The Blackblood Alliance

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

The Blackblood Alliance

Postby ○WaterDrops○ » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 am

Links
Kay Fedewa's DA
E. Siegel's DA
The Comic
BBA (c) Kay Fedewa
and
E. Siegel

Summary
    The Black Blood Alliance is a Graphic Novel by Kay Fedewa and E. Siegel. This is a comic about a pack of exiled wolves that must return to their homeland to save Inaria from the Sabres. A pack called the Alterons plot to get their revenge against the Black Bloods. The Black Bloods are a fictional breed of dire wolves who can experience the Fury.

Characters
•Greyback
    The aging Alpha male of Inaria.
    His pack is his number one priority, and when it’s threatened to be overrun by a clan of Sabres, he heads the battle against them.
•Blackear
    The Beta of Inaria, a position equivalent to a military general.
    Loves his high status, and throws around enough orders to make sure everyone else recognizes it too.
•Whitewind
    The Alpha female of Inaria, and mate of Greyback. Stubborn and strong, the loss of her partner doesn’t leave her helpless. Rather, she is empowered by the prospect of being able to make all the important decisions herself. She attempts to be just, but her perspective is easily skewed by her anger. Thus, she is prone to irrationality.
•Kita
    The Inarian Omega, a position equivalent to an advisor of the high-ranking wolves. She’s submissive, as her rank requires, but she has an excellent memory and superb logic, and never hesitates to aide Whitewind when she’s in need.
•Swiftkill
    The strong-willed and expertly trained Captain of Inarian’s Elite Guard. Named for her skills in combat, she was the best fighter known to any pack. Once, her duties to Inaria were her life. But now, she attempts to forsake any type of responsibility, as it has never amounted to anything but trouble. Her heart has hardened and she rarely warms up to anyone outside of a trusted few.
•Bloodspill
    The extremely large and disgruntled younger sister of Swiftkill, and an Elite Guard member. She befriends no one, never smiles, and seldom speaks to anyone but Swiftkill. She’s not as sharp as her sister, but is quite a bit stronger, built more powerfully than any other Blackblood. However, Swiftkill remains the dominant of the two, and that having been established during puphood, Blood has been loyal to her sister ever since.
•Riptide
    A joker, and ladies hound, a cousin of Swiftkill and Bloodspill, but more importantly, their puphood friend. He was a Guard Member ranked just below his mother, Fairstep. Rip’s favorite activities include sleeping, flirting, and making fun of Bloodspill for being fat.
•Nightrun
    A soft-spoken but wise member of the Elite Guard. She’s built lighter than many Blackblood’s and therefore her position in the guard is that of the Runner. She’s kind and fair, loves puppies and the feeling of the wind in her fur as she runs.
•Rapier
    The only pup living from Whitewind’s first litter. Extremely powerhungry, she is jealous of Swiftkill’s favored position with her parents, and is determined to secure future leadership of Inaria by plotting against her newborn siblings and the one sworn to protect them.

Form
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Pack: (Anaria or Blackbloods or Alterons)
    Did you read the comics?:
    Crush:
    Mate:
    Pups:
    Appearance:

My Characters
    •Swiftkill Image
    •Whitewind Image
    •Banehallow Image
    •Blade Image

RP Characters
    •Swiftkill - Me
    •Whitewind - Me
    •Banehallow - Me
    •Blade - Me
○WaterDrops○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Blackblood Alliance

Postby Harmony_Tulip » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Username: Harmony_tulip
Name: Bloodspill
Pack: (Anaria or Blackbloods or Alterons) Blackbloods
Did you read the comics?: Yeah
Crush: No one
Mate: ^^
Pups: None.
Appearance:
Image Image
Harmony_Tulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint Wolf » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:22 am

Hey I hope your still doing this :)

Username: Beautiful Nightmare
Name: Riptide//Nightrun//Rapier
Pack: Blackblood//Blackblood//Anaria
Did you read the comics?: I read the first one. I'm fine with spoilers though
Crush: Will develope//will develop//will develop
Mate: none//none//none
Pups: none//none//none
Appearance: Attached pic//Black she-wolf with gray stripes//Black she-wolf with white markings and piercing red eyes.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (35.18 KiB) Viewed 574 times
Life is a BLACK ROSE. The black stands for all of the bad things in life... Pain, sorrow, heart break. But the rose stands for the BEAUTY of it all. Without pain, there would be no pleasure. Without sorrow, no happiness. And without heart break, no LOVE.

Peppermint Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jocktheFEF-3844 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:11 pm

why can i see one of the forms the RP one?
jocktheFEF-3844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:48 am

Please do not grave-dig old threads.
    This topic has been inactive for quite some time, and posting on it now is simply spam.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me