ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:00 am

Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Oepn
The Tom nodded slowly nodded to Swanfeather and mews. "Alright, but Swanfeather while I lead a patrol what do you want me to try and find? If you want I can take you with me to find anything more we need for the leaf-bare illness.

Jaguarflight/She-cat/Mate: None/Tag:Open
The she-cat was watching the Warriors an[/b]d the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

Mambabreeze/She-cat/Mate: None/ Tag: Emberstorm
She nodded as she moved towards the clears.

Mistpaw/Tom/Mate: None/Tag: Open
The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticUmbreon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:07 am

Duskmoon/Warrior/Molly/Crush - Open/Tags - Open.

Duskmoon closed her eyes, taking in the scent of rain and listening to it. She heard kits mewling and thought they were hungry.

Adderstrike/Warrior/Tom/Crush - [censored]/Tags - Swanfeather|Littlepaw.

Adderstrike bristled from the scene of blood. He quickly backed out of the den and took a deep breath. He peaked around the corner, blood filling his nostrils.

River/Loner/Molly/Crush - [censored]/Tags - Family|Open.

River grabbed the two she-kits, expecting her tom kit to follow. But he didnt. She nudged Hollykit out the door. "Go get him." She gave a slight hiss, only from being wet, hungry and annoyed with her kits. She laid down and watched Hollykit run.

Ligerkit/Kit/Tom/Crush - Closed/Tags - Cats in med den.

Ligerkit watched, grossed out. He slink deeper into the shadows, ignoring his sister.

Hollykit/Kit/Molly/Crush - Closed/Tags - Cats in med den.

Hollykit ran out of the Shadows "She's dying!" She cried, looking up at the medicine cat. "Can I help? Please." She crouched beside the apprentices head, stroking her with her black tail. Her eyes were fixed on he she-paw, worry filling in there green depths.

Featherkit/Kit/Molly/Crush - Closed/Tags - River.

Featherkit curled to her mothers belly. "They dont know any better." She sneered and curled up, falling asleep to the sound of rain.

Sorry late
Hello everyone,I'm artistic umbreon,I'm in love with Pokemon and I love pixels with a passion. My goals are being able to animate for sure!
I'm very open to trades,Sorry if I decline though!Image

Bree-Bi-Nerd-Short-Loves sweets-Roleplayer

I do draw,I just draw on paper mostly. If your looking for a roleplayer,This is what I enjoy.
ImageWarrior cats.
ImagePokemon.
ImageWolves.
ImageWild animal.
I have FH,LM and Lioden.
ArtisticUmbreon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:08 am

sparrowclaw // 32m // male // r: warrior // c: thunderstar // t: thunderstar // l: camp
      "do what?" he meowed.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: falconkit // l: camp
      "venomglare!" she called loudly. she wanted to confess her feelings-- but she knew he liked thunderstar.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:43 am

swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- apprentice den-- tags; Lionpaw, Tinypaw, Berryfur, Venomglare, Adderstrike, Skypaw

"Hmmmm..." Swanfeather thought. "I will come, I trust that Skypaw can keep Tinypaw warm for now." She meowed. She would look for chickweed or hawkweed, juniper berries would be nice though.
Last edited by rose petals. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:00 am

Sunsmoke wrote:Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Open
Venomglare nodded slowly as he was looking at Swanfeather. "Do you need anything that a warrior could find?

The she-cat was watching the Warriors and[/b] the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:16 am

sparrowclaw // 32m // male // r: warrior // c: thunderstar // t: thunderstar // l: camp
      "do what?" he meowed.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: falconkit // l: camp
      "VENOMGLARE!?" she called again into the snow. she sighed and then rested her head. images of her past flooded her mind. small tears were brought to her eyes and she looked down at the ground.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:24 am

Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Open
Venomglare turned his head as he heard Berryfur. He tilted his head as he slowly walked over to her. His tail flicked around as he saw she was upset. "Berryfur? What is wrong?"

The she-cat was watching the Warriors and[/b] the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:26 am

"do what?" he meowed.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: falconkit, venomglare // l: camp
      "oh-- i- i just miss my kits.." she mumbled, sniffing sadly. "k- kendall and violet--" she sniffed.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:47 am

Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Berryfur
The deputy looked down at her before he sat down and started to groom the she-cat. He looked at her as he lets out a soft rumble be heard. "Tell me about your little ones Berryfur"

Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 am

"do what?" he meowed.
    berryfur // 37m // female // r: warrior // c: venomglare // t: falconkit, venomglare // l: camp
      she froze and her fur fluffed up when venomglare licked her. she shook herself out. "kendall was white with a black nose and paws." she meowed, picturing the shekit in her mind. "violet was pure white. she was blind, though." She sighed.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me