SunCan (New and Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

SunCan (New and Accepting)

Postby chrislion121 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:27 pm

SunClan
Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neighboring Clans:
PineClan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gathering Thread
Last edited by chrislion121 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
I can and I will. Watch me.

Im chrislion121 but you can call me chris. I'am a tom-boy and an introvert. I love science, Warriors, and almost all things mythical. I know a lot of random things and if you want to know something PM me.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan
We carry within us the wonders we seek around us.

Note to RPs: I've been uber inactive lately for which I apologize. School has been keeping me too busy and I just haven't had time to post anything.
chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SunCan (Not Accepting)

Postby chrislion121 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:40 am

Entering The Clan
SunClan is neighbors with PineClan. Though mostly peaceful with each other battle skills are kept up. There is a constant threat from rouges, badgers, and foxes. We hunt mice, squirrels, voles, shrews, rabbits, hares, and various birds. In rare cases we eat fish, frogs, toads, lizards, and rats. Our clan learns to climb trees, hunt and fight, in the open and in the forest.

The Camp
The camp is located close to the center of the territory. It is a natural stone hollow. There are a few small tunnels made into dens, but most of the dens are made of brambles, bracken, and vines woven into bushes. To enter the camp you must go through a hollow tree (see picture). Inside the camp there is a large rock jutting out of the clearing where the leader addresses the clan. Behind that there is a dark tunnel leading to the leaders den. In the leaders den there are two large caverns and many small ones. Natural sunlight filters through the ground and into the main caverns. On the opposite side of the hollow is the elder's den, it is brambles and ferns woven into a bush. At the end of the hollow is the the Nursery, it's just like the elder's den only larger. In between the Leader's den and the nursery is the Medicine cat's den. It is also made up of tunnels, however it has four main caverns. Closest to the entrance is the warriors den, it is the largest of the dens made from bushes. Across from the warrior den is the apprentice's den. It is about the same size as the elder's den. Most of the floor of the hollow is made of grass. In between the elder's den and the nursery is a large and low flat rock. The elders enjoy sunning themselves there and the kits like to play there when it is vacant. Fresh-prey is piled around a large pointed rock next to the elder's den.

The Territory

SunClan's Territory is made of three main areas. One is the forest which is the largest of the areas. It has a variety of trees both deciduous and evergreen. The forest has both dense and sparse undergrowth. There are many streams most of which are located closer to the meadow, which is the smallest of the main areas. The meadow is a very large clearing of long grass. It is mostly used for training. There is a large pond that many streams flow from. The whole area is surrounded by the forest. The third area is the stone hills. They are as the name goes stone hills, although mostly large flat dips and rises in the ground. Snakes inhabit the rocks only where the stones are jagged and have more crevices. The river runs through the stone hills marking where SunClan's territory ends.

There is also an abandon twoleg den at the border of the meadow and forest opposite to the pond. Many herbs grow around it including catmint, but it can be dangerous to go inside to twoleg den because of rats. Though there are no twoleg paths anywhere in the territories and twolegs do not pose a threat.

This is the border with PineClan. If you follow the creek upstream you will come to an opening to a cave. This leads to the Moonstone, where the medicine cats and leaders share with StarClan.
Last edited by chrislion121 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

Im chrislion121 but you can call me chris. I'am a tom-boy and an introvert. I love science, Warriors, and almost all things mythical. I know a lot of random things and if you want to know something PM me.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan

Note to RPs: I've been uber inactive lately for which I apologize. School has been keeping me too busy and I just haven't had time to post anything.
chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrislion121 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:40 pm

1. All Tess rules apply
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Use full sentences, no text talk
3. Skip all gruesome or inappropriate parts (ex. mating and kitting)
4. Do not be overly mean. It is okay is your character is not very nice but don't make them cruel in any way
5. No god modding or power play. Don't have special powers or anything unnatural
5. You can have as many characters as you want as long as you post for all of them regularly, but be reasonable 20 characters are going to be hard to keep track off
6. Try to post at least once a week, if you have an important character (ex. deputy or medicine cat) then try to post at least twice a week. If you can't be on for a while PM me. If you don't get on for 2 weeks I will PM you, if you don't respond to that within 2 days I may de-rank your character
7. Use brackets or parenthesis when talking out of character
8. Do not fight out of character
9. You can only have one high ranked cat
10. Don't try to be a character from the books, it is okay to have the same name though
11. You can be your own mate or crush but it would be preferred if you avoided it
12. If a moderator me or funfunwc asks you to change something just do it

Owner: chrislion121
Co-owner: funfunwc
Last edited by chrislion121 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan

chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SunCan (Accepting)

