Mods Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | Always Accepting |

Postby bunny boy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 am

//Flashstorm\\
"Why would you want to stay with me?!?!" HE spat. "IM JUST A STUPID GOOFBALL ROUGUE WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT DUSCLAN ANYMORE!" HE yowled. Oh how he wanted to tear down Duskclan, and the smug faced leader, desertstar.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:35 am

Feathermist

Feathermist started to yowl.
"b-because i- Feathermist stopped yowling and mumbled. L-love you." she mumbled hoping he didn't hear what she said.

((SHIP SHIPP SHIPPP AHH))
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:38 am

*Starstarstar* wrote:

((SHIP SHIPP SHIPPP AHH))

(SHSIOWIPSDOEU@D){"HDB!IP#YDGPY#$G SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIPS)

//Flashstrom\\
Flashstrom stopped mid sentence."You love me?" He mewed quietly. "You really do?" HE said. The only cat he knew that loved him was his mother, and his sister.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:41 am

Feathermist

Thats when Feathermist knew, she flipped up.

"ERM UM I UH YOU WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HEAR THAT UH UMM.
Feathermist was blushing very deep now. she wished she could just run away but she had to tell him sooner or later, and she was in pain from the kittypet.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | Needs Warriors

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:47 am

Skelly Leijon wrote:Swiftleap
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Briareyes - Apprentice: None - Tags: Frozennight, Open

Swiftleap followed Frozennight back in silence At least we caught a good amount. he thought to himself. He still felt a good amount of worry for Frozennight but figured he'd be able to handle himself. He also felt a bit of guilt for not going after Hawktalon, he probably should have checked up on him too while he was out.. But he wouldn't be gone much longer would he? He padded into camp and set his prey down on the fresh kill pile. Glancing around he looked for Briareyes or Hawktalon wondering if either of them were back. He didn't see them first glance so he just sat down not far from the prey pile and began to groom his fur as Frozennight left.

Hawktalon
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Muddyclaw - Apprentice: Stripepaw - Tags: Flurrybreeze

Hawktalon chuckled "Yeah sounds like a plan." he said as he stood up. "But be warned, I'll probably take forever to find herbs, I never helped the medicine cat when I was an apprentice. I'm not good at finding plants." he said as he started back towards camp. "Oh, you know, I forgot about my brother, I probably shouldn't have left him hanging in camp anyways." he said with a shrug.

Rainypaw
She-cat - Apprentice - Mentor: Minnowcreek - Tags: Ivypaw, Minnowcreek, Briareyes

Rainypaw looked between Minnowcreek and Ivypaw. "Okay.. Hm.." she murmured narrowing her eyes in concentration. "Maybe Minnowcreek could show you some of the things he showed me?" she said glancing up at her mentor.

Skelly Leijon wrote:Frostpetal
She-cat - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Minnowcreek - Crush: Peonydapple - Apprentice: Waterpaw - Tags: Waterpaw

Frostpetal flicked her ears thoughtfully. "It's been a tradition for a very long time.." she said softly. "DuskClan wasn't founded with this tradition.. " she paused, coming to a stand still. "If.. memory serves me correctly.. My Mother said, DuskClan wasn't always alone. There was another Clan here with us. But back then.. We were.. DawnClan.. The name of the other clan.. That I can't remember. But back in DawnClan, there was a fight started. Between us and the other Clan because of some disloyal cats. They'd taken up mates in another clan and produced half clan kits. Each Clan wanted them. But Duskstar was furious.. He believed his Clan needed more structure.. That this couldn't be allowed to happen again.. And he made the tradition and a few new rules for us all.. He changed DawnClan to DuskClan.. Somewhere along the line the other clan must have disappeared. My Mother would never tell me where they went or what happened to them." she frowned slightly. "Only that because of the disloyalty of some, we all must stay true to the tradition to prevent it from ever happening again. Whoever is proven to be disloyal must be exiled. As DuskClan has to be a clan of true loyalty." she looked at Waterpaw sadly.

Embergaze
She-cat - Deputy - Assigned Mate - Newtwhisker - Forbidden Mate: Frozennight - Apprentice: None - Tags: Frozennight/In the Med Cat Den

Embergaze opened her eyes "Thanks." she said simply her voice dull as her eyes. She moved her head slightly on her paws so that she could look at the blackbird but made no move to actually eat it. She coughed again and shook a little, the constant coughing was starting to cause a dull ache in her ribs. She curled up but said nothing else to Frozennight as if he wasn't even there to her.

Bearshadow
Tom - Warrior - Assigned Mate: Ottertalon - Tags: Ottertalon

Bearshadow nodded "We all have our own talents." he said softly as he looked around. "What about you?" he asked. "What's your special talent?" he tilted his head.

