" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

" ☾ eighty-five

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:15 pm

☾ 𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      rank. leaderxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. openxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxxshe's open-

☾ 𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖧 𝖮 𝖫 𝖫 𝖸 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. eaglegazexxxx location. near campxxxx
      xxxxxxnightholly was just returning from a short stroll when she spotted the clan's medicine cat padding through some bushes. wondering if the medicine cat needed any help that she could offer, she cautiously made her way towards the tom, making sure that he wouldn't give him a good scare. "hello eaglegaze, are you looking for something?" she asked, hoping that she could be of any help to the somewhat troubled medicine cat.

☾ 𝖱 𝖠 𝖵 𝖤 𝖭 𝖶 𝖠 𝖳 𝖢 𝖧 𝖤 𝖱 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. creamflower, stagflame, stormsongxxxx location. out of territoryxxxx
      xxxxxxhe nooded solmnly, "i remembered you telling me this, i'm sorry my memories are surely fading somehow. i guess i'm really getting older." the tom let out a soft sigh, "it just amazes me to think how many leaf-bare i've seen with my own eyes and it always leaves me to wonder how many more new-leaf do i get to see."

☾ 𝖢 𝖫 𝖮 𝖴 𝖣 𝖭 𝖮 𝖲 𝖤 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 43 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. openxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxxhe's open for interaction -
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: " ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:57 pm

Creamflower smiles and purrs, nuzzling Ravenshadow. "Its fine!" she said. "Everyone forgets things once in a while!" When Ravenwatcher mentions how many more leaf-bares he will get to see, she closes her eyes, hoping not to lose the tom soon. "Hopefully many more to come." she said. "Lets just enjoy what we can have in the present!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Eaglegaze♂ - Age: 42 moons - Location: near camp - Tags: Nightholly -

Nearly jumping out of his fur as Nightholly announced her presence, he turned and forced his fur to lay flat again. "Oh, hello Nightholly, I didn't hear you come up. Um, well, I am currently looking for marigold and chamomile. I believe that I am in the wrong place though..." Eaglegaze's mew was slightly sheepish, knowing that he didn't have the best memory ever. "You are more than welcome to join me if you would like."
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:01 am

Creamflower smiles and purrs, nuzzling Ravenshadow. "Its fine!" she said. "Everyone forgets things once in a while!" When Ravenwatcher mentions how many more leaf-bares he will get to see, she closes her eyes, hoping not to lose the tom soon. "Hopefully many more to come." she said. "Lets just enjoy what we can have in the present!"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:34 pm

foxjaw sat quietly by the camp entrance, watching cats pass by and chat. foxjaw always enjoyed watching his clan-mates walk and talk, all of his worries would fade away the second he saw somebody smile. he blinked at spiritstar, who was alone in the clearing.. he decided to pad over to her and gave her a small smile. "nice day today, isn't it?" foxjaw said to the white molly, glancing at her.

beesting let out a groan as she woke up. the sun was already up, but beesting was a very heavy sleeper who slept through basically everything so she was not too surprised she didn't wake up. however, it was a bit annoying waking up late. it usually meant she didn't get any food and missed patrols, if nobody woke her up (for good reason: when she wakes up there's a risk of her accidentally paralyzing them, thinking they're an enemy.) she yawned and walked into the clearing, gazing at the cats and looking for someone to talk to that wasn't a) stupid or b) annoying.

dovepaw was still in the apprentice's den, and while normally she would be annoyed for still being the only apprentice, it was nice not having to worry about if she rolled over on someone in her sleep or stepping on someone's tail when she walked out. she was currently fixing her nest which was a bit messy (she was a very restless sleeper and messed up her nest a lot).

milky was at the edge of clan territory, musing over the thought of one day going into the land and meeting the cats there. maybe one day. he thought wistfully. he already gathered up all his courage to be near the border. he was raised to think the clan cats were brutal by the rogues that adopted him (they said he was abandoned by them) but after finding out that the rogues weren't the nicest cats he thought that perhaps the clan cats weren't all that bad. they could protect him, probably.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:25 pm

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower smiles and purrs, nuzzling Ravenshadow. "Its fine!" she said. "Everyone forgets things once in a while!" When Ravenwatcher mentions how many more leaf-bares he will get to see, she closes her eyes, hoping not to lose the tom soon. "Hopefully many more to come." she said. "Lets just enjoy what we can have in the present!"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ eighty-seven

Postby ailurophile. » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:51 pm

☾ 𝖲 𝖯 𝖨 𝖱 𝖨 𝖳 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !
      rank. leaderxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. openxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxxshe's open for interactions! c:

☾ 𝖭 𝖨 𝖦 𝖧 𝖳 𝖧 𝖮 𝖫 𝖫 𝖸 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. she-catxxxx crush. nonexxxx tags. eaglegazexxxx location. near campxxxx
      xxxxxx"ah i see," the she-cat purred in amusement. "i would love to join you if i'm not too much of a nuisance," she mewed, the tip of her tail flicking. "can you remind me what do they smell and look like again? it's been a while."

☾ 𝖱 𝖠 𝖵 𝖤 𝖭 𝖶 𝖠 𝖳 𝖢 𝖧 𝖤 𝖱 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. creamflower, stagflame, stormsongxxxx location. out of territoryxxxx
      xxxxxxthe tom nodded, "that's very true. i'm glad i have you by my side." the tom mewed, giving the matter a little bit more thought. "but hun i'm 41 moons old, i think it's time -" ravenwatcher caught himself mid-sentence and flashed the she-cat a sheepish grin. he felt like it would be the right time to get a mate or perhaps even start a family. he figured spiritstar would like to have some new blood in the clan and she would certainly approve creamflower as his mate.

☾ 𝖢 𝖫 𝖮 𝖴 𝖣 𝖭 𝖮 𝖲 𝖤 ! !
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 43 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. none yetxxxx tags. openxxxx location. clearingxxxx
      xxxxxxhe's open for interaction! c:
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:40 am

Creamflower smiles at Ravenwatcher and purrs. "Im glad to have you by my side too." she said. When he caught off mid-sentence, she looks at him, confused. "You think its time for what?" she asked.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:55 am

Eaglegaze♂ - Age: 42 moons - Location: near camp - Tags: Nightholly -

With a kind smile, Eaglegaze started walking and motioned for Nightholly to follow. "Marigold will have yellowish flowers and smell very strong, and chamomile smells calming and has white flowers with thin petals. We don't need the flowers as much as the leaves though," he explained, slowly enough for the warrior to catch everything that he said.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:26 pm

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower smiles at Ravenwatcher and purrs. "Im glad to have you by my side too." she said. When he caught off mid-sentence, she looks at him, confused. "You think its time for what?" she asked.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me