Dawnclan || RP (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dawnclan || RP (OPEN, prophecy kits' mother open!)

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 20, 2023 6:56 am

Almondstar |( 6/9 lives) | female | leader | tags: Silentfoot, Mossfall, open

She nodded and gave the two warriors a little smile when they agreed to her odd request "Oh thank you very much" she meowed to them her eyes looking at either of them like they were waiting for her to speak more "That was everything I need to ask so...I am not going to bother your conversations any longer" she meowed to them. She gave the two quick goodbyes and turned to leave two, her eyes looked at the camp a little bit as she walked over to the camp entrance like she wanted to be sure everything was alright there. So far everything seemed to be fine, so she entered the camp entrance and walked deep into the forest, taking a deep breath of the fresh air as she made her way forward.

Spiderpaw | female | apprentice | (mentor?) | tags: Hawkeclaw, Mistyleaf

She listened to the Mistyleaf telling the story about her former mentor "No she never told me anything about that, she was not that impatient with me either...did she really learn patience during her wait to become a warrior?" she asked the female. She looked forward as she was starting to see the meadow in the distance "We're going to be to that meadow soon, do you think we will find anything in there?" she meowed technically changing the subject about the story, but she didn't really know what to say about that as she was maybe little bit waited for some little different story that seemed very normal in her ears.

Rushkit | male | kit | (soon to be apprentice) | tags: Maplepaw

He blinked his eyes a little bit confused "So you're not shy...stuck?...okay" he meowed a little unsure how to keep the tal up with the apprentice. He looked around the camp "So who was your mentor again? Maybe we could go ask them if they could give you something to do and I could squeak my sister out..." he meowed with a smirk. He knew that he could be in a problem himself then too as he didn't try to stop her to leave the camp, but still, he wanted to see what kind of punishment she will get for sneaking out of the camp without telling anyone.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me