Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6 [update on pg.588]

Postby triplethesix » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:09 pm

( changing vote to harrierheart
    the cat ignored all questions, speech, etc, leading me to believe they’re deaf
    + the killer spoke in the kill, so i don’t think they’d be mute
    "Let's go for a walk." The killer rumbled, tapping the warrior maybe a bit too firmly with their tail and starting out of camp, crunching their paws against the snow loudly enough for the blind warrior to keep up.
    )
Last edited by triplethesix on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:15 pm

| Cloverpaw | Female | Apprentice | Deaf | Open |

Cloverpaw quietly woke up from her slumber. A reminder of how cold it was hit her as soon as she awoke, how hard it was to fall asleep the night before. She had slowly risen, still not wanting to make her way out of the den. She could already feel the cold in here, and it didn't seem like patrols had been sent out yet. She quietly sighed to herself, she knew that staying in her den wasn't going to prove herself useful at all. With a bit more time she took a few steps out, the cold air only felt colder outside. Harrierheart didn't seem to be awake yet, so Cloverpaw simply looked around for something she could do while she waited.

(Abstaining)
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Jaggedrock | Blind
Location: Camp • Tags: Open • Other: N/A • Vote: Harrierheart

Jaggedrock felt the sun wash over her coarse fur, along with heard cats around her waking up, and decided that yes, it is morning. She also noticed a strange smell. She couldn't tell exactly what it is, but she knew it was coming from outside of camp. She wandered just outside of camp, inhaling more deeply.

And that's when she smelt it. Blood.

She traced it as best she could, and gagged as she drew closer. The body had Thunderclan scent.

She rushed back to camp, stumbling with her haste. She crashed back into the camp with a yowl. "A cat is dead!"
Last edited by Ice580 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Snowkit
Female/kit/Medicine den/Deaf/Tagged:Carrionleg, Bubblekit, Finchpaw

Snowkit scooted away from Bubblekit. She gave a confused look at Finchpaw before getting dragged closer. Snowkit looked at the exit as the shining snow began to catch her attention. She tried to squirm away even though Carrionlegs warm body felt nice.
(Voting for Finchpaw)
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Finchpaw !!
finchpaw // molly \\ medicine cat apprentice // tagged: carrionleg, snowkit, bubblekit, jaggedrock \\ mute

———————

finchpaw could tell something was wrong when her mentor gave her a worried glance. finchpaw gently crouched close to carrionleg and he kits, gently touching both kits. It was obvious snowkit was much colder. finchpaw looked at her mentor, now worried aswell. finchpaw was suddenly distracted, a loud yowl ringing in her ears. a cat’s dead! the voice seemed to echo in her head. finchpaw stood, padding out of the den, concern in her eyes. dead? who? how did someone die? the questions circled her thoughts. finchpaw wished she could speak like any normal cat and ask, but she was mute and there was no way to change that. finchpaw padded to jaggedrock, glancing into the forest before back at him. where? she thought, hoping he’d somehow know to lead her to the body. she’d need to inspect the body to try and figure out how they died, maybe it was a fox attack, maybe they were poisoned, but she couldn’t be sure until she saw it herself.

ForgottenShadow wrote:
    ( voting harrierheart
    the cat ignored all questions, speech, etc, leading me to believe they’re deaf
    + the killer spoke in the kill, so i don’t think they’d be mute
    "Let's go for a walk." The killer rumbled, tapping the warrior maybe a bit too firmly with their tail and starting out of camp, crunching their paws against the snow loudly enough for the blind warrior to keep up.
    )
Last edited by triplethesix on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:27 pm

(Finchpaw)
(Promise to rp tomorrow or in maybe 2-3 hours)
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Toadface
Tom | Elder | Deaf | Tagged: Jaggedrock, Finchpaw

Toadface had just finished up with fixing up his fur when he saw Jaggedrock dart into camp, and judging by the look on her face whatever it was it wasn't good. Finchpaw had noticed this as well, and he decided to approach with her. "What happened Jaggedrock?" He chirped, even though he knew he wouldn't hear the answer. Finchpaw looked worried as well, and he really wished there was a way for him to learn what was going on.
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:32 pm

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Bubblekit lifted a paw, smacking Finchpaw as hard as he could, squirming out from underneath Carrionleg. Warmth radiated off of her, making it easy to tell where she currently was. Finchpaw had touched them, and even though it was slight, the kit had memorized where he was. His claws had been unsheathed, and Rabbitkit had been guiding his attack. It wasn’t like the medicine cat apprentice would know, though. His imaginary siblings only appeared to Bubblekit, and Bubblekit alone. “Touch me again, I dare you.” His blind, cloudy eyes flashed with rage as he challenged the older cat, but it didn’t seem like he cared about age or even size.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:38 pm

-------------------------------------------------
Carrionleg. Mute. Female. Medicine cat.
-------------------------------------------------

Carrionleg flinched at the shouting, her blood going cold at the words. She watched her apprentice leave with wide eyes, not sure if she should get up and leave the kits or wait for someone else to speak. She stayed in her nest, gently nudging Bubblekit closer to her with her tail. Hopefully there was a mistake somewhere, and everyone was just confused. She tried to reassure herself, forcing her rigid back to relax so she didn't frighten the kits. Everything would be fine, it had to be.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:39 pm

votes
9 / 14

berrypelt - ||
finchpaw - ||||
harrierheart - ||
abstaining - |

votes are closed, finchpaw for exile. killer and guard, please send me your targets.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me