🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby typically, » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:47 am

honor the slate God 030

SlatePelt
Tom|Warrior|c;IrisCloud|T;Peanut, mainly

The tom, got hit with claws face first. He winced the scratches hurt. But the warrior gritted his teeth and sucked it up. The feline hissed, "Why are you even here?" His eyes wandered, studying the tom. He smirked, "Or are you not important enough to know." He taunted. He gasped, breathing in, his scratches hurt a lot. "He can tell I'm weak." The tom muttered, which made him put in a lot more effort. His grey tail slashed angrily at the air.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 am

H a w k p a w
    Male | Apprentice | 12 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw

Hawkpaw, suffering from a large gash down his side and a torn claw, continued to fight like his life depended on it. A rogue flung himself at him but Hawkpaw was quicker. He snapped his jaw down, sinking his teeth into her foreleg. Beside him, he could feel the brush of Pebblepaw's pelt and he felt a strong urge to carry on and beat these cats!

T h r u s h w i n g
    Female | Warrior | 30 moons | Crush: n/a

Thrushwing felt teeth rip into her shoulder. She yelped in pain, squeezing her eyes shut. Then, in a second, a surge of anger built up inside of her. "Get off me!" She yowled, shaking the alley cat off her back and slamming him down to the ground. A wave of victory rushed through her as the cat fled. Through the swarm of fighting cats, Thrushwing picked out the pelt of Falconwing, fighting as if he were the whole of Starclan. She took a moment to admire him, then jumped quickly back into the battle.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:25 am

aurora
➼ molly ➼ alley cat ➼ tags, thistletuft & foxpaw

aurora let out a cry as she felt the pain of a slice on her ears. she growled, noticing the glance from roset. but she ignored it, he was a wimp anyways. she focused on her attacker, and bit harder, and harder. she wanted to do damage, the alley cats deserved some respect anyways. and these clan cats would learn that. she stopped biting, and instead uncurled, causing her to unsheathe her claws and belly rake this annoying warrior that pinned her. she didn't show it, but she had a large pain in her ear, and she felt the blood trickling down, she felt angry.

roset
➼ tom ➼ alley cat ➼ tags, frostbreeze

roset let out a shocked face as he saw frostbreeze fling off him to the ground. he slowly got up, and had a concerned face. he didn't like this. " hey.. I don- " he cut himself off, as he noticed frostbreeze darting towards him, limping. his concern grew, and he couldn't do this. she didn't deserve this. none of them did. he stood there, frozen, his thoughts were clouding his actions, so he froze up. he couldn't attack her, it didn't make sense. instead, he looked at aurora, she was fighting with thistletuft and foxpaw. he then looked at the rest of the alley cats.. he sighed, and closed his eyes, waiting for frostbreeze to slam into him.

Last edited by lunaar on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
lunaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:21 am

Falconwing
    [male - 34 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: shellpaw, alley cat]

Falconwing ducked low to the ground, barely dodging a blow from his opponent, but the alley cat’s claws still caught the top of Falconwing’s left ear, nicking it. The warrior snarled, biting down into the tom’s tail in return. With a high-pitched yelp of pain, the alley cat finally turned and fled the camp.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw clawed a cat's flank and another's ears until suddenly, there was no one else attacking her. She stood there panting and looked around to see that most of the alley cats had either fled, lay on the ground unmoving, or were engaged in combat with the other clan cats. She breathed a sigh of relief, the adrenaline slowly leaving her, only to be replaced by a rippling pain from the gash in her shoulder. But she did her best to ignore it, instead turning to Hawkpaw. "Are you alright?" she meowed, her voice full of concern as she noticed the injuries on him. Moving closer, she couldn't help briefly licking his cheek, simply because of the huge relief that they were both alive.

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: alley cat, acorntail]

Icepaw felt a surge of relief when Acorntail came to help her fight the large tom. She dragged her claws down his shoulders repeatedly, while bizing down into his scruff to help herself keep balance on top of the struggling cat. Suddenly, the tom reared back with a yowl, pinning her the wall of the warrior’s den and his back, leaning on her with his entire weight. Icepaw yelped and let go of his scruff, retracting her claws at the same time. Now that he was free, the alley cat dashed for the forest, leaving the white-furred apprentice to slump to the ground.

