" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: " ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:33 pm

Iceflake
she- young warrior- no crush- no apprentice- Snow manipulation- tags: open
〰️
She is open in camp

Rowanpaw
tom- senior apprentice- no crush- Beesting -fire manipulation- tags: open
〰️
He is open.

Whitepaw
she- medicine cat apprentice- no crush- Eaglegaze- super sense, telekineses, nature communication- tags: Eaglegaze, Nightholly
〰️
She nodded to her mentor "yeah, If I can join you, then I will" she meowed with an excited smile, turning her blind eyes to where Nightholly was standing "Good morning for you too Nightholly" she meowed little confused about her words 'what do she means it's being a while?' she thought but didn't bother to ask about it. Licking her lips she turned to Eaglegaze again "Chamomile and Marigold? I can get those, I remember their smell" she meowed.

Shadebird
she- warrior- no crush- no apprentice- no power- tags: Cloudnose
〰️
she gave a quick lick over her black pelt to clear all the messy parts down, flicking her ears she looked up to the older warrior "Hello Cloudnose" she meowed silently. She was not that heavy speaker either and keeping up them was not easy for her as she didn't know what to say "...How's your morning so far?" she asked.

Thundersnarl
tom- warrior- Spiritstar- no apprentice- thundershock- tags: Spiritstar, Foxjaw
〰️
He silently sat near the camp entrance and watched the clan, his eyes stopped to check the fresh-kill pile, noticing that there was not much of prey left. Standing up he gave a quick shake of his pelt and padded to Spiritstar "Good morning Spiritstar, Foxjaw, I just wondering if I can take a hunting patrol out? there is not much fresh kill left" he asked at her trying to act normal, even if being near the pretty feline made him nervous.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:49 am

Eaglegaze♂ - Age: 42 moons - Location: near camp - Tags: Nightholly/Whitepaw -

He gave his apprentice a kind nod as she commented about the herbs. "That is good. Would you like to lead us in the way?" Eaglegaze offered to Whitepaw. Whether she could remember and find where the herbs were would be a good challenge for his apprentice. He knew that their similar abilities for having heightened senses would assist her, but she still would need to train to expand her abilities. He turned to Nightholly. "Are you still alright with accompanying us?"
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:08 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower smiles and purrs, agreeing to Ravenwatcher's plan. "Good idea." she replied. She continues to follow him back towards the cave, hoping to find answers.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:44 pm

foxjaw smiled at the white molly, and opened his mouth to respond when he heard thundersnarl. "good morning thundersnarl." he said politely. "that's perfectly fine by me." the tom said, and his ears twitched slightly.

beesting looked around camp, and saw her apprentice, rowanpaw, just laying around in camp. she didn't really know what to think of the apprentice, she knew he had potential but he didn't seem to have the patience to train and wait. he was a bit like her as an apprentice, laying around in camp, not wanting to train but wanting to become a warrior. but by the time she was eight moons old she started working hard to make up for the time lost. she knew she should go up to him and start training him, but she herself didn't feel like having to force the tom to work when he clearly wouldn't do anything.

dovepaw was still in the apprentice's den, and while normally she would be annoyed for still being the only apprentice, it was nice not having to worry about if she rolled over on someone in her sleep or stepping on someone's tail when she walked out. she was currently fixing her nest which was a bit messy (she was a very restless sleeper and messed up her nest a lot).

milky was at the edge of clan territory, musing over the thought of one day going into the land and meeting the cats there. maybe one day. he thought wistfully. he already gathered up all his courage to be near the border. he was raised to think the clan cats were brutal by the rogues that adopted him (they said he was abandoned by them) but after finding out that the rogues weren't the nicest cats he thought that perhaps the clan cats weren't all that bad. they could protect him, probably.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby clarke, » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:29 am

DRAGONSBREATH
      x.xx( loc: hiddenclan camp ) x ( tagged: n/a ) x ( ability to sense emotions ) x ( form )

indthere was no noise as dragonsbreath lifted her nose to the sky, a sharp, disproving look set across her face. she couldn't heard the birds or the roaring of the river. not the drawing of claws against bark or the squeaking of a small mouse. but the calico she-cat could see everything: rowanpaw lying in camp, beesting watching her apprentice dutifully, iceflake dozing off near the warrior's den, spiritstar discussing quietly with foxjaw. she sighed softly and closed her eyes for only a moment, blocking out their emotions as well as she could. they came to her, anyways.
      indcloudnose was lonely, for what reason she was unsure; but she could tell he longed to be among others. beesting felt both determined and confused, perhaps having something to do with her lazy apprentice. dragonsbreath eyes opened slowly, her heart thundering inside of her chest. she didn't want their emotions, but they were there, nonetheless. dragon stretched out her forepaws until her stomach brushed the earth underneath of her, her jaws separated in a wide yawn. she moved further away from rowanpaw, beesting, cloudnose and all the others that she could feel, her heart aching for a chance to feel only her own grief, her own doubt, her own confusion. starclan's gift, she thought bitterly. that's what he called it, dragon briefly allowed herself to remember her mentor's face, ignoring the sharp claws pricking her heart. if i had the gift of healing, my family would be alive. or the gift of fire, like my mother before me. dragon's muzzle lifted into a bittersweet smile as she remembered the legend of her mother. they had called her the dragon and all, from every clan, feared to go into battle with her. dragonsbreathe suspected that when she was born, her mother thought she would inherit her gifts. but starclan was cruel and the only memory she had of her mother was that of tall tales and myths.
      indi am the dragon's daughter, yet i cannot breathe fire. dragonsbreath sat tall near the mouth of the camp, waiting for a command. anything to keep her mind busy.

(note: if i misinterpreted your posts when referring to how your character's emotions are, please tell me and i'll correct my post. dragon is open to be tagged !! )
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:12 am

Animals65 wrote:
Animals65 wrote:Creamflower smiles and purrs, agreeing to Ravenwatcher's plan. "Good idea." she replied. She continues to follow him back towards the cave, hoping to find answers.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ ninety

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:56 am

☾ 𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      rank. leaderxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. foxjaw, thundersnarlxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxxshe gave the tom a quick nod as he approached her. "it's true that the fresh kill pile is starting to run low. i suppose you could run a hunting patrol if you'd like, perhaps you can take the mentors and their apprentices out? it would be some great practices for the apprentices."

☾ 𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖧 𝖮 𝖫 𝖫 𝖸 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. eaglegaze, whitepawxxxx location. near campxxxx
      xxxxxxthe black-and-white she-cat nodded, "i don't mind," the mewed, the tip of her tail flicking. "i can help carry the herbs back to camp if we manage to find a lot of them."

☾ 𝖱 𝖠 𝖵 𝖤 𝖭 𝖶 𝖠 𝖳 𝖢 𝖧 𝖤 𝖱 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. creamflowerxxxx location. out of territoryxxxx
      xxxxxxthe duo was headed back to the edge of the clan territory when he found a strange scent. ravenwatcher tensed up, certain that it wasn't the scent of a clan cat. what could that cat be doing at clan borders? the tom thought to himself, better not be a rouge trying to get a piece of me. looking over his shoulder at creamflower, he pointed towards the direction of the scent with the tip of his tail as he crept towards the clan border.

☾ 𝖢 𝖫 𝖮 𝖴 𝖣 𝖭 𝖮 𝖲 𝖤 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 43 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. shadebirdxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxx"hello shadebird," the tom purred softly. "my morning is going good so far, im just lounging and waiting for some clan duties to be assigned to me." the tom mewed as he turned towards the she-cat. "and you? how's your morning going so far?"
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:24 pm

Creamflower follows Ravenwatcher when she notices he picked up the scent, smelling it too. She looks at where his tail is pointed and nods, acknowledging to him that she can smell it too.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:13 pm

Iceflake
she- young warrior- no crush- no apprentice- Snow manipulation- tags: open
〰️
She is open in camp

Rowanpaw
tom- senior apprentice- no crush- Beesting -fire manipulation- tags: open
〰️
He is open.

Whitepaw
she- medicine cat apprentice- no crush- Eaglegaze- super sense, telekineses, nature communication- tags: Eaglegaze, Nightholly
〰️
She flicked her ears over Nightholly, then back to her mentor Eaglegaze "alright, I can do that" she meowed, her whiskers moving to the wind "so do we need a lot of them?" she asked to her mentor, turning around to take the path she thought could be the right toward the wanted herbs.

Shadebird
she- warrior- no crush- no apprentice- no power- tags: Cloudnose
〰️
she looked over at him "I am doing fine I guess..." she meowed turning to see Thundersnarl as the ginger tom called for Cloudnose and Beesting "you didn't need to wait for long, there you had an offer to go hunt" she meowed with a smile.

Thundersnarl
tom- warrior- Spiritstar- no apprentice- thundershock- tags: Spiritstar, Foxjaw/ Beesting, Cloudnose, Dragonbreath
〰️
He nodded to Foxjaw, giving a long glare toward Spiritstar "Alright, thank you Spiritstar, Foxjaw" he meowed turning away from them. His eyes scanned around for the two mentors, their apprentices and few more warriors "Beesting, Cloudnose are ready for a hunting patrol? Take your apprentices with you" he called for the two warriors, looking over at Dragonbreath then "Dragonbreath? Do you want to join us too?" he asked at her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:15 pm

Creamflower follows Ravenwatcher when she notices he picked up the scent, smelling it too. She looks at where his tail is pointed and nods, acknowledging to him that she can smell it too.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me