Alpha Pack (wolf Rp/Romance/Survival/War)*OPEN*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Alpha Pack (wolf Rp/Romance/Survival/War)*OPEN*

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:30 am

Rules
Respect my Authority.
No killing, mating, or causing permanent damage without other person permission. (like braking teeth bones or hurting a females pups while she is pregnant without the owner of the mother and father of the pups permission )
PG 13
Mild swearing aloud (Example: Sh*t)
I have the right to kick you off and not accept you!
This is all my work non of it copied from some were else if you see some one who has some thing like this I didn't copy it from them!
Play fair!
Romance and violence aloud
NO MORE THEN 3 PAGES WITHOUT ME!!!

The Alpha pack... named after the famous old Alphess Sierra, she died long ago in a war that killed hundreds of the wolves in the Northern forest, the Alphess had two heirs to her rank, her beta female Lillian and her daughter Rose. The two were constantly fighting until one day Rose had Lillian banished from the pack some wolves who were loyal to Lillian followed after her, but what Rose didn't know was Lillian was her sister! Rose now controls the Alpha pack and they live in the upper Northern forest were the food is plentiful and the hunters stay away from. Lillian on the other hand has formed her own pack, The Omega pack, they live in the Southern forest where the food is little and the water is very small and the hunters hunt daily. The Omega pack plan on killing Rose, her mate, and any pups she has and taking over the Alpha pack reuniting the two packs and Lillian ruling them with a iron paw.

A little info about the two packs:
Alpha Pack: They are a soft and gentle nature pack the females tend to be beautiful and the males tend to be strong and hansom, but don't let this fool you they can be hard and cruel when needed but prefer to be kind and work things out without violence. They are loyal to Rose their Alphess, The memory of Sierra ,the great leader who ran the pack before her, still lingering. They tend to respect the great leaders before them.

Omega Pack:They are harsh and cruel and when the Alpha pack banishes some one they go to this pack. They lie in the Southern part of the forest were food is scarce, water is little, and hunters kill off many of the food and wolves. These wolves are lead by Lillian, who is colder then ice, but they are still loyal to her because of her evil plan. They have no respect for their elders and the memory of Sierra is only pushed away for Rose is her daughter. They will kill in a heart beat and will attack each other is provoked to much.

Packs:
Alpha Pack:
Alpha female:Rose
Alpha male: (must earn her love)
Beta female:Echo
Beta male:Shadow
Lead hunter/huntress:Tyem
Hunters/ huntresses:Valkyrie,Casanova,Blaze,Akita,Chaos, Neomie, Pompeii, Soul, chase, Annabell, Aura, Bird, Circcaco , Tenshi, River
Lead warrior:Luna
Warriors:Rain,Talon,Sparrow,Robin,Valkyrie,Tabitha ,Mellene,Deesse,Stone,Solis,Nighthowl,Zvezda, Rin,Mamba, Banshi,Amon, Sampson, Misty, Shade, Star, Amuka, Layna Rose, Arianna
Scouts:Kaala, Trever, Tiger, Willow
Spies:Cy
Healer:Melody
Expecting/nursing females:Echo
Pups:Glitter, May~Chan, Bently., Aura, Lairia
Omega: Sienna(only one and yes you can have a mate)

Omega Pack:
Alpha female:Lillian
Alpha male: Arrow
Beta female:Lune
Beta male:
Lead hunter/huntress:Sahary
Hunters/ huntresses:Gareth,Yima,Sonda
Lead warrior:Evano
Warriors:Dagger,Scratch,Switchblade,,Piane,Sakura,Phantom,Ikuto,Utau,Bleu
Scouts:Risk
Spies: Azuil,Tesshin, Ash
Healer:Asuka
Expecting/nursing females:
Pups:Scar
Omega:(only one and yes you can have a mate)

