(Unrealistic) Wolf Rp (Always Open and Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

(Unrealistic) Wolf Rp (Always Open and Accepting!)

Postby double uwu » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Hello, and welcome! This is only my second rp, and, as my first one wasn't really working out, I made a new one! Please join, we're always accepting new members! ^.^

Story-
Two wolf packs, one mountain. Fir and Maple pack have been on Long Mountain longer than any wolf can remember. They have always been competing for territory, simple border fights becoming battles, battles becoming war. Wolves in both packs have strange markings. Blue fur, red fur, green fur, name a color, and there's a wolf that has it on it's pelt.
The strong, ferocious wolves of Fir Pack, or the small, fast wolfs of Maple Pack? You choose!

Rules~
1. All forum rules apply.
2. No swearing, please! If you must, use *'s!
3. Nothing to crazy on your wolves: No wings, spikes, etc. Odd fur color and light jewelry such as bracelets and necklaces are allowed.
4. No powerplay, etc!!!!! It gets SUPER annoying! Example:
(soandso) attacks (soandso) and throws him/her against the wall, killing them. (soandso) howls and runs off, so fast that no one can attack them.
5. No killing another person's character unless the person says it's alright, as this breaks the rule above.
6. Some romance allowed, but nothing... you know. Please ask the person that owns the character if it's alright if they are mates/have a crush on their wolf/have pups, please.
7. Some violence allowed, though don't get to bloody!
8. Put the words 'Fir and Maple' in your form, the 'fir' green, the 'and' normal color, and the 'maple' brown to show you've read the rules.
9. Be kind to others on here, please!
10. Posts can be as long as you want, but don't make them so short no one can respond or so long no one wants to read them
11. Have fun!

Packs-

Fir Pack~

Name-Gender-Username

Alpha Male-
Zeus-Male-humphreys12
Alpha Female-
Needle-Female-WaterWolf
Second-
Howler-Female-Puppylover
Third-
Others-
Firelove-Female-shelbyvampire-lala
Kari-Female-Karix,Dawn's Chaos
Zexion-Male-Karix,Dawn's Chaos
Selena-Female-Terra Dragon
Likkard-Male-Terra Dragon
Tattersoul-Male-Terra Dragon
Mothers-
Pups-

Maple Pack~

Name-Gender-Username

Alpha Male-
Leaf-Male-WaterWolf Sparrow-Male-Sparrowpelt
Alpha Female-
Pebble-Female-FoodIsYummy
Second
Jinx-Female-BDB
Third-
Snowpelt-Male-Terra Dragon
Others-
Ribbon-Female-Spiritcoyote
Feather-Male-NightLupe
Valk-Female-Valkyrie
Dawn-Female-WaterWolf
Starpelt-Female-Terra Dragon
Orchid-Female-BellaJayCob
Qwerty-Female-Blub Blub
Mothers-
Pups-

Loners~

Name-Gender-Username

Clove-Female-sparrowpelt
Balto-Male-~Kiba~
Ian-Male-Terra Dragon
Array-Male-Valkyrie

What the Ranks Do-

Alpha Male/Female~ Leaders of the pack. Only on per pack.
Second~ Second in command. Takes care of the pack if the Alpha Male and Female are gone, and help take care of and organize the pack. Only one per pack.
Third~ Same as Second, only third in command.
Others~ Other members of the pack
Mothers~ Mothers of the pups in the pack.
Pups~ The pups of the pack.

Form~

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pack:
Theme Song (optional):
Other:

My Characters:-

Username: WaterWolf
Character Name: Leaf
Appearance: Large for a Maple Pack wolf with long brown fur and green and darker brown markings.
http://i40.tinypic.com/jv448i.jpg
(He's the one on the right, and yes I drew it =P)
Personality: Proud and somewhat arrogant. He's not very strict for an Alpha wolf, and depends mostly on the Second and Third of the pack.
Pack: Maple Pack
Theme Song (optional): None Yet
Other:
Fir and Maple

Character Name: Needle
Appearance: Spiky fur that seems to take on the color of metal and grey eyes.
Personality: Bad-tempered and stubborn. Doesn't depend much on her Second and Third.
Pack: Fir Pack
Theme Song (optional): Gunpowder and Led--Miranda Lambert
Other:
Fir and Maple

Character Name: Dawn
Appearance: Small with fluffy, feathery fur as soft as clouds. It's a light grey color, and her underbelly, the inside of her legs, under her tail, and her chest are pure white. Her eyes are blue, and always kind and soft. I'll have to draw a picture later.
Personality: Very sweet and very kind, Dawn is easy to be around. The rest.. to be rp'd x3
Pack: Hopefully to be Maple, I don't think she'd survive Fir XD
Theme Song (optional): None yet >.<
Other:
Fir and Maple
Last edited by double uwu on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:03 am, edited 31 times in total.
double uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Unrealistic) Wolf Rp (Always Open and Accepting!)

Postby Moved </3 D: » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:37 pm

(Join?)

Username: Sparrowpelt
Character Name: Sparrow
Appearance: A small brown wolf with peircing yellow eyes. Where's a small brown stone necklace
Personality: Funny, calm, Weird, Loves to talk
Pack: Maple
Theme Song (optional): Something from Spirit the stallion of cimarron or the prince of eygpt probabiably.. I'm such a dork
Other: None
Hello there. :) I'm incredibly sorry for my disappearence from this website, but I have had NOOOO time to do things like this. XD I've been so busy. But some of my activities will slow down come Winter, so I think I'll be able to come back. But there's one problem. This account is REALLY cluttered. :/ I hate having 43 pages of pointless/dead roleplays and things. And I've let it sit inactive for a while, so it is kind of pointless. I'm hopefully going to have the same username, so come friend me! :"D
Moved </3 D:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby double uwu » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:38 pm

(You missed something X3 Read the rules, please.)
double uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved </3 D: » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:39 pm

(But, I don't know how to do colors... :( )
Hello there. :) I'm incredibly sorry for my disappearence from this website, but I have had NOOOO time to do things like this. XD I've been so busy. But some of my activities will slow down come Winter, so I think I'll be able to come back. But there's one problem. This account is REALLY cluttered. :/ I hate having 43 pages of pointless/dead roleplays and things. And I've let it sit inactive for a while, so it is kind of pointless. I'm hopefully going to have the same username, so come friend me! :"D
Moved </3 D:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby double uwu » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:41 pm

(OK, but next time I would prefer if you did if it ^.^ On the bar where it says Img, URL, etc, there should be something called font color. Click on that, highlight the text you wish to color, and choose a color.)
double uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved </3 D: » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:42 pm

(M'kay, let me try..)
Moved </3 D:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved </3 D: » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 pm

( Fir Maple )
Moved </3 D:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby double uwu » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 pm

(OK, accepted X3)
double uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved </3 D: » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:44 pm

(Yeah!! I did it!! >.< )
Moved </3 D:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby double uwu » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:45 pm

(lol, Ok, now... we wait *waits for more people to join* ._.)
double uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me