Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:22 am

~Aj~ Aj was just inches behind Nelina. His expression was grave and serious, which did not happen very often. He, too, attacked the raccoons near Garnet with vicious abandon. Aj ran circles around his two friends, slashing downwards at any raccoons that dared get near them. It wasn't long before the remaining varmints ran for cover and left the canines alone.

~Garnet~ She staggered to her paws, panting heavily, and swayed for a moment before standing with a firm defiance at her own injuries. These were both great and numerous. The worst of her wounds were on her head and back. Garnet would probably be dead had she allowed herself to be flipped over, leaving her soft belly exposed. As it was, her right ear was missing and there was a cut across her muzzle so deep you could see the bone. Similar gashes riddled her flanks and spine. Garnet did not want to worry her friends, so she gave a weak little smile and winced as she uttered a few words.
"I'll be... fine... It's mostly... superficial..."
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:32 am

Now that the rest of the varmin had gone, Nelina could focus on the injuries of her charges. "Nonsesnse Garnet. You go into the den, both of you. I will see if I can not get some help." She said. "I will be back in a little while. The raccoons aren't likely to come back after this. It's usually only once." She licked at a few of the wounds on Garnet's face gently to help clear the blood. "I promise I'll be back as soon as I can be." With that, Nelina turned, padded to the edge of the trees and checked before running out as fast as she could. She knew someone who might be able to help. Someone who was a good healer. She would have to ask them for help. Ducking into an allayway, Nelina looked up and down the allay until she was sure there was nobody who would see her. Focusing her energy, Nelina's body began to transform. She began to shrink, her forelegs bent back and became wings, her toes on her hind legs grew long and thin and hairless. Her muzzle hardened and then she was a bird. A turtle dove. Flapping her wings, Nelina made it into the sky and flew to where she was sure they would be.

The Night Runner's camp
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:55 am

~Aj and Garnet~ Aj shepherded Garnet inside the den, keeping his muzzle near her shoulder just in case she fell. The pair laid down, curled up closely together. They took turns licking each other's wounds for awhile. Then Garnet drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the blood loss. Aj stayed awake. He watched for Nelina's return with an almost unblinking gaze. Aj knew that Garnet would not admit, even to herself, that she needed help. He worried about her... both 'hers'. Aj was impressed with Nelina's fighting skill. He wished he had told her that before she left... No matter. If all went well, Nelina would be back soon and he could tell her then.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 am

Nelina flew on until she reached the Night Runners's camp. A large pile of old tires. There, she saw who she was looking for.

"Evanon!" She cooed. "Alpha female of the Night Runners pack."

Looking up from her conversation, Evanon glared at the bird that sat and cooed at her from atop their home.

"What do you want bird!" She snapped.

"Evanon. Great healer." She cooed again. It was hard for her to speak like this because it was not very often she needed to use this form.

"Yes! What is it!" Evanon snapped again, getting annoyed.

"You are needed." Nelina cocked her head to the side. "Needed. Help fello dogs."

"What the pound are you talking about?! Get out of here, you're bugging me!"

"Evanon. Wind Riders need help." Finally, Nelina was able to get it out.

Evanon stopped baring her teeth and stared at the bird for a few moments. "Nelina?" She asked tentatively.

Yes! She remembered me! Nelina thought. "Come. Please help." She said and took off back in the direction of the den.

Turning to the others, Evanon smiled. "An ally needs help. I will be back shortly." With that, she took off after the bird.

Evanon follwed Nelina through the city, past the dump, and to the park where the Wind Rider's den was known to be. As she neared it, Nelina landed in front of her. The carnage was horrific. Dead raccoons were everywhere and so was their blood.

Nelina walked awkwardly into the den towards the other two. "Nelina. Me. Help is her." She said, pointing with her wing at Evanon who stood just outside the entrance.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:29 am

~Garnet~ Normally she would have woken long before the pair arrived. Now Garnet only groaned softly and opened an eye to take in the visitors. She assumed she must be feverish and delusional after listening to a bird talk like it was Nelina...

~Aj~ Aj rose and lowered his head to give Nelina a thorough sniffing.
"You smell like her... You're gonna have a LOT of explaining to do, bird."
He left it at that and turned his attention to the dog that had accompanied the little dove. Aj nodded behind him.
"You can help us...? Garnet worse than me. She's in there. I'm Aj."

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 am

Evanon looked from Aj to the one named Garnet and back. "They keep getting worse don't they?" She asked, making her way into the den. "The raccoons I mean." She padded over to Garnet and sat beside her.

Nelina cooed. "Yes. Much."

Evanon bent her head and sniffed the wounds on Garnet's head first as they seemed to be the worst. "Nelina. You will need to fech a damp, clean cloth. Can you do that?" She asked the bird.

Nelina nodded and waddled out to the entrance, taking off into the sky.

"Aj. I need you to find me a plant. It's a little almost heart shaped, fuzzy leaf. Bring a bunch of them."
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 am

~Aj~ Aj was snapped away from his curious stare at the bird who was supposed to be Nelina and nodded. He was glad to have something to do.
"Yeah, I'll bring as many as I can find."
He galloped off with his nose to the ground and was soon out of sight.

~Garnet~ Garnet didn't bother snarling at the dog that approached her. It was just an illusion, nothing to worry about. She did, however, roll over onto her stomach to make it easier to get at her wounds. Garnet even gave her tail a little wag in greeting. It was almost... fun to have an illusion like this. She let her social guard down.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 am

"Thank you Garnet. That helps a lot." Evanon said kindly. "Where does it hurt the most?" She asked. She was a bit worried about a few of the scrapes on the dog's head and neck as some of them were probably deep bites and smelled as if they could be infected.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:45 am

~Garnet~ Garnet thought for a moment. She did a quick mental catalog of her injuries and came up with an answer.
"My ear, I think..."
Garnet flicked the mess of a skin-flap that was once an ear to indicate what she meant and flinched a little as she realized it hurt more than she had realized to do so.
(I'm not gonna bother with Aj for a bit. He'll come back in the next post. ^^)

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:04 am

Evanon looked at her ear and licked it a bit. "I will put the salve there first then." She said. "It should make it feel better, though to warn you, it will hurt a bit more before it feels better."
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me