```Stray``` a dog roleplay. (needs members badly!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

```Stray``` a dog roleplay. (needs members badly!)

Postby Quitting. :( » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:11 am

Ever since you were a little pup, you've never had a decent meal. You never met your father, and only faintly remember your mother. Her smells, her soft, warm fur... All gone. You're left to fend for yourself, Dodging street cars, animal control, and other hazards to dogs. To think about it, you've never really had a "safe" moment or "safe" place before.. Try to stay alive for now, find food for yourself, and maybe even form a little "pack" with other dogs

THE RULES
No cursing.
Tess's Rules Apply.
No "wolf" mixes.
No superpowers.
Don't post like three words per post.
Post at least three sentences.
No force breeding/mating
If your dog(s) have puppies, you have to take care and play all of them, but you can adopt them out, and other people can play them.
Put the word, "Shadow" in your form if you read this
If you don't go online for 5 days, I delete your dog(s)
Please don't ask for a recap if we only did 2 pages when you're gone. You won't die if you read 2 pages.
As many Charries as you want!
Any Breed is fine. But think about this, "if the dogs were on the street, would they all be purebred?"
Chatspeak is not tolerated at any time. Doing so will have you banned from this RP

The FORM
Dog's Name-
Dog's Breed-
Dog's Gender-
Dog's Personality-
Dog's Age-
Dog's Crush or Mate?-
Dog's Description (looks, ect. NO PICTURES)-
Other-

~Mine~~~~~~~~~~

Dog's Name- Rozlynn
Dog's Breed- Australian Shepherd/Husky Mix
Dog's Personality- Protective of her family and friends, she is caring, loyal, and takes charge when she needs to.
Dog's Age- 2
Dog's Crush or Mate?- None yet, (loooking)
Dog's Description (looks, ect. NO PICTURES)- A dark grey dog, with ice blue eyes, a docked tail, cropped ears, and has random patches of white, black, light grey, and a few spects of brown.
Other- Shadow.

~~~~~~~~~~THE DOGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEMALES~~~~~~
Rozlynn, an Aussie/Husky Mix (A dark grey dog, with ice blue eyes, a docked tail, cropped ears, and has random patches of white, black, light grey, and a few spects of brown) -Aussie Husky
Scarlett , female Aussie Mix (She has black and grey mottled fur and soft sapphire blue eyes. Scarlett's two front paws are white and the back two are grey. She has a grey patch over on side of her face that goes over her eye and a white patch on the other side. She has usual cropped ears and a curled tail.) - The Wolf Chick
Bailey Border Collie (Black with white tummy and blaze up face. She has odd blue eyes.) -bluelikesoranges
MALES~~~~~~~~~
Acidikia , unknown breed (Acidika's main coat color is a light tan/brown. His chest, belly, front legs, and muzzle are white. He has the face and stature of a Labrador but, his fur is more shaggy. Has slightly longer hair on his chest and ears.) -Annah71

Sadden, male Staffordshire Terrier. -Rushing Water

Crushes and Breedings

-None Currently-
Weather
Rainy and cold

~~~~~~~~OTHER STUFFF~~~~~~~~
Banners! Feel free to make one!

Have Fun Roleplaying!
Last edited by Quitting. :( on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
Quitting. :(

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~STRAY~

Postby Quitting. :( » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:30 am

Rozlynn found a garbage can next to a McDonald's and looked left and right. No one here. she thought. She pushed the can over, spilling out all kinds of food, wrappers, cups, and more. She wolfed down some French Fries, until an employee ran out and threw a pot at her. It just missed her, and she bolted as fast as she could to a safer place.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ```Stray``` a dog roleplay. (needs members badly!)

Postby Quitting. :( » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:48 am

Being the only dog on the streets here, meant right now, she had all the meager amounts of food to herself. Of course it was lonely for her, but she managed to stay alive for two years already. The hardest time was winter. All the garbage cans were covered in snow and ice, so it was harder to tip them over.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting. :( » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 am

OOC: No one wants to join? :(

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting. :( » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:38 am

Rozlynn padded over to a cardboard box. The rain was cold on her wet fur, which clung to her skinny body shape. She whined, then laid down inside it.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rushing water » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:48 am

((I might join))
I love mini schnauzers

Rushing water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting. :( » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:51 am

OOC: Yay! I need members!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:14 am

Dog's Name- Acidika
Dog's Breed- Unknown
Dog's Personality- Acidika is daring and courageous, willing to do things others are to frightened to do. He can also be kind and courteous, always treating others how he'd like to be treated himself. He isn't quick to trust others and they must earn his respect but, he doesn't think he's better than everyone else.
Dog's Age- 3
Dog's Crush or Mate?- TBA
Dog's Description (looks, ect. NO PICTURES)- Acidika's main coat color is a light tan/brown. His chest, belly, front legs, and muzzle are white. He has the face and stature of a Labrador but, his fur is more shaggy. Has slightly longer hair on his chest and ears.
Other- If you would like a picture to better describe him, let me know and I can PM you one. Shadow!
Last edited by { annah. on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rushing water » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:20 am

Dog's Name-Sadden
Dog's Breed-Staffy dog
Dog's Personality-rp it out
Dog's Age-5 months
Dog's Crush or Mate?-no
Dog's Description (looks, ect. NO PICTURES)-pm you what he looks like
Other-no
I love mini schnauzers

Rushing water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:47 am

Dog's Name- Scarlett
Dog's Breed- Australian shepherd mix
Dog's Personality- Stubborn, very stubborn and Scarlett is actually ratehr flirty with the males but becomes very shy around a male she really likes. She loves to run and chase things eventhough she is an adult, she is still a puppy at heart.
Dog's Age- 2 years
Dog's Crush or Mate?- Open and looking
Dog's Description (looks, ect. NO PICTURES)- She has black and grey mottled fur and soft sapphire blue eyes. Scarlett's two front paws are white and the back two are grey. She has a grey patch over on side of her face that goes over her eye and a white patch on the other side. She has usual cropped ears and a curled tail.
Other- Shadow
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

a dog can not make this journey alone,
but maybe a wolf can.

aw, come on, kid. start building some memories.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me