~*§*~ WARRIORS RP! ~*§*~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

~*§*~ WARRIORS RP! ~*§*~

Postby CanisInsanine » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:08 pm

"After flaming Hawk and wize Jay,peace will come with double Snow"

This is the prophecy that came to Hawkfire in a dream two moons ago. The entire prophecy was told to him, but the rest has remained unknown to him. The four Warrior clans have been at peace for a long time, before Hawkfire and his kin were born. But now, a new creature has been living in the woods with them. They had seen the large animal roaming the forests of ThunderClan and ShadowClan, and has been eating the fish from the rivers and lake. The clans have been trying to track this animal, but it seemed to just walk the woods and sleep wherever it wanted, weather it was in a tree or a cave, or in a makeshift nest on the ground. It had no definate den. The four clans know what must be done to rid the area of the creature, and therefore keep the clans safe.

ThunderClan:
Leader: Swiftstar (Male, VelvelSilverfang197)
Deputy:Feathertail (Female, RansomNote)
Medicine Cat(s):
Jaycloud (Male, RansomNote)
Warriors:
Hawkfire (Male, VelvelSilverfang197)
Whispersong (Female, Doodle Buddy)
Apprentices:
Silverpaw (Male, Aradia Amora)
Rockpaw (Female, VelvelSilverfang197, Mentor: Hawkfire)
Birdpaw (Female, Smoke Lion)
Snowpaw (Female, Doodle Buddy)
Fallenpaw (Female, PiperLovesYou)
Queens:
Kits:

ShadowClan
Leader: Featherstar (Female, SpottedLeaf 4 Eva)
Deputy:
Medicine Cat(s):
Jayheart (Female, VelvelSilverfang197)
Warriors:
Gingerheart (Male, Spotted Leaf 4 Eva)
Apprentices:
Rustpaw (Male, RansomNote, Mentor: Jayheart)
Ratpaw (Female, Aradia Ampora)
Queens:
Kits:

RiverClan
Leader: Moonstar (Female, Oskivia)
Deputy:
Medicine Cat(s):
Willowpaw (Female, Oskivia) ((NOT an apprentice))
Warriors:
Silverstream (Female, RansomNote)
Tanglestep (Male, Aradia Ampora)
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:

WindClan
Leader: Lavenderstar (Female, kinectimals)
Deputy:
Medicine Cat(s):
Badgerleaf (Female, Aradia Ampora)
Warriors:
Patchstone (Male, Doodle Buddy)
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Sandkit (Female, RansomNote)
Stormkit (Male, RansomNote)

FORM:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:

RULES:
All Tess's Rules apply.
RP will start once there is at least a leader, a Deputy, a Medicine cat, and a warrior in each Clan.
Please only take on as many cats as you can handle.
No text talk unless in OOC. (()), [[]], {{}}
Please write at lease one well written paragraph per post, per cat.
you dont have to have every one of your cats in each post. Example: Hawkfire is talking to Silverpaw, and Rockpaw is talking to Tanglestep, but one of their RPers isn't online, so I can still rp with the other.
Have fun!

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THE THREE IN THE PROPHECY WITH THE FOLLOWING FORM:
Prophecy cat position, please?
Username:
Cat form link:
Power?:
Add to prophecy at top of main post: "After the flaming Hawk..."

Add onto like this: "After the flaming Hawk and the ..., peace will come on ... "

Then if I accept, which I have the right to do or not to do, then you must post this under your cat's form. You can be any rank except the leader and be able to be in the Prophecy.

BANNERS!!!!!!!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1356985][IMG]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4452/warriorcatbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1356985][IMG]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3405/warriorcatbanner2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Thanks, and have fun!
~§~Velvel~§~
Last edited by CanisInsanine on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am, edited 19 times in total.
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*§*~ WARRIORS RP! ~*§*~

Postby RansomNote » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:36 pm

May I have you kindly reserve a RiverClan warrior (Female), Thunderclan Medicine Cat (Male), a ThunderClan warrior (female), 2 Windclan kits (one male, one female), and a Shadow Clan medicine cat apprentice (male)?