Petalpelt of StarClan, Former Medicine Cat of DuskClan

Petalpelt smiled softly "Don't worry Timberpaw, I have faith in you." she said. "That's why i've come to you, I wouldn't have if StarClan didn't believe in you, you're going to be a great medicine cat one day, don't worry." she then straightened up, her voice growing cold "Beware the darkness of cats..
Beware the wanderer of dreams...
Beware the clan of darkness and truth...
Beware the cat who is not what he seems...
ash of strike and clouds of song may find the lost clan but,
A cat named adder, with a call will soon speak to fate, but fate might reply within a frozen night,
Something is coming to kill the light...
Something to kill the clans...
Duskclan will fall under Whispers and darkness,
Unless the lost clan of Whispers is found..." she said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:49 am

| Desertstar | 34 Moons |Lives;;9/9 | Tom | Assigned Mate;;Tulipthorn | Forbidden Crush/Mate;;Pm me and we can discuss | Tags;;Tulipthorn |

The tom cat soon fell asleep,his tail slightly curled around Tulipthorn,his front paws twitching as if he were dreaming of chasing a mouse.He was purring lightly,and he looked peaceful.

| Hiddenstorm | 25 Moons | She-cat | Assigned Mate;;Flamefall | Forbidden Crush/Mate;;Open | Tags;;Stormcloud & Cedarclaw & Doetail |

Hiddenstorms eyes beighten,and her ears fully perk."We'd love to Doetail,just tell us what you need and we'll go get if for you!" The she cat mews,seemingly excited,but her tail was still droopy.She had shoved Flamefall's words go the back of her head,but the impression they had left on her stayed,and she still felt upset by them.

| Nettleleap | 26 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; Joltheart | Crush;;Jaybird (he doesn't know it yet)|Tags;;Jaybird |

Nettleleap looks up at Joltheart speaks to him,but it went in one ear and out the other.Her apology didn't help,and he knew she knew that."Do what ever you want Jaybird. . .not like I can stop you or change your mind"the tom mews,his voice dreary as he speaks

| Pantherpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; None at the moment | Crush;;Open | Tags;;Fallensnow |

Pantherpaw had gone for a mouse scurring around by the trunk of a beech tree,but he had missed it.Hossing to himself,he perks his ears again,soon finding a small thrush he catches it with little effort as it was a baby and didn't know he was coming for it.He burried it,soon going to catch a mouse and a hare.He had all four.He glanced around for his mentor,but couldn't see him so he continued hunting.

| Frozennight | 28 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;;FlurryBreeze | Forbidden Mate;; Embergaze | Tags;;Swiftleap,Embergaze |

Frozennight sighs as Embergaze just stares at the blackbird.He shakes his head,leaving the den with out a word,tears stunning the corner of his eyes as he flopped down in camo,looking helpless beyond helpless.He wanted to do something for her,but there was nothing he could do,he was a useless warrior,the only thing he was semi good at was hunting and by now the whole forest was hunted empty

[/quote="Poppycorn22"]| Sleepywhisker | 21 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;; Rippleflower |Crush;;---- | Tags;;Rippleflower |

Sleepywhisker opens his jaws,scenting the air.He soon picked up the faint scent of rabbit.Crouchung down he begins to move forward,his eyes scanning the area for any sign of the rodent.Spotting it's brown fluffy tail,he stalks towards it,getting a tail length away before poucing,but as it turns out,the rabbit had scented him and just dashed away as Sleepywhisker moved to catch it.[/quote]

| Lavenderpaw | 8 Moons | She-cat | Assigned Mate;; None at the Moment | Crush;; Open | Tags;; Sunpaw |

Lavenderpaw stands up,nodding at Sunpaw."I don't know where my mentor is, so i can come out hunting with you"The she-cat mews,stretching her paws out,flexing her claws slightly.She soon pads towards the entrance,waiting for Sunpaw to come along.Her fluffy fur was fluffed up against the wind that began to blow thought the camp.Lavenderpaw began to cough a little,her body slightly shaking.

Poppycorn22 wrote:| Whitepaw | 11 Moons | Tom | Assigned Mate;;None at the moment |Forbidden Crush;;Open | Tags;;Bluefeather |

"Where ever you want is fine Bluefeather"Whitepaw mews,following his mentor through the entrace to camp and into the forest.He kept his ears perked for any sign of things that might frighten him
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:52 am

(AND THE PROPHECY ISIS GIVENENNEE)

//Flashstrom\\
Flashstrom chuckled. He then put on his serious face. "I guess I love you too Feathermist." He purred, then licked her nose.

//Joltheart\\
Joltheart padded out of the den. She sighed and turned to the forest. No one noticed her, so she sprinter far, searching for her brothers scent, so she find him.

//Fatespeaker\\
Fatspeaker sighed and curled her tail around her paws. She didn't really like be cooped up in a small den with so many other sick cats. She only coughed and hacked a bit, and her visions was a bit blurry. She stood up defiantly and padded outside. She breathed in the cool scents of the air.
Last edited by bunny boy on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:55 am

Feathermist

Feathermist blushed deeply then licked him back purring deeply as well.
"Y-you d-do?" Feathermist stammered.
Last edited by Zodi~Eevee on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:59 am

Ivypaw/SHe-cat/Apprentice/6 moons/Mentor: Braireyes/Tags: Rainypaw, MInnowcreek
"I know a few basics but that's all," Ivypaw meowed softly. "So anything you can show me would be great."

Ottertalon/She-cat/Warrior/12 moons/Assigned Mate: Bearshadow/Tags: Bearshadow
"Well I'm good at climbing trees," Ottertalon meowed with a soft laugh. "Sometimes I think my mother should have named me Squirrelkit instead of Otterkit."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 pm

//Flashstorm\\
Flashstrom nodded. "I do." He said smiling. HE wrapped his tail around hers, and he watched her fidget.

//Joltheart\\
Joltheart ran. The trees seemed to whip by her face. She dodged them as fast she could. 'GAHHHH!" She yowled tripping over a tree root. Her paw was sprained. Se examined it. She licked it until it felt better. She lay down, and rested her head on her silk smooth paws.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me