he wanted to add anything before they moved on.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Swallowpaw
Tom|11 moons|Tags: Cricket
Feeling dejected by larks queer insult, Swallowpaw selfishly sunk back to the back of the group with Cricket. "Gee, how do you survive?" He joked padding alongside the quiet mottled cat. "Uhh.. my impatience is getting the better of me." He shook his head.
Skypaw
She-cat|9 moons|Tags-
Skypaw flicked her wars at the mention of her name. She was so bored and was hyped to do anything at all, but she sat still and waited for Wolfpaw's reply.

Fernpaw
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:24 am

A S P E N C L O U D.

H A W K F R O S T.

HAWKFROST emerged into camp through the shadowy entrance tunnel, two lean mice dangling from his maw. Though the catch was unimpressive, it would at least satiate two hungry mouths. The giant tom stalked towards the meager fresh-kill pile, tossing his hunt on top before turning to glance about the quiet camp. Soon enough, his pale green gaze caught sight of his own apprentice along with Swallowpaw and two young she-cats he didn't recognize. A bristle rippled down his spine, but he quickly calmed himself, knowing that they must clearly be welcomed here if they were so nonchalant. Perhaps the clan had two new recruits, something they desperately needed at this point. A soft grunt radiated deep in his chest as he sought out Sandpaw's eyes, holding her gaze for a few moments before turning away. The broad-shouldered warrior slipped further away from their little introductory party, paying them no more mind as he settled down unceremoniously outside of the warriors' den to catch up on some well deserved rest.

C R O W P A W.

CROWPAW open.

B I R C H P A W.

BIRCHPAW open.

L A R K.

LARK shot a quick glance over her shoulder as she felt the presence of the two stragglers begin to dissipate, her sharp green eyes landing on the pair huddled close together, whispering to each other. With an annoyed flick of her tail, she chose to ignore the pair in favor of winning Sandpaw over. The dark chocolate she-cat felt eyes on her, shifting to meet the brilliant green gaze of a burly orange tom. As soon as the eye contact was made, it was broken again. Thinking no more of it, she offered the sandy colored apprentice an easy smile. Sandpaw gesturing towards the supplies along the wall of the den, Lark shifted her gaze upwards, allowing herself to admire the obvious craftiness of the clan cats. "This is all very impressive. Not many cats out there know much about herbs at all." she admitted, her keen gaze trickling down to catch sight of the two toms huddled in deep discussion towards the back of the den.

C R I C K E T.

CRICKET hummed in response to Swallowpaw's jest, a carefree smile dancing across her pristine white muzzle. Unlike her larger sister, this smile was genuine and reached her shimmering golden eyes. The tabico cast her warm gaze on the clearly disgruntled tom, shaking her head softly as he tried to backtrack. The she-cat had already resolved to answer his question, though she knew it had only been a joke. Feeling as though he deserved an explanation and preparation for the moons to come with Lark, she parted her jaws to speak softly. "I know she seems very abrasive and aggressive. Unfortunately, it's all she's known. We lost our mother at such a young age, and she had to grow up far too soon. Lark provided for the both of us, protected the both of us, led the both of us. The only reason we are here and breathing this very moment is because she sacrificed her innocence for me." a sadness flitted across her gaze for only a moment, her tail drooping almost imperceptibly. "But perhaps that will change now that it isn't just the two of us scraping by. Maybe with a family and other cats to look out for us, she can begin to loosen up and enjoy life." she mused thoughtfully, turning her gaze back towards the two she-cats that had pulled ahead.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:03 am

¤ ~M A G M A S L A S H~ ¤
~~[ Tom | 24 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

OPEN on camp.

¤ ~A Q U A D E W~ ¤
~~[Tom | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: Creamleg]~~

He gived her a small embrassed smile as he was little shy when speaking with females, luckily Magmaslash was not here as he could start to tease him. He looked at her lightly nodding as he understanded what she meaned By that "I know...we could do some little hunting when we walk back to the camp, it's good to the clan if brings something back" he meowed gently looking the water front of them. His eyes accidentally watched the reflection of Creamleg.

¤ ~R E E D F L I G H T~ ¤
~~[She-Cat | 17 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

OPEN in fresh kill pile

¤ ~P E A C H B E R R Y~ ¤
~~[She-Cat | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

OPEN in camp.

¤ ~P E T A L P A W~¤
~~[She-Cat | 12 Moons | Crush: open | mentor: - | tags: Wolfpaw]~~

She looked the other apprentice for a moment "so...do you want to do something? train together or go hunting?" she meowed flicking her ears toward Skypaw "Maybe we can ask Skypaw to come with us too?" she meowed softy.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me