" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

" ☾ eighty-eight

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:51 pm

☾ 𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      rank. leaderxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. foxjawxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxxthe white she-cat turned her head towards the tom, "oh hello," she greeted the tom politely. "my sincerest apologies, i was too caught up in what was going on in my head." the she-cat then turned her entire body towards the tom, "yeah, it is indeed a nice day." after a moment's thought, she added, "to be honest, it's been a while since we've gotten these kind of weather."

☾ 𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖧 𝖮 𝖫 𝖫 𝖸 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. eaglegazexxxx location. near campxxxx
      xxxxxxthe warrior nodded, slowly taking in the information. "it has been a while since i've touched any herbs or medication." the she-cat mewed. "i used to live in a pharmacy with two-legs. a pharmacy was basically like twoleg's medicine den, but instead of herbs they have a variety of pills, or tablets as they call it." the she-cat let out a hearty laugh, "i guess i've been on warrior duties for a bit too long, it's getting quite hard to recall the specifics of each herb sometimes - don't worry i'll get there."

☾ 𝖱 𝖠 𝖵 𝖤 𝖭 𝖶 𝖠 𝖳 𝖢 𝖧 𝖤 𝖱 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. creamflower, stagflame, stormsongxxxx location. out of territoryxxxx
      xxxxxx"nothing!" the tom chirped and flashed the she-cat a sheepish grin. the tom had never been great at emotional matters. sometimes he wished he had been slightly better at these stuff, because it would've saved him from a lot of uncessary heartbreak. how do i tell creamflower what i want? and what if she doesn't want me as her mate?

☾ 𝖢 𝖫 𝖮 𝖴 𝖣 𝖭 𝖮 𝖲 𝖤 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 43 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. openxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxxhe's open for interaction! c:
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: " ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Creamflower shrugs, deciding to drop it for now. "Okay Ravenwatcher." she said. "Whenever you feel ready to talk about it, go ahead! Im 22 moons old so Ive got moons of hearing left!" She giggles a little after that last sentence. Looking around, she looks at the tom making sure no one can hear her. "Should we go check it out now like we agreed?" she whispered.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ eighty-nine

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:31 pm

rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. creamflower, stagflame, stormsongxxxx location. out of territoryxxxx
      xxxxxx"yeah that would be great," the tom mewed. the thought of starting a family excited him but at the same time he didn't know how to tell creamflower what he really wanted. what if... shaking the thought away, he glanced at the she-cat next to him, "shall we? hopefully it's not something bad."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:44 am

Iceflake
[i]she- young warrior- no crush- no apprentice- Snow manipulation- tags: open[/i]

〰️
She is open in camp

Rowanpaw
tom- senior apprentice- no crush- Beesting -fire manipulation- tags: open

〰️
He sat near the apprentice's den, his eyes looking at his mentor beesting, which was just sitting there. He personally didn't mind about it as he was not the mood for any pieces of training, even if he could do his very best to do his assessments someday and so on becoming a warrior. Sighing he did want to become a full warrior, but training...he hated it.

Whitepaw
she- medicine cat apprentice- no crush- Eaglegaze- super sense, telekineses, nature communication- tags: Eaglegaze, Nightholly

〰️
She padded out of the medicine cats den, her ears flicking as she was listening to the voices around her, the faint smell of her mentor could tell her that he left the den some time ago, but she could still follow his scent traits. She takes one deep sniff to the air, to see which of cats was awaken already and what they were doing. She tried to find scent traits for her mentor, realizing that the tom gets out with Nightholly, but the two was not far for her to follow them. Flicking her white tail she padded out of the camp, toward the two cats "Eaglegaze?" she called out as she got to the two.

Shadebird
she- warrior- no crush- no apprentice- no power- tags: open

〰️
she is open in camp.

Thundersnarl
tom- warrior- Spiritstar- no apprentice- thundershock- tags: open

〰️
He is open in camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:23 am

Creamflower purrs and nods, ready to find out whats going on. "Lets shall!" she responded. She is worried if Ravenwatcher loves her back the same way she loves him. Deciding to put that fear to the back of her mind, she looks at Ravenwatcher. "Lead the way!" she said.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:34 am

Eaglegaze♂ - Age: 42 moons - Location: near camp - Tags: Nightholly/Whitepaw -

"Oh there is no need to worry. Most warriors don't recognize many herbs," he responded with a quiet laugh. Upon hearing Whitepaw, he turned and smiled. "Well hello Whitepaw, care to join us? We need chamomile and marigold." Eaglegaze offered with a smile.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ eighty-nine

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:42 am

☾ 𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !
      rank. leaderxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. foxjawxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxxthe white she-cat turned her head towards the tom, "oh hello," she greeted the tom politely. "my sincerest apologies, i was too caught up in what was going on in my head." the she-cat then turned her entire body towards the tom, "yeah, it is indeed a nice day." after a moment's thought, she added, "to be honest, it's been a while since we've gotten these kind of weather."

☾ 𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖧 𝖮 𝖫 𝖫 𝖸 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. eaglegaze, whitepawxxxx location. near campxxxx
      xxxxxxthe she-cat grinned at the young apprentice. "hello whitepaw, it's been a while." she purred. truly it had been quite a while, she had been too busy with warrior duties, busy enough that she hadn't gotten around to pay the medicine den a visit. she made a mental note for herself to visit the medicine cats more often. sometimes she wondered why didn't she take up the medicine cat trainings when she first got here. it was certainly convenient for her, having a slight background in medicine while she was a pharmacy cat. but it doesn't matter now, the she-cat thought to herself, i'm just glad that i have my siblings with me after moons of separation.

rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. creamflowerxxxx location. out of territoryxxxx
      xxxxxxthe tom nodded, as he broke into a trot. "to be quiet honest," the tom began, "i don't quite remember where was the place that had the strongest scent. all i remembered was that it was out of territory." the tom mewed, as he headed towards the border. "perhaps you can help me when we're out of borders?"

☾ 𝖢 𝖫 𝖮 𝖴 𝖣 𝖭 𝖮 𝖲 𝖤 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 43 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. shadebirdxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxxthe tom padded over towards the she-cat with his tail held up high. "hello there," he greeted with a purr. it has been a while since he had gotten the chance to talk to cats. it wasn't that he had been busy or anything, he just hadn't been a big fan of socializing.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:46 am

Creamflower follows beside Ravenwatcher, making sure he is still leading. Upon hearing him asking her where the place was, she thinks. "Well," she said. "It was at the place you showed me before. You called it your secret place or something like that. I think we were in a cave and thats when you noticed the scent."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ ninety

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:49 am

rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. creamflowerxxxx location. out of territoryxxxx
      xxxxxx"right," the tom mewed, "but i noticed the scent was coming from out of the cage, so it must be around that area. i guess we should head back to that area and search from there." the tom mewed. if only the scent lingers. if only the scent lingers.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:30 am

Creamflower smiles and purrs, agreeing to Ravenwatcher's plan. "Good idea." she replied. She continues to follow him back towards the cave, hoping to find answers.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me