MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby lian hua. » Sat May 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Rainwhisker/Open

The she-cat raised her head just a bit and sent the warrior a small smile before listening in on conversation just a bit. It was in her nature to be anti-social, this had and may as well continue to affect her in the long run. She barely enjoyed attention, but she also didn't enjoy sparking conversations at times (though that may depend on what mood she was currently in). Since Honeypaw was doing the ticks and since Fleetingpaw didn't have any mouse bile on her, she decided to leave even if one of elders had a story to tell and the she-cat was interested, but she needed to busy herself with at least something once again. Making her way out the Elder's Den, the she-cat thought up of other things she could do, though they were limited since Whiteshadow decided to kick the two medicine cat apprentices out the den, the she-cat would've been comfortable sitting in a corner there and just trying to memorize all the herbs she can. Even if her options were limited she could at least try to find something to do, though she had no idea what.

End Comment: Fleetingpaw is open for someone to interact... while I busy myself with other stuff. ^^'
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun May 21, 2017 1:43 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Honeypaw, Rainwhisker, Olivedapple, Briarstep

Eaglestar felt the tips of his ears grow hot and he laughed nervously before he nuzzled his mother. "I come see you almost every single day Mother." he said shaking his head. He glanced between her and Briarstep "Here we go again about grandkits, if you two want them so badly you're going to have to tell Tawnyflight!" he then chuckled "Isn't Honeypaw enough? He might as well be both of your grandkit." he said glancing at the younger tom with a small smile. "And look, Rainywhisker is even here too, you're not being neglected Mother, not by anyone especially not by anyone here." he snorted after he spoke.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump followed Peonydapple over and stood outside the den as she tried to get her apprentice up. Spotting Fleetingpaw he pricked his ears "Should we ask Fleetingpaw if she needs anything?" he asked. "I don't see Riverdawn in here, she's generally the nicer one so I assume Whiteshadow kicked them out again.. Maybe we should go help her find Riverdawn?" he asked before he looked back at Peonydapple and the apprentice den hoping Scatterpaw was in there as well.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep headed out towards the east like she had planned earlier. Her ears pricked as she kept herself on full alert. She didn't want to leave herself vulnerable by letting herself get too distracted out here. She knew there were loners around here, and possibly more foxes right now. Though she hoped that wasn't the case. Thankfully they hadn't seen anything else that was too terrible lately. Finally spotting a squirrel she went in for the kill. Knowing she had to catch a little more she kept searching afterwards.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw turned to Dolphin quickly "Okay!" she said excitedly as she lashed her tail. She giggled "Dolphin, you need to lean down a little i'm still short." she said as she tried to mimic what Smokepatch had showed her, getting up on her hind legs, though she quickly had to get down as it was hard to keep her balance. She grinned at Smokepatch and then looked back up at Dolphin.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw nodded "Alright, lets stay quiet and hurry." he said before he glanced around camp one last time. He then stood up and padded towards the back of camp casually, he didn't want to go too fast then they might know something was up. He slipped past the dens and headed for the rear exit of camp. He was relieved that at the very least Eaglestar hadn't noticed him.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Sun May 21, 2017 6:24 am

Sparrowclaw

She smiled and said to eaglestar "I'll try to meet you at sundown" she purred wrapping her tail around her mate "maybe our apprentices would train together as a amazing team, just like us" she said as her eyes lit up. Her fur bristled up slightly with the breeze but soon her fur layed flat yet fluffy.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:12 am

Rainwhisker | tom | As. Sparrowclaw | Tags: Sparrowclaw, Eaglestar, Olivedapple, Briarstep, Honeypaw, Fleetingpaw

Rainwhisker purred at his mate. He pricked up his ears intently at Eaglestar and Olivedapple's conversation. Honeypaw was busy on Briarstep now. Rainwhisker thought that the young tom couldn't have taken better care of the two she-cats if they were his grandmothers. Rainwhisker felt the soft breeze on his pelt and relaxed happily.
{Party in the elders den! lol}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun May 21, 2017 8:34 am

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby chuckled at Olivedapple's blunt tease to her son. "Grandkits would be nice to have." She commented, grinning.

