||CherryClan|| + new and accepting +

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||CherryClan|| + new and accepting +

Postby Delta Dawn » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:24 pm

((I'll pretty this up soon, about to head out

Duskheart turned to face Greyflower. "Hello!" She meowed cheerfully, "I'm doing well, how about you?" She asked, padding over to the she cat.

Aspenpaw nodded in argreement. "I don't want to worry my mentor, especially seeming as I'm still a new apprentice. What about you, Boulderpaw?" He finished, turning his gaze back towards the den.
Last edited by Delta Dawn on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey, i'm dawn!
they/them | young adult
trade thread

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Delta Dawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:00 am

Blackpearl44 wrote:
      fernpaw eyed opened as she awoke from her peaceful sleep. "im up, im up!" she yawned as she rose from her nest. she stretched out then followed shadestorm.

cedar nodded and pushed himself to his feet. "you're right," he said to her. "im coming," he said, bounding over to her and into the cold open.

pebblekit felt flintpaw's gentle grip on his scruff before he felt the soft ground. "okay," he said. he took a few bite of the mouse. it was still fairly warm, which was a surprise because of how cold it was. he head snapped up when he heard bee. "hi, bee!" he said.

lightningstrike let out a sigh of relief, glad to hear that the kits were find. he did see the worry on peddletail face though. "are you nervous about kitting?" he asked her, knowing that it must be hard to think about going through that much pain.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basicc. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:32 am

shadestorm
┌──────────────────────
x ♂ | rank. senior warrior | location. the forest | tagged. redleaf, rainwhisper,

happily, the tom nodded his head to the two apprentices - he got to his feet again fairly quickly and moved swiftly over to redleaf with his green eyes glistening. "okay so to test your hunting, i think that the best thing to do is set you a goal," shadestorm said, looking at fernpaw and leafpaw, "in the cold snow we all know it can be difficult to hunt, but i think i'll set you a target of 5 pieces of prey altogether - and rainwhisper, if you don't mind, could you accompany them, so that if they have any concerns they may ask you? redleaf and i will be observing so unable to fill that role."

appleflower
┌──────────────────────
x ♂ | rank. med-cat | location. nursery | tagged. pebbletail, lightningstrike

the ginger tom dipped his head to the queen and backed off slightly, giving her room to adjust and stay comfortable. although lightningstrike had just asked the she-cat a question, appleflower signalled for him to move away slightly so they could speak privately. "i don't want to frighten you at all, but i think it may be best if you stay here for the remaining time of her pregnancy," he whispered quietly to the warrior, "she is very nervous but there is nothing i can give her to calm her nerves, your presence seems to settle her at the moment better than any herbs anyway. would you be okay with staying in here?"
【basicc.
────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i'm basicc. (or ash) <3
i've been around for a while, but have only recently come
back to CS again ! feel free to send me trades, message or
invite me to anything warrior cats related!
(っ◔◡◔)っ thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:08 am

~Pebbletail~
she-cat/tags; lightningstrike, nursery, Appleflower; open/mate: lightningstorm/queen

The grey and white tabby nodded slowly, looking at her mate. “Yes.” She said. The queen was nervous about it hurting, but she was also worried about her kits. “I’ll stay here..” she looked at Appleflower and nodded, “Are the kits okay for now?”

~Blossompaw~
she-cat/tags; idk, apprentices around, Rosesky, open/crush: open/apprentice

Blossompaw turned from Mousepaw to her mentor, listening only slightly. She wasn’t as intuitive as her brother but still understood. “Well then, um. Only if there are any apprentices already going out with training. Then i guess I could tag along.” The ginger and white she-cat said. She looked around at the apprentices

~Leafpaw~
tom/tags; Redleaf, Shadestorm, Rainwhisper, Fernpaw;open/crush: open/apprentice

The apprentice nodded, glancing over at Rainwhisper and Fernpaw, getting ready to go and hunt.
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cocat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:58 am

Bee
[pebblekit, flintpaw. Outside]
"Hello my sweet," he said, breaking into a purr. He started to bend down and touch noses but got cut off from a sniffle. Prey! he thought. "Sorry, I have to get this," he meowed apologetically.

▧▧▧▧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
wow i haven't been here since 2017 that's so weird
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»

Cocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackrabbit04 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:06 am

will be out for a day or two, I'll be back soon))
jackrabbit04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 am

Blackpearl44 wrote:
      fernpaw eyed opened as she awoke from her peaceful sleep. "im up, im up!" she yawned as she rose from her nest. she stretched out then followed shadestorm.

cedar nodded and pushed himself to his feet. "you're right," he said to her. "im coming," he said, bounding over to her and into the cold open.

pebblekit smiled at bee and lifted his ears a bit when he heard a rustle in the bushes. bee must have hurt him two as he ran off to get the prey. he nodded, settling back down.

lightningstrike walked off a bit with appleflower. he nodded. "oh, that's alright with me, whatever i can do to help," he said, dipping his head to the medicine cat.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackrabbit04 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:20 pm

here for a little :) ))

S W A N P A W

| Tags: Open | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Camp | Crush: Open | Female | Rank: Apprentice|

Swanpaw let her intense gaze travel around camp, she waited for her mentor who seemed to be late in finding her. Her smooth tail swayed from side to side , her eyes alert and assertive.

