Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby montmorency » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:13 am

you may vote now! please continue to roleplay if you can.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6(update pg.743)

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:06 am

Darkkit meowed a greeting as Cloudpaw passed him, not sure if the white apprentice saw him. Glancing back to the nursery, he settled in the shadows by the medicine cat den, eyes searching for something to do.

(Vote Pipitpaw )
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pyroklutz » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:12 am

mark
2763 | any pronouns | pokemon enjoyer
pyroklutz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doggoesmeow » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:31 am

lavenderscent awoke from her slumber her eyes quickly darting around the warrior's den searching for one of her siblings. of course lavenderscent loved to talk to her clanmates, but she always made sure to give her littermates time to chat. after a few good licks on her short pelt, the white molly spotted her sister turtlefrost, talking to a certain grey tabby molly next to her. "turtlefrost!~ how are you doing? stormheart isn't bothering my dear sister too much right?" lavenderscent cooed clearly only teasing her sibling. "alright i will leave you two alone, but before i leave. i wanted to ask. Have you two seen swiftspark around? I want to say hello to him." lavenderscent asked with a smile on her face.
    ╔══════╗
    . She/her
    . ...Image ..
    ╚══════╝
doggoesmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:51 am

❁ Heronpaw
G: Tom | Apprentice | C/F: Unknown (Mentor Stoneheart)| Ts: Lavenderscent, Turtlefoot (Mentions); Cloudpaw | Vote: Abstraining
╾ ──────────────────────────────────────────────── ╼
    It wasn't a bad thing. His dreams were always clear as the sunshine of Thundercan's camp or some dream of hunting in the woods- not that he liked to. Actually, he was afraid of voles. Well- irrationally. Sometimes he had a upset stomach from the idea of eatting a vole (this is why he prefers that he didn't care that somecat called him a butterfly because he stuffed his face in flowers) Or, the fact that he HATED snakes. He just, disgraced snakes. He just wished they were gone from existance.
    "A thunderpath might as well run them over!" The apprentice hissed under his breath as he awoke in the morning, stretching his legs as the orange, sleek tabby cat gave a yawn. He liked to sleep, but he also wanted to explore the most. It was his litteral hobby- sometimes he got yelled at for this, though. Nethertheless, the moment he heard the word "Stoneheart", he bounced into the little pipsqueak he was. He had a great respect for the molly warrior. As observent he is, he described her as "reserved but laid back" in pose to that she was pretty easy on him. He just found her anxious mood something to relate to- like vole to mouse.
    The apprentice, however, figured that him butting into the conversation wasn't a good idea. Not only was it a...bit strange, but just like him, Turtlefoot just wanted to meow around. Which would, distract Lavenderscent. Though he doesn't know much about her, he figured it was already weird as it was that all the warriors were mollies. So with that, he didn't want to make it awkward and decided to at least impress Stoneheart! That would be great consitering how he felt socially awkward around higher ups! Yay! Thought the apprentice sarcassticly as he bounced away as quick as the wind. At least, he hopped he didn't step on a freaking, mouse-dung snake! That, would ruin his day. Anyways, as he bounded along, he caught the eye of a hare in his view. From training he remembered not to spook them. As he went to crouch closer, tail down towards the hare. He smelt something...bitter. Something that was...putrid. "What in mouse-dung..." the tabby thought outloud as he drawed his attention away from the hare, as of it already got spooked and hopped away. As he trailed to the smell, his amber-golden eyes widened at the sight. Cloudpaw was dashing around a cat on the ground, putting cobwebs.
    "Oh, hello Cloudpaw! Did Swiftspark hit his head? Maybe he was being a clumsy cat. How are you?"As much as it sounded horrible, his meow was a thick accent of sarcassm. Looking at the lifeless body, his tail lowered as even he, realized something bad really could've happened. The way how he didn't move was rather frightning. And...stomach turning as he adjusted his posture, clearly disturbed by the image himself. What happened?
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:06 am

Pineflower,,
female,,warrior,,tags,,stormheart lavenderscent turtlefrost

Pineflower flexed her claws lazily as she awoke, her fur fluffed out in all directions as she pushed herself to her paws with a yawn. She ran her tongue over her fur, smoothing it down. The dark gray fluffy warrior purred as she saw her daughter, Stormheart. “Good morning.” she meowed, mostly to her daughter, but also to the other two mollies.

((Thornpaw))
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:03 pm

Terrorspirit
female / warrior / tags: open / vote: abstaining
(just gonna quickly say i might be slow this round, due to some anxiety problems <3)

Terrorspirit lay in her nest, flicking her tail tip occasionally. She hadn't had a nightmare last night, so she was actually able to sleep for once. She felt more content than usual because of this. Still, that wasn't enough to make her go out and be social or anything, so she stayed put.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pipitpaw

Postby twistedm0th » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:57 pm

pipitpaw || apprentice || male || location: nest || tags: open || vote: thornpaw

Pipitpaw stretched out his legs, still not quite ready for the morning. He was well rested, sure, but his nest was so warm, and it would be a shame to leave it so soon. He'd stay a little longer-- Turtlefrost could come get him when it was time to train.

[voting thornpaw]
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:11 am

pipitpaw - III
    thornpaw - II

votes will close when we get at least five total votes.
Last edited by montmorency on Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharkpoolz. » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:52 am

turtlefrost // female // warrior // tags; stormheart, lavenderscent, pineflower // vote: pipitpaw

"I did!" turtlefrost replied to her mate. the calico turned towards her sister. "Why would I be bothered by stormheart? she's the greatest!" she inquired to the white molly. she gave a nid of acknowledgement to her mate's mother as she padded over to the conversation.
Last edited by sharkpoolz. on Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharkpoolz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me