Info about the ranks:
Alpha female:- Rules the pack with her mate(if she has one.) She is the highest of the pack not including her mate the Alpha male. she doesnt tolerate much and wont be disrespected without a price.
Alpha male:- The alpha females mate he rules the pack also and is very strict and wont allow any flirting with his mate.(Must win the Alpha females heart)
Beta female:- The Alpha females right and girl she is chosen by the Alpha female for a reason and is her trusted adviser.
Beta male:- The alpha males wing wolf he is the Alpha males trusted adviser and is the beta females mate.
Lead hunter/huntress:- The best hunter in the pack can be male or female
Hunters/ huntresses:- The hunters and suppliers of the pack they supply for the pack when needed and are very important
Lead warrior:- This wolf is the lead fighter he commands the fights when the Alphas and betas are not around.
Warriors:- The fighters of the pack they are strong and skilled in almost any way of fighting and know how and when to kill.
Scouts:- They are the ones who scout for intruders in the pack lands they know how to fight but are mainly the watchers they are the ones who alert the pack of danger.
Spies:- This is a very important job at this time of need they are deadly and sneaky and loyal to only a few: the alphas, their mates, their families it is not suggested for any wolf who has pups or plans on having any.
Healer:- These are very important they know how to heal pretty much any sickness and any wound.
Expecting/nursing females:- These females are expecting or nursing pups.
Omega:- This is the bottom ranker of the pack they are the least important and are often the most submissive they may have a mate.

Pack Lands:
Alpha Pack lands:
waterfall:
Forest path:Image
Lake:Image

Omega Pack lands:
Forest:
River:
rest of forest lands:

Crushes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scratch<3Lillian
Ash<3Rose
Chaos<3Rose

Mates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Echo<3Shadow
Arrow<3Lillian
Alpha -
Ears forward + Bite muzzle + Growling = I am your Alpha!
Stiff Legged + Ears pulled back upward + Tall + Tail high = Do you dare disrespect me?
Ears forward + Bares teeth + Tail straight out = Respect your Alpha!
Snaps air + Bite side + Head below shoulders = Get out of here!
Stands over submissive wolf + Snarling + Tail high = I’ll put you in your place, do you want to be an omega?
Pushing on shoulders with paws + Growling + Snapping = Submit now!
Bares teeth + Glares at = Im not in the mood right now, Leave me alone!

Submissive -
Ears pulled back + Whining + Tail low = Im sorry! Please forgive me!
Ears pulled back + Whimpering + Tail tucked + Looking away or on ground = I mean no harm
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Whining = Fear
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Lick Alpha’s chin = You are my Alpha
Ears flat against head + Roll on back exposing neck/belly + Tail tucked = I give up! You are my alpha or Im sorry!
Bows head = Respect

Threats -
Lowers head + Snarls = I’m warning you! / Last chance!
Snarls / Bares teeth = Get away!
Snarls + Bristles + Bares teeth = Back off!
Lunges = I will attack!
Backs away + Growls = I’ll get you later
Ears back + Tail tucked + growling low = Scared or get away!
Snaps at air = This is your neck/leg!

Social -
Lick constantly = Grooming
Lick chin = Hey
Lick cheek / Nuzzle = Comfort or Its ok
Touch noses / nuzzle = Hello
Play bow + Yipping = Lets play!
Tackle/Glomp = Dogpile! or Playfight!
Tackle + nip anywhere on body = Lets playfight!
Paws face = Your silly
Play bow + bounds away = Cant catch me!
Nip on nose = I win!
Roll on back = I give up!
Flick ears = Unsure
Marks territory/area = This is mine now

