Smoothie Clan (New, Open+Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Smoothie Clan (New, Open+Accepting!)

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Smoothie Clan

The land you were wandering through felt… off. The trees you saw were many different colors, the grass felt sticky beneath your paws, and the prey you saw scampering about was almost unrecognizable as rodents.
“What is this place..?” You wondered to yourself, taking a look at your own colorful pelt. Eventually, you stumbled upon a stream that looked like the stuff that came out of twoleg monsters sometimes. Sniffing it and finding nothing wrong, you took a drink. Another cat walked up to you, but waited until you stood back up to speak.

“I see you've stumbled upon our territory,” the leafy green she cat said.
“Welcome to Smoothie Clan. I'm the leader, Ivystar. You look promising as a clan cat. You're welcome to join us if you'd wish.” She smiled, and you followed her as she trotted off into the woods. As you arrived at the camp, you could see that all the cats were just as unique as you, with each cat having a completely unique pelt. “Finally,” you thought, “I'm not the only one…”

Last edited by NerdyDisco on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Smoothie Clan Rules

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Rules

Hello! If you couldn't tell, this is a Warriors RP where you play as different Chickensmoothie cats! Other than the unique fur patterns and strange, non traditional names, it works as a regular clan. However, every clan needs order, so here are some rules:

1. All of Tess’ rules apply (of course), as well as the usual rules you'd see in a roleplay (No Mary Sues, no killing other characters without permission, no OOC drama,etc.).
  2. I'd prefer that your cat not have clothes, though smaller accessories like bracelets or collars (or other small things a twoleg might put on a cat) are fine
  3. Please don't use multiple of the same prefix or cat designs. There are plenty of other things out there. Names like Rainbowpelt and Griffinslash are allowed as long as they make sense for the cat in question to have.
  4. Locations do not need to stay consistent (apart from the camp, which is in a forest), so you can also have your cat visit a desert then immediately enter a rainforest, and then come back later and stumble into a snowstorm if you want.
  5. Cats may have small powers related to their design, but nothing overly powerful.
  6. Pregnant cats can start pregnant, but they must have a mate. However, their mates do not have to be active or available in the roleplay. Likewise, kits can be there from the start, but they have to have at least one parent active in the roleplay.
  7. You can make as many cats as you can handle, and you don't have to keep genders even. LGBTQA+ characters are also welcomed and encouraged.
  8. As long as you have an official picture of the cat, you can use it. Rarity and dates don't matter.
  9. Please speak in third person, and please don't use one liners. Give the other people something to work with when you reply.
  10. You don't have to be super active, but if you make a character please use it. Same goes for reservations.

Have fun!
Last edited by NerdyDisco on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Smoothie Clan Characters

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Characters

Of course, every clan needs members, even if that clan is beyond what any regular clan could imagine! Please put all character forms on the discussion forums. Also, enjoy your stay!

Use the form below within your posts:
Code: Select all
Name|Gender|Rank|Tagged:

Remember, forms go on the discussion forum

Leader (1/1)
Ivystar|38 moons|MoonlightWolf19

Deputy (1/1)
Copperpelt|16 moons|Spear of Justice

Medicine Cat (1/1)
Nettlepelt|78 moons|Coco Bunny

Medicine Cat Apprentice (1/1)
Drippaw|8 moons|shiningmoonlight07

Warriors (4/?)
Violetsplash|18 moons|MoonlightWolf19
Brightshadow|14 moons|MoonlightWolf19
Emeraldshine|20 moons|shiningmoonlight07
Cloudbreeze|35 moons|Spear of Justice

Apprentices (4/?)
Foldpaw|10 moons|shiningmoonlight07
Salmonpaw|10 moons|theawesomekitten
Midnightpaw|10 moons|theawesomekitten
Shinepaw|11 moons|Spear of Justice

Queens (1/4)
Mosswhisker|33 moons|Coco Bunny
Stellarfur|28 moons|simontoffee
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User

Kits (4/4)(Will increase with more queens)
Deerkit|3 moons|Coco Bunny
Applekit|3 moons|Coco Bunny
Bumblekit|3 moons|Coco Bunny
Shardkit|4 moons|simontoffee

Elders (0/4)
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User

Loners (1/3)
Rosa|8 moons|neon_kitty
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User

Rogues (0/5)
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User

Kittypets (1/3)
Gemstone|34 moons|neon_kitty
Name|Rank|User
Name|Rank|User

Toms=10, She Cats=10, Total=20
Last edited by NerdyDisco on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:00 am, edited 11 times in total.
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Smoothie Clan Relationships

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:41 am

Relationships

Mentors and Apprentices

Nettlepelt mentors Drippaw

Violetsplash mentors Salmonpaw

Emeraldshine mentors Shinepaw

Cloudbreeze mentors Foldpaw

Brightshadow mentors Midnightpaw

Romance
(/ means One Sided, + means Mutual but not Together, × means Mutual and Together, * means Mates)

TBA
Last edited by NerdyDisco on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Smoothie Clan Status

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:52 am

Status

News
July 7, 2017: Open for posting!