Thistletuft
    [male - 30 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: foxpaw, aurora]

Thistletuft jumped back when her claws raked his underbelly, yelping in pain. He bared his teeth at the she-cat who was now free to stand up again, his ears flat against his head. "Get out of here now and no one else has to get hurt." he meowed, holding his paw just above ground, blood flowing from the wound left by her jaws. "Your accomplices are fleeing, and you can't win this battle by yourself."
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:32 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Bridget

Frogpaw hissed while she swiped at his ears. His ear pounded from where she scratched him. He raked his claws down her back. "Leave, now!" he growled. Frogpaw wasn't going to give up until every alley cat was gone. His side stung from where a dark grey tom clawed him.

*bows*

Peanut - Male - 32 Moons - Rouge - Tags: Slatepelt

Peanut was fired up now. "You piece of fox dung!" He hissed at the tabby tom and lunged at him. He scratched his flank but tripped over his own paw and fell onto the ground.

(He is, he's so fat and cute owo)
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:38 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; roset
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frostbreeze finally reached the tom. She realized he wasn't moving. "What's wrong with you...?" The she-cat began to circle around the cat. "Why aren't you trying to defend yourself or attack me?" Her eyes narrowed as she studied the tom. Blood continued to stream through her white pelt, staining it. She followed his gaze to the other cats who were fighting. Is this tom mouse-hearted or what?

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Olive
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dustpaw looked at Olive, her body tensed. She shook her head. Padding closer to the tom, she shoved her face into his pelt. "I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what's right." Her meows were muffled by the tom's fur. "I don't want anyone to die because I didn't help fight the rogues. But I know if I go back they'll think I really am a traitor."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:43 am

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Frogpaw, Bridget

Letting out a sigh, Caleb thought it'd be the perfect time to help Frogpaw get his opponent out of camp. He stood with the apprentice. "I reckon you listen to him." Caleb told her.

Bridget
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Peanut, Frogpaw, Caleb

Bridget growled at the two as she thought of whether she should attack Caleb then try to fend off Frogpaw or whether she should just leave. What were we even fighting for? What was the point? Bridget thought, reminding herself of how useless this battle was. "Fine, this battle was pointless anyway. Peanut, I'm leaving." Bridget called to the brown tom as she turned and left FawnClan's camp.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:56 am

aurora
➼ molly ➼ alley cat ➼ tags, thistletuft & foxpaw

she got up, just barely, and looked at thistletuft, smiling, with fear. her tail lifted and swung around, and she purred happily. " whoever said I cared about them? " she replied, stretching out, before yawning. she purred once more. " i'll fight until I prove you all, that we can be just as strong as your fleas. but if you don't want to fight, go and talk to roset then. " she hissed, sitting down and curling her tail around her, she wasn't being patient, but she wanted to see if this tom actually wanted to fight her. she wouldn't back down. she wanted this clan to accept her and her friends, but since half of her company left, she has no choice but to stay, she doesn't want to look like a coward.

roset
➼ tom ➼ alley cat ➼ tags, frostbreeze

roset heard frostbreeze's voice and looked at her. he looked down, ashamed. " I won't hurt you.. " he meowed, his paws shaking with fear. he didn't want to do this anymore, but he knew aurora would call him out, well, she already did. he sighed, looking up, with a sorrow face. he didn't want to leave, either, sure, the alley cats did deserve some respect, but this was too far. blood and claws everywhere, scared kits and felines. it was wrong, well, in his eyes it was.
Last edited by lunaar on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
lunaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:40 pm

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Caleb, Slatepelt

Frogpaw slid off the she-cat and watched her trot away. "Well at least that's one less." he melted while he cuffed his ear that was bleeding. "You changed her mind Caleb." he looked at the loner, mezmorised how he was able to do so. "Is he physic?" he thought to himself.

Peanut - Male - 32 Moons - Rouge - Tags: Slatepelt, Bridget

While Slatepelt was attacking him, he heard Bridget's meow. "L-leaving?" he meowed, confused. He scrambled to his paws and followed her. He turned around and eyed Slatepelt. "This isn't over." he snarled. He followed Bridget and left the camp.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:10 pm

SlatePelt
Tom|Warrior|C:IrisCloud|T; caleb, frogpaw peanut

The tom rolled his shoulders,
and swiped at Peanut`s face. Till the big cat got up and said he was leaving.The tom rolled his head, "Really, you know what I'm not stopping you. Bye felicia."
The tom snorted. He flicked his tail in farewell.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me