[☾✧] тwιlιgнтclan - Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[☾✧] тwιlιgнтclan - Accepting!

Postby Resplendent » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:28 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForms and Discussions
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgυιded вy tнe мoon,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxrυled вy tнe ѕtarѕ...

Welcome to TwilightClan. We are a fairly new Clan that was formed to restore Clan life at StarClan's wish. After the harshest leaf-bare wiped out the 4 Clans by the lake, Starry Night and Silver Moon, two cats who we call our Founding Guardians, were called by StarClan to form a new Clan. They were fleeing from a band of rogues formed by Sunny Sky, Starry Night's notorious brother. Starry Night was a thin, black and white tom, while Silver Moon was a silver tabby she-cat. Starry Night and Silver Moon had been close friends since kithood. Sunny Sky was a ginger tabby and white tom, and he and Starry Night never got along that well. When Sunny Sky heard that Starry Night was chosen by StarClan to rebuild Clan life, he was furious. Thus, he gathered rogues so he could form a Clan before Starry Night could, and to kill Starry Night and Silver Moon themselves. Unfortunately, Sunny Sky's group was growing quick, and Starry Night and Silver Moon were unsure of what to do. On a clear night, 3 StarClan spirits came to tell the truth about Sunny Sky's group. The rogues were never on Sunny Sky's side. They were being imprisoned and forced to fight alongside him. Starry Night and Silver Moon decided to confront Sunny Sky's group in attempt to save and recruit the rogues for the formation of the new Clan. Sunny Sky was shocked to learn that his brother and Silver Moon had found out the truth about his group. Out of rage, he charged at Starry Night in attempt to kill him, but before Sunny Sky had the chance, he was attacked by his rogues and killed instead. With Sunny Sky dead, Starry Night and Silver Moon successfully formed the new Clan after the rogues decided to join them. Starry Night was proclaimed leader, while Silver Moon became deputy. To celebrate the formation of their new Clan, the Clan was named TwilightClan in honor of the Founding Guardians.

**All images used are not mine!
Last edited by Resplendent on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:14 am, edited 9 times in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☾✧] rυleѕ

Postby Resplendent » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:13 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
general
→ All of the site's rules apply
→ Please keep all OOC comments in the Forms and Discussions thread
→ You can have as many characters you can handle
→ Please keep genders even. It's rare to see a Warriors roleplay where she-cats are overmade!
→ Only warrior curses please. (Mouse-brain, Fox-dung, etc.)
→ Do not kill off someone's character without their permission
→ Fade to black when mating or kitting
→ Godmodding/Powerplaying is not allowed. Every character is equal in power.
→ If you do not post for 14 days without notifying us of your inactivity, then your character(s) will be removed. Hence, please notify us if you will be inactive for a certain amount of time.
→ You may NOT be your own mate/crush, but you CAN be your own kits/littermates
→ Do not roleplay until your character(s) are accepted.
→ I expect 2 sentences minimum. I don't want to see one-liners. (ex. Graystripe sat down.)
→ Drama is strongly encouraged, but major events like predators/disasters will be decided by poll.
→ Do not go 5 pages ahead of me unless I say otherwise. I'm often at school so I won't be online every hour to roleplay.

naмeѕ, appearance, oтнer ιnғo
Be realistic. I don't want to be seeing unrealistic pelts, eye colors, (red, purple, pink, etc.) and seeing names like Oblivionsoul, Shatteredglass, Oceanwave, etc.
→ You may NOT have Moon as a PREFIX, however you may use it as a SUFFIX. (i.e Moontail wouldn't be allowed, but Goldenmoon would.)
→ Every character MUST have a different prefix. It would be confusing to see a Grayfall and a Graytail.
→ Keep in mind that white-furred cats with blue eyes are most likely to be deaf and that male calicos are extremely rare. Ginger tabbies are also more likely to be male than female.
No motherless kits. However, they can have an adoptive mother or have had a history of being motherless.
→ Queens must be at least 25 moons old. Apprentices must be around 6-15 moons old, but can become warriors at 9-15 moons. However, 12 moons is the most common age to become a warrior.
Last edited by Resplendent on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☾✧] allegιanceѕ

Postby Resplendent » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:32 am

Name - ♂/♀ - Age - Username - Page #
15 toms : 17 she-cats : 1 nonbinary

leader [1/1]
Pondstar - ♀ - 54 moons - ariella. - Pg. 1 - 5/9 lives
depυтy [1/1]
Wolfnose - ♂ - 34 moons - kobe, - Pg. 4
мedιcιne caт and apprenтιce [2/2]
Dappledlight - ♀ - 70 moons - Crystal4wolfey - Pg. 3
Heronpaw - ♂ - 10 moons - yoongi! - Pg. 2

warrιorѕ [11/∞]
Ryestalk - ♂ - 48 moons - .ibuki mioda. - Pg. 1
Alderbelly - ♂ - 39 moons - .ibuki mioda. - Pg. 1
Mumblebrook - N/A - 30 moons - .galaxy. - Pg. 3
Marigoldpool - ♀ - 30 moons - beach. - Pg. 6
Flamebreeze - ♀ - 30 moons - Insanityflame - Pg. 5
Paleshade - ♀ - 27 moons - ibuki mioda. - Pg. 1
Bramblefoot - ♂ - 25 moons - Rikareus - Pg. 15
Finchlight - ♀ - 24 moons - kobe, - Pg. 4
Duskflame - ♂ - 23 moons - ariella. - Pg. 1
Littlebird - ♀ - 19 moons - yoongi! - Pg. 2
Stonewave - ♂ - 15 moons - Insanityflame - Pg. 4

apprenтιceѕ [7/∞]
Echopaw - ♀ - 9 moons - cyberdragon725 - Pg. 9
Hawkpaw - ♂ - 9 moons - cyberdragon725 - Pg. 9
Owlpaw - ♀ - 9 moons - cyberdragon725 - Pg. 9
Honeypaw - ♀ - 8 moons - sjmaef5 - Pg. 11
Icepaw - ♂ - 8 moons - beach. - Pg. 6
Squirrelpaw - ♂ - 6 moons - .ibuki mioda. - Pg. 1
Cloverpaw - ♀ - 6 moons - Insanityflame - Pg. 4

qυeenѕ [1/6]
Ashrain - ♀ - 28 moons - JjThheJetPlanee - Pg. 12
ĸιтѕ [0/12]
---
elderѕ [1/10]
Cindershine - ♀ - 79 moons - .galaxy. - Pg. 3
lonerѕ/rogυeѕ [6/12]
Mute - ♂ - 30 moons - SilentObserver - Pg. 13
Ivory - ♂ - 10 moons - beach. - Pg. 7
Snow - ♀ - 8 moons - beach. - Pg. 7
Moony - ♂ - 8 moons - beach. Pg. 7
Aspen - ♀ - 8 moons - beach. - Pg. 7
Pounce - ♂ - 7 moons - ariella. - Pg. 1
Hoppy - ♀ - 7 moons - .ibuki mioda. - Pg. 1

ĸιттypeтѕ [2/5]
Venus - ♀ - 15 moons - kobe, - Pg. 4
Kit - ♂ - 13 moons - .galaxy. - Pg. 7
Last edited by Resplendent on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:45 am, edited 47 times in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☾✧] relaтιonѕнιpѕ

Postby Resplendent » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:44 am

xxxxxxImage

⇉ - One-way crush
⇄ - Mutual crush
♥ - Mates
⇉* - Forbidden one-way crush
⇄* - Forbidden mutual crush
♥* Forbidden mates
✩ - Siblings/Littermates
^ - Mother/Father of

Duskflame ⇄ Paleshade
Stonewave ✩ Cloverpaw
Cloverpaw ⇉ Squirrelpaw
Marigoldpool ⇉ Wolfnose
Snow ✩ Icepaw
Moony ⇉ Venus
Aspen ✩ Snow (Half)
Aspen ⇉ Pounce
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEchopaw ✩ Hawkpaw ✩ Owlpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAshrain ♥ Ryestalk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxмenтorѕ and apprenтιceѕ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDuskflame mentors Squirrelpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDappledlight mentors Heronpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlderbelly mentors Cloverpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlamebreeze mentors Icepaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFinchlight mentors Hawkpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMarigoldpool mentors Owlpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRyestalk mentors Echopaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPaleshade mentors Honeypaw
Last edited by Resplendent on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:40 am, edited 24 times in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☾✧] ѕeттιng