Postby chrislion121 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Cats of SunClan

Leader - Maplestar - 87 moons - pg. 1 - chrislion121

Deputy - Tabbyfang - 34 moons - pg. 1 - funfunwc

Medicine Cat - Maplebreeze - 48 moons - B u c k O w l

Medicine Cat apprentice - open

Warriors - open
Dawndream - 21 moons - pg.1 - chrislion121
Nighteyes - 83 moons - pg.1 - chrislion121
Skythunder - 37 moons - pg.1 - apprentice: Owlpaw - funfunwc
Russettree - 21 moons - realityisanillusioon
Snowheart - 18 moons - apprentice: Lilypaw - atlantic dolphin

Apprentices - open
Owlpaw - 7 moons - pg.1 - Mentor: Skythunder - chrislion121
Lilypaw - 7 moons - pg.1 - Mentor: Snowheart - chrislion121

Queens - open
Tabbyfang
Dawndream

Kits - Open (Dawndream has 4 kits available)
Birchkit - 1 moon - pg. 1 - Mother: - chrislion121

Elders -
Mudsplash - 144 moons - B u c k O w l

Rouges - Open
Whisper - 8 moons - pg. 1 - funfunwc
Silence - 8 moons - pg.1 - funfunwc
Moonsong - 23 moons - pg. 1 - chrislion121
Shadowsky - 23 moons - pg. 1 -chrislion121
Mapleclaw - 29 moons - realityisanillusion
Hollykit - 0 moons - realityisanillusion
Wolfkit - 0 moons - realityisanillusion
Cats of StarClan

Leaders - open

Deputies - open

Medicine Cats - open

Medicine Cat Apprentices - open

Warriors - open

Apprentices - open

Queens - open

Kits - open

Elders - open

Relationship Key
V - Mates
II - Forbidden Mates
-> - He likes her
<- - She likes him
-x - He likes her forbidden
x- - She likes him forbidden
<-> - They like each other
x-x - They like each other forbidden

Nightclaw - SunClan V Maplestar - SunClan
Skythunder - SunClan V Tabbyfang - SunClan
Russettree - SunClan V Dawndream - SunClan
Last edited by chrislion121 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:58 am, edited 37 times in total.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan

chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrislion121 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:45 pm

News

StarClan allegiances and character sheet added. Note:PineClan also has StarClan allegances
Hey guys, I might have a concussion and if I do then I most likely will not be around chicken smoothie much. If you need me for some reason then talk to funfunwc.

Prophecies

One in the making, need StarClan warriors to give prophecy first
Last edited by chrislion121 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan

chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrislion121 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Time

Dawn - X
Sunhigh -
Dusk -
Moonrise -
Moonhigh -
Moondown -

Time of Month
New Moon -
Full Moon -
Quarter Moon (Waxing) -
Quarter Moon (Waning) -
Claw Moon (Waxing) -
Claw Moon (Waning) -
Gibbous Moon (Waxing) - X
Gibbous Moon (Waning) -

Season

Greenleaf - X
Leaffall -
Leafbare -
Newleaf -

Weather

Warm -
Hot -
Sunny - X
Cloudy -
Overcast -
Stormy -
Foggy -
Cold -
Icy -
Raining -
Hail -
Snow -
Last edited by chrislion121 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan

chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrislion121 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Suggested roles:
Birchkit's mother or Father

Reserved roles:
PM me to reserve role

SunClan
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#004080]Character Name[/color][/size]
[img]Picture of character[/img]
Username:
Description in words:
Personality:
Background:
Rank Wanted:
Apprentice:
Crush:
Secret Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Other:[/center]

StarClan
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#004080]Character Name[/color][/size]
[img]Picture of Character[/img]
Username:
Description in words:
Personality:
Background:
Original Allegiance:
Cause of Death:
Crush:
Secret Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Other:[/center]
Last edited by chrislion121 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:46 am, edited 11 times in total.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan

chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrislion121 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Maplestar
User Name: chrislion121
Description in words: Pretty tortoiseshell and white she-cat with pale green eyes.
Personality: She is strong willed and wise. She is nice and caring but a little blunt. She is not very good with kits. Maplestar is quite mysterious, but is not afraid to speak her opinion.
Background: Maplestar didn't always want to be leader. She wanted to be a rouge. She enjoyed independence and felt she did not want a lot of responsibility on her, but at her first battle with a badger started to change her mind. It wasn't because she was afraid but because she started to see more value in numbers, and watched Duskstar be what she would describe as spectacular and amazing. From then on she devoted her life to becoming leader, but along the way she unintentionally fell in love with Nighteyes. She never stopped admiring the life of a rouge but never let her loyalty sway. Some moons after she was made a warrior she had kits with Nighteyes. Unfortunately a fox stole them in the night and were never seen again. Maplestar who was Maplesky at the time had a shattered heart, but Nighteyes put it back together piece by piece. Seasons after she was back to her old self she was appointed deputy. Mapleheart might not be the most humble of cats but she did not think she had earned her position as deputy, because Nighteyes was Duskstar's son. Duskstar insisted that had nothing to do with it, so she kept her position but worked even harder to prove herself she was right for the position, Duskstar said this only proved that she was worthy. After Duskstar lost his last life Maplestar was the one to put Nighteyes heart back together. She doesn't stop working hard which may lead her to a path she didn't see.
Wanted Rank: Leader
Apprentice: None
Crush: none
Mate: Nighteyes
Kin: none
Other:

Nighteyes
Description in words: Tabby grey black and white tom. His muzzle and paws are white while the rest of his fur is grey and black. His eyes are light blue
Personality: He is a little aggressive but not overly mean. Despite his slightly hostile appearance Nighteyes is very loving and compassionate.
Backround: Nighteyes had always wanted to be like his father, Duskstar. However he didn't always see what it would take. His mother was a little harsh with him, but raised him well. As an apprentice he worked as hard as anybody else, but saw how Maplepaw worked so hard and started to like her. He later became mates with her and they had two kits together which were stolen by a fox. He is the only one who knows the secrete of their existence. When his father died Maplestar helped him get on with his life but it did not help that he slept in his father's den. Eventually he moved on and was proud to call Maplestar his mate.
Rank Wanted: Leader
Apprentice: Owlpaw
Mate: Maplestar
Other:

Dawndream
Description in words: She is a long haired pale ginger cat. She has amber eyes and the fur underneath her is lighter than the rest.
Personality: She is extremely kind and compassionate, but fiercely loyal. She sees her clan as her can and without a doubt will give up her life for what she loves.
Background: Dawndream lived a very normal warrior life. She worked hard to become a warrior and fell in love along the way. She had two kits, Owlpaw and Lilypaw. She was proud to have them apprenticed and happy to be doing her warrior duties again.
Rank Wanted: Queen
Apprentice: none
Mate: Russettree
Kin: Owlpaw and Lilypaw
Other:

Owlpaw
Description in words: He has mostly thick brown fur, but his muzzle and chest are almost white. His tail is very long and his eyes are green.
Personality: He is very humerus. He loves to fun and is hard to find a time when he is serious. Owlpaw goofs off so much it is a wonder that he has only gotten in trouble once for being off task. He might not always try his hardest but his strong and skilled
Background: None
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Mate: none
Kin: Dawndream, Russettree and Lilypaw
Other:

Lilypaw
Description in words: Lilypaw is a tabby ginger with yellow green eyes. Her muzzle chest and paws are white as well as the tip of her tail
Personality: Lilypaw is very shy and introverted but very determined. She works hard and is quite ambitious. Her competitiveness makes her stronger and her patience makes her wise. She likes to listen to the stories of others no matter how outrageous. She is very nice and caring but her social skills don't always match her skills.
Background: none
Rank Wanted: leader
Kin: Owlpaw, Russettree and Dawndream
Other:

Birchkit
Description in words: He is a brownish grey tabby with white belly fur. He is strongly built and his eyes are a pale almost grey blue
Personality: Birchkit is very sweet and loyal. He is extremely curious and smart. He does what he is told, never to be asked twice, and will always try to find time to have fun
Background: none
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Other:

Shadowsky
Description in words: Completely black tom with glowing amber eyes
Personality: Kind and Loyal. It takes a long while to earn his trust and loyalty but once you have it he will die for you. He is playful with those he is comfortable with but knows when to be serious. In battle he is fierce and fights to the last breath.
Background: tba
Rank Wanted: tba
Secret Crush: none
Kin: Moonsong
Other:

Moonsong
Description in words: silver tabby she-cat with clear blue eyes
Personality: Goofy and pleasant. She loves to have fun, though she is hard on others she is kind and caring.
Background: tba
Rank Wanted:
Secret Crush: none
Kin: Shadowsky
Other:
Last edited by chrislion121 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:44 am, edited 16 times in total.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan

chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pamlight » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Tabbyfang

Sorry the old picture that I loved isnt working anyomre idk why but heres a new one T.T
User funfunwc
Gender female (34 moons old)
Description tabby she-cat with Amber eyes and a bushy tail
Personality strict a little bossy at times and hard headed but kind and fair and good with kits,not afraid to speak her mind!
Rank wanted warrior
Rank deputy
Apprentice none yet hopefully soon
Crush None she already has an awesome mate!
Secret crush none
Mate Skythunder
Kin unknown
Other
Expecting kits:(open roles)
-Thunderkit ( later Thunderfang) (taken!)
male not born yet
-Dawnkit ( Dawnflower)
Female not born yet
-Pebblekit ( Pebbleheart)(taken!)
Female not born yet

