Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 am

Evanon stopped digging and looked up at Lily as she set the steak off to the side. "Great job! Keep up the good work." She said, returning to her hole. As she was digging, something shiny flew off to the side. Stopping again, Evanon looked at it and was a bit confused. It wasn't quite round, but it wasn't quite any other shape recognizable by her. Glancing around, she saw a plastic bag a few steps away. She picked up the shiny object, trotted over to the bag. Setting the shiny object inside, she took the handles in her mouth and trotted back over to between their two holes. "This'll be our decoration and interesting item bag today." She said happily. She set it down and then returned to her hole to continue digging.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Haha. Yeah. And it tastes really good too." Nelina said, finishing her pizza sandwich. She noticed that Garnet was looking up at the sky and did so herself as well. "Guess we should get a bit of sleep before the sun goes down today. Tonight is a dominant Blood Moon and the raccoons are sure to be out and about." Nelina stood and stepped over to the empty box in front of Garnet. Smiling, she closed the box, picked it up in her mouth and trotted over to the dumpster. Jumping up onto a crate beside the dumpster, Nelina dropped the box in and then trotted back over to the others.

"We'll sleep in shifts. One will sleep while the other two guard. And I know just the place." She said. "Lets finish eating this first though. Don't want to let it go to waste."
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 am

~Garnet~ Garnet took the now-empty garlic bread box and copied Nelina's actions as far as jumping up on the crate. She was too small to just reach over the edge and drop the box inside as she stepped off of the crate and stood back, considering.

~Aj~ He grinned mischievously as he watched Garnet puzzle out her predicament. Aj nudged Nelina with the tip of his nose and nodded at his companion.
"Hey, you should watch this. Garnet always does the darnedest things to solve problems."
His chocolate brown eyes followed Garnet's movements as she examined the dumpster.

~Garnet~ Garnet suddenly tensed. Apparently she had figured out how to get the box into the dumpster.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:52 am

Taking Aj's advice, Nelina turned to watch Garnet attempt to throw out the garlic bread box, curious as to how she would do so.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After digging a while longer and finding some old burgers, a few shoes, about 5 strings of Mardi Gras beads, and half an old tire, Evanon stopped and took a step back from the pile. "Well the food I think we should eat now and the rest we'll carry back to the den. You eat your steak." She said, taking one burger in her mouth.

((The Night Runner's den is a pile of old tires and crates in the middle of the city in a square that is surrounded by old, abandoned buildings.))
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:17 am

[Cool sounds like a place in one of the pokemon movies]

Lily nodded ''Alright'' she said in her soft voice before she began to eat the steak.She gnawed on it as she eat cause it was a bit tough,since it was kinda old.Though it didn't really bother her she imagined back to when she had a home and was taken care of.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 am

Hirue laid in the Night Runner's camp, her rump sticking out one side of the tire and her head the other. Her black muzzle laid on silver paws, and clear blue eyes scanned the area. She wagged her tail as she spotted her friend, Runi, trotting into the camp with two rats hanging from his jaws. As usual, the purebred looked proud. Hirue smiled, amused, and barked a greeting.

Runi paused in his step and glanced at Hirue, then wagged his short cropped tail and bound over. He dropped one of the rats next to her and nudged it closer.
"Caught somethin' for yah." He told his friend, brown eyes bright. He liked bringing food home, no matter who it was for and even if it was only a small rat. Food was food.

"Aw, thanks Runi." Hirue said, pawing the rat closer. She didn't like rats, smell nor taste nor bite, but she was a bit hungry. She'd gotten used to eating what she could find long ago, and it was probably better than dogfood, too. So without even thinking about it, she knelt her head and bit the rat, munching on a piece.

Satisfied that the beta was happy, Runi grabbed his remaining rat and trotted off to find a comfy place that he could rest and eat his rat, until something came up that he needed to do.
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:25 am

Finishing off the old burgers, Evanon burped. "Oh. Pardon me." She said, licking her lips of whatever sauce was on the burgers. Turning her head to look at Lily, she smiled. "Which would you rather carry back, the decorations or the tire?" She asked
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:37 am

''I'll take the tire'' Lily said,finishing off the steak. She stood and streached ,Causing her slight muscles to ripple.She then reached down and grabbed it in her teeth before tossing it around her neck.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:01 pm

~Garnet~ She rushed at the crate, full speed. At the last second, the little Shiba leaped just over the crate. Her limbs coiled like springs and she bounded off the brick wall. Garnet sailed backwards through the air, her head got just high enough to drop the box inside the dumpster. Then she landed. Garnet's left hind leg slipped on a little scrap of paper, causing her to roll over sideways. She was on her feet again in a second.

~Aj~ He chuckled at Garnet's less-than-graceful landing.
"See?"

~Garnet~ "More trouble than it's worth...", Garnet muttered under her breath.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:40 am

"Alright." Evanon said, picking the bag up in her mouth. "Less heb bap now." (lets head back now) she said, turning towards the hole in the fence surrounding the dump.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A bit surprised, though pleasantly so, Nalina watched Garnet sail through the air, jump off the wall and land with not but a scratch. "She is definately an inventive problem solver. That will most definately come in handy." She said, smiling.

Looking back up at the sky, Nelina put her ears back. "I can see the other moons already. We should head to the park now." She said, turning towards an allyway that lead out to the street. "You guys ready?"

((Sorry guys. I'm having....computer problems....I won't be able to be online for long intervals or all that often. :( It stinks. Sorry.
Also, when I get a chance I'm going to do a series of pictures in regards to the locations in this RP including a map. I will post the links on the front page when they're done. :) ))
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:25 am

(I know what you're talking about. My computer is always having problems. Right now it sometimes doesn't register when you log in. Ugh! Slight writer's block too. XP)
~Aj~ Aj gulped down the last piece of pizza he had taken before Garnet threw the box away and trotted down the alley. He was very eager to get some nice sleep.
"Yup. I'm ready."

~Garnet~
"Yes."
She calmly trotted after her two companions.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me