[ ❝ .VALLEYCLAN ━━ ✽ ━ open/accepting! ]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[ ❝ .VALLEYCLAN ━━ ✽ ━ open/accepting! ]

Postby víolet » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:38 am

░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
█████████████████████
VALLEYCLAN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

o p e n ddda n dddd a c c e p t i n g !
█████████████████████
"snakestar! snakestar! snakestar!" the clan cheered, their voices echoing against the grassy ground of the camp. "thank you, ivyclan! i will lead all of you as best as i can. the death of laurelstar will be mourned, but we will carry on and under my rule and protection, ivyclan will not just survive- we will thrive!" the handsome black tom called over the camp. his eyes scanned the area and his tail lashed back and forth with excitement. his whiskers twitched as he caught the eye of a certain brown cat who was not looking pleased. valleyheart was the most ambitious warrior of ivyclan- she showed no mercy for the smallest kit to the wisest elder. valleyheart had always wanted a position of power, and now that her half-brother, snakeclaw, had become the leader, she would seek revenge. as valleystar headed into the leader's den to get settled for the night, valleyheart slinked through the underbrush, watching his every move. valleyheart knew she was a better choice for leader- she'd prove ivyclan that she would be better. so, in the middle of the night, snakestar was mysteriously killed. before he had chosen a deputy. before he had officially received his nine lives. only the eyes of starclan saw this. snakestar's body was dragged out of camp. the scent was covered. valleyheart reported his "death" in the morning when she went out on a solo-hunt, as she had said. horrified warriors thought it was an omen from starclan that ivyclan was falling, and valleyheart took advantage of this. she said, "starclan has sent me a sign! i must take snakestar's place as the leader of ivyclan, and now, nothing will be able to stop us!" she lied. the panicking cats found peace and cheered. they had no idea what valleyheart had in store for them. valleyheart never received her nine lives. she faked it all. she told the medicine cat, blackshine, that she didn't need to assist her on the way to the moonpool. she actually stayed in an abandoned badger den the entire time- and met a rogue named small fang. small fang showed her the ways of his life and eventually, the two fell in love. she told him what she had done and he liked this evil plan- it was excellent to him. he told her to take him back to her clan. she did. valleystar returned to the camp with small fang and told the clan that he was sent by starclan as an omen of peace for ivyclan. small fang became the deputy and was renamed smokepelt for his smokey black fur. eventually, smokepelt and valleystar became mates, and she gave birth to his kits. lichenkit was a cream tabby shecat with brown eyes. mousekit was a brown shecat with hazel eyes. last, snowkit was a soft creamy-white shecat with blue eyes. valleystar molded the clan into a hiearchy where she and smokepelt ruled like a king and queen, and became valleysun and smokemoon, to honor the sun and moon instead of just the stars. their kits were given the suffix "star" to honor their parents. snowstar, mousestar, and lichenstar. however, snowstar was the obvious favorite of her parents. smokemoon raised her to be wise and clever. valleysun raised her to be agile and cunning. mousestar and lichenstar were jealous, however, and this was a problem. they wanted to get rid of snowstar, but they didn't know how. so, they pulled the same move as their mother- they lied. they said that snowstar was never supposed to be born and that she was a bad prophecy sent from starclan that was given to mousestar and lichenstar while the two shecats were sleeping. the starclan-dependant cats banished snowstar without valleysun or smokemoon's permisison. snowstar slinked around the borders and decided to create her own clan in the midst of her banishment. she called it valleyclan, in honor of her mother, valleysun. while traditions were born in both ivyclan and valleyclan, ivyclan was dying out. as moons went on, valleyclan lay in the shadows while ivyclan slowly deteriorated until there were none left. valleyclan became the only clan in the forest, and that is where they are now. living under the rule of their current leader and playing by the rules of their own game. still, no one knows the lies that valleysun, snakestar, and snowstar know, except for starclan themselves.
Last edited by víolet on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ rules and regulations ━━━━━━

Postby víolet » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:28 am

RULES
━━━━━━━━━━

1. no mary/gary sues, powerplaying, or god modding.

2. please keep characters HETEROSEXUAL. sorry, but this has been quite an issue lately, so we're going to keep cats straight here. plus, the clan would die out if there were homosexual cats. there wouldn't be enough kits to keep the clan going and unlike the world of human beings, cats in valleyclan aren't overpopulated. most likely, they will be underpopulated. please don't argue with this rule and send us angry pms about why you can't have a poly-pan-bi-homoromantic ace-grey-demisexual cat because we definitely are NOT homophobic here, simply traditional and realistic.

3. no being your own mate, crush, mentor, or apprentice.

4. owners' word is law.

5. please stay active! if you are not active for a certain amount of time, your characters will be confiscated/given away.

6. do not steal coding/characters. you will be permanently banned from here and all of our other threads.

7. keep characters realistic. no names like "purplepeopleeater" or "cheesewing" or "unicornfart". same with something like "shimmersparkle, sparklepool, beautifulface". just no. also, try to keep natural appearances. no purple, pink, "neon" blue/lime green/orange/red/yellow or black eyes, no black pelt with blue stripes, purple pelt with white heart shaped marks everywhere, or "most beautiful cat in the entire clan". :/
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ clan members ━━━━━━

Postby víolet » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:43 pm

VALLEYCLANNERS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾ - female
☼ - male
♥ - has a mate
♆ - descendant of ivyclan
Code: Select all
☼/☾ name - username - description

LEADER
☼ heronstar - mesmerize, - handsome silver tabby tom with black stripes and grey-blue eyes

DEPUTY
☾ aspencreek - theodosia, - short-furred grey tabby shecat with ominous silver eyes

MEDICINE CAT
☼ creekheart - gold.fish.sticks - small white tom with brown tabby patches