R A I N W H I S P E R

| Tags: Shadestorm, Leafpaw, Redleaf, Fernpaw | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Forest | Crush: Open | Female | Rank: Warrior |

Rainwhisper nodded, happy to have a part in this exercise,"Great," she said nonchalantly.

K O I P A W

| Tags: Featherheart | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: - | Crush: Ashpaw | Female | Rank: Apprentice |

Koipaw observed her mentor's kill, admiring her grace. Koipaw let out a small sigh, that could easily go undetected, but she knew she would never be that lithe and would only ever be clumsy.

S M O K E P A W

| Tags: Open | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Camp | Crush: Open | Male | Rank: Apprentice |

Smokepaw flicked his tail. He felt himself absently look around camp. He got up and stalked around, smiling at his passerby. He saw a group of apprentices and mentors, his paws now guided with envious intention. Smokepaw longed for a close relationship of any sort. He and his mentor weren't super close but they a small understanding for each other. He sat down outside the medicine den.

R O S E S K Y

| Tags: Blossompaw | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Camp | Crush: Open | Female | Rank: Warrior |

Rosesky nodded to her apprentice, and waited for her to lead the way. She knew that her sudden and different training method might've surprised Blossompaw but a warrior needed to adapt quickly to change.

R E D L E A F

| Tags: Open | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Forest | Crush: Greyflower | Male | Rank: Warrior |

Redleaf listened to Shadestorm, looking at Leafpaw intently. He glanced at Rainwhisper, who would be guiding the apprentices in a sense. He waited for them to head out.

F I S H

| Tags: Cedar | Clan: N/A | Location: The Forest | Mate: Cedar| Female | Rank: Loner |

Fish's fur fluffed up against the cold,"Brrrr, it's colder out here than I remember." She laughed softly and felt her warm breath billow out of her nose and into the frigid air, snowflakes melting on her muzzle.
jackrabbit04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FayrinPhoenix » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:44 pm

~~~

Featherheart

| tags; open | apprentice; open | crush/mate; open | location; clan camp | rank; warrior |

Featherheart glanced back at Koipaw. She carefully made her way back over to her. Featherheart could recognize what she was feeling. "Don't worry Koipaw. You are a very skilled apprentice. Sure, you may be clumsy at times, but trust me, I was very clumsy too. In fact, sometimes I still am!" Featherheart purred before dropping the freshkill. She scraped some of the earth over it to collect later.

Mousepaw

| tags; open | mentor; open | crush/mate; open | location; apprentice den | rank; apprentice |

Mousepaw got herself comfortable near the apprentice's den once more. She put her head down on her paws and closed her eyes for a little bit.. There wasn't much for her to do anyways.

Dapplewing

| tags; open | apprentice; open | crush/mate; open | location; clan camp | rank; warrior |

Dapplewing just made her way back into camp, holding a nice and plump squirrel in her jaws. She trotted over to the prey-pile and dropped it there before turning and walking back toward the entrance to see if she could catch anything else.

~~~

━━━━━
    flightrising
    the name's fay!
    i'm a very friendly
    girl with a love for
    pokemon, drawing, and
    games.
    i'm a trombone player.
    i also love ramen.
    credit

━━━━━

FayrinPhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:14 pm

~Pebbletail~
she-cat/tags; lightningstrike, nursery, Appleflower; open/mate: lightningstorm/queen

The grey and white tabby nodded slowly, looking at her mate. “Yes.” She said. The queen was nervous about it hurting, but she was also worried about her kits. “I’ll stay here..” she looked at Appleflower and nodded, “Are the kits okay for now?” The queen smiled thankfully at her mate.

~Blossompaw~
she-cat/tags; idk, apprentices around, Rosesky, open/crush: open/apprentice

The ginger and white she-cat shrugged, surprised and at a loss of what to do for a second. It was unusual to see Blossompaw shy away from something, but quickly she stood back up, gazing around at all the apprentices and tilting her head to the side in an inquiring way as she looked back at Rosesky. “Are there any other apprentices going out that we could go with?” She asked.

~Leafpaw~
tom/tags; Redleaf, Shadestorm, Rainwhisper, Fernpaw;open/crush: open/apprentice

Looking around one more time, the apprentice nodded and looked over at Fernpaw before starting to head off to hunt.
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me