SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Smokepaw ran after Streamclaw and started sniffing around for any scent of prey. “Let’s hope we can make the fresh kill pile nice and big to feed the clan for at least a few days.” Smokepaw mewed. She didn’t want anyone in their clan going hungry.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:32 pm

❅ ❄ ❆Blizzardsky❅ ❄ ❆
Tom|Deputy|Mate: Petalwish|Apprentice: Moonpaw|Tags: Camp
Blizzardsky snatched up a nearby stick, and pushed it forward, tail tapping anxiously.

✿ ❀ ❁Redlily✿ ❀ ❁
She-Cat|Hunter|Mate:Oakmist|Apprentice: Stormpaw|Tags: Open
Redlily purred in amusement. Go hunt, fearsome thing. Then we will train, we still have to wait for everyone." She mewed.

☼ ☽ ☾Softdapple☽ ☾ ☼
She-Cat|Queen|Crush: Open|Kits: Ashkit|Apprentice: None|Tags: Nursery
Softdapple looked worriedly at her brother's mate. "Help her." She told him, and went to fetch the medicine cats.

✶ ✷ ✸Ashkit✸ ✷ ✶
She-Cat|Kit|Mother: Softdapple|Tags: Nursery
Ashkit blinked, and slipped out of the nursery. Hopefully her mother would join her soon. Seeing a few apprentices with the elders, she padded over. "Hi!" She greated them. She would join the apprentices really soon, Ashpaw secretly couldn't wait.

✶ ✷ ✸Shatteredpaw✸ ✷ ✶
Tom|Warrior Apprentice|Mentor: Embergaze|Crush: Echopaw|Tags: Echopaw
Shatteredpaw stared at her. "Are you crazy? You mught be slacking off, but you are a warrior at heart. Dapplepaw... She is definitely going to be a hunter. I would bate to disapoint Frozennight, but it's the truth. She doesn't work, at all. But you work. You know you do. You will be a warrior, and if you don't become one, I will get myself demoted." Shatteredpaw purred.

✶ ✷ ✸Dapplepaw✸ ✷
She-Cat|Hunter Apprentice|Mentor: Frozennight|Crush: Open|Tags: Strikepaw
Dapplepaw stretched, yawning. Padding out of her pool of sunlight behind the nursery, Dapplepaw saw one of her friends. "Hey Strikepaw!" She mewed, her tail waving.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:06 pm

S T R E A M C L A W

---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( warriors den) ---(Rank: Warrior)---( Tags :Riverbriar and smoke paw ) ----

P E T A L W I S H

---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location: Nursery) ---(Rank: queen)---( Tags : Blizzardsky,soft dapple,and unborn kits) ----
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deercat » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:40 am

T I G R I S H S T R I P E

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
female | 20 moons | Warrior | Location: camp | Tags: open | X

Tigrishstripe had been hunting all day and came back to the camp. Sun was setting and she started to speak with other warriors about her busy day.
Last edited by deercat on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
deercat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:09 am

Smokepaw went after a pidgeon. It was pecking at the ground and flying around. She was just two tail lengths away from it. The bird had noticed something was wrong. But Smokepaw didn’t hesitate to catch it. Her jaws snapped its neck without hesitation. She didn’t eat it though. She was saving every piece of prey for the fresh kill pile.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:02 am

❃ O L I V E D A P P L E
She-cat|152 Moons|Elder|MateBranchleap|Tags:Tawnyflight,Eaglestar

The former medicine cat's tail twitched as she watched her son come over to her and his mate. She perked her ears,and curled her tail around him,sighing."Eaglestar,when are you going to learn to listen to me about your deputies hmm?You have plenty of cats who fit the bill better than Blizzardsky,or whatever his name is.But enough of that. Tawnyflight here was telling me you picked to speak to your deputy over her.I don't want to pick sides here,actually that's wrong,because i am taking sides. You need to listen to your mate more.Do you love her? Because love consists of listening to each other,and what she was trying to tell you was important." Olivedapple mewed,stretching her paws out before she gave her son a serious look."Branchleap always told me to make sure I keep you level headed,but I don't think I'm doing a good job anymore."She mewed,and then turned and looked at Tawnyflight with the same serious gaze."As for you,quit complaining,he is busy and might not have time to speak to you,I understand Blizzardsky was in the wrong like he always is,and it was your time to be with your mate,but let him talk to his horrible deputy if needed."

