FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby Benathorn » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:06 pm

{All slots have been reserved for those who requested them.
Remember- I will only hold reservations for two days.
If you do not have a form you are working on up by then your slot will be made available to another.}
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iownfish » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 am

This is my work in progress. c:
❦❦❦
❦❦❦
Name?
Ravenfang.
Gender?
She-cat
Rank?
Warrior
Age?
20 Moons.
❦❦❦
Appearance?
Ravenfang is a pure black she-cat with bright amber eyes. She has a sleek pelt and a long tail. Ravenfang's scars have all healed, except for one next to her left shoulder. She also has a nicked ear on her left side, the side in which her hearing is bad. Ravenfang is a bit edgy because of this, but has learnt to fight with her 'droopy side'.
I don't own the picture. ^^
Personality?
Ravenfang, much like her best friend Sunhawk, is a mischevious little devil. She loves playing pranks on the clan, often siding with the apprentices to help them. She wishes she could have an apprentice to teach the tricks of the trade, but she has had none of yet. Ravenfang is good at sneaking around because of this, and is a very skilled hunter even on the worst days. She prefers not to fight one on one, instead choosing for an ambush or group attack. She was never much good at fighting, so the black cat just went with hunting.
Ravenfang is a very social cat, rudely barging into conversations and such. She often drags Sunhawk into them two, resulting in them both in trouble. She also likes to spy on cats, hearing their most dearest secrets. Then, she jumps out to scare them and ask if she can tell others. Most cats get pretty annoyed when they do that.
Ravenfang will do almost anything to accomplish her personal goals, and isn't afraid to blackmail to do that. She's done that once only, and although felt guilty, knew it had to be done. She loves to try out new and exciting things, especially if they can be used for pranking.
❦❦❦
History?
Ravenkit was born into a litter of three. She had a brother and a sister, her being the only black one. Her mother was a ginger tabby and her father a black cat. Ravenkit's brother, Firekit took after his mother like her sister, Amberkit. Ravenkit's mother adored her, just like her siblings. They grew into fine kits, eventually making it to apprentices.
By that time, Ravenpaw wanted to start making proper friends. It all started with Sunpaw. She spent more time mucking around with him than she did with her own family. One time, when Sunpaw was off with his mentor, Firepaw and Amberpaw confessed to Ravenpaw that they hated the clan life. Along with their mother's looks, they got her bad fighting. And then from their father's side, they got not as good hunting. Ravenpaw said they were just a bunch of softies, and left with her mentor. When she came back, her father was gone and her mother in sadness as she told the young 'paw that the two ginger apprentices had run away to become kittypets. Ravenpaw's mother slowly sank into depression, then madness, ending up killing herself my jumping off a cliff.
At that point, the clan was almost egging Ravenpaw on to become a cold hearted murder or something as a result of family troubles. She refused, but found it fun to prank some of them and pretending she had gone mad. Ravenpaw soon got a new title of 'prankster' along with Sunpaw. As for her father, he never came back from his search for his children, leaving Ravenpaw without a family. She was glad she never really got to know them, or her grief would have been so much worse.
Instead, the clan became her full family, and before long Ravenpaw and Sunpaw became Ravenfang and Sunhawk. She never stopped her pranking, and only the oldest warriors and some elders remember how she became such an annoying cat.
Wanted Rank?
Ravenfang once, like all young kits, wanted to become the best leader FallClan had ever known. Since then her ambitions have fallen, but only to deputy. To be able to help organise the clan and be respected, for once, is something Ravenfang wishes she could do every day.
Ravenfang wrote:"One day I shall be deputy of my clan, and I shall help make us the most fearsome one in all of the forests. Queens will tell their kits of the courageous FallClan, the strong clan who can defeat any monster. I will make sure FallClan achieves this."