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
☾ dovepaw - amaranthine, - small silver tabby shecat with jade-green eyes ♆

WARRIORS
☼ maplewing - amaranthine, - handsome ginger tabby tom with blazing green eyes
☾ fawndapple - amaranthine, - spotted brown and white shecat with green eyes ♆
☼ sorrelflood - amaranthine, - black and white splotched tom with bright green eyes
☾ cindersky - amaranthine, - beautiful silver shecat with soft, blue-violet eyes, feathery fur
☼ wolfspirit - storm coming. - handsome silvery-brown dark tabby tom with intense amber eyes
☾ autumnwing - amaranthine, - pretty calico shecat with harlequin marks and hazel eyes
☾ swanfeather - mesmerize, - dark brown tabby shecat with pretty hazel eyes and white areas
☾ whispersong - mesmerize, - short-furred white shecat with brownish-grey eyes
☼ sagemint - *~Blizzard~* - short-furred white tom with grey patches and vivid, sky-blue eyes
☾ owlfeather - amaranthine, - very pretty light brown tabby shecat with blazing amber eyes
☼ blizzardfire - *~Blizzard~* - fluffy silver tabby tom with black stripes and white areas, green eyes
☼ falconflight - jovian - dark grey tabby tom with black stripes and golden-green eyes, white marks
☾ pebblesong - *~Blizzard~* - pale white shecat with cream and grey tabby patches
☼ rushstorm - storm coming. - short-furred white tom with silver points and blue eyes

APPRENTICES
☼ marblepaw - amaranthine, - black and white mottled tom with green eyes ♆
☾ honeypaw - amaranthine, - a cream shecat with darker points and vivid green eyes
☼ otterpaw - jovian - short-furred dark brown tabby tom with light amber eyes
☾ troutpaw - jovian - small tortoiseshell shecat with large, pretty green eyes. marks mostly on face.

QUEENS
☾ creamflower - Animals65 - white shecat with grey points and beautiful blue eyes
☾ cardinalbreeze - mesmerize, - pretty chocolate brown shecat with light green eyes

KITS
☼/☾ name - username - description

ELDERS
☼ mottledsun - amaranthine, - old brown tom with blind yellow eyes and dark areas

ROGUES/LONERS/KITTYPETS
☾ holly - amaranthine, - small black shecat with fluffy fur and green eyes ♆
☾ mistletoe - amaranthine, - pretty brown shecat with striking hazel eyes ♆
☼ thrushwing - mesmerize, - brownish-grey tom with markings and white paws and other areas
☾ amethyst - storm coming. - short-furred sandy-brown tabby shecat with hazel eyes

DECEASED
☼ snakestar - npc - pitch black tom with handsome green eyes ♆ | killed by valleystar
☾ lilystream - amaranthine, - pretty gingery-golden shecat with blue eyes ♆ | died of old age
☾ valleystar - npc - brown and white shecat with hazel eyes ♆ | died of old age
☼ smokestar - npc - ginger tabby tom with black areas and green eyes ♆ | greencough
☾ snowstar - amaranthine, - pretty white shecat with bicolored blue/brown eyes ♆ | natural causes
☼ lionpaw - khalifa - light ginger, almost cream tabby tom with green eyes | killed by dogs
☾ sagepaw - khalifa - smokey grey shecat with dark points and blue eyes | killed by dogs
☾ dawnskies - khalifa - short-furred golden-gingery shecat with pretty deep brown eyes | hit by twoleg monster
☼ nettlefang - khalifa - handsome silvery-white tom with black tabby stripes and amber eyes | greencough
☼ prince - khalifa - bengal, russet tabby tom with striking, frosty blue eyes | hit by twoleg monster
Last edited by víolet on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ relationships ━━━━━━

Postby víolet » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:50 pm

key
━━━━━━━━━━━

name ⇉ name
name likes name

name ⇄ name
name and name like eachother

name ♥ name
name and name are mates

name / name
name mentors name

father ♥ mother
{ kits kits kits }
name and name are mates with kits

name
not in rp or deceased

---

creamflower ♥ ?
{ ? }

sorrelflood ♥ cardinalbreeze
{ primrosekit, ? }
unborn

creekheart / dovepaw
creamflower / honeypaw
blizzardfire / marblepaw
autumnwing / troutpaw
wolfspirit / otterpaw

autumnwing ⇉ wolfspirit
owlfeather ⇉ heronstar
sagemint ⇉ swanfeather
sorrelflood ♥ cardinalbreeze
Last edited by víolet on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

valleyclan code

Postby víolet » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:45 am

the valleyclan code
1. to become a warrior, one must take the ultimate test. all apprentices must climb half of the mountain and successfully catch one large, difficult prey without the help of their mentor. if they succeed, their warrior ceremony will occur when they return to the camp with their mentor. the leader must be in camp for this ceremony. if not, the deputy will announce it. if both the leader and deputy are busy, then the medicine cat.

2. stationary cats will be put to work. there is no excuse for lazing around unless pregnant, sick, injured, or nursing. valleyclanners found putting off tasks will be punished lightly. every member of valleyclan is expected to put in their part to keep the clan healthy. this includes shecats who return from being queens. also, queens keep apprentices. they train their apprentices while pregnant and an available warrior will take the apprentice for the time while the queen is nursing.

wippy
Last edited by víolet on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

strikes/bans

Postby víolet » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:45 am

strikes
none, yet! good job, valleyclan!

bans
khalifa - permanent - 11/30/16
.Aries. - permanent - 11/30/16
Last edited by víolet on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❝ .VALLEYCLAN ━━ ✽ ━ wip dnp ]

Postby víolet » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:29 pm

amaranthine, wrote:reserved
víolet