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Rules Of Love ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ -
.♥. Licks chin = I like you .ღ.
.♥. Licks cheek= You’re cute .ღ.
.♥. Licks ear + forehead = Will you be my mate? .ღ.
.♥. Licks nose = Lᵒᵛᵉᵧoᵤ .ღ.
♥. Licks neck = We belong together .ღ.
.♥. Licks back = Stay with me .ღ.
.♥. Licks tail = Im ready to mate .ღ.
.♥. Licks paw = Im sorry/Dont go .ღ.
.♥. Lick constantly = Grooming /I love you so much .ღ.
.♥. Rubs tail under chin = Flirty .ღ.
.♥. Rubs body against = You are mine now .ღ.
.♥. Lick forehead + face = I need you forever .ღ.
.♥. Nip neck + lick shoulder = I need you now .ღ.
.♥. Lick on the belly = Im ready for pups or I want pups .ღ.
.♥. Nuzzle = Comfort .ღ.
.♥. Twine tails = Be mine .ღ.
.♥. Lays head on back = Dont forget that you are mine .ღ.
.♥. Look into each others’ eyes = I think I’m falling for you .ღ.

Originally by ~Okami~
Form:
Code: Select all
Name:
Pack:
Looks:
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Personality:
History:
Other?:

Banners:
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=329057][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/c3gkw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=329057][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nlwi5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=329057][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TWY7I.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Last edited by Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 am, edited 47 times in total.
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alpha Pack (wolf Rp/Romance/Survival/War)*OPEN*

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 am

Name:Rose
Pack:Alpha pack
Looks:Image
Mate:none
Crush:none
Pups:no
Personality: She is kind and loving. She isnt one to fight without a reason but can be hot headed at times. She hates it when others disrespect her mother and has no clue who her father is.
History: She was only 2 when her mother died and now she is taking her place trying to avoid the war she know will happen between Alpha and Omega
Other?: she is a beautiful singer

Name:Lillian
Pack:Omega
Looks:Image
Mate:no
Crush:no
Pups:no
Personality:Cold hearted, black souled, evil and likely to kill you in a heart beat. It is very hard to get her to like you and she has cold evil intentions.
History:She lived happily till Sierra died in the war then the war ended. Lillian was meant to rule the pack but evicted by Rose after fighting with her and loosing. She now runs the Omega pack and plans on killing Rose.
Other?: Her sister is Rose but neither of them know it, and she is a poet
Last edited by Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:04 am

(THIS RP IS NOW OPEN!!!)
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiff » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:08 am

Name: Valkyrie
Pack: Alpha Pack
Looks: A golden she-wolf with creamy white socks on all four legs, on her jaw, and on her throat, chest, and underbelly. She has warm amber eyes.
Mate: Open
Crush: Looking
Pups: None yet
Personality: To be RPed
History: -
Other?:

Name: Dagger
Pack: Omega Pack
Looks: A jet black wolf with a single pale gray sock on his left hind leg and stormy gray eyes.
Mate: Open
Crush: Looking
Pups: None yet
Personality: To be RPed
History: -
Other?:
Last edited by spiff on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
spiff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:11 am

(lead fighter has to be earned but other wise accepted)
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiff » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:17 am

((Gah, I didn't notice that for some reason. >.< Regular fighter, then.))
spiff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:26 am

(Okie dokie then tell people you know!!)
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:44 am

(BUMP!!)
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricity » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 am

Name: Rain
Pack: Alpha pack
Looks: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... =101&ty=32

Description:
His fur is silver, gray, and tinted watery blue, though his fur is silky and smooth. Rain's eyes are pure rain blue, ocean, rain, and river combind. He is not the largest wolf, though in battle he is fast and fierce.
Mate: He dosn't have one yet
Crush: Rose
Pups: Nope
Personality: He cares and will fight, or do anything for the inocent, as if it were his life. Sometimes he can be funny, though he is not the one you would want to be in a battle with~if you were on the opposite side. That could end badly. XD
History: His mother and father are unknown, and he has not a single kin~as far as he knows of. Though he was born beside a river five in the morning, with his eyes wide open~which is extremly rare.
Other?:
apricity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:39 am

(hm head warrior has to be earned but ok how about warrior??)
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me