Crush or Secret Crush?
Ravenfang has no obvious crush, but she does have a secret crush. It's Sunhawk, and anyone who asks about it gets a claw across the face. She doesn't want anyone to know until she's sure that he likes her back.
Last edited by iownfish on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Image Image
Image Image

iownfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incarna » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 am

SUNHAWK

The  brightest  smile  and  quickest  mind.

rank
Warrior

kin
Father; Pineleap [d]
Mother; Ashwind [d]
Younger Sister; Rosekit [d]

mate

"A mate, right? Yes, to cuddle up with at night and to share a meal with and groom each other's fur and put a slimy fish into their nest a night... I don't suppose a mate would like that. So no."

crush

"First a mate and now a crush? Well, I could try... But I'm pretty sure nobody wants anything in their nest when they're just trying to sleep at night - particularly not the prickly ones."

kits

"You know, if a she cat can deal with me, I'm completely fine with kits. 'Come to your loving daddy!!', and those treacherous furballs will be running along."

history

"A bit closer to home now, huh? But it's about time you've wondered why my family is not here anymore... A morbid thing. Let's start from the beginning."
"I was born here at Fallclan with my younger sister Rosekit. I was Sunkit. She was a beautiful silver she cat version of me, strange as both of our parents are striped tabbies. Now, my loving sister was very shy and sweet, and I was, well, just my usual self, although a little less cheerful. The reason isn't all too hard to figure out, it was quite plain to us that our parents did were not the usual ones. My father was a brutal fighter, and my mother had a silver tongue that charmed and quieted..."
"For what reason I've never found out, but apparently their plan was secret torture. Sleeping in the nest really was a nightmare, haha... Poor Rosekit got the worst of it, but let's just say I acted as the noble hero one night when they were at their worst... I don't know what happened to me, but the next thing I know it's morning and there are three new holes on the ground."
"...You should know by now I'm not being completely honest with you. My memory is completely fine. Maybe other's aren't, and that's why they tend to stay away sometimes... Don't look at me like that. I've seen that look too many times already; I won't hurt you if that's what you're beginning to think. Needless to say I became Sunhawk sometime later, and here I am, answering prying questions."

personality

Sunhawk is the charming, idiotic person out front. He can laugh in serious circumstances and still play the young child, though when things are going direly wrong, he will swap this for a new attire which is much more cold and down to the point.
Some tend to avoid Sunhawk because of his dark past, but he's friendly and charming and generally hard to resist a conversation. He tends to "accidentally" bug Falconcry many times, but is nevertheless good meaning. Because of his playful and prankster personality though, it's hard for him to keep a long standing love relationship - that is, unless the she cat is willing to.
Other than this, Sunhawk is ambitious, reckless, and curious. He will use his own methods to achieve his goals, and secrets crumble before him. Although he appears like a blabber mouth, he is actually quite content to keep secrets himself.

fur and eyes

He has a wonderful golden, bengal coloring but is altogether a small tom. Sunhawk's eyes are green, but their shade varies with light.

scars

Sunhawk has many hidden down his lush coat from childhood. They have not been seen for many moons, so cats have forgotten about them. If you look closely though, you can see them from under his fur. One more prominent one that can be seen in full light is a deep claw mark running horizontal to his neck. It had been nearly fatal.

brief description

Sunhawk is a golden colored tom with dark black bengal markings. He has a small frame but is well muscled. He has green eyes that change shade with the light and multiple scars hidden in his coat.

about me: engineering + art + rp
    comms: closed :)
    collecting: any and all 2018 circus items; wl snakes and foxes
    talk to me about: anything d&d, art, art trades, blorbos
    other sites: tumblr
incarna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <Mistybreeze> » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 pm

{Sorry my forms are kind of slow, I had the perfect history down and then it got deleted :/}
xxxxxx

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•mistybreeze•female•enfp•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•warrior cats•dogs•tea•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•I love getting trades c:•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•drawing•pokemon•track•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

<Mistybreeze>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Name: Emberstar

Personality: Emberstar is a very strong independent cat who always puts his clan first and himself second. He always follows the warrior code unless it is for the clan's better good should he break it. He always remains upbeat, but becomes serious and grave if the situation is dire. He manages to keep up a strong image in front of his clan, but also has a softer side. He remains to be always mysterious about his past, and wont tell anyone any more than a few details about where he came from, but one cat perhaps can unravel the secrets from behind his thickly veiled past.

