Ash clan (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ash clan (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby Esther~ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:53 pm

"Elders don't catch anything, but the clan still feeds them. The clan sticks to the warrior code. What about Owlkit? He never hunts? Would you let him starve?"Alexander asked
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Mapleheart | Warrior | Molly-cat | Tags:

She shook her head sadly. "Ok I'll eat something." She murmured. The she-cat padded over to the prey pile and picked up a scrawny mouse. She began nibbling on the prey. "I promise I'l finish it."
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:55 pm

He walked next to her, thinking something was wrong. "Are you ok? You looked a little startled when I woke you." He asked cautiously, looking at the she-cat. "Is it... about the attack?" He asked, looking into her calm eyes. "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want too." He said, looking into the she-cat's beautiful face. He brushed his tail against hers, trying to comfort her as he knew it must be tough on her.
Hey, I'm JackThyCat. Indicated by my name, I'm a furry enthusiast who enjoys generally anything about the furry fandom- from conversing to drawing.
Of course that's not where my interests end, I'm deeply invested into any topic relating to psychology, maths, or sciences, I enjoy indulging in anime shows, or any show or movie containing Benedict Cumberbatch.
For most people, I come across as very weird and hard-to-approach, which I 100% understand. However, my dms are always open for advice or just to chit chat, but be warned! I am not the best conversation maker.
Anyways, enough banter- enjoy my fursona and baby Jack~
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Alexander was relieved that the she-cat was finally going to eat, but noticed she picked a scrawny mouse."You need to eat more then that."he sighed."If you really feel you need to eat less then I will do so as well."

Willowpaw listened to the tom, feeling a bit hesitant about speaking of her nightmare. Then she decided it would be best to talk. These nightmares weren't going to leave her so easily. Every loud noise startled her now, as if she expected a fox to leap out and kill her on the spot."Yes. I can't get past it. I had a nightmare. The fox was holding me down and all I could do was weakly fight back. I called out for help, but nobody was near. Then when it was about to end my life I woke up. I don't know how I can cope with this. Every noise startles me and I feel as if a fox could attack me any moment now."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:07 pm

He nodded, feeling bad for the young cat. "I'm so sorry Willowpaw. This must be so hard on you." He looked at her a blinked sympathetically. "You're being very strong, the best you can possibly be. You can always talk to me about anything. Those foxes will never come back, and if they do, I will defend this clan and you with my life." He paused for a moment, looking at the sky. "Starclan knew you had to live, and you live for a purpose. Never forget that." He looked back at Willowpaw, touching her shoulder with the tip of his tail. "You will make a splendid warrior." He sat down with Willowpaw in his favorite spot, a place where the sun shines through the trees, peeking out to greet the clan cats.
Hey, I'm JackThyCat. Indicated by my name, I'm a furry enthusiast who enjoys generally anything about the furry fandom- from conversing to drawing.
Of course that's not where my interests end, I'm deeply invested into any topic relating to psychology, maths, or sciences, I enjoy indulging in anime shows, or any show or movie containing Benedict Cumberbatch.
For most people, I come across as very weird and hard-to-approach, which I 100% understand. However, my dms are always open for advice or just to chit chat, but be warned! I am not the best conversation maker.
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Willowpaw still couldn't find the confidence Oakpaw seemed to have. Life in the clan was dangerous, every cat knew that. You could simply be on a border patrol and a passing cat could take your life, leaving the clan to grieve. Foxes were known to be a threat as well and she just hoped she had to courage to face them if it ever came down to it. Oakpaw's words did provide comfort though, making her nightmare seem distant, lost in the darkness of the night. Today was a new day and the clan was working hard to recover, but she knew it was possible. She just wished she could recover as quickly as her other clanmates."Thanks Oakpaw."she purred, looking at the tom, her one good eye showing the gratitude she felt."You've always been by my side. You kept me going after the battle last night, when I was ready to give up. I thought of you and Tigerpaw, fighting for the clan and I held on to life."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:21 pm

He looked at Willowpaw, gratitude filled in his eyes. "And you were the one who made me so determined to fight, to fight for you, and my clan. Keep holding onto that life Willowpaw, it needs you." He purred, his paws kneading on the ground. "Want to eat?" He asked, his tail flicking toward the fresh kill pile.
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Willowpaw carefully thought over Oakpaw'd words, warmed by what he had said. He had fought for her and he did care for her, she knew that."Yeah."she answered, knowing she had yet to eat today."I need to build up my strength if I am to recover. Then I can show the clan that I can still be a warrior. Maybe we'll be able to be warriors at the same time."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Awww I gtg so sorry :( ))

"I hope we're warriors at the same time!" He said, hoping Willowpaw and Oakpaw could become warriors together. "You do need to recover your strength, so come on, lets chose your favorite prey." He motioned her to come to the fresh kill pile with him, smelling the clean, sharp air that clung to his nostrils. He sat own next too Willowpaw after she chose and made sure she ate her share.
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Thats okay!))

Willowpaw felt as if being a warrior was far off now. She had to recover first before she could even continue her training, but if she was careful then she may get to continue soon. She just had to hope that she could catch up with her training once the time came. She pushed the thought away as she stepped forward and picked a fish, sitting back on her haunches."I wonder where Tigerpaw is."she took a bite of the fish after she finished speaking.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me