" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: " ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:33 am

Creamflower watches Ravenwatcher miss the fish and purrs in amusement. "Better luck next time!" she said, shrugging. Spotting a fish, she slowly raises her paw, aims, and quickly snatches the fish with her claws, biting its neck.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savage_Claws » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:07 pm

HavocStorm~Tom black looks like scouge but isnt. handsome
:D
Hey dont be scared to trade, i dont bite, i think. ~Oof~ My favoritie colors is all neon and dark colors. My favorite animal is a dragon, and i love Flight Rising and Warrior Cats. IN DESPERATE NEED OF BEING AND POSTING ON MY THREAD PLZZZ Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9
Savage_Claws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savage_Claws » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:09 pm

power is like LionHearts;
Hey dont be scared to trade, i dont bite, i think. ~Oof~ My favoritie colors is all neon and dark colors. My favorite animal is a dragon, and i love Flight Rising and Warrior Cats. IN DESPERATE NEED OF BEING AND POSTING ON MY THREAD PLZZZ Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9
Savage_Claws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savage_Claws » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:21 pm

I quit, sorry, I have other things to do in real life. SORRY!!! :( Hope you understand
Savage_Claws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ eighty-three

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:26 pm

☾ 𝖱 𝖠 𝖵 𝖤 𝖭 𝖶 𝖠 𝖳 𝖢 𝖧 𝖤 𝖱 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. creamflowerxxxx tags. creamflower, stagflame, stormsongxxxx location. campxxxx
      xxxxxxthe tom looked at the she-cat with pure amusement as she caught a fish. "i never know you had that in you, he purred softly. "maybe you should consider hunting for the clan instead of being in the nursery all day."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:41 am

Creamflower smiles and shrugs, looking at Ravenshadow. "Ive always loved fishing!" she said. "But I definitely love being a queen more!"
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ eighty-four

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:38 pm

☾ 𝖱 𝖠 𝖵 𝖤 𝖭 𝖶 𝖠 𝖳 𝖢 𝖧 𝖤 𝖱 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      rank. warriorxxxx age. 41 moonsxxxx gender. tomxxxx crush. creamflowerxxxx tags. creamflower, stagflame, stormsongxxxx location. campxxxx
      xxxxxxthe tom tilted his head to the side, "sorry if i've ever asked this question before, but why do you choose to be a queen when you're capable of being a warrior?" the tom spoke softly, in fear that he would scare the prey away.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:22 am

Creamflower closes her eyes as she reflects on her past before opening them back up to look at Ravenwatcher. "Its fine if you asked me this already so I dont mind repeating my answer." she replied. "After I lost my kits, I was depressed for a while. When I finally got out of my depression, I thought about my next step on what to do with the rest of my life. And after a moon of thinking, I decided to remain as a queen, hoping to prevent other queens from losing kits like I did."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:13 am

Eaglegaze♂ - Age: 42 moons - Location: near camp - Tags: open -

Padding softly through some bushes, Eaglegaze breathed deeply as he searched for herbs, mainly using his sense of smell to guide him. Although the day wasn't the most eventful so far, he wanted to be prepared at all times. His store of marigold was getting low and his chamomile had gotten old. Remembering that there had been some marigold growing in the general area, he stopped there first, hoping that his nose didn't fail him- it usually didn't. After getting caught in some bushes, nearly tumbling into a dry creek bed, and scaring the feathers off of a robin, he sat back. He was perplexed at the fact that the herb was nowhere to be found. "I could have sworn that it was around here somewhere," he sighed in exasperation. "Maybe it was actually somewhere that looked like here...?" His nose never failed, but sometimes his memory sure did.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:50 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower closes her eyes as she reflects on her past before opening them back up to look at Ravenwatcher. "Its fine if you asked me this already so I dont mind repeating my answer." she replied. "After I lost my kits, I was depressed for a while. When I finally got out of my depression, I thought about my next step on what to do with the rest of my life. And after a moon of thinking, I decided to remain as a queen, hoping to prevent other queens from losing kits like I did."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me