Time of Day
Sunrise (X)
Sunhigh (_)
Moonrise (_)
Moonhigh (_)

Season at Camp
Leaf Bare (_)
New Leaf (X)
Green Leaf (_)
Leaf Fall (_)

Weather at Camp
Sunny (_)
Partly Cloudy (X)
Cloudy (_)
Rainy (_)
Stormy (_)
Snowy (_)
Blizzard (_)
Breezy (X)
Windy (_)

Status of Clan
Doing Alright!

Prophesies
None right now
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Smoothie Clan (New, Open+Accepting!)

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:58 am

Ivystar|Female|Leader|Tagged: Open

Ivystar stretched out as she woke up, ready to begin the day. Small amounts of sunlight would occasionally pour through the entrance of the den, giving away the cloudy weather at the camp. The leaf patterned leader padded out of the den, instantly feeling a cool breeze blow across the forest floor. She climbed up a nearby tree, ivy spreading across the bark and branches as she did so, before sitting down and looking over the camp. Everything seemed pretty normal so far. She looked next to her, waiting until one of the warriors would ask about a patrol.

Brightshadow|Male|Warrior|Tagged: Open

Brightshadow rolled around lazily before getting up, accidentally kicking a couple other warriors in the face as he stood up. He crawled out of the warrior den, quickly looking for his moon printed shadow as the sun made his bright pelt shimmer. He looked around, seeing Ivystar sitting in a tree like usual, before heading off into the forest to hunt for rats as he often did at the start of a day.

Violetsplash|Male|Warrior|Tagged: Open

Violetsplash growled as Brightshadow used him as a boost to get up, rolling onto his stomach and meowing in dissatisfaction. He made sure not to hit the remaining warriors as he rose, stretching and softly padding out of the camp and into the forest. He stopped for a moment to greet Ivystar, then began hunting for prey. He sniffed around, crouching low as he scented a rabbit, and began sneaking up on it.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:02 am

Mosswhisker was lying in her nest, head on her front paws, watching her three kits pad around the den, complaining. It was the usual. "I'm bored" "I want to be an apprentice now" "I'm hungry" "Oh please can we leave camp?"
As usual, she shook her head. 'Guys, calm down. You can't be apprentices until you're 6 moons old, but maybe one of the apprentices or warriors will play with you.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:09 pm

EmroldShine|worrier|female|taged:open Emeraldshine woke up with a feet taste in her mouth she quietly got up and stepped over the remaining warriors. She walked out of the den and was blinded by the sun hitting her face. As seeing ivystar in a tree as always she bowed. And looked at the food pile. Emeraldshine thought to herself."I think were running a bit low ill go get more". She went into the deeper woods and started hunting.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Drippaw|Appreciate|male|taged:open Drippaw woke up with his collar backwards and his neck hurting he really didn't want to get out but he left eneyways. He tripped over most of the others his collar twisted the right way as falling."Man I knew I shouldn't have slept in the back of the den". Drippaw walked out of the den into the shinning sun and the metal bone on his collar shined like a gewl on a ring. He went into the medicine den and checked on the erbs to see if there still fresh. He checked on every thing and sat down in front of the medicine c at untill further instructions.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:46 pm

Violetsplash|Male|Warrior|Tagged: Open

Violetsplash triumphantly yowled, "Gotcha!" as he bit into the rabbit, successfully catching and killing it for the clan. He brought his tail up in victory as he trotted back to camp, proud of the rather large catch he managed to make. He placed it back down in the fresh kill pile, picking himself out a chickadee before digging into it, taking off its feathers before finally eating the small bird.

Ivystar|Female|Leader|Tagged: Open

Ivystar watched as the warriors trotted off into the woods, presumably to do some hunting. Ivystar smiled as most of them stopped to greet her or bow respectfully as they passed by. She climbed back down the tree, taking a seat in front of it as she waited for someone to ask her about a patrol or whatnot.

Brightshadow|Male|Warrior|Tagged: Mosswhisker

Brightshadow brought back a few colorful rats, setting two of them down in the fresh kill pile and taking one with him as he headed over to the nursery. "Good morning Mosswhisker!" he chirped happily, setting the rat down by the queen. "I brought you something!" He sat down, expectantly awaiting a response.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery