StreamClan | Warrior Cats RP | (Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

WhAdDyA tHiNk?!

Poll ended at Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Ew, change it back.
9%
Why do you want my opinion?
9%
YASSSSSSS
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: StreamClan | Warrior Cats RP | (Accepting)

Postby Coco Bunny » Sat May 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Dovetail // She-cat // Queen // Tags: Treepaw, Darkkit

Dovetail turned on Nightscar angrily, hissing. 'What do you know?' she snapped. 'Your kit is still alive. Get away from me.' When he'd left, she huffed, shaking her head to dispel the anger. Then, a soft breeze went past, bringing on it the soft voice of Treepaw. She snapped around, listening, before nodding softly. Darkkit spoke - surprising the queen. 'I... I suppose so, Darkkit. I knew Treepaw would do something brave and selfless.' Dovetail laughed quietly.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meow :3 » Sun May 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Silverstar
Female, 2 Years, 3 Months. Tags : Spiderpaw, Striketail, Badgerpaw, Foxtuft, Drippaw, Mosspelt, Wolfpaw

Silverstar padded up on the make-shift High-Tree. " Alright! Now that everyone has had some time, let the separate groups of cats go to the clans. I have selected Spiderpaw to be StreamClan’s messenger, for his agility, and outstanding memory. I have also selected Striketail, Badgerpaw, Foxtuft, Drippaw, Mosspelt, and Wolfpaw to assist LeafClan for the time being. Aspenstar, to you...? " Silverstar looked expectantly at the opposing leader. As he jumped on the rock, and spoke up. " I have selected Snowbush to be LeafClan’s messenger. I selected Ashberry, Lightpaw, Waspweed, Shadowpaw, Mistyeyes, and Lightningtail to assist StreamClan until further notice. " Silverstar shuffled, remembering Ashberry’s departure.

Silverwish was prodded awake by Ashberry, in the middle of the night. " What is it, brother? " she whispered. " Come with me. " he managed to whisper. Silverwish watched the hurt in his eyes with curiousity, and followed his plead, as they exited the camp, into the dark woods. " S-sister... I’ve to go. " Ashberry choked out. " What?! Why? " Silverwish cried out. Ashberry only looked at the ground with shame. " I’m in a half-clan relationship. My mate, Snowbush, is expecting. " Ashberry sighed. " B-But... Mother is dying! So soon after father died, too? To the same clan? What if Snowbush killed our father?! They need you! I-I need you! " Silverwish whimpered. Ashberry tried to avoid eye-contact, he couldn’t bear to look at his crying sister. " My kits need me more. I’m sorry, sister. I love you, I will never forget you. " Ashberry paused. " Can you promise me something? " Ashberry asked. " A-Anything! " Silverwish blurted. " Promise me you will make yourself known. Like - nursery tales about Streamstar known. Make yourself known so that when they say your name another cat you know will say ' Silverwish? I knew her. She was an amazing cat. " " I pro- " " Also, make sure you get a mate and some kits. Mom and Dad need their genes on the same clan, too. " Ashberry finished. " I promise. " Silverwish finished. Ashberry touched noses with his little sister for the last time, and turned around, walking toward LeafClan territory, leaving Silverwish to watch with teary eyes.

Thornkit

Male, 2 Months. Tags : Treepaw, Dovetail, Darkkit, Foxtuft.

Thornkit nodded his head in agreement. " Treepaw would do that. " He was cut off by Silverstar’s announcement, and prickled his ears in annoyance. Dovetail needed Foxtuft! Dovetail likely didn’t realize it, but Foxtuft seemed to have more than friendly feeling toward her.

Dapplepool
Female, 1 Year, 3 Months. Tags : Darkkit, Wishkit

Dapplepool padded over, and looked at the tiny kit’s back. She was relieved to see it was only a sprain, unlike Darkkit’s younger sister. " It is a sprain, approximately on the back region of her spine. I presume that is where the branch hit. " she reported.

Foxtuft
Male, 5 Years. Tags : N/A

Foxtuft stood in awe, as he heard his name be called. only six cats were chosen to go, and I was one of them!

Smokekit
Male, 1 Month. Tags : Spiderpaw

Smokekit sighed, jealous of Spiderpaw, for getting such an important role.
Image Image
Image ━━━━
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(Meow :3)━(Female)━━━━
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
StreamClan link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name coding
Image Image
𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) ━━━━━━
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image
Meow :3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberglade » Sun May 06, 2018 5:21 pm

(ahhh I finally have time to post!!)
Singepaw

Female - Apprentice (Mentor: Sundapple) - Crush: open - Tagged: none/open

Singepaw sat on the outskirts of the meeting and watched the two leaders upon the rock, ear pricked. She, albiet interested, couldn't get her attention to properly focus on her leader. She watched the cats, curious but not enough to immerse herself. Standing up, the she-cat shook out her pelt and padded toward the camp enterance. If she was going to do anything, it was practice hunting.

Wandering around the territory near the camp, she kept her ears, eyes, and mouth open. Though she had a blind spot, she was well attuned to her surroundings and ready for any prey who may come from the underbrush.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
“Isn’t life exciting! Everything can change
all of a sudden, and for no reason at all!”

---------------------------------------
Art Instagram - Art shop
He/him pronouns

---------------------------------------
“It would be awful if the world exploded.
It is so wonderfully splendid.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emberglade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoawolfz » Mon May 07, 2018 1:07 am

striketail

striketail walked up to the group that was called out and looked at them
he swayed his tail waiting

//ok sorry i couldn't rp i was busy i hope you dont mind
i may have to drop out later on but i will still be roleplaying for now but im kinda busy
[he/him][demisexual]
you can call me cocoa.im not as active on cs but i may still post
i dunno what to say any more im just really tired

if you want be to draw you something pm me!
cocoawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nugget~ » Tue May 08, 2018 3:25 am

Nightscar Tags:Dovetail

* nightscar padded away from dovetail feeling bad * * he sighed and groomed his kits *
ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3671176]
~Nugget~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meow :3 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:22 pm

I want to enter a character into this Roleplay!
Username: Meow :3
Cat’s Name:Star, Shimmerpaw Shimmerdawn
Age: 2618476372864820976543256547384756583 Years and 16665436789 Months. ( i’m kidding guys she’s 18 Years and 9 Months. )
Mentor ( If character’s rank is Apprentice. ): EWWWWW I DON’T WANT A MEEENNNTOOR
Originated Clan ( Where your cat was born/Where living kin live. ): ROGUE
Crush ( If any ): EWWWWW COOTIES
Mate ( If any ): Acorntail
Kits ( If any ): nop
Eyes: Blind, green eyes.
Fur: Calico
Disabilities (Scars, Missing Limbs/Body Parts, etc.): she’s blind, what else do ya’ll want?
Backstory ( If any ): Shimmerdawn is the oldest cat in StreamClan, and the only elder between the two clans. Shimmerdawn, previously known as Star, came to the clans as a young cat, just over 6 Months. She came begging to Cloudstar, who reluctantly let her in. She refused to retire until her age caught up with her, and she got blindness at the age of 15 Years, and 4 Months, Owlstar forced her to retire. Sometimes she tries to sneak out of camp, and hunt. Surprisingly, when she’s isn’t caught, she comes back with quite a few meals. When Silverstar, and Ashberry were born, she used to particularly favour them over the other kits. To this day, she still is going strong.
Image Image
Image ━━━━
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
StreamClan link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name coding
Image Image
𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) ━━━━━━
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed May 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Meow :3 wrote:
I want to enter a character into this Roleplay!
Username: Meow :3
Cat’s Name:Star, Shimmerpaw Shimmerdawn
Age: 2618476372864820976543256547384756583 Years and 16665436789 Months. ( i’m kidding guys she’s 18 Years and 9 Months. )
Mentor ( If character’s rank is Apprentice. ): EWWWWW I DON’T WANT A MEEENNNTOOR
Originated Clan ( Where your cat was born/Where living kin live. ): ROGUE
Crush ( If any ): EWWWWW COOTIES
Mate ( If any ): Acorntail
Kits ( If any ): nop
Eyes: Blind, green eyes.
Fur: Calico
Disabilities (Scars, Missing Limbs/Body Parts, etc.): she’s blind, what else do ya’ll want?
Backstory ( If any ): Shimmerdawn is the oldest cat in StreamClan, and the only elder between the two clans. Shimmerdawn, previously known as Star, came to the clans as a young cat, just over 6 Months. She came begging to Cloudstar, who reluctantly let her in. She refused to retire until her age caught up with her, and she got blindness at the age of 15 Years, and 4 Months, Owlstar forced her to retire. Sometimes she tries to sneak out of camp, and hunt. Surprisingly, when she’s isn’t caught, she comes back with quite a few meals. When Silverstar, and Ashberry were born, she used to particularly favour them over the other kits. To this day, she still is going strong.

>Goodness, scary. Lol sorry i had to<
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Wed May 09, 2018 6:13 pm

//Ew cooties.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meow :3 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:23 pm

Silverstar
Female, 2 Years, 3 Months. Tags : None.

Silverstar awkwardly waited for all the cats to say their farewells to each other.

Thornkit
Male, 2 Months. Tags : Treepaw, Dovetail, Darkkit, Foxtuft.

Thornkit nodded his head in agreement. " Treepaw would do that. " He was cut off by Silverstar’s announcement, and prickled his ears in annoyance. Dovetail needed Foxtuft! Dovetail likely didn’t realize it, but Foxtuft seemed to have more than friendly feeling toward her.

Dapplepool
Female, 1 Year, 3 Months. Tags : Darkkit, Wishkit

Dapplepool padded over, and looked at the tiny kit’s back. She was relieved to see it was only a sprain, unlike Darkkit’s younger sister. " It is a sprain, approximately on the back region of her spine. I presume that is where the branch hit. " she reported.

Foxtuft
Male, 5 Years. Tags : N/A

Foxtuft stood in awe, as he heard his name be called. only six cats were chosen to go, and I was one of them!

Smokekit
Male, 1 Month. Tags : Spiderpaw

Smokekit sighed, jealous of Spiderpaw, for getting such an important role.

Shimmerdawn
Female, 18 Years, 9 Months. Tags : ?

Shimmerdawn stood still, grateful to StarClan she made it out of this mess, too. She put a paw out, in case there was any debris before her, only for her paw to swipe at a cat( I guess you guys decide ). She retreated her paw in alarm " I’m so sorry! " she mumbled.
Image Image
Image ━━━━
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜! 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
StreamClan link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name link name
link name coding
Image Image
𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) ━━━━━━
𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat May 12, 2018 2:32 pm

WishKit
(One moon)
Tags: SilverStar+Family

Wishkit crawled over to Darkkit, seemingly tearing up. "Darkkit! Darkkit! " She squealed, trying to stand up with her hind legs.

CreamKit
(Two moons and a half)
Tags: DoveTail

Creamkit stepped near DoveTail. "Are the clans going to be okay? Leafclan and StreamClan? And where is TreePaw?" Creamkit asked, hoping her answers to be positive.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me