Murderers in Thunderclan V.6(update pg.743)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6(update pg.743)

Postby EverestEmberz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:11 am

๐Ÿ–ฆ Littlepaw
G: Tom | Apprentice | C/F: Newtpaw (Sibling)| Ts: Minnowpaw, Frostbelly, Dark-kit; Called Cats
โ•พ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ•ผ
    Littlepaw bent his ears a little back with a bit of worry as he thought about it. Wasn't she just a queen though? She wouldn't do that would she? As he was wondering, he couldn't help to feel anxiety from the possible outcomes. Gladly, Harrierstar had finally snapped him out of his thoughts as he raced over. With a flicker of acknolage to Minnowpaw's remark, he glanced around at the cats around him. Minnowpaw, Rubblepaw, Frostbelly and Speckledpelt. Both friends and his mentor...sounds fun actually. Perhaps maybe even helpful to look for Blueleaf! His ears perked up in slight relief that, indeed he didn't have to mention anything to Harrierstar. So battle training...eh. He wasn't that good with fighting, but he could throw something if he tried hard enough. "I wish you could watch," he whispered to Dark-kit, before retraining his thoughts away from him.

Instead, he saw Frostbelly in the clearing and decided to go see what his mentor suspected of him. "Morning Frostbelly, is there anything training wise I could be working on?"
EverestEmberz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejayfarfalle, » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:48 am

frostbelly || warrior || male || location: clearing || tags: littlepaw

Frostbelly grunted as his apprentice approached. "You heard Harrierstar. Battle training by the Thunderpath. If you're lucky, you might be able to push Minnowpaw over. Now come on, I'm not letting you out there unsupervised." He hauled himself to his paws, bushy tail swishing. His nose was stuck up in the air. "I'm not going to wait for you forever. I was ready to get you up myself. We don't have all day, you know."
    โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

โžทhello! my name is farfalle, but you can call me twist or
    โžทanything you see fit. i'm almost always available, so be
    โžทfree to shoot me a message, i don't bite! i am an artist,
    โžทa writer, a roleplayer, and pretty much everything! i'm
    โžทopen for anything, but i'm not too good with words. <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ— โ—‹ โ—

โžทeveryone holds with them a book of lies
    โžทa book of half-truths and of betrayals
    โžทwe lie to ourselves, and to those we hold close
    โžทwe lie to feel better, we lie to seem strong
    โžทin the end it's all just a lie, a lie, a lie

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
bluejayfarfalle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrightDays » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:22 pm

Darkkit padded over to the elders den, tail flicking with worry. "Morning Dandeliontail and Newtpaw," he meowed. "Have you guys seen Blueleaf?" The kit asked.
BrightDays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EverestEmberz » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:39 pm

๐Ÿ–ฆ Littlepaw
G: Tom | Apprentice | C/F: Newtpaw (Sibling)| Ts: Minnowpaw, Frostbelly, Dark-kit; Called Cats
โ•พ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ•ผ
    Littlepaw gulpped a little at Frostbelly's tone, looking straight at the tom. "I understand." He said shortly as he padded along to the exit of camp, fixing his fur from any other moss in it before waiting for Frostbelly to attend him. Why, did he have to have such a mentor? Why not a more relaxed one? It didn't really puzzle him as to why, but maybe it was...over working? No, he isn't sick, that's of sure. Otherwise he would've been in the medicine cat den and that Frostbelly was to be blamed. Once Frostbelly were to pad out, he would too.
EverestEmberz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

can we get back to politics?

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Alright opening votes!
โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

โ™ฅHi, I'm Syl, your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like thatโ™ฅ

โ™ฅGo to my Scratch profile to see more digital art!โ™ฅ

โ™ฅI'm @/_fandomartist_ on Instagram, if you want to see more traditional art!โ™ฅ

โ™ฅRise- Honeyclanโ™ฅJoin Shibaface!โ™ฅGlasspecksโ™ฅTrade me!โ™ฅVulpes Feles storageโ™ฅKalonsโ™ฅVoK prideโ™ฅ

shoutout!
shoutout!

(if you are participating in ban the member above you I only ask you don't ban me for sylveon because everyone does and that's boring I like to see something I can laugh at)

โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrightDays » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:08 am

(I'm voting Gingerfrost, random vote as I have no clue)

Darkkit flicked his tail, waiting an answer from Newtpaw and Dandeliontail.
BrightDays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potioncat » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:50 am

silverfoot / she-cat / tagged; no one

silverfoot pounced on one of the birds, quickly ending its life with a bite to its neck. she stood up and headed back to camp. she always hated the texture of feathers in her mouth, but she had already caught it and it was easy prey anyways.

(voting for skyheart. i'm not sure who it is, the only hint i have just points towards the killer being a warrior (or possibly medicine cat, who knows) because it seems that blueleaf and the murderer were friends. i don't know about close friends, but definitely friends.)
heyo, i'm alchemy, a girl who likes hollow knight and batim. i'm into a lot of other things, like scps, wings of fire, nitw, warriors, etc.
art fight | deviantart | commissions | toyhou.se
potioncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluejayfarfalle, » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:04 am

frostbelly || warrior || male || location: clearing || tags: littlepaw || vote: ocelotstep

The pale gray tom padded after his apprentice, his pace brisk and paws scraping the ground with an arrogant stomp. Littlepaw was waiting for him just ahead. Once he'd dragged himself out of the camp, he looked down at the younger tom. "Off we go, then. I'm sure the others are already waiting for us." Not bothering to wait for a response from Littlepaw, he led the way through the trees.

[voting Ocelotstep]
    โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

โžทhello! my name is farfalle, but you can call me twist or
    โžทanything you see fit. i'm almost always available, so be
    โžทfree to shoot me a message, i don't bite! i am an artist,
    โžทa writer, a roleplayer, and pretty much everything! i'm
    โžทopen for anything, but i'm not too good with words. <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ— โ—‹ โ—

โžทeveryone holds with them a book of lies
    โžทa book of half-truths and of betrayals
    โžทwe lie to ourselves, and to those we hold close
    โžทwe lie to feel better, we lie to seem strong
    โžทin the end it's all just a lie, a lie, a lie

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
โžท
bluejayfarfalle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafy. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:14 am

[๐’๐๐„๐‚๐Š๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐๐„๐‹๐“]
male; warrior; vote: Frostbelly; tags: rubblepaw

Speckledpelt sheepishly grinned at Rubblepaw. "Well, good thing you're enthusiastic!" The young cat always seemed happy to go to training, hunting, or whatever else that came up for him to do. A good thing for sure, and just as much a good thing to keep up such an outgoing personality.
Always a good thing, he decided.
Suddenly, Speckledpelt's eyes flashed up as he turned and yelled, "Last one there's a rotten mouse!" and took off through the camp entrance and towards the clearing, paws stamping against the ground.
slugs & succulents !

leafy / genderfluid / furry

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Leafy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:18 pm

Sundusk sat in the clearing of camp with a mouse he had taken from the fresh-kill pile, enjoying the warm sun on his pelt. The camp was already bustling about, but Sundusk didn't particularly feel the need to rush that morning, as he wasn't on dawn or hunting patrol and had no apprentice. Sundusk thought a bit about what he'd do that day, settling on hunting later. There were a lot of mouths to feed in Thunderclan.

(voting littlepaw, not 100% sure or anything atm)

Hello! I โ™ฅ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items