History: He doesn't remember his mother or her father, but he does however remember the stinking twoleg place he grew up in. He retains scars he obtained in quarrels with rats, and dogs. He roamed the streets searching for the scraps of food the twolegs had left carelessly on the ground. He fought for territory with rats dogs and cats alike. After a losing battle, when searching for his own territory, he discovered an old broken dilapidated fence on the edge of twolegplace. He searched the fence for a weakness in desperation to reach the green fertile paradise that lay before him. Then he finally managed to find a chink in the rusted chain links that was just large enough for a starved lean cat to squeeze through. Ember, as he was known to the other cats of the twolegplace, wandered through the wilderness with his newfound freedom, and soon found that the forest he had entered held an abundance of prey. One day as he was hunting a little farther in the woods than usual, when he scented the familiar smell of another cat's territory boarder, only this cat smelled of the forest and not of the stink of the twoleg monsters or their thunderpaths. He heard a sound approaching, quickly ducked beneath a bush near the boarder and waited. After a moment, a group of three cats appeared; two large and one smaller than the rest. One of the bigger cats addressed the smaller one. "Well amberpaw? what do you smell?" The smaller cat paused for a moment separating it's jaws. "I smell another cat." The two older cats looked at each other and sniffed the air. They milled about awhile trying to track the scent, but Ember had already fled back to his own den. After watching clan life from outside the border, he decided that he wanted a place where he could have bonds like the ones between the clan cats, like family. Once as he made his way to the boarder, he heard the tiny mews of kits. As he drew closer he saw them playing alone near the boarder, a dark shape swooped overhead and the kits began to squeal in terror and stumble towards shelter. Ember watched as the eagle swooped and knew that the kits wouldn't make it to safety in time. he crossed the boarder in a bound and just as the eagle was reaching out it's talons to scoop up the stumbling kits, Ember pounced on it full force and both cat and bird fell to the ground in a ball of claws talons, fur, and feathers. He fought to work his way to the eagle's neck and finally latched his teeth in it's throat and held it firmly in his jaws till the eagle grew still. A patrol soon came by and discovered two kits shaking beneath a bush and a strange cat entangled with the carcass of an eagle, it's jaws still in it's throat. Ember was accepted into the clan soon after, and when their leader deceased the entire clan elected him as their new leader.

Crushes:mistydawn

Mates:none... Yet

Kits: Loves the idea of a family and would love kits, but he hasn't gotten a mate... Yet.

Mentoring: brightpaw

Looks :
fur: has orange fur, with dark stripes
eyes:his eyes are a stunning gold with flecks of red and dark brown
scars: is missing the tip of an ear and has countless others some hidden beneath his pelt and others not so hidden.
Attachments
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg (7.17 KiB) Viewed 19 times
Last edited by snow i on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am and always will be, yours truly,snow i

We rode the waves
on Spanish sailing ships,
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
riding the sea from which
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:18 pm

{@snow i~ I'm sorry, but you are not literate enough to join this RP.
This RP requires, at the least, two full paragraphs or more and detailed posts- your form does not show this level of literacy.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:35 pm

I was going to put in more but it is 1:34 in the morning. I will put more in if you would like when I have more time, more energy, and am not typing on a mobile device!!!
I am and always will be, yours truly,snow i

We rode the waves
on Spanish sailing ships,
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
riding the sea from which
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradox. » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:48 pm

May I reserve a warrior she-cat? I'm working on her form at the moment.
The Universe is very, very big.
It also loves a paradox. For example, it has some extremely strict rules.

Rule number one: Nothing lasts forever.
Not you or your family or your house or your planet or the sun. It is an absolute rule. Therefore when someone says that their love will never die, it means that their love is not real, for everything that is real dies.

Rule number two
: Everything lasts forever.
paradox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:04 pm

{@snow i~ I have looked through your past posts and can not find any which show that you are able to post at this level.
You are welcome to send me a sample of your writing, but there are multiple problems with the unfinished form you have submitted already.
We already have a cat whose prefix name is Eagle, so you would be unable to use this, while your age for your character (10 Moons) suggest that he is still just an apprentice and can not be leader of a clan at such a young age.

@TyrianPurple~ I shall go ahead and reserve the slot for you.
If you would though, could you please send me an example of your most literate work through PM?
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilbur. » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:40 pm

WIP
ImageImageImage

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[size=85]Ravencall is a well built, strong and fast cat. He usualy keeps to himself, but he can also be an open-minded cat at times. He is loyal and caring, and is also flirty at certain moments.
Last edited by wilbur. on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

【ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
he/him▵adult▵infp-t
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wilbur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist