Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby Birdsie » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:50 am

๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“น๐“ช๐”€
โ˜˜
She-Cat || Crush: Branchpaw/Larkpaw || Location: Camp|| Tags: Honeybreeze, Rosewhisker

Cloverpaw watched as Rosewhisker and Honeybreeze prepared themselves, and she tried to get in a good position to watch what happened so she could do it in the future.

๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ
โ›ง
Tom || Crush: Starpaw + || Location: Medicine cat den || Tags:Larkpaw, Lillykit

"I guess," Diablo said, before laying his head on his paws with a sigh. "And I guess you're an alright cat. I didn't expect much of you guys." He meowed, looking up at the tom.
Birdsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:57 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Warrior/Crush:Diablo/Tags:Diablo and Larkpaw
Starclaw suddenly saw Diablo and Larkpaw talking and so she jumped down and walked over to them. "Hey Diablo. Hey Larkpaw. How are you guys doing?" Starclaw meowed smiling mainly at Diablo but she also looked over at Larkpaw just not as fondly.

Lillykit/She-cat/kit/crush:Darkpaw/Tags: Fawnkit, Darkheart, and Pinekit
"Well, first of all they are hidden in two different places and second, I put up some markers to signal where each object is." Lillykit meowed smiling. She had put up a few sticks to lead them to the correct place. If they saw them then they would win with finding the stone and ball of moss.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:58 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo
"Don't worry, it's understandable," LarkPaw meowed, looking up to enjoy the view of the sky. It was so peaceful now, with the badger gone from the territory. "I was wary of everyone too, though I ended up making friends eventually." He chuckled softly, turning back to look at Diablo. "If you don't mind me asking, what are your plans for after you're healed? Are you going to leave?" The tom asked, a bit too curious about Diablo. He was growing to enjoy the loner's company, and while he would understand, he would miss him if he decided to leave the clan after he was healed. LarkPaw smiled at StarClaw when she approached. "Hello, StarClaw! Congratulations on being made a warrior!"

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb nodded as they looked around the clearing PoppyFlower found. "Looks good enough for me." They wandered a bit before stopping and sitting. "I'm ready when you are." They meow, relaxed but ready to move at any second.

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur crouched low so she didn't disturb MountainStripe, watching as he struggled to drown the remaining bird. "Need any help?" She called out, a bit of amusement in her voice.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
xx.Image
x๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŒx|x๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™x|x๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…x|xโ™ก ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ• โ™กx|x๏ฝ˜๏ฝ˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:00 am

Rosewhisker

Rosewhisker set her paw gently on Honeybreeze's injured shoulder and felt around carefully for any loose tissue or bone. Not feeling anything too obvious, she stood up to get a better angle, and put her other paw onto Honeybreeze's leg, adjusting the joint. Rosewhisker began to push the joint back into place until she heard a slight pop, and her shoulder ajdusted naturally. The top of the shoulderblade was still bloodied, however, and she began to worry about any cracked bone. "Alright, tell me if it feels off. You should be able to move it, just slightly, and not feel any grinding." She mewed, sniffing Honeybreeze's shoulder once more.

MissHedgehog wrote:
Ravenwing
Location: Clearing | Tags: Chestnutberry | Crush: she thinkin

Ravenwing shook her head. "I haven't eaten today, but sure, that sounds great." She looked up at Chestnutberry and smiled. "Thanks."

Fawnkit

Fawnkit nodded and looked around camp. She began to jump toward a broken twig on the ground and looked around for more,
wondering if she had found one of Lillykit's sticks. She lit up as she started trotting toward the elders' den, seeing another marker.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdsie » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:33 pm

๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“น๐“ช๐”€
โ˜˜
She-Cat || Crush: Branchpaw/Larkpaw || Location: Camp|| Tags: Honeybreeze, Rosewhisker

Cloverpaw watched intently as Rosewhisker popped Honeybreeze's shoulder back into place. She was both impressed and grossed out at the sound it made. She stretched her neck to try to see what the warrior's shoulder looked like now, if it looked any differently really. But, it was pretty normal, she thought. She waited for her response on the pain, interested in how it felt and if anything else was wrong. She wasn't hoping for Honeybreeze to be in any more pain, but if she was, she was eager to learn about it.

๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ
โ›ง
Tom || Crush: Starpaw + || Location: Medicine cat den || Tags:Larkpaw

Diablo smiled for the first time, he thought, since he arrived in camp. This apprentice intrigued him, and for once someone was interested in him without ulterior motives. Although, that sounded exactly like the kind of cat he was. To mollies, anyway. It took him a moment to come up with an answer to his question, and he still wasn't sure. But as soon as he opened his mouth to respond, Starclaw padded up and he smiled at her greeting. "Doing well, and yeah, congrats," he mewed after Larkpaw, still not understanding all the fuss, completely.
Birdsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:16 pm

๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ป๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
Rank:Warrior|Age:28 moons|Crush:Rosewhisker|Scent:Light rain
To be changed.