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point headed back to camp slowly, hoping she would calm down before she wound up there.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom finished hunting, and left his small den calmly.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell nodded, and began heading for the apprentice den. "Scatterpaw? You in there?" She asked, poking her head into the den. She turned to Puddlejump, hitting her head on part of the den before chuckling. "I think that's a great idea."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby blinked, before giving g her a sheepish smile before leaning down.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sun May 21, 2017 8:49 am

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]
    "Grieving over loss, sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost,
    heavy is the cost."

─────────────────────────
    Following along Cricketpaw had absolutely no bad thought in her mind
    about the fox. Once they headed out it felt like a new world, different
    from the ones they had gone with their mentor to.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Sun May 21, 2017 8:53 am

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Open

Fleetingpaw looked around at her clan mates doing something while the she-cat was trying to figure to herself what she could do. She guessed by now Riverdawn would already be on her way back with how much time she had to gather horsetail so she thought it was best not to find the other medicine cat. Ever since the fox incident that led to the two new kits, Fleetingpaw was definitely intrigued by the two and wanted to see what they were like. Due to her anti-social-ness, she supposed that she would get no where near interacting with the two just yet, since she would sometimes say that she herself would grumble in a corner whilst in the Medicine Cat Den. Although she felt like she should've lashed out instead towards her mentor for kicking the two out, her respective instinct had kicked in and she just followed Honeypaw as well. Since that event had led to her to where she was, she supposed she should just stay somewhere near the Medicine Cat Den and continue to be the quiet and anti-social she-cat she already was. Waiting patiently for Whiteshadow to calm down or least let her stay near the den since she didn't decide to bother the other Medicine Cat and make him extra grumpy or possibly more angry.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun May 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Honeypaw, Rainwhisker, Olivedapple, Briarstep

Eaglestar felt the tips of his ears grow hot and he laughed nervously before he nuzzled his mother. "I come see you almost every single day Mother." he said shaking his head. He glanced between her and Briarstep "Here we go again about grandkits, if you two want them so badly you're going to have to tell Tawnyflight!" he then chuckled "Isn't Honeypaw enough? He might as well be both of your grandkit." he said glancing at the younger tom with a small smile. "And look, Rainwhisker is even here too, you're not being neglected Mother, not by anyone especially not by anyone here." he snorted after he spoke.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump nodded and flinched his eyes widening "Are you alright?" he asked tilting his head. "You hit your head" he glanced up at the top of the apprentice den as if he was trying to figure out if it was hard enough to hurt anyone. Puddlejump would have made the worst medicine cat in history, thankfully he was a warrior instead.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep headed out towards the east like she had planned earlier. Her ears pricked as she kept herself on full alert. She didn't want to leave herself vulnerable by letting herself get too distracted out here. She knew there were loners around here, and possibly more foxes right now. Though she hoped that wasn't the case. Thankfully they hadn't seen anything else that was too terrible lately. Finally spotting a squirrel she went in for the kill. Knowing she had to catch a little more she kept searching afterwards.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw grinned and then did the move exactly as Smokepatch had showed her. Gently of course, she knew better than to be too rough even in training. "Like that? Like that?" she asked. She then looked at Dolphin again "Okay! Now you try!" she said as she lashed her tail. She stood in front of him and smirked, ready to keep training.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw lifted his head up once they were outside of camp. "Okay.." he said as he slowly looked around. "I think.. Hollytail said it was nearby camp.. Not right on it obviously cause we didn't hear it.. But we could start on the other side of the camp and follow their trail?" he said. "I'm sure we can pick up their trail and follow it, it'll still be fresh." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Mon May 22, 2017 3:52 am

Sparrowclaw

She chuckled as she heard the conversation of the leader and his mother. "Hmn, I've always wanted kits" she said with a happy large smile. She continued to purr happily and loudly as her tail still wrapped around her mate. She looked at him with a lovely smile that hinted slightly.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:08 am

Rainwhisker | Tom | As. Sparrowclaw

"Maybe someday," Rainwhisker purred, not catching Sparrowclaw's hint. He relaxed as he looked at all the cats assembled to see the elders. It was rather incredible how many cats had come to see them. In other clans he figured elders were forgotten, left alone in their den. But that would never be the case here. Mountainclan loved their elders, even the leader was visiting them!
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x