||CherryClan|| + new and accepting +

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||CherryClan|| + new and accepting +

Postby Paw27 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:06 am

Paw27 wrote:
~Pebbletail~
she-cat/tags; lightningstrike, nursery, Appleflower; open/mate: lightningstorm/queen

The queen frowned in thought. “Probably some of them grey.. I mean- a few might be ginger,” she sighed, thinking of her old mate, but quickly looked back up, “I hope it won’t bother you..”

~Blossompaw~
she-cat/tags; idk, apprentices around, Rosesky, Ashpaw, open/crush: open/apprentice

“Okay!” She said to her mentor, turning back to the apprentices. “Um.. where do you want to go?” She noticed Smokepaw in the corner of her eye and looked over. “You can join us if you want.” She offered, noticing he looked a bit bored.

~Leafpaw~
tom/tags; Redleaf, Shadestorm, Rainwhisper, Fernpaw;open/crush: open/apprentice

The young tom got into a crouch and stalled a mouse, waiting a second before jumping and catching it. He smiled proydly
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Blackpearl44 wrote:
      fernpaw eyed opened as she awoke from her peaceful sleep. "im up, im up!" she yawned as she rose from her nest. she stretched out then followed shadestorm.

pebblekit was a bit confused. "he didn't smell like fish to me," he said to flintpaw.

cedar opened his mouth, trying to scent any prey but also seeing his breath appear in front of him. he purred when she sneezed. "you might scare away the prey," he teased. "well, if any prey it out in this weather."

lightningstrike shook his head and gently groomed her. "nothing about the kits will bother me," he promised.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackrabbit04 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:52 pm

S W A N P A W

| Tags: Other apprentices, Rosesky | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Camp | Crush: Open | Female | Rank: Apprentice|

Swanpaw sort of crinkled her nose at Smokepaw, he wasn't serious enough for her.

R A I N W H I S P E R

| Tags: Leafpaw, Fernpaw | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Forest | Crush: Open | Female | Rank: Warrior |

Rainwhisper smiled when the tom made a kill, she padded off quietly to find Fernpaw.

K O I P A W

| Tags: Featherheart | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: - | Crush: Ashpaw | Female | Rank: Apprentice |

Koipaw purred when her mentor gave her such a warm review on her skills and how she would eventually be graceful.

S M O K E P A W

| Tags: Other apprentices, Rosesky | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Camp | Crush: Open | Male | Rank: Apprentice |

Smokepaw felt unease flood his senses, but gave a lazy crooked smile,"Okay," He said his tail swishing back and forth as he stood up, he padded slowly to the group of apprentices and the seemingly underwhelmed Rosesky.

R O S E S K Y

| Tags: Other apprentices | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Camp | Crush: Open | Female | Rank: Warrior |

Rosesky smiled at the apprentices, and took charge feeling as though Blossompaw wasn't ready for that much responsibility,"Let's go to the clearing in the forest, we'll need a big area to train." She said now getting to her paws.

R E D L E A F

| Tags: Leafpaw | Clan: Cherryclan | Location: Forest | Crush: Greyflower | Male | Rank: Warrior |

Redleaf lurked upwind and in reddish bushes where his apprentice couldn't detect him. Pride flooded through him as Leafpaw made a kill, he contained the purr he held in as to not disturb him.

F I S H

| Tags: Cedar | Clan: N/A | Location: Forest | Mate: Cedar| Female | Rank: Loner |

Fish laughed quietly, now purring,"There only won't be any prey because of your lumbering pawsteps,"
She teased him, licking his cheek.
jackrabbit04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cocat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:33 am

flint . paw
[pebblekit, outside]

Flintpaw shrugged. With Pebblekit on his back, he started to pad back to camp. Cold shivered under his fur when he made it back to camp.

SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE! IM TRYING TO MAKE THIS CLAN COME BACK TO LIFE

▧▧▧▧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
wow i haven't been here since 2017 that's so weird
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»>>--»

Cocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackrabbit04 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:51 am

Cocat wrote:
flint . paw
[pebblekit, outside]

Flintpaw shrugged. With Pebblekit on his back, he started to pad back to camp. Cold shivered under his fur when he made it back to camp.

SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE! IM TRYING TO MAKE THIS CLAN COME BACK TO LIFE

THAT'S OK! I'vE BEEN SUPER INACTIVE LATELY TOO!!))
jackrabbit04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me