I feel perfectly comfortable RP'ing six characters. I hope this amount is okay with you, but I like having one in each Clan. Makes it more interesting for me. I'm also capable of writing over two paragraphs for each Charrie, but I think 12 paragraphs would be an eyesore, so I hope one each would be sufficient. I believe I have done eight charries before, (old account) so it was quite a colorful post, with two in each clan. Thank you. -Nina.
RansomNote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Username: VelvelSilverfang197
Name: Hawkfire
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: He is usually outgoing and fun, but can be grumpy and arrogant.
History: He is the only one left in his family, and therefore has no kin. He only considers one cat as family, and thats Rockpaw, his apprentice, only because they are so close.
HE IS A PROPHECY CAT
Power: He can hear, scent, and see things from far, far, far away, like his great, great aunt, Dovekit, was once able to.

Username: VelvelSilverfang197
Name: Rockpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: She is playful and rambunctious, and loves to play with other kits, and also is starting to be a great hunter.
History: She and Hawkfire have a special bond, and she is the only cat outside of their clan leader and medicine cat, that knows his power.
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 pm

((
RansomNote wrote:May I have you kindly reserve a RiverClan warrior (Female), Thunderclan Medicine Cat (Male), a ThunderClan warrior (female), 2 Windclan kits (one male, one female), and a Shadow Clan medicine cat apprentice (male)?

I feel perfectly comfortable RP'ing six characters. I hope this amount is okay with you, but I like having one in each Clan. Makes it more interesting for me. I'm also capable of writing over two paragraphs for each Charrie, but I think 12 paragraphs would be an eyesore, so I hope one each would be sufficient. I believe I have done eight charries before, (old account) so it was quite a colorful post, with two in each clan. Thank you. -Nina.

Absolutely, that is fine with me. If you know of any other Warrior RPers, please invite them, we need more Rpers! lol))
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whistle.Concert » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:54 pm

((OOC: More cats are coming, I just need to colour in some pictures, if that's ok.))
Username: Aradia Ampora
Name: Tanglestep
Looks: Image
Clan: Riverclan
Personality:Tanglestep is extremely hotheaded and stubborn, often getting into trouble not only with his other clans, but his own. He doesn't go to gatherings often, as he's likely to cause a lot of unrest.
However, he has a soft spot for kits, and no matter what they do, he'll never be mad at them. Most cats are confused by how the fireball of a cat can be so gentle with kits.
History: His mother was a shadowclanner, and his father was from Riverclan. No one knows about his half-clan heritage, as the secret died with his parents.

Name: Badgerleaf
Clan: Windclan
Personality: Badgerleaf may look cute, but she's extremely manipulative.
She has a way with toms, using her good looks and sweet personality, as well as her speech impediment, to make them do what she wants.
However, she also uses her posistion to fufill her needs, as if she-cats complain, she mentions that she can't fall in love, due to being a medicine cat, and that they're over-reacting.
History: Fairly average. She was forced to become a medicine cat due to injury, not due to wanting it. Thus, she desperately wants a mate, and despises starclan for cursing her.

Name: Silverpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Silverpaw very jolly, and a little bit dumb. He means well, he's just not very bright.
History: Normal clan history

Name: Ratpaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: She's kind of flighty, and gets distracted easily. However, she's very determined, and a little hardeheaded.
History: She has kittypet ancrestry, and tries desperately to prove herself to Shadowclan
Last edited by Whistle.Concert on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Whistle.Concert

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:56 pm

((Accepted, and I understand! I had to do four pictures just to have the two cats I have in there now!))
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whistle.Concert » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:21 pm

((OOC: Ok, edited all my forms in :3))
Whistle.Concert

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:39 am

((Thank you! I should make a banner, shouldn't I? Im going to go make one now. REMEMBER TO INVITE PEOPLE PLEASE! WE NEED CLAN LEADERS AND MEDICINE CATS AND WARRIORS TO START THE RP!!!!!!!))
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 am

((BUMP! RansomNote, if you could please post your cats' character sheets as soon as you can, that would be wonderful. I added the Banners! Take one n put it in your siggy!))
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RansomNote » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:53 am

OOC: Just wondering, can the "looks" section be a picture from google, or do they have to be oekaki, like yours? Also, my forms will be done very soon. They're quite colorful. :P
RansomNote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me