Postby Resplendent » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
**30 pages = 1 moon
ѕeaѕon
Newleaf [ ]
Greenleaf [ ]
Leaffall [x]
Leafbare [ ]

тιмe
Dawn [ ]
Morning [ ]
Sunhigh [x]
Evening [ ]
Dusk [ ]
Night [ ]

weaтнer
Sunny [ ]
Partly Cloudy [ ]
Overcast [x]
Drizzling [ ]
Raining [ ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStorming [ ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHailing [ ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSnowing [ ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWindy [x]
Last edited by Resplendent on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☾✧] тwιlιgнтclan - Open and Accepting

Postby Wolfstar2489 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:59 am

Username:Wolfstar2489

Name:Breezeheart

Crush/Mate: Open-PM

looks: Breezeheart is a small, dark grayish colored pelt and striking amber eyes

Personalitly: Breezeheart is a somewhat hostile she-cat who prefers to keep to herself. She isn't very hostile to those that she knows well,and is okay with being around them, but she still likes to keep to herself.

History:Most of Breezeheart's history is unknown, but one of the few things known about her history is that she was born to the two warriors named Foxfur and Cherrytail

Other: none c:
Wolfstar2489

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Wolfstar2489 wrote:

looks: Breezeheart is a small, dark grayish colored pelt and striking amber eyes

Personalitly: Breezeheart is a somewhat hostile she-cat who prefers to keep to herself. She isn't very hostile to those that she knows well,and is okay with being around them, but she still likes to keep to herself.

History:Most of Breezeheart's history is unknown, but one of the few things known about her history is that she was born to the two warriors named Foxfur and Cherrytail

(Hello! Please post your form here.)

Resplendent
xxxxxxxi(she/her)
x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxartist & writer • carrd
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfstar2489 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:17 pm

ariella. wrote:
Wolfstar2489 wrote:

( Sorry about that
Wolfstar2489

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Wolfstar2489 wrote:
ariella. wrote:
Wolfstar2489 wrote:

( Sorry about that

(It's alright! ;v; Don't worry about it. <3)

Resplendent
xxxxxxxi(she/her)
x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxartist & writer • carrd
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾✧] heronpaw and littlebird • post one

Postby yoonoh » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:04 pm

tom • ten moons • medicine cat apprentice • med cat den • open
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

A sudden chill ran through the young tom's body, causing him to wake with a start and shiver at the cold. He groaned in annoyance as he turned his body away from the den's entrance, though the weather outside still made his body cold. Heronpaw admitted defeat, letting out a sigh and turning back towards the camp, blinking his eyes several times to allow them to adjust to the bright light filtering inside. His thin fur wasn't suited for the leaffall winds, and Heronpaw fretted that he would most likely freeze to death in leafbare if he already felt cold. Once he had felt he'd woken up, the apprentice stood and stretched his legs, letting a yawn escape his maw as he did so. Heronpaw then looked over at his mentor, however he didn't interact with him as he didn't want to disturb the older cat. He examined the herb storage, noticing a slight decrease in their amount of cobwebs and poppy seeds. He would have to go out to gather more later. The apprentice, not wanting to do anything today, returned to his nest and watched the clan outside.

molly • nineteen moons • warrior • camp • open
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

With the weather being leaffall, most of Littlebird's dreams consisted of her hunting in the territory or admiring the orange and yellow shades of the forest. This dream consisted of a hunt, though she was placed in a forest she didn't recognize. It was darker and had thick, tall trunks of cedar trees towering over her. A mouse cowered under one of them, and Littlebird was crouching down to catch it. She stepped closer until she was able to pounce, but a sudden rustle startled the mouse and it scurried away in fear. She hissed in annoyance, standing up and facing where the sound came from. A cat stepped out from the shadows, its grey pelt matching her own. A sharp pang of sorrow shot through the warrior once she recognized the cat. "Petalheart?" Littlebird spoke with uncertainty, staring at the face of her mother. The she-cat opened her mouth to reply, but suddenly the forest vanished from Littlebird's sight. She had returned to the warriors den to see the bodies of sleeping cats around her. Littlebird recollected what had happened from the dream and shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. She stood and stepped outside into the camp, watching the forest with curiosity to forget the memory of her mother.
yoonoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me