๐ป๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐‘’
Honeybreeze let out serveral screeches of pain. The she-cat was not being quiet, she kept yowling out in pain, asmit began to fade away she said quietly. "My shoulder is still hurting, I can't move it at all." She attempted to move it, but just held back a yowl of pain.

๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ป๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐‘’
Rank:Apprentice|Age:13 moons|Crush:Ravenwing|Scent:Fall (Autumn)
Leafbreeze purred softly. He was happy to see new warriors and a new apprentice. The tom began to wonder who would train this new apprentice.

๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“…๐’ถ๐“Œ
Moonpaw sighed. First her brother became a warrior and now Starclaw. Moonpaw sighed. Was she ever gonna be a warrior?
Sure she wanted to be a medicine cat, but she would of liked to become a warrior with her littermate.

๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ
Rank:Queen|Age:30 moons|Crush:Open|Scent:Pringles, cause why not?
To be changed.

๐ต๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ป๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
To be changed.

๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ท๐“Š๐‘”
Junebug dropped the mouse she caught and buried it quickly. "What's up?" She asked running over to Mouseclaw

๐’œ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž
Aprilsky then padded back into the nursery to watch the kits play. Aprilsky loved kits and wanted some of her own.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:57 am

Rosewhisker

Rosewhisker gritted her teeth. She pawed gently at the top of Honeybreeze's shoulderblade, trying not to put her in any more pain than she already was. As she felt along the top of her bone, her paw reached a section that had shattered into small bits. She felt useless against this; it was fairly impossible to heal a broken shoulder, and she had never done it before. She took a shaky breath. "Ah, alright.. Stinging nettle, comfrey root, broom.." she rattled off a few herbs that may help, but wasn't sure of anything. "Stay as still as possible, Honeybreeze. Cloverpaw, follow me." She started hurriedly padding toward the medicine den, worry nipping at the backs of her paws.

MissHedgehog wrote:
MissHedgehog wrote:
Ravenwing
Location: Clearing | Tags: Chestnutberry | Crush: she thinkin

Ravenwing shook her head. "I haven't eaten today, but sure, that sounds great." She looked up at Chestnutberry and smiled. "Thanks."

Fawnkit

Fawnkit nodded and looked around camp. She began to jump toward a broken twig on the ground and looked around for more,
wondering if she had found one of Lillykit's sticks. She lit up as she started trotting toward the elders' den, seeing another marker.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:50 am

Chestnutberry - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ravenwing

- She smilled to her, with a nood "Alright, I will bring you something...don't stress your body before either of the medicine cats looks at that wound" she meowed softy. flicking her tail as she turned toward the fresh kill pile and got a bird out of it.Carrying it to the injured warrior "There you go" she meowed dropping the bird to the she-cats paws.

Wagtailclaw - tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- He rolled his eyes "well be blad, we didn't attack you" he meowed flicking his tail "Clan is not like that, we do protect our territory and our clan, but we don't fight without a very good reason" he meowed looking the two cats.

Jackdawnfrost - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- She looked the rogues, then nodded to her Brother "You're not so bad cats either...It seems" she meowed flicking her ears as she thoguth for a moment.

Waterlilypaw - she - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Fernpaw, Darkpaw

- She helped the two cats all the way back to the camp, as they dropped the rabbit to the fresh kill pile she liscked her lips and looked around the clearning "Hmm, so typical, we do a great hunt and nobody is not seeing it" she murmured sighing, maybe some part of herwanted some cats to see what they bringed to the clan.

Seaweedpaw - tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Smokefur, Darkheart

-He watched silently as the older cat catched the squirrel with a few moves "Hmm, that sure looked so easy, I guess you like to hunt fast food?" he meowed waching the deputy and the dead squirrel.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:21 am

โ€œI like a challenge. This squirrel didnโ€™t put up much a fight though. It didnโ€™t know it was being hunted until it was too late. I like to hunt. Iโ€™ll go after anything I see. It makes me happy just to make sure everyone gets food.โ€ Smokefur said.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:33 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Warrior/Crush:Diablo/Tags:Diablo and Larkpaw
"Thank you!" Starclaw exclaimed looking at Diablo. "Larkpaw how is your leg?" Starclaw said looking at the apprentice and his leg. She felt really bad for him since he could not really walk. She relaxed in the position she was in and then looked around at the camp before looking back at the loner and apprentice.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me