☪ W H I T E S H A D O W
Tom|49 Moons|Medicine Cat|Forbidden Crush:Open|Apprentice:Pigeonpaw|Tags:Cloudsong

With a nod,the tom followed the other medicine cat out of camp,sighing as he took in a deep breath."It's going to be an interesting day,I can just tell."He mewed,padding through the territory,looking around for any sign of the herbs they actually needed {WB}

♢ T A W N Y F L I G H T
She-cat|41 Moons|Guard/Queen|Mate:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Eaglestar,Olivedapple

Tawnyflight flinched at Olivedapple's words,hanging her head {WB}

❅ F R O Z E N N I G H T
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Mate:Embergaze|Apprentice:Dapplepaw|Tags:Open

Open

☄ M A H O G A N Y T U F T
Tom|32 Moons|Senior Hunter|Crush:Open|Apprentice:Mistypaw|Tags:Open

Open

♠ H A R E P O U N C E
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Open|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Tags:Open

Open

⚜ P E B B L E R U N N E R
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Poolthroat|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

⊗ M A P L E P O O L
She-cat|14 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Open|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

✧ C R A N B E R R Y P A W
She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Songhowl|Tags:Songhowl

Cranberrypaw lifted herself up,yawning as she padded out to Songhowl,whom had called her name."Morning Songhowl!"

ϟ W O L F B E R R Y P A W
Tom|9 Moons|Hunter's Apprentice|Mentor:Eaglestar|Tags:Open

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:11 am

❅ ❄ ❆Blizzardsky❅ ❄ ❆
Blizzardsky nodded. "I like that. And maybe Whiskerkit for the tom. The markings on his back look like like whiskers for some reason. Maybe he got that from my father."

✿ ❀ ❁Redlily✿ ❀ ❁
Redlily purred in amusement. Go hunt, fearsome thing. Then we will train, we still have to wait for everyone." She mewed.

☼ ☽ ☾Softdapple☽ ☾ ☼
Softdapple looked worriedly at her brother's mate. "Help her." She told him, and went to fetch the medicine cats.

✶ ✷ ✸Ashkit✸ ✷ ✶
Ashkit blinked, and slipped out of the nursery. Hopefully her mother would join her soon. Seeing a few apprentices with the elders, she padded over. "Hi!" She greated them. She would join the apprentices really soon, Ashpaw secretly couldn't wait.

✶ ✷ ✸Shatteredpaw✸ ✷ ✶
Shatteredpaw stared at her. "Are you crazy? You mught be slacking off, but you are a warrior at heart. Dapplepaw... She is definitely going to be a hunter. I would bate to disapoint Frozennight, but it's the truth. She doesn't work, at all. But you work. You know you do. You will be a warrior, and if you don't become one, I will get myself demoted." Shatteredpaw purred.

✶ ✷ ✸Dapplepaw✸ ✷
Dapplepaw stretched, yawning. Padding out of her pool of sunlight behind the nursery, Dapplepaw saw one of her friends. "Hey Strikepaw!" She mewed, her tail waving.
[/quote]
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:18 am

E a g l e s t a r 🌠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple//

Eaglestar frowned at Olivedapple "A deputy can only be a senior warrior, senior guard, or senior hunter." he said "I only had three options. I didn't have as many as you all may think. A deputy must have already proved themself." he paused then listening quietly. "I don't want to hear it Olivedapple! You always pick sides! I've never done anything right in y our eyes in my entire life. So let's pretend we're going to be honest for once." he snapped. He then looked at Tawnyflight "I wasn't trying to ignore you. I had two cats talking to me and it's my job to talk to everyone. I was trying to balance the situation so that you and I could talk privately afterwards and discuss this. I was never trying to ignore you or make you feel bad. I would never do that to you. I was trying to get everything done so we could talk about our family." he said.

E m b e r g a z e 🔥
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Open //

Embergaze padded away from Duskwing and glanced around camp looking for someone to talk to or something to do.

D a r k g a z e ⚔️
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze flinched, looking at Hickoypaw in surprise. He stopped in his tracks, obviously caught off guard. He glanced around to make sure none of their clan mates were around before he let out a sigh. "Hickorypaw.." he started before he sat down. "I.. I didn't really want to have this discussion with you but.. It's better if I do than if you hear about it from someone else." he said glancing away as he spoke.

T r e e w h i s k e r
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "Thank you Tornshadow!" he called out after her. He then looked at Spottedfrost "I will, after I make sure you're okay. You're whats most important." he said nuzzling her cheek again. He smiled slightly "I think I interrupted you getting breakfast though, sorry about that." he said chuckling slightly.

R i v e r b r i a r 🌊
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw, Streamclaw //

Riverbriar followed not far behind the other she-cats. She went off in her own direction however, managing to chase after a small rabbit and almost missing it. She grabbed it last minute and managed to kill it. She carried it back towards the others, glancing around to check to see where Smokepaw and Streamclaw were.

S u n s p o t s ☀️
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots practically ran out of camp after Aspenfur before he shot ahead of him. "Come on! Let's go!" he called out pausing to look over at Aspenfur. He grinned excitedly "I'll race you." he said winking at the other tom before he took off racing towards the river. "Don't fall too far behind!" he called out.

M i s t y p a w 🌫️
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Moonpaw, Cricketpaw //

Mistypaw nodded slowly before she looked at the other apprentices and smiled slightly. She could only imagine all the great things Moonpaw and Cricketpaw could do!! She squirmed slightly as if she was impatient for the rest of their lives to start already. What great things would they be known for? Would they have grand stories to tell one day like Wishpool and Briarstep??

E c h o p a w 🍂
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Oakmist // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw let out a small sigh and shrugged "It's the only thing thats really important to me." she said glancing down at her paws. Echopaw was very obsessed with her self image, she didn't want anyone in the clan to view her badly. To think of her as weak.. Like they had.. She shifted slightly before she looked up "I hope we get to train today." she said her voice holding a sad tone to it. She then snuck a glance around camp "Um.. Have you seen Mistypaw?" she asked.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:33 am

❅ ❄ ❆Blizzardsky❅ ❄ ❆
Blizzardsky nodded. "I like that. And maybe Whiskerkit for the tom. The markings on his back look like like whiskers for some reason. Maybe he got that from my father."
Blizzardsky looked up to see Softdapple. "Blossomkit is the she-cat, but we are still deciding for the tom." He informed Softdapple.

✿ ❀ ❁Redlily✿ ❀ ❁

☼ ☽ ☾Softdapple☽ ☾ ☼
Seeing that the kits had already arrived, and were healthy, she turned away. Overhearing a snippet of the conversation between Tawnyflight, Eaglestar and Olivedapple, Softdapple hissed. "My brother was the best choice. He is not in the wrong, and rarely is." She hissed to herself, then Softdapple, coughed loudly, padded up after a small pause. "Excuse me, but Eaglestar, Petalwish had her kits, I don't speak for Blizzardsky, but I believe that he wants to spend today with his kits and mate." She mewed to him, then stalked over to her brother and his mate before any remark was made. "What are their names?" She asked.

✶ ✷ ✸Ashkit✸ ✷ ✶
Ashkit blinked, and slipped out of the nursery. Hopefully her mother would join her soon. Seeing a few apprentices with the elders, she padded over. "Hi!" She greated them. She would join the apprentices really soon, Ashkit secretly couldn't wait.

✶ ✷ ✸Shatteredpaw✸ ✷ ✶
"No, I haven't. Maybe she went out, I don't know. Maybe we can ask our mentors if we can go with Redlily and Stormpaw, I was told they were going to battle practice today." He mewed, flicking his tail. Ugh, when would he have the courage to tell her how he really feels?

✶ ✷ ✸Dapplepaw✸ ✷
[/quote][/quote]
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:28 am

Stormpaw
she smiled "haha.. ok." she said padding away "See ya later."

Snowheart
He ran outside the camp and didn't stop until he tripped over a log.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me