Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Postby rose petals. » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:47 am

𝒪𝓌𝓁𝓅𝒶𝓌
tags: beepaw vote: beepaw

Owlpaw quickly shook her head. "Oh no! I couldn't do that. You caught it, I'll catch something else." The tortoiseshell molly flicked her ears with embarrassment. Had Beepaw thought that she wanted to take credit for his catch? She hoped not. "You're right, let's keep looking." Owlpaw said, beginning to pad away in search of more prey.

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."
heya i'm rose! i'm pretty active on this site so feel
free to dm me! i enjoy roleplaying warrior cats,
hunger games, and other stuff. i've been a part
of cs since 2015. i'm a singer and actress, also i
have a cat and a dog who i love dearly <3
used to be: rosegold.
♦ hunger games rp ♦
♦ discussion thread♦
♦ character storage ♦
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:07 am

Beepaw for exile, will get exiled up shortly.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:25 pm

THE EXILE wrote:Darkstar sighed from within his den. There’d been no more deaths in the past moon since Cranekit, but Otteriris and others had come to him to speak of finding who had murdered the kit. They didn’t believe Cranekit could have gotten Deathberries on her own. Darkstar had his doubts, of course. He pulled himself up, pushing the ferns that shrouded his den out of his way as he padded into the now bustling camp. He hedged himself onto high rock, calling his clan to him. “All cats old enough to hunt their own prey, please join me at high rock.”
He gave the clan a moment to gather themself around him before he spoke. “It has come to my attention that many of you believe Cranekit’s death was no accident, and that one of our own is the reason she is no longer with us.”
Many of the cats below him nodded their agreement, while others looked uncertain. Sitting in the back, Beepaw looked nervous, his tail twitching back and forth uncertainly. He had, of course, killed Cranekit. But he’d had good reasoning, at least in his head. His guilt was getting the best of him as cats began to call out his name among others. “Aspenfang!” “Beepaw!” and am unsure “Willowrain?” we’re all offered up. “No. Beepaw did it.” And that was the final nail for Beepaw.
“Fine!” He yelled, standing up on shaky paws. “I did it. I killed Cranekit. I hate this clan, i hate what happened to the others. To Ploverpaw, in the last bout of murders. He just.. disappeared afterwards.”
The clan was unsure of what Beepaw was ranting on about. The last bout of murders were moons ago. Beepaw had only been a kit.
“I miss Ploverpaw. We could’ve been best friends. He could’ve .. couldve..” Beepaw trailed off as the eyes of the clan were on him. He looked down. “I wanted to end the clan.. I wanted Ploverpaw to be proud of me.”
Ploverpaw had mysteriously disappeared after the last bout of murders, leading the clan to assume he’d been the killer. Beepaw stood up, his eyes glazed. “Cranekit just seemed like the easiest place to start. It was so easy to convince her that the berries were just a treat-“
“ENOUGH!” Otteriris yowled. “Get out! GO! You’re not wanted here and we’ve voted you out. Leave or i’ll drag you out of this camp myself.”
Beepaw stumbled, glazed eyes unsure as he looked for the exit. Upon spotting it, he stumbled his way out, never to be seen again.

Congratulations Thunderclan! Your clan is safe!

THUNDER CLAN

(1) Leader
darkstar (tom) //hxneystorm
(1) Deputy
tigerfang (tom) // ghostlyhamlet
(1) Medicine Cat
willowrain (fem) // røsebud
(1) Medicine Cat Apprentice
wigeonpaw (tom) // jay.
(2/??) Warriors
harrierheart (tom) // montmorency
aspenfang (fem) // Gleon
hazelfeather (fem) // MacawWildGirl
(2/??) Apprentices
owlpaw (fem) // rosegold.
> mentor; tigerfang
beepaw (tom) // Kokichi Kinnie
> mentor; aspenfang
(1/??) Queens
otteriris (fem) // Pastel Flygon
(1/??) Kits
cranekit (fem) // BrightDays
(0/??) Elders
name // user
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:54 pm

host?
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:02 pm

could I?
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:03 pm

ghostlyhamlet wrote:
    could I?

yep!
x
art by aaaarachnids
    x
    x
    𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 !

Username -- montmorency
    Name -- avocetwhisker
    Gender -- cis male
    Rank -- warrior
    Appearance -- avocetwhisker is a calico tom with green eyes and a small nick in his right ear. he has rounded features and is a good swimmer. being a male calico, he is sterile. no visible scars.
    Personality -- avocetwhisker, or "avo", is a patient, calm cat. he thoroughly enjoys kits, despite not being able to have his own. he will believe in what's right, but he won't stand up for it. if someone makes a change he agrees with, he'll stand with them, but he won't ever be the one to make that change in the first place. he's a huge pushover; ask him to do something, and he'll do it - even if it could be considered immoral. the stubborn side of him isn't always shown outwardly, but he can be considered so sometimes. he's also sentimental, and still keeps a fondness for cats he knew as kits.
    Sexuality -- homosexual
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Username -- jay.
    Name -- Wigeonpaw/Wigeonmask
    Gender -- Tom
    Rank -- Medicine Cat/Medicine Cat Apprentice
    Short Description --
    > a shabby black marbled tabby bicolour with high white and yellow-blue sectoral heterochromia eyes. wigeonpaw is a rather monotone cat, leaning towards being more apathetic than outgoing. despite this, he is friendly, and will do his best to strike up a conversation, getting to know his clanmates and forming a bond with them. he isn't a loner to the clan, per se, but would rather keep his business to himself that run around with the fairies.

if you're going to do a family tree, feel free to make him kin with whoever you please
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:15 pm

BrightDays wrote:Image
username:BrightDays
cat name : Cranekit
description:Cranekit is a short-haired,white she-cat with multi-colored eyes. Her eyes are a yellow-brown and blue.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:16 pm

Username -- recklessgods
Name -- wolfpaw/heart
Gender -- male
Rank -- apprentice
Short Description --wolfpaw is a kind cat who feels the need to prove himself to his clan. his is anxious and jumpy, but stands somewhat fearlessly with his clan when they need him most. he can often be found training, learning new moves to help himself adapt with having only three legs, or sitting on sunning rocks after a long day of hunting or training - when it’s within thunderclan’s territory, of course.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:26 pm

Username -- rose petals.
Name -- Ravenpaw
Gender -- male
Rank -- apprentice
Short Description -- xxx jet black tom with piercing yellow eyes. He is quite intimidating and aloof most of the times and prefers to stick to himself.
Last edited by rose petals. on Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."
heya i'm rose! i'm pretty active on this site so feel
free to dm me! i enjoy roleplaying warrior cats,
hunger games, and other stuff. i've been a part
of cs since 2015. i'm a singer and actress, also i
have a cat and a dog who i love dearly <3