Background:
Tabby was a rouge until she joined sunclan. She fought everyday with other rouges for prey since Shadowclan had expanded their borders and drove the rouges living there out of their hunting grounds. Tabby did encounter Fern, another rouge, a few times and witness her death. Fern's murderer a white tom with large black paws didn't stop even when she was clearly defeated. Tabby buried Fern afterwards and left the area (Tabby had no knowledge of the ghost sisters, Whisper and Silence or that they were under Fern's care) Tabby met Skythunder who had run away from sky clan after a large flood destroyed the camp. He and Tabby fell in love and became mates. Later joined Sunclan.

Skythunder

User funfunwc
Gender male (37 moons old)
Description white with dark gray patches and amber eyes has a patch the looks like lightning on his left flank
Personality calm patient and wise
Rank Wanted warrior
Rank warrior
Crush none
Secret crush none
Apprentice none
Mate Tabbyfang
Kin Littlecloud (sister)( currently in Skyclan)
Other (mate is expecting kits see tabbyfang)

Thunderkit/(Thunderfang)

User funfunwc
Gender male (0 moons old (not born yet))
Description thick furred tabby tom with green eyes, a white belly and white muzzle.
Personality Strong, independent, and doesn't like to be told what to do. He's not afraid to speak out when he thinks there's better way. A good fighter but sometimes doesn't know when a battles over.
Rank wanted warrior
Rank kit
Apprentice none
Crush none
Secret crush none
Mate none
Kin Pebblekit (litter sister) and Dawnkit (litter sister) Tabbyfang (mother) and Skythunder (father)
Other
The only tom in the litter he feels left out and loney and looks up at his father greatly.

Pebblekit/(Pebbleheart)

User funfunwc
Gender female (0 moons old (not born yet))
Description gray she-cat with amber eyes
Personality Lonely and quiet Pebblekit is often found watching far from the group, she notices things others don't and is a good judge of character. She rarely talks so when she does it's only when she forced or has something important to share. She is one of the best hunters in the clan.
Rank wanted warrior
Rank kit
Apprentice none
Crush none
Secret crush none
Mate none
Kin Thunderkit (litter borther) and Dawnkit (litter sister) Tabbyfang (mother) and Skythunder (father)
Other

Whisper

User funfunwc
Gender female ( 8 moons old)
Description a fluffy all white she-cat with green eyes
Personality hard working loyal brave and kind often found daydreaming or not paying attention
Rank wanted Warrior
Rank rouges
Crush none (Later Owlpaw)
Secret crush none
Mate none
Kin Silence (sister) Spirit ( sister deceased)
Other (will later be mentored by Tabbyfang)
Background:
Whisper and Silence known as "the ghost sisters" grew up near the high stones away from clan life. A rouge named Fern raised them after their mother was killed by a twoleg. A few moons later, Spirit (a white she cat with blue eyes), their litter sister, died of green cough. Fern moved the remaining kits to a swap not far from the high stones. Fern was later killed by a Shadowclan patrol. The two sisters left the area and lived as rouges near the gorge but where driven out by Skyclan. When Skythunder found them he invited them to Sunclan he knew sunclan need more warriors and he sympathized with them because they lost their mother and where driven out by skyclan. The ghost sisters where cautious suspecting a trap but later found it to be quite peaceful. Whisper adapted to clan life quickly while her sister reminded suspicious and doubtful. Finally when Whisper got her warrior name Whisperfoot, Silence decided to leave the clan. Whisper torn for her love to her sister and her love to the clan decided to stay with the clan. 1 moon later, Skythunder concerned for Whisperfoot went on a journey to bring back Silence. A quarter moon later he care turned with Silence who had been convicted to stay with the clan and her sister if they took her back. The leader agreed. Whisper was overjoyed now she would never have to be torn between the clan and her sister.

Silence

User funfunwc
Gender female (8 moons old)
Description light gray she-cat with white stripes and green eyes
Personally quiet introverted observant shy and weary of strangers
Rank wanted none
Rank rouges
Crush none
Secret crush
Mates none
Kin Whisper (sister) Spirit (sister deceased)
Other
Background: see Whisper
Last edited by Pamlight on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
Kindred
Don't forget Jesus loves you!
Pamlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SunCan (Accepting)

Postby chrislion121 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:25 am

now